Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892494 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Can we desist from using 'epistle' to describe people who make long post?

It can be inciting.

Where we don't like lengthy post, we may bother not to read. But when someone says another is typing epistle, it ends up preventing people from sharing their views.

Let's all try to be accommodative.

Very true Sir

That is always my message

Accommodate Everybody

Life is sweet.....let's have fun of it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Princkez:
just received mine

Never see anything from fidelity

Fidelity. .....una weldone oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOCKPICK: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Princkez:
just received mine
Please Which bank are you using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Does anybody know what this meeting was about. Or was it the regular AGM?

No leaving anything to chance this 2020.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Does anybody know what this meeting was about. Or was it the regular AGM?

No leaving anything to chance this 2020.

Two weeks don pass na. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
jp130:
Plz when is fidelity div suppose to drop?

Got ... this evening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
X21:

I have no foe here my dear. I talk and ignor when I'm moved from inside

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bomboclad:
True! I received UBA but not UCAP. Sent them a mail today. I hope its resolved today as they have indicated.

Have you gotten any positive feedback from UCAP?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stock with new week lows
Guinness #18.40

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
ukay2:

Hahahahaha

Epistle gang. ....she is learning from our oga OGG. .....which is good to express your whole heart.
who be this! this ur name na girly abi na boyi own. undecided
the whole world already know u are stupid, yet ur still dedicating more effort trying to appear more foolish than u are suppose to!!!!
make I even ask u- how many epistles or beneficial post u don make for here cow!!!! u are mocking others who have been helpful, yet u won't help. oh-i forgot u can't even help. u can not give what u don't have naw. make ur head dey ur neck o!!! compound oluku!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
arduino:

Even you don finally joined the epistle gang
We dey observe on HD
How many helpful post have u put up since u became a member here why u no write ur own epistle as mcy, the person u quoted sad monkey!!!! demonic followers of ruggedy thief!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enyinne:
I won’t exchange words with key board warrior .i know u got my point.
Sorry Ma'am, searching for an info and saw that you edited this post or maybe I didn't pay attention to it in the first place.
The "b" part, I didn't get your point, pray tell.
Have we met outside this forum before?
Do I know you?
I'm very sure I don't PM people and I knew the very few iv PMed before for a certain reason. This is one of the reasons I avoid sending PMs.
Just curious and interested to know. No issues here.
You see why I may be right that you attacked my posts here before.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol. Na fight week be this.
@DerrugedProf, na you start am o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:
How many helpful post have u put up since u became a member here why u no write ur own epistle as mcy, the person u quoted sad monkey!!!! demonic followers of ruggedy thief!!!!
Sniper please take it easy nah.
Let's allow peace to reign here abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
austinkenneth:

I no know oooo. Where is OGG, the Caverton expert? Abeg come help us.

where were u when some orpkorpise dem be dey abuse the bros here naw suddenly, Sir OGG is an expert abi
na oluwa mi go punish all of una!!! u too no get sense. grin maiduguri sick cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

I love the quality of your disagreement, it points to your maturity as a person and confidence in your knowledge/convictions.
Like Rabbi opined above, we must all learn to keep our biases in check.

At the risk of opening old wounds, it is pertinent to point out that all those who called out OGG a few days ago have turned a blind eye on UACN which went on full bid yesterday. Let me remind you that people who shine from within don't need spotlight. Enjoy your NSEMPA without OGG.
Stcool the harbinger of bad news has refused to acknowledge that stocks like GTB and zenith has returned 10-15% in the last ten trading days.
Time will vindicate us all.
In the end it is only your honesty that will matter. Stand up for who you are and be honest about your feelings.

In addendum:
Veecovee, the person who compared you to shekau the terrorist may not be far from the truth even though the comparison might be harsh. You have been constituting a nuisance on this thread by seeking to impose your beliefs on members, when juxtaposed with shekau, there is no difference. where the use of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. This is an investment thread, take your trade elsewhere.
Oluwa mi bless u brotherly! u and some nice fellows here have always stood for what is right.
no mind the other oluku dem! I go dey attack dem one by one here. brotherhood of demons!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Sniper please take it easy nah.
Let's allow peace to reign here abeg.

There is no peace for the wicked, even inside hell!!!! no go support bad thing oo. the likes of oluku derugged thief, sokoto pig northeastern and their monkey clown followers truly deserve to rot in hell!! oluwa mi no dey spare those kind person dem. Evildoers. Brotherhood of demons!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:
so all the one on one post and engagement I had with deruggedy thief on d 25th was selectively deleted, while he's was left. And i was later banned from posting until dis evening. of course, my crime was standing up for the truth over the unfair way Sir OGG was treated. it's now very clear to me that this place is the tent of brotherhood of demons!!!! but no be me una go shake. tongue me nah waffa Ode-Itsekiri bros. we no dey shake at all!!!!
@deruggedy thief, u and ur brotherhood of demons, all of una join, una no reach! u dey hear me so. tah, una don baff!!!! undecided
I will continue to attack u and ur fellow oluku dem like that northeastern mumu, until una begin dey helpful as OGG be dey do here. u fools cant be a dog in the manger. u can't help others, yet u attack those who genuinely and selflessly offer help here!!!!
na hell dey await all of una!!! Orpkorpise dem!!!!

Bro you’re really derailing this thread... that matter is a bygone... please let’s post what relates to the subject matter of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

I don't have time to waste..... Bye

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I got mine this evening

jp130:
Plz when is fidelity div suppose to drop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

There is no peace for the wicked, even inside hell!!!! no go support bad thing oo. the likes of oluku derugged thief, sokoto pig northeastern and their monkey clown followers truly deserve to rot in hell!! oluwa mi no dey spare those kind person dem. Evildoers. Brotherhood of demons!!!

You need to choose to be happy for your own well-being. Except if this ranting makes you happy, I don't see the need.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new week lows

Guinness #18.40

GUINNESS fair value is N10

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Madam . I didn’t edit any info neither have I met u or pmed u before . I’m not the person ur mistaken me for . Kindly rest well . Let me figure out my weekend
Mcy56:

Sorry Ma'am, searching for an info and saw that you edited this post or maybe I didn't pay attention to it in the first place.
The "b" part, I didn't get your point, pray tell.
Have we met outside this forum before?
Do I know you?
I'm very sure I don't PM people and I knew the very few iv PMed before for a certain reason. This is one of the reasons I avoid sending PMs.
Just curious and interested to know. No issues here.
You see why I may be right that you attacked my posts here before.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
sirrotex:
No it can't, withholding tax on savings and investment is final. Meaning it can't be used as a tax credit. That's the position of the law.=Biafran4life post=89023891]Pls for those conversant with tax matter.This 10 percent withholding from dividend.Can it be added to your personal income tax payment to boost your tax payment as the money is no longer small on my side.If yes,how do one go about it
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
@sniper,I beg you with everything you hold dear,let it pass.Expecting ogg back when the ban is lifted and to ignore what happened when he was not here.And mod why owner delete my post and didn't delete the one I responded to,it is not right We all know that religious things are very sensitive in this part of the world
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
USD index is breaking down very fast. Dollar will weaken globally. People will not want to hold USD as a store of value for the time being.

Let's see if it can get to 74.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
USD index is breaking down very fast. Dollar will weaken globally. People will not want to hold USD as a store of value for the time being.

Let's see if it can get to 74.

Is Nigeria involved in this `globally`?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29319_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

Werey ma ni Caverton yi ke...What is all this nonsense!

I might just take some heat and move on abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
arduino:

I don't have time to waste..... Bye

see this baga. me get ur time!!!! global oluku. u na orpkorpise plus lesser anteater join na!!!! u don baff. comon go arrange urself well. cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 7:02am On May 01, 2020
nna777:

Have you gotten any positive feedback from UCAP?
I got across to them. They said some mandates were not uploaded & they will upload the mandates and effect payments on or before Friday next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bbduty and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.