Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10927800 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Desanta(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
I need a reliable and trustworthy stock broker in Benin City.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Desanta:
I need a reliable and trustworthy stock broker in Benin City.
Hello oga, you dont need to look for stockbroker in benin, when you can easily get accross or open account with MERISTEM STOCKBROKERS LTD, kindly log on to www.meritrade.com and open an account and from there you can get across to our team of expert who can help you, where ever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
austinkenneth:

This is bullshit. The shareholders should at least insist of 50 kobo. This is pen robbery! I won't tender mine to anybody for 35 kobo.
Please do shareholders have a choice in this matter. To sell or not to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Zeeee picking passengers at KM 15.25 since grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

UBA : 6.10

Too slow to move, but it moves like bullet when it is high. Some people have made almost 10% in access today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:
Maybe I should just buy this FBNH with my spare cash and qualify for the dividends by Monday.
@Mcy, what do you think.
Since you said it's spare cash, you can buy it. Final decision is yours. grin

Alternatively, you may just look at other stock. Buying close to mark down date is not always advisable. What if Market Makers or deep pockets didnt move the price up before markdown?
Theres just no one way to all these things.
Follow your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Too many JIJOist in Zenith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
leo1234:
The banks are making serious moves.
Just converted my WAPCO to UBA(my dividend stock).

Eeyaa , peterichy wouldn't like this cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Too slow to move, but it moves like bullet when it is high. Some people have made almost 10% in access today.
UBA used to be very slow and very reluctant to move, even when Access is moving. Don't know the issue with it.
Unlike Zee and GT, once GT move Zenith always shake body.
Now, GT dey go slow, so is Zee. Once it takes off Zee jumps up again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
gabscity:
Too many JIJOist in Zenith

Everybody dey hold both sell and buy buttons d same time this season. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
faoogoke:

Please do shareholders have a choice in this matter. To sell or not to sell.

i bought this share at #3.50k and now they want me to sell my holdings for paltry 35k.

Lailai!!!!!

How many people will join me to fight this at their EGM and also to petition SEC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thinking of picking up some FBNH @4.60...hope it's a right move
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

UBA used to be very slow and very reluctant to move, even when Access is moving. Don't know the issue with it.

You forgot that last week UBA was gyrating, but access was slacking den. That dividend oga Tony is hoarding might be d secondary cause grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Those that bought zenith sub #13.8 today dancing kukere to those that sold it to them.
Those that sold it to them also bought at N10.65, the reason it's called stock market. Those ones sef dey dance skelewu grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
thebargainhunte:
You forgot that last week UBA was gyrating, but access was slacking den. That dividend oga Tony is hoarding might be d secondary cause grin grin grin
Yes.....but consider how many round trips Access did before UBA did one?
In my opinion, UBA should even be at par or even above Access in price but it keeps "answering" to Access. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
seyisanya:
Those that sold it to them also bought at N10.65, the reason it's called stock market. Those ones sef dey dance skelewu grin
Lol. grin grin

Twale to Oga Mendes where he dey now. He for don go many trips for Zee. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
GTB gathering momentum again.....39M bids to 10M offers.....

** Pls take this as Update Only. Make person no mention say na me make he buy or sell o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
seyisanya:

Hmm, na ur hand work?? grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
dharpzee:

Hello oga, you dont need to look for stockbroker in benin, when you can easily get accross or open account with MERISTEM STOCKBROKERS LTD, kindly log on to www.meritrade.com and open an account and from there you can get across to our team of expert who can help you, where ever you are.

I see that you are a staff/agent of meristem while your service is great, your charges are significantly higher are you looking into reviewing this anytime soon?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Since you said it's spare cash, you can buy it. Final decision is yours. grin

Alternatively, you may just look at other stock. Buying close to mark down date is not always advisable. What if Market Makers or deep pockets didnt move the price up before markdown?
Theres just no one way to all these things.
Follow your mind.
My dearest sister, your opinion is highly appreciated... I’ve already bought.
I think that trip from 4.90 to 4.60 is enough incentive to buy and enjoy the dividend.
Worst case scenerio the stock will return to 4.60 by end of next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
ebuka1997:

How can you spot cross deals?
** When you spotted unusual high volume stock moves.....e.g. sighting 30M, 50M 99M crossings, etc.
** When the units crossed are not on the bids/offers table or the quantities on table are smaller to quantity (ies) moved.
** When a particular stock is on full bid or full offer and there are crossings that doesn't reduce the total bids/offers on table.......etc.
Like that sha. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Some see UACN at N7.10 and looking at it like cinema tommorow now they blame village��‍♂

UACN heading to FULL BID.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
So FBNH no fit touch #5 be for qualification close date like this o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

** When you spotted unusual high volume stock moves.....e.g. sighting 30M, 50M 99M crossings, etc.
Like that sha. grin

Please when is Zenith and Gtb likely to release their 1st quarter result? Considering past trend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

I dey always gbadun this your commentary. E dey always do me freaky-freaky. Ride on! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
In my opinion, the current downward slide in Banking stocks show the reversal is still in the works. The initial rise today is correction for drastic drop yesterday. I still predict the reversal for next week (I have a day in mind but do not want to mislead, in case I am wrong).

I might be wrong though; We are watching....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
lmm4real:
So FBNH no fit touch #5 be for qualification close date like this o.
Monday 20th is final qualification date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tvegas:
Please when is Zenith and Gtb likely to release their 1st quarter result? Considering past trend.
Could be anytime from 1st week of May I think.
Zee already announced closed period. You know they have to submit to CBN for approval first, so it will take few weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
debeey87:
The same people from yesterday but on a different side today
Lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Zee already announced closed period. You know they have to submit to CBN for approval first, so it will take few weeks.
I don't think those quarterly results are subjected to CBN approval before release. The results will start flowing soon, and most of them should be out before the 1st of May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mcy56:

It will be unaudited reports, so there will be no need for CBN approval.
You only need approval for audited accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I loaded a "handsome" quantity this morning @ N4.55 because I believe it would get close to N5.0 before mark down, fall by N0.38 and still benefit from the rise in banking stocks which should kick in next week.

Just thought I should share; not a trade advisory.

Mcy56:

Monday 20th is final qualification date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, emmanuelewumi(m), 2zona(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.