Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876277 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
thesilentone:

The sense of entitlement in this post is flabbergasting.

it is the 9ja style style of making a request. I don't think any rudeness was intended anyway.

Make a request (even if na ur birthright) with such a slant here and you'll be on a very long thing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2020
UBA warming up for a breakout!
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
@mcy, is he advisable to buy jberger @23+.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2020
meshpips:
@rabbidoracle,

I pointed out to you that BTCUSD would sell off from the 7638 level.

Can you see the formation of a bearish butterfly on the daily time frame?

All truth is parallel.

I nor dey like argue too much again.

Let's see how the next few days will be.

RabbiDoracle:

And you are not seeing what it is about doing? grin grin

I'm seeing a breakout.

BTC is now $8,000

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2020
ZikkyChops:
@mcy, is he advisable to buy jberger @23+.
In my opinion, it's good if you're holding it for medium to long term.
You'll also chop coming dividend and bonus issue in-btw.

Chai!! The way some portray me here self. I'm in no way a guru or stock expert o. I have lots of bosses and Tishas here. grin
I'm just a front row student who doesn't joke with note writing and reading. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2020
leo1234:

BTC is now $8,000

Bro, allow the week close and see what happens thereafter.

Analysis was done using weekly time frame.

If my analysis is invalidated, I will come here and say so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robosky02(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:

You need to read because this question was attended to on several occasions here.
Try and read about 70-100 pages back, you should get your answer there.

Thank

Abeg stay close in case I need any explanation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai!! The way some portray me here self. I'm in no way a guru or stock expert o. I have lots of bosses and Tishas. grin
I'm just a front row student who doesn't joke with note writing and reading. Lol. grin
@mcy56, u are a good student.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by watchindelta(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
You people are trying, I have all the tools but no knowledge! Don't even know where to start about all this online business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2020
ZikkyChops:

@mcy56, u are a good student.
Thanks

No, good and patient teacher!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
meshpips:

Bro, allow the week close and see what happens thereafter.

Analysis was done using weekly time frame.

If my analysis is invalidated, I will come here and say so.

Ok sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Wapco:
10M bids against 836k offers ......... tomorrow 30th is the final qualification date.

*Just for info purpose*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Just got some FBNH @4.55 this morning...hoping for the best
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
anjilgreat:
No, good and patient teacher!
Lol. Thks Ma'am. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai!! The way some portray me here self. I'm in no way a guru or stock expert o. I have lots of bosses and Tishas. grin

Tutor, whats your time frame for medium and long term? I know short term is more like jijo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Looks like FBNH is getting set for a take off. Catch the flight if you can.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Princkez:
Just got some FBNH @4.55 this morning...hoping for the best

It's supposed to be trading above N5. Not a bad move.
Just keep an eye on the larger economy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Uchetoba:

Ephesians 5 : 18 (KJV)

... but be filled with the Holy Spirit

Thank God for this last statement from Eph.5:18 : but be filled with holyghost

Besides, I thought you would have answered that my question which asked how you would feel if I come preaching to you and at the same time smelling like beer. Remember that all Christians were called to preach, when the Lord said "go ye into the world and preach the gospel" and the Bible also said "preach in season and out of season" which means you can preach anywhere when ever the need comes. What would you do if the need to preach arises when you just took a bottle of beer?

EATING MEAT IS NOT WRONG AT ALL, YET BELOW IS WHAT OUR BROTHER SAID ABOUT IT IN THE BIBLE, ... HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD AVOID ALCOHOL?

1 Corinthians 8:13 KJV
“Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
IHelp:

Present Sir!

Note: Not a new mandate. Have been receiving before now.

Received this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
PharmAlfred:

It's supposed to be trading above N5. Not a bad move.
Just keep an eye on the larger economy.
thanks...just buying in tranches
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
billtommy:
Tutor, whats your time frame for medium and long term? I know short term is more like jijo
** Short term: Also called Jijo....btw 1 day to one/two weeks ........
** Medium term: space of 2mths to 6/9mths.....capital appreciation/dividend investors falls in this category.
** Long term: a year to many years........for mainly dividend investors. Cap appreciation is a plus to them.

This is my own little understanding of it.
My ogas may have to bail us out here cos my own timeframe understanding may be a bit different from theirs. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
The major obstacle to UBA price moving up well above N6 is Access Bank. Traders and investors will always gauge one stock with another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:
You can check your acct. Your bank may have network issue. It may also be that they're paying in batches.
Just checked. Nothing yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Hi, UACN at km 6.5, is worth it ?
Strictly for JIJO.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
FIDELITY BANK:
AGM coming up on 30th April, 2020 at 10.00am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
dunsin125:
Can someone guide me through this, I just opened an account with Chaka and I have bought shares in a company in the US and they pay dividend, do I need to do anything else to receive my dividend.
https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert/38
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:
FIDELITY BANK:
AGM coming up on 30th April, 2020 at 10.00am.

How do you rate this stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
I think First Registrar is paying in Batches. Just got alert for my FBN dividend right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
ositadima1:
Hi, UACN at km 6.5, is worth it ?
Strictly for JIJO. Thanks
This is a difficult question o. OGG is in best position to answer this. cheesy
In my opinion anyway, you may take the risk or look at 6.30. You'll have to provide me with a signed indemnity form sha. grin

NB: Let's be guided by global happenings as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
veecovee:

Thank God for this last statement from Eph.5:18 : but be filled with holyghost

Besides, I thought you would have answered that my question which asked how you would feel if I come preaching to you and at the same time smelling like beer. Remember that all Christians were called to preach, when the Lord said "go ye into the world and preach the gospel" and the Bible also said "preach in season and out of season" which means you can preach anywhere when ever the need comes. What would you do if the need to preach arises when you just took a bottle of beer?

EATING MEAT IS NOT WRONG AT ALL, YET BELOW IS WHAT OUR BROTHER SAID ABOUT IT IN THE BIBLE, ... HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD AVOID ALCOHOL?

1 Corinthians 8:13 KJV
“Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.”
I actually consider that question irrelevant. But since you really need an answer, here is it:

The way I will feel about a preacher that come preach me with the smells of alcohol is the same way I will feel if that preacher comes to me the smells of fufu or body odour.

Again the 1Corinthians 8 : 13 that you quoted shows also that it is not a sin to drink alcohol but you chose to avoid it bc of what orders may say.

If you had read the Romans 14 that I recommended you would have seen the you are not suppose to call orders sinners just bc they eat what you do not eat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
sky2891:
Just checked. Nothing yet.
You'll still get if your e-dividend processing was successful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mcy56:

This is a difficult question o. OGG is in best position to answer this. cheesy
In my opinion anyway, you may take the risk or look at 6.30. You'll have to provide me with a signed indemnity form sha. grin

NB: Let's be guided by global happenings as well.
uchetobe once said he would make some revelations on the stock including the projected share price. Nothing till now.
People don tie down money for this stock sote them lose all the dividends that zenith, uba, wapco etc had to offer. This life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Saybal(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.