Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,564 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878252 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2020
sky2891:

I got across to them. They said some mandates were not uploaded & they will upload the mandates and effect payments on or before Friday next week.

They have not requested for signature specimen yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2020
What's going on na. Why the attacks? MODs do something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by creategist: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:31am On May 01, 2020
Mcy56:
I'm sorry to say o, I don't think you're ready to be an investor in NSE.
I noticed you just want all stocks you buy to keep going up once you joined the bus. NSE doesn't work this way sometimes.
Try and define what you want and the type of investor you wish to be.
As for the markdown date, you'll see that nobody is willing to reply you cos it's been posted here several times, even as at yesterday, I posted a reminder as well.
You need to develop interest in the coys you invest in and be reading updates on them too.
If your mind sell Wapco, pls go ahead and heed the call. Sell it. You bought around 12.85/90 if I remembered well, some bought at N16 and are not fidgeting like you're doing. No vex o. Na just observation. grin
Just read this post again and wonder where/how I talked down or judged this woman here.
Think I allowed her take my mind off the main points by saying I don't want her to ask questions again.
Don't think I've ever said that anyone should not ask questions here, in fact, I used to encourage it self, to avert mistakes that could have been avoided.
Anyway, enyinne, I was only advising you to have a strong mind, have an investment strategy, don't be carried away by daily happenings in the market in as much as you keyed-in into a fundamentally sound stock and pay much attention to happenings around the stocks you're holding.
I used the word "I don't think" in the literary sense of it, no talking down at all. I don't like when people accuses me unjustly.
Just thought I should clear this once again.
If this makes me a keyboard warrior, guess I'll be more careful next time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 9:28am On May 01, 2020
Mcy56:

Just read this post again and wonder where/how I talked down or judged this woman here.
Think I allowed her take my mind off the main points by saying I don't want her to ask questions again.
Don't think I've ever said that anyone should not ask questions here, in fact, I used to encourage it self, to avert mistakes that could have been avoided.
Anyway, enyinne, I was only advising you to have a strong mind, have an investment strategy, don't be carried away by daily happenings in the market in as much as you keyed-in into a fundamentally sound stock and pay much attention to happenings around the stocks you're holding.
I used the word "I don't think" in the literary sense of it, no talking down at all. I don't like when people accuses me unjustly.
Just thought I should clear this once again.
If this makes me a keyboard warrior, guess I'll be more careful next time.
Mcy56, You are a good woman with a good heart. It is evident in your desire to assist people. Written communication can sometimes
be misinterpreted because the receiver cant see your expression in delivery but in this faceless forum, don't let people press your button unnecessarily. If the message is misinterpreted, rephrase if you want,if not, ignore. You don't owe anybody anything. Don't condescend to the level of some uncouth folks calling people names. Think of it. I bet you have never seen Rabbi, pa Emma, wanajo, ihedi and many others trade insults with anybody. There's a reason.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:34am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Mcy56 post=89052601]
Madam shit do happens at times. We are humans a times what we think do obscure what we see. U ve settled .just let it be. And continue the good work u r doing. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2020
creategist:
https://www.nairaland.com/5828305/access-bank-cut-staff-salaries

Access Bank planning massive job cuts! cry
Bad for staff, good for investors

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:42am On May 01, 2020
sky2891:

I got across to them. They said some mandates were not uploaded & they will upload the mandates and effect payments on or before Friday next week.

Oh. OK. Thanks for the update. appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2020
rahjan:

Mcy56, You are a good woman with a good heart. It is evident in your desire to assist people. Written communication can sometimes
be misinterpreted because the receiver cant see your expression in delivery but in this faceless forum, don't let people press your button unnecessarily. If the message is misinterpreted, rephrase if you want,if not, ignore. You don't owe anybody anything. Don't condescend to the level of some uncouth folks calling people names. Think of it. I bet you have never seen Rabbi, pa Emma, wanajo, ihedi and many others trade insults with anybody. There's a reason.

Because they are matured and not kids.. it unfortunate that many come here to flex muscles.. I come here to improve my understanding of how to make more money.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2020
creategist:

N76 billion personnel expenses while total dividend to shareholders is about N22 billion is not sustainable.

Access Bank personnel expenses is higher than that of GTB,. but GTB made twice the profit of Access Bank

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:33am On May 01, 2020
Please is Morgan itrade having issues ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2020
BMZK:
Today is Public holiday, you cannot trade today. You can only view your stocks and previous closing details.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:36am On May 01, 2020
BMZK:

Today na public holiday bro. Go n enjoy d fruit of ur labour!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:42am On May 01, 2020
Mpeace:
Today is Public holiday, you cannot trade today. You can only view your stocks and precious closing details.
Oh thanks! This is what COVID-19 has reduced us to. With the lockdown we don't pay attention to public holidays because everyday seems to be a public holidays . Happy May day !

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2020
BMZK:

Oh thanks! This is what COVID-19 has reduced us to. With the lockdown we don't pay attention to public holidays because everyday seems to be a public holidays . Happy May day !
Lol. Lockdown has made everyday look the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:26am On May 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
USD index is breaking down very fast. Dollar will weaken globally. People will not want to hold USD as a store of value for the time being.

Let's see if it can get to 74.

Baba, will this affect the Naira positively? I have some Dollar payments I need to make. Trying to see if I should wait a bit before making the payment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2020
Justcul:

Because they are matured and not kids.. it unfortunate that many come here to flex muscles.. I come here to improve my understanding of how to make more money.
grin grin grin

Gaskiya
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinola98: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
Afternoon House

Has anyone received AFRIPRUD dividend pls
Seems to be delayed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 2:44pm On May 01, 2020
This lockdown has revealed that some institutions like banks can work 80% online...with minimal human contact...i saw an advert that Hilton Hotel can now deliver food to your house....you can order online.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
akinola98:
Afternoon House

Has anyone received AFRIPRUD dividend pls
Seems to be delayed

Got mine yesterday...i think they doing it bank by bank...perhaps in alphabetical order. Mine is Ecobank.

Zenith may be the last bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2020
PETERiCHY:

GUINNESS fair value is N10

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

You may not be far from the truth. Hmm, imagine someone who bought long term when it was selling at 200+.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
Coolcash1:

Werey ma ni Caverton yi ke...What is all this nonsense!

I might just take some heat and move on abeg.

Management of Nigerian companies now have corona as excuse to rob the vulnerable retail investors even of the crumbs they declare as dividend. Just imagine the impunity of Caverton. They will follow what JBerger did and declare peanut dividend notwithstanding the already declared huge profits in q1, q2 and q3. Would Fcmb have had the temerity to declare only 14k dividend, it they did not have corona to blame? Nigerian retail shareholders need not only to be more proactive but also wake up to their rights by directly engaging management. We can start by sending emails to their top echelon asking why the further delay without explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinola98: 4:07pm On May 01, 2020
gamaliel9:

Got mine yesterday...i think they doing it bank by bank...perhaps in alphabetical order. Mine is Ecobank.

Zenith may be the last bank

Ok. Thanks for the info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Legendguru: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Free info for binary options traders , aspiring traders and newbie. This is an easy trading automated bot

TOUCHSCALPER BINARY OPTIONS AUTOMATED TRADING BOT

FEATURES

Automated Trade delay
Stop Loss
Take Profit
Automated Purchase Order price
UseHourTrade
Play run /stop = YES
Perfect trading bot for Newbie
Guaranteed Earnings
Affordable
Video guide and bonus bot included

USE THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
Ok, mine dropped bt i didnt get d alert on time frm bnk.

jinnyz:
I got mine this evening

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:20pm On May 01, 2020
Good evening house,

I'm interested in some companies trading on NASD OTC. How can I invest. Can it be done through Morgan Capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

N76 billion personnel expenses while total dividend to shareholders is about N22 billion is not sustainable.

Access Bank personnel expenses is higher than that of GTB,. but GTB made twice the profit of Access Bank

Access Bank management should cut their frequent travels to INSEAD in France , though I know this Covid 19 Gives them no choice, I hope it's not this that would pass for open savings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
creategist:

It appears the sacking had already started before this news got trending.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2020
PETERiCHY:

By the time we load more bullets at Sub N6
then the release of their Q 12020 result will be the catalyst that will propel it to PROMISE LAND.

It's all a strategy to shake out weak hand for the flight to be lighter.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

UACN Q1 2020 is OUT cool

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29870_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29869_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2020.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
PETERiCHY:

UACN Q1 2020 is OUT cool

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29870_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29869_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2020.pdf

They are taking profit now on discontinued operations.......Come year end they will now decide it's a loss.......I would really love to know when discontinued operations will be off their books

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), Mpeace(m), Ginalex(f), ZikkyChops(m), Emndy(m), faoogoke(m), ositadima1(m), Davigle(m), SA44LA44(m), Princkez, sterlingD(m), unite4real and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.