Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878238 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
N200 keh? I can bet it would hit between N145 and N156 before qualification date. Anything above that, my hand no dey!

But you know what...you might actually be right!

Most times, i dont like taking dividends. Well, my decision on the stock would depend largely on the mood (bullish or bearish) of the market then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
PharmAlfred:
A quick reminder that Caverton 2019 FY and Q1 2020 results are still not out.

Something swallow the result?

I no know oooo. Where is OGG, the Caverton expert? Abeg come help us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
czarmide:
- Hello house.I kindly need your guidance on UCAP and AFRIPRUD on dividend payment.Does anybody has an idea of their dividend payment history in the last five years
You can try this app, it will give you all the basic info of the listed companies on NSE.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmeideas.yochaa

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
veecovee:

Sis, the best thing is to ignored those her posts as I did some.

Don't chase a mad person that took your wears from ur bathroom window
instead of calming the two parties,you are adding fuel.pastor otuocha.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin I have benefitted from ur experience that’s why am stepping it down for u. I’m learning and striving to be as experienced as u but I won’t learn if u talk down on me in the name of teaching me grin Madam My apology ,let’s move on . You have won.We shall all be experienced one day
Mcy56:

Think I now know the person behind this moniker.
Stay away from my mentions in this forum and maintain your lane, just like I told you that time. I'll do same.
For your info, I'm not an internet warrior, I'm an introvert, if only you can read, I would have directed you to read characteristics of introvert, maybe you can learn one or two things, but no, you'll be busy asking for someone to spoon-feed you upandan. Thats even if you've heard such word before.
Anyway, if helping people makes me an internet warrior, then I think I like that. Impacting life and spreading financial freedom information; of which you're a beneficiary too.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
PharmAlfred:

they told us by 30/04.

COVID19 has presented them with an excuse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
grin I have benefitted from ur experience that’s why am stepping it down for u. I’m learning and striving to be as experienced as u but I won’t learn if u talk down on me in the name of teaching me grin Madam My apology ,let’s move on . You have won.We shall all be experienced one day

Mercy rested this issue but you kept on referring to her in your replies to other people's messages. Now you succeeded in making her angry, can you please rest any reference to this squabble already?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Has anyone really read Mtn result? Voice revenue increased as expected also data revenue... I just haven’t heard it mentioned much here...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
naturalflow:

You have not seen anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
naturalflow:

Abeg, wetin that one mean for English? D grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
FINALLY!!!

Bomboclad:
DANGCEM must move up today or early next week to change this thing from a BULL CALF to an adult BULL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Make I de hunt my div de go

Has anyone received their Access bank dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
YUP
bigjay01:
Make I de hunt my div de go

Has anyone received their Access bank dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bargain hunters were in the market in the last one week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
House, please happened to caverton? Unwilling sellers in the early hours of the day suddenly pulled out large volumes within few minutes?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Madam thanks. It's okay.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
Brent now $26, gained 14%+ today. Hope you still watching it!

The charts are wise grin grin grin

That's a good news...Brent is going to witness so many resistances. I didn't see the kind rally i expected from it yesterday and today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bought more of FBNH today @4.60 and few units of Guinness @18.35...fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Bomboclad post=89026586]FINALLY!!! [Q/quote]

Didn't close higher. Guess they did not move 100k in the process.
Market was just somehow today. We see how next week turns out to be, God willing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very minor ones. From the chart, its destined for $30 and above, with a chain reaction from other crude types eventually!
thebargainhunte:

That's a good news...Brent is going to witness so many resistances. I didn't see the kind rally i expected from it yesterday and today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
For me, that brief nudge to N131.3 and back to N130 is a positive indicator for next week.
[quote author=Mcy56 post=89027872][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
lancee:

grin chai ..I no even understand the thing self ..The thing just dey throw me u and dan .
Thnik thats why kind of profit taking today
Next week will make it clear if today's sell off is profit taking .
Maybe you can wait for nestle, in case it will come down small.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
For me, that brief nudge to N131.3 and back to N130 is a positive indicator for next week.
We see how it goes. Much support at 130 so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
I like your responses... You're not entirely wrong but you just choose to let go. Well-done.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:

For the umpteenth time, I didn't talk you down and I didn't judge you, my post was meant to let you see the reason why you should always read info relating to your stocks and make you much better, though you didn't see it that way and that's not a prob to me nor is it my prob.
You still need more experience in this biz and you can't learn fast by attacking every post you perceived as negative.
I ha.t.e those words you used on me, hence my harsh responses. A lady, High something attacked me severally in the past and your post seems similar, fine if you're not the one.
I have no issue whatsoever with you, I don't know you anywhere, not every post will come as a "pat at the back" but just pick the points and make yourself much better.
As I do online, that's how I do offline, anyone around me or that comes across me, I try to tell them about investing. If that makes me an internet warrior, then it's fine, at least there are many others in sexuality/romance section, but I prefer this type of thread instead.
Anyway let me stop there and I rested the issue already.
Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
PharmAlfred:

No dividend

No FY results

Maybe Gov Wike Quarantined their results and dividend

If the company no serious, I go jump out in this coming bulls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
Very minor ones. From the chart, its destined for $30 and above, with a chain reaction from other crude types eventually!

Yeah, $30-35 which might be around may ending.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
austinkenneth:

I no know oooo. Where is OGG, the Caverton expert? Abeg come help us.

Shey una don ban him, he kukuma carry caverton results and dividend go

Oga onegentleguy will come with caverton results and dividend soonest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ukay2:

No dividend

No FY results

Maybe Gov Wike Quarantined their results and dividend

If the company no serious, I go jump out in this coming bulls

No body is lamenting about DS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sophy17(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
veecovee:

Sis, the best thing is to ignored those her posts as I did some.

Don't chase a mad person that took your wears from ur bathroom window

Now I am convinced you are far from being a PASTOR.
Pls go and read to understand your Bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Choiceguy, leparj(m), SonofElElyonRet, Mpeace(m), Ginalex(f), ZikkyChops(m), Emndy(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.