Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876629 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

UACN
- quickly found support at N6 , also a prev level last yr (important level)
- dis dilly dally under N7 , with last min vols i dont get
- the weekly macd histogram (Oracle likes d histogram ) suggest bears are losing dis battle
- i wud like to see a weekly close abv N7
- but looks ai

Guinness
- ummm catching a falling knife is not easy
Now you are talking.
Please shine small light on UBA. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

UACN
- the weekly macd histogram (Oracle likes d histogram ) suggest bears are losing dis battle
- but looks ai

Guinness

Two huge single bids (5.8M, 1.4M) changed hands in today's trading so far. It might be a sign or a trick. I thought #18 was the bottom until last week's trading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 2:07pm On May 19, 2020
Any opinion about JB?? Is it a buy at current price.

Thanks for ur time!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
E ku market ooo.

The most important thing in this era is CARE. So let us CARE for one another. I believe everyone is doing fine. Stay at home except you got no option. Maintain social distance and BOOST your immune system. Most will get infected (just a matter of time). Most will be asymptomatic and will get well without any drug or medication. Conquer the fear.

Next is CASH preservation. The market is irrational. You see a share with almost 20% dividend yield, <3 PE and you are looking at stocks with PE of infinity? I dont think you have CASH preservation in your dictionary.

There will be many job losses. Some will have to take pay cut to remain in jobs. This is a global phenomenon. But do you know what? Some companies are going to BENEFIT from this crisis. Some will supply the vaccines. Some will supply the surgical masks and gloves. Research that instead of monitoring prices every minute and giving yourself high BP.

The patient dog eats the fattest bone.

HAPPY INVESTING.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yuzxy: 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
Please, what's the sell call for GTB. Thanks. Do you see it reaching 25 before coming down again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:11pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

UACN
- but looks ai

Guinness

Welcome Sire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
Guinness..................11M+ exchanged hands.............
Caverton...............up with 10%...............................earning period is here............fans positioning or could it be that some sighted result already?...............we are observing....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
wanaj0:
E ku market ooo.

The most important thing in this era is CARE. So let us CARE for one another. I believe everyone is doing fine. Stay at home except you got no option. Maintain social distance and BOOST your immune system. Most will get infected (just a matter of time). Most will be asymptomatic and will get well without any drug or medication. Conquer the fear.

Next is CASH preservation. The market is irrational. You see a share with almost 20% dividend yield, <3 PE and you are looking at stocks with PE of infinity? I dont think you have CASH preservation in your dictionary.

There will be many job losses. Some will have to take pay cut to remain in jobs. This is a global phenomenon. But do you know what? Some companies are going to BENEFIT from this crisis. Some will supply the vaccines. Some will supply the surgical masks and gloves. Research that instead of monitoring prices every minute and giving yourself high BP.

HAPPY INVESTING.

Welcome, you show face today.

Thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:25pm On May 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Just confirmed from a relative that works with NAHCO, that they were paid 50% for April 2020.

I think we should prepare for a reduction in our dividends from NAHCO

Their CEO guaranteed a minimum of 25k/share in a presentation to an investors forum last year. Anyway, that was pre-covid, anouh reasons now to renege on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
leo1234:

Now you are talking.
Please shine small light on UBA. grin

- weekly momentum shift to buyers continues , even d bids under N6 are hoping loll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:28pm On May 19, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Welcome Sire

boss i hail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:30pm On May 19, 2020
wanaj0:
E ku market ooo.

HAPPY INVESTING.

best part
'' You see a share with almost 20% dividend yield, <3 PE and you are looking at stocks with PE of infinity? I dont think you have CASH preservation in your dictionary. ''

#lwkmd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
maishai:

Oga calm down, it's irresponsible of management in my own opinion to slash workers salary this period except u r a govt employee.....I have no sympathy for govt staffs

I hope they won't come for you. Some of them are actually working to keep businesses in shape.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:47pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

boss i hail

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
Welcome back bro and sir Wanajo. I noticed that part of his post but being trying tu wrap my head around this ( <3 PE and you are looking at stocks with PE of infinity?)

Please elaborate with an example. Thank you

"
fxuser:

best part
'' You see a share with almost 20% dividend yield, <3 PE and you are looking at stocks with PE of infinity? I dont think you have CASH preservation in your dictionary. ''

#lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:50pm On May 19, 2020
wanaj0:
E ku market ooo.

HAPPY INVESTING.

Ideally Pharmaceutics(GSK, NEIMETH, MB and FIDSON) should fit into your analysis.

But most of them aren't properly managed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Ideally Pharmaceutics(GSK, NEIMETH, MB and FIDSON) should fit into your analysis.

But most of them aren't properly managed.

I doubt if sir wanaj0 will buy any of those stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

UACN
- but looks ai

Guinness

While you were away, it was more of predicting the market and not much of analysis.
I really miss your contributions here.
Welcome back!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2020
wanaj0:
E ku market ooo.

HAPPY INVESTING.

Your contributions is invaluable.
Hope you will post more regularly. Welcome big Boss!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:08pm On May 19, 2020
pluto09:

I doubt if sir wanaj0 will buy any of those stocks.

That is my point, most of them are poorly managed.

Though i am in GSK doing risky business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
pluto09:

While you were away, it was more of predicting the market and not much of analysis.
I really miss your contributions here.
Welcome back!

tnx boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
1kinggy:

60 stocks? All Nigerian or Foreign included?

You know the disciples of Asaju Asalu, when you see them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

Thats good sir, but abeg u mean say u don yarn with sir OGG that bros na him never reply give my mail & massages for weeks now.
pls how is he doing

I sent him a message.

I believe in due time, he will reply.

He too will come.

I have discussed with CP, FXUSER and sir Wanaj today . They are all doing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Oga Rabbi, the Rabbi! Hope you are good? That oil market still uncertain. Let’s see what summer hold and with the fear of second wave? Anyway, I’m enjoying sir Powell unlimited QE. È ku market oooooooo

I drove around on the highway and saw that there was increasing traffic. This is good news for Brent. Good news for the refineries.

Lots of countries have opened up. I think all EU, Asia and some African countries are open and running.

So the bottom is long passed.

As for the QE, dem go continue dey print o. Once dem stop, igboro ma daru!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I drove around on the highway and saw that there was increasing traffic. This is good news for Brent. Good news for the refineries.

Lots of countries have opened up. I think all EU, Asia and some African countries are open and running.

So the bottom is long passed.

As for the QE, dem go continue dey print o. Once dem stop, igboro ma daru!

People who Bought Brent below $20, will shouting blood money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 19, 2020
dharpzee:
FIDSON, losing weight ooooo,

PT can happen and take it to 2.70

PT is allowed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Tha sad news of the day.
The retired General has appointed a Malo to head the M. Uduak transformed SEC.
I hope we are not back to square zero.

https://punchng.com/buhari--senate-to-confirm-lamido-yuguda-as-sec-dg/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
fxuser:

Reporting sir cheesy

Welcome bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
Yuzxy:
Can we expect GTB to touch 25 before going down. Bought at 28.50 and has been averaging down. Just at -0.02 now. But I need direction on when to sell before it hits back again. Can't forgive myself if it goes back to -15% loss.
Oga Rabbi, please help!!!

Don't sell. Hold. This isn't the time to sell stocks. Even if it slides, the bids are increasing.

The bull is from Burundi grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Welcome bro.

always nice catching up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
maishai:

Sir, this is why I love France and we must find a way to bring back unionism, @ least to a minimum, we all know that when the going is good, it's usually very Good for corporate management as wages are usually fixed cost, it never moves in tandem with productive output........but @ the first sight of hardship, all what management think of is how to slash workers salary, Is slashing workers salary the only way to save cost......................

French and their militant Union. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
I paid April salary though they did not work[private day school]...i cannot pay May [no income]but i have not told them...should i tell them now or wait till the end of the month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), dapix and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.