Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877867 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm yet to get my FBN dividend oo. Hope is not late? I used to receive before. done my e-dividend since with First Registrar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
gabscity:

I disagree a little bro. The breweries are making huge money but they can never do well with the present PMB administration. Guinness for the example is making mega bulk from stout and spirits, NB doing very well in Beer( Heneiken, 33, Goldberg). If it was possible for Buhari, he will stop the breweries from operations completely. For me, We would likely see more lows in this industry.
maishai:

I believe its more of Govt policies not favouring this Industry, same with Petroleum Marketing.............Between this 3 I believe they have got the R&grin to match any thing the Alomo bitters of this world have to offer, I saw what Origin did for Guiness....... The Industry has lobbied relentlessly for waivers from this Government but no deal has been brokered hence their poor Showing....... This stocks are what I call Election stocks for now as their hopes for a rise hinges on a change in Govt policies

I have just gone through the transcript of their H1 2020 investor conference call and I can see your point now... Seems the increase in excise duties has contracted their margins... Thanks for the eye opener...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bikaa27(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mills55:
I'm yet to get my FBN dividend oo. Hope is not late? I used to receive before. done my e-dividend since with First Registrar.

You might need to first check your account. I didn't receive any sms alert but the dividend was sitting in my access bank account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Anyway, left to me, @meine , Zenith is good at 14! You may choose to wait till it gets to N11, or N5 self..................some of us will join you at that junction too, at least we for don chop small price appreciation on top Zee before then. grin
Good luck!

Thanks Mami, bought some Zenith yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
ExLaidback:
Na WA o. Those who've not gotten FBNH alert should gather here so we know ourselves.

If it's to collect all those praises back, make we know.

Present Sir!

Note: Not a new mandate. Have been receiving before now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bikaa27:

You might need to first check your account. I didn't receive any sms alert but the dividend was sitting in my access bank account

Hehehehe grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
I would need on this Foreign exchange relations as this usually turns JBergier results funny on continious basis.........

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
DrAwo:

I have just gone through the transcript of their H1 2020 investor conference call and I can see your point now... Seems the increase in excise duties has contracted their margins... Thanks for the eye opener...

That's the major govt policy that's killing the industry. They can hardly survive it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2020
IHelp:

Present Sir!

Note: Not a new mandate. Have been receiving before now.

grin

Anyway got UCAP in the wee hours of today. So there's hope.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vikosh(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
U guys are on point
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2020
ExLaidback:

grin

Anyway got UCAP in the wee hours of today. So there's hope.

Yesoo. 1AM. Alert done show
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Ucap alert received @0109hrs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
bigjay01:

Same time too

More Tony's

When is Fidelity plc paying their dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2020
bigjay01:
Yet to get mine. I hope there's no problem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Afriprud should send my tasere UCAP money na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
E Ku Ucap dividend payment o. grin
It was as if they were waiting for 12.00am to commence the payment. Got very early.
Remaining UBA and Afriprud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku Ucap dividend payment o. grin
It was as if they were waiting for 12.00am to commence the payment. Got very early.
Remaining UBA and Afriprud.

Do small give away for son of man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Do small give away for son of man.
Hahahaa. grin
Ucap chairman in person of oga Rebekah2011 is here nah, me na tashere holder. Let him and Pa Emma come and declare for us o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2020
sky2891:
Yet to get mine. I hope there's no problem?
You can check your acct. Your bank may have network issue.
It may also be that they're paying in batches.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2020
FemiLavida:
I sent you an email. I want to invest in stock market. Need you to guide me on some things.

I don't always login to the mail o. smiley
Bros you'll have to read first. Try and read about 100 pages of this thread from here backwards, then read some pages from the earlier posts, from beginning to certain pages.
You may have gotten most of the answers to your questions by doing so, then you can ask for clarifications where necessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29817_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2020.pdf

Marked reduction in cost of sales quarter on quarter... How was this achieved?? Cheaper raw materials?? How sustainable is this going forward?

Good result though...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
This Madam will not kill person with laughter. I am an Afolabi units holder in UCAP. The Bank account is very very low. Pa Emma will come and bail us out. He is the real Chairman.
Mcy56:

Hahahaa. grin
Ucap chairman in person of oga Rebekah2011 is here nah, me na tashere holder. Let him and Pa Emma come and declare for us o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Good results but they have to work quickly to bring down the debts
DrAwo:

Marked reduction in cost of sales quarter on quarter... How was this achieved?? Cheaper raw materials?? How sustainable is this going forward?

Good result though...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
FemiLavida:

I sent you an email. I want to invest in stock market. Need you to guide me on some things.

The sense of entitlement in this post is flabbergasting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Yet to receive my FBN dividend oo. Hope all is well? I used to receive before oo. Till now, nothing in the account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ITSURS: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Mills55:
Yet to receive my FBN dividend oo. Hope all is well? I used to receive before oo. Till now, nothing in the account.
Same here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2020
UBA AGM has just ended

waiting for the alert ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dunsin125: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Can someone guide me through this, I just opened an account with Chaka and I have bought shares in a company in the US and they pay dividend, do I need to do anything else to receive my dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2020
rebekah2011:
This Madam will not kill person with laughter. I am an Afolabi units holder in UCAP. The Bank account is very very low. Pa Emma will come and bail us out. He is the real Chairman.
Na Afolabi units my ogas used to buy.
Chai! It's well o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Heishere, Megapower, Zegra, ekkywolex(m), ositadima1(m), lexy2lexy, Hedgefunds, Mpeace(m), Princkez, sterlingD(m), unite4real, ndept, TsarZed, sophy17(m), SA44LA44(m), Adinije(f), mails4funshi(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.