Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877298 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichEstate(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
It's a cool stuff except for the fact that we need establishment of businesses to beat down unemployment rate and grow economy right to the grassroot.
RabbiDoracle:

That is why I so much like this portfolio investing. Carry my portmanteau of Internet modem, laptop, small foldable chair, jotter, a pen and calculator.

No office, no employee, no headache.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tochex101(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2020
RichEstate:
It's a cool stuff except for the fact that we need establishment of businesses to beat down unemployment rate and grow economy right to the grassroot.
Totally true..... notwithstanding less then 1% of the worlds population possess the skills to survive in such a manner.
The best life if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:38pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

That is why I so much like this portfolio investing. Carry my portmanteau of Internet modem, laptop, small foldable chair, jotter, a pen and calculator.

Hahahahaha

This your office is the future we are waiting for.

I am building small office like yours Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Congrats BUA Cement shareholders, dividend of N1.75k.

Profit after tax of N60 billion higher than the N35 billion promised by the core Investor

Dividend payout ratio of 97%

Sir, I would really love to know more on wapcos div policy, Going forward if they continue with this EPS, They would be sitting on a tonne of Cash like Dangote Cement and I will never be happy to collect #1 from #7 EPS, I was thinking the Guys behind the clearing of Wapcos debt would at first want to recover their investment but it seems that something else here is @ play, Wapco parent company Larfarge are also solidly behind Ghacem in Ghana.......Ghana and a few west African Countries do not have Limestone and their only hope of having a cement Plant is Operating a Cement Grinding Facility as such would import Clinker..........................Nigerias Clinker is currently the cheapest in Africa as major Production facilities enjoy Pioneer Status with very cheap Government Gas and coal all sourced within the country.................................... Mind You Dangote is Firmly in Ghana in all manner of Cement business imaginable.......... Outgoing CEO of Wapco made mention of a Campaign to build more lines Which is a NO NO for me as This would mean This new EPS regime stays under management for their own Pay day............................. A div of #4 from #7 eps would be more like it.............................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:38pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Try and pay May o.

Better pay 30 to 50% from your reserve. They need to survive. Or you give an interest free loan for them to survive which will be deducted as they work the subsequent months.
Very interesting feedback.

@Seyisanya..i will call a meeting or speak with them one after the other.
@Rabbi...30% or 50%..ok. .unfortunately no reserve and i am not Mnuchin cheesy
@wanaj0...there is no other source for liquidity in the school except school fees and PTA.
@RichEstate....Thanks for your submission.

I thank you all...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:38pm On May 19, 2020
I have my sights on Guiness but would have to wait till the end of this adminstration to beam my search lights on them, Currently Only NB is making profits in this sector though a shadow of their old self and Intercontinental Brewries still need massive fund injection to clear their leverage......................I will watch how they lobby the next set of contestant for Nigerias No 1 post, This would determine the amount of concession They would get, Guiness & IB are 2 falling companies I love as Core Investors would love to repatriate money back home to their core investors when the going gets good............................ Meanwhile, I await them at sub #10 or whenever the Campaign bells ring for the next national election
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
One company I still dont understand is Notore, at the start of Planting Season this year, Fertilizer went scarce especially urea and sold for 9k a bag............ Farmers that did not anticipate the scarcity had to purchase else where, I know of many that joined hands and purchased Urea 3 states away from their resident states........ Word has it that Fertilizer Producers are putting pressure on Government especially State Government to remove fertilizer subsidies......... I see the effects a little bit in Flour mills but Notore which is just a fertilizer company keeps declaring Loss Quarter after Quarter in the face of Country Wide fertilizer Scarcity..................... I would love a good response to this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
seyisanya:
In my opinion, the best time to let them know about the financial position of your school was when you paid the April salary. Telling them now is late but informing them by month-end would be too late. Please, if it's possible, kindly pay 50% or less this month then let them know about the situation of things moving forward.

Please, where's the school going to draw that fund from?

Except the proprietor is giving it out from his own savings or other businesses, it may unbalance the school's books.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2020
I think the management of GUINNESS is not being sincere in thr results.The beer segment is obviously facing serious competition.Then,the spirit segment is really doing well since they took over the sole importation/major distributor of the spirit drinks like the red,blue,white label etc in Nigeria which was not so in the past.And the cheap spirit companies they bought over are selling well like Mac dowell and others.The sales reps/sub distributors are living large with different bonuses and cash incentives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Try and pay May o.

Better pay 30 to 50% from your reserve. They need to survive. Or you give an interest free loan for them to survive which will be deducted as they work the subsequent months.

Interest free loan? What's the collateral.
Teachers are not loyal, many of them switch schools typically about this time of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

He can explain to the workers that he is taking up loans to ensure that his employees don't suffer. But it will be repayable once they start work. But reducing payment is better than not paying at all.

He will do a gradual deduction (spread over some months) from their salaries once they all resume normal operations.

If he can afford it, he can pay a good percent 35 - 50.

So far you pay people, they don't care if their management stole it.

The thought of repaying loans is enough to make many of them change jobs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
seyisanya:
In my opinion, the best time to let them know about the financial position of your school was when you paid the April salary. Telling them now is late but informing them by month-end would be too late. Please, if it's possible, kindly pay 50% or less this month then let them know about the situation of things moving forward.

About the best advice I read on the matter

He should have communicated immediately to his staff early April on the situation of things and downsized immediately or given most leave without pay while retaining just a few on reduced salary say 30 to 50 %

The reality is most smes don’t have reserves or liquidity and if they have its little and probably being used up for the next phase of business expansion

How we give advice to keep paying when we can see what even bigger companies in Nigeria and worldwide are doing is beyond me , you can say that’s capitalism and u won’t be wrong . I have over 400 staffs but in an essential industry, nothing has changed yet but for people in non essential industry or industries affected by shut down , most will be laying off staffs, furloughing staffs (giving leave without pay) and reducing salaries , no 2 ways

@ Oracle , Not surprised at your advice , you be potmoto Investor grin

Let’s wait from July upwards even a lot of states won’t be able to pay salaries, it’s then you will know that even our govt does not have reserves smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
Godlylifeoneart:
Tha sad news of the day.
The retired General has appointed a Malo to head the M. Uduak transformed SEC.
I hope we are not back to square zero.

https://punchng.com/buhari--senate-to-confirm-lamido-yuguda-as-sec-dg/

Is this supposed to be an insult to the Malos?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2020
Hello house, please advise on stock pick. Did some profit taking last week....need to get back into the market. Thank you gurus. Please note that the final decision to buy or not buy is mine and mine only. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34am On May 20, 2020
NOW YOU CAN TIME THE MARKET
contrary to the old believe that no one can time the market, it appears the view is no longer valid.
This article give credence to those that have successfully timed the market.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/investing/yes-it-is-possible-to-predict-the-market/

Yes, it is possible to predict the market. Students of William Gann say the investing legend predicted a market top in 2019.
Ciaran Ryan / 20 May 2020 00:01 1
Image: ShutterstockImage: Shutterstock
In 2017 Moneyweb interviewed trader Greek-Cypriot trader Alex Antoniou after he turned $50 000 into nearly $500 000 in a week.

We asked to see evidence, which was supplied. Pretty amazing stuff.

Read: Is this the world’s best trader?
It turns out Antoniou is an avid student of William Gann, the legendary investor who set what may be a world record for growing a trading account.

A legend

In 60 days Gann turned $973 into $30 000, and seemed to have an uncanny knack for predicting market moves based on his study of market cycles.

A year before the 1929 market crash, Gann predicted stocks would peak in September of 1929. He was just a month out in his prediction (the actual crash took place on October 4 of that year).

How was he able to predict with such apparent accuracy the end of a major bull market based on nothing more than a study of charts?

Gann had a fascination with cycles, based on much earlier observations by Greek mathematician Pythagoras, who was able to find relationships between numbers, geometry and music. The 1929 crash was almost 90 years after the previous great crash of 1837. For Gann, 60 and 90 years held special significance, and he predicted that the next great crash would come in 2019 – exactly 90 years after 1929.

This is where Antoniou reenters the picture. Like Gann, he predicted a market top in 2019, and actually told us this back in 2017. In fact, the S&P 500 index topped out in February 2020, when it crashed 34% over the space of the next month, before recovering about 18% off its March lows.

It was much the same story for most of the leading market indices. The German Dax peaked on February 19, 2020 and fell 38% over the next month, before recovering 28% from its March low.

So where does that leave us now?

Antoniou says the market is poised to retest the March lows and will likely spend the rest of the year in the red.

Unlike most traders who believe markets are driven by news, Antoniou says news merely amplifies a cycle already in progress.

Using Pythagorean maths, he plots which direction the market will move on any day and sets up his trades accordingly. He gets it right about 85% of the time, which most traders would concede is an astonishingly successful percentage.

Using principles developed originally by Gann and Pythagoras, he modified this to develop his ‘Theory of Eight’ which is a study in cycles. There are 365 days in the year and 360 degrees in a circle. Overlapping these, he is able to map out cycle peaks and troughs – even to the point of predicting price moves over the course of a single day.

“There is no question that it is possible to predict the market,” he says. “Every investor is trying to do this, only some do it better than others. Some use fundamental analysis to do it. I use cycles. The notion that you cannot predict the market means you are playing a game where you do not know the rules. I have been doing this for 26 years, and I wouldn’t be here now if I did not believe I could predict market moves with high certainty.”

New-found respect

Millions of traders around the world are familiar with William Gann’s Price Squares and Circle theories, and use these to guide their trading decisions. There was a time when most professional fund managers dismissed charting (or technical analysis) as a fool’s escapade, but even they now incorporate this into their analytical toolbox.

Given Gann’s prediction of another market crash in 2019 (90 years earlier), traders appear to have discovered a new-found respect for the man. He is reported to have used his predictive prowess to accurately call every president elected in the US between 1904 and the 1920s, and his 1927 book Tunnel Through the Air, though a work of fiction, foretold of an attack by Japan on the US less than two decades later. In 1929 he predicted the market would top out in April, fall sharply, then rebound until September, followed by what he called the biggest crash in history. He then forecast that the subsequent depression would last until 1932 – all of which came to pass.

It is little wonder he is venerated among so many traders in the 90 years that have passed. Gann went to India and Egypt to study ancient mathematics and astronomy, and out of this developed his Law of Vibration which reportedly enabled him to predict the exact prices at which stocks or commodities would trade in any given time frame.

Antoniou has followed in Gann’s footsteps, and has run a number of tutorials where traders can follow his trades in real time.

“I agree with Gann, who agreed with Pythagoras, that there is rhythm in the markets and a natural law of vibration which can, in fact, allow you to predict market prices with high certainty.”

The idea of predicting where prices will be at the close of trade tomorrow, or next week, raises eyebrows among veteran fund managers, who prefer to rely on exacting studies of relative value. Buy a good company relatively cheap, and there’s a good chance you can sell it some time later at a profit.

Understanding how Gann and Antoniou manage to predict the market with such apparent exactitude appears to be something of a mystic art. Not so, says Antoniou. “It’s about numbers and cycles. There are enough people in the market who understand this and profit from it.

“Nothing mystic about it at all.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42am On May 20, 2020
rmx:

About the best advice I read on the matter

He should have communicated immediately to his staff early April on the situation of things and downsized immediately or given most leave without pay while retaining just a few on reduced salary say 30 to 50 %

The reality is most smes don’t have reserves or liquidity and if they have its little and probably being used up for the next phase of business expansion

How we give advice to keep paying when we can see what even bigger companies in Nigeria and worldwide are doing is beyond me , you can say that’s capitalism and u won’t be wrong . I have over 400 staffs but in an essential industry, nothing has changed yet but for people in non essential industry or industries affected by shut down , most will be laying off staffs, furloughing staffs (giving leave without pay) and reducing salaries , no 2 ways

@ Oracle , Not surprised at your advice , you be potmoto Investor grin

Let’s wait from July upwards even a lot of states won’t be able to pay salaries, it’s then you will know that even our govt does not have reserves smiley

I understand schools better o. I am a father who pays millions in school fee for my son per annum. And I have also had chat with former teachers who tell you how much school pays. Gamalie dey pay any teacher up to 200K?

Teachers wage bills are meagre compared to the income that Gamalie makes. And these school owners, if forward-thinking, should have huge reserves.

Schools are reopening worldwide and there is no need for layoffs, furloughing. The crisis has passed.

Government always owe salaries even before the pandemic. So the people are used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50am On May 20, 2020
gamaliel9:

Very interesting feedback.

@Seyisanya..i will call a meeting or speak with them one after the other.
@Rabbi...30% or 50%..ok. .unfortunately no reserve and i am not Mnuchin cheesy
@wanaj0...there is no other source for liquidity in the school except school fees and PTA.
@RichEstate....Thanks for your submission.

I thank you all...

Gamalie, please try and have a reserve abeg.

See your school as running a company and not a one-man business.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:04am On May 20, 2020
Godlylifeoneart:
NOW YOU CAN TIME THE MARKET
contrary to the old believe that no one can time the market, it appears the view is no longer valid.
This article give credence to those that have successfully timed the market.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/investing/yes-it-is-possible-to-predict-the-market/

Yes, it is possible to predict the market. Students of William Gann say the investing legend predicted a market top in 2019.
Ciaran Ryan / 20 May 2020 00:01 1
Image: ShutterstockImage: Shutterstock
In 2017 Moneyweb interviewed trader Greek-Cypriot trader Alex Antoniou after he turned $50 000 into nearly $500 000 in a week.

We asked to see evidence, which was supplied. Pretty amazing stuff.

Read: Is this the world’s best trader?
It turns out Antoniou is an avid student of William Gann, the legendary investor who set what may be a world record for growing a trading account.

A legend

In 60 days Gann turned $973 into $30 000, and seemed to have an uncanny knack for predicting market moves based on his study of market cycles.

A year before the 1929 market crash, Gann predicted stocks would peak in September of 1929. He was just a month out in his prediction (the actual crash took place on October 4 of that year).

How was he able to predict with such apparent accuracy the end of a major bull market based on nothing more than a study of charts?

Gann had a fascination with cycles, based on much earlier observations by Greek mathematician Pythagoras, who was able to find relationships between numbers, geometry and music. The 1929 crash was almost 90 years after the previous great crash of 1837. For Gann, 60 and 90 years held special significance, and he predicted that the next great crash would come in 2019 – exactly 90 years after 1929.

This is where Antoniou reenters the picture. Like Gann, he predicted a market top in 2019, and actually told us this back in 2017. In fact, the S&P 500 index topped out in February 2020, when it crashed 34% over the space of the next month, before recovering about 18% off its March lows.

It was much the same story for most of the leading market indices. The German Dax peaked on February 19, 2020 and fell 38% over the next month, before recovering 28% from its March low.

So where does that leave us now?

Antoniou says the market is poised to retest the March lows and will likely spend the rest of the year in the red.

Unlike most traders who believe markets are driven by news, Antoniou says news merely amplifies a cycle already in progress.

Using Pythagorean maths, he plots which direction the market will move on any day and sets up his trades accordingly. He gets it right about 85% of the time, which most traders would concede is an astonishingly successful percentage.

“Nothing mystic about it at all.”

While I agree that the market is predictable as I have long been researching on that, I do not think this is the main financial crisis. The main one will come much later.

So Gann and Antoniou are getting it wrong because they are not factoring the Fed effect. Where the Fed is a backstop to prevent a 1929 style prolonged fall.

That prolonged fall will still meet us whether we like it or not.

From my research the bear market started in 2018 and not 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2020
maishai:

Sir, I would really love to know more on wapcos div policy, Going forward if they continue with this EPS, They would be sitting on a tonne of Cash like Dangote Cement and I will never be happy to collect #1 from #7 EPS, I was thinking the Guys behind the clearing of Wapcos debt would at first want to recover their investment but it seems that something else here is @ play, Wapco parent company Larfarge are also solidly behind Ghacem in Ghana.......Ghana and a few west African Countries do not have Limestone and their only hope of having a cement Plant is Operating a Cement Grinding Facility as such would import Clinker..........................Nigerias Clinker is currently the cheapest in Africa as major Production facilities enjoy Pioneer Status with very cheap Government Gas and coal all sourced within the country.................................... Mind You Dangote is Firmly in Ghana in all manner of Cement business imaginable.......... Outgoing CEO of Wapco made mention of a Campaign to build more lines Which is a NO NO for me as This would mean This new EPS regime stays under management for their own Pay day............................. A div of #4 from #7 eps would be more like it.............................

I have no idea of the dividend policy of Lafarge, but a dividend payout ratio of 50% won't be a bad idea.

We also need to know if the current earnings of Lafarge is sustainable or a one off thing. Considering where they are coming from it is better building up their reserves and avoid unnecessary acquisition or Investments that won't make a positive contribution to the bottom line.

For the sake of the loyal shareholders of Lafarge, it will be better for the company to increase next year's dividend to N2.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

While I agree that the market is predictable as I have long been researching on that, I do not think this is the main financial crisis. The main one will come much later.

So Gann and Antoniou are getting it wrong because they are not factoring the Fed effect. Where the Fed is a backstop to prevent a 1929 style prolonged fall.

No need for research sef, 200 exponatial moving average shows accurately bull and bear periods on any historical chart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dafemnet: 8:09am On May 20, 2020
Hi guys, which online trading platform can I use.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

@RabbiDoracle, I did agree with you. The Fed intervention, the advent of ETFs, contributes to the predictable nature of the market.
Great investors like oracle of Omaha did not factored in the two listed factors. Hence, investors were misled for decades that we cannot time the market.
The popular buffet indices was built on the direction of Fed spending, GDP vs The indices. In his calculations, he ought to have received another Accolades if the aggressive stimulus packages dole out by governments all over the world has not been put in place.
This was the reason, the oracle accumulates high war chest to possess the market.
At the slight red pointer, the US treasury rolled out trillion dollars to sustain the market.
However, all this were being done coz of the Campaign for D. Trumph.
The Debt is still hanging there... We just do not know what will happen should Trump not be re-elected.
For now, it is difficult for the market to bottom out due to high volume of ETFs all over the world and timeously intervention of central banks.
TIME will tell.
Please alert us when your indicator point towards a crash market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:07am On May 20, 2020
Is it only Gamalie? most business owners dont think about reserve for staff costs or

contigencies they always spend money that is yet to be earned.

It is majorly big and forward thinking organisation that have heavy reserves.

Most lay offs and salary cuts are not needful. It is wrong when a business does not make provision

to handle staff expenses for up to a quarter. Only one month critical assets have

been turned to no work , no pay. You wonder what happens to money made at the time of boom.

Owners have diverted money for personal use. Money spinning staff can now be treated as unaffordable expenses. grin

RabbiDoracle:

Gamalie, please try and have a reserve abeg.

See your school as running a company and not a one-man business.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Layi9: 9:17am On May 20, 2020
My bosses,i hail o...na me again o....can somebody please explain how you get to qualify for dividends from buying stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2020
sellydion:
Is it only Gamalie? most business owners dont think about reserve for staff costs or

contigencies they always spend money that is yet to be earned.

It is majorly big and forward thinking organisation that have heavy reserves.

Most lay offs and salary cuts are not needful. It is wrong when a business does not make provision

to handle staff expenses for up to a quarter. Only one month critical assets have

been turned to no work , no pay. You wonder what happens to money made at the time of boom.

Owners have diverted money for personal use. Money spinning staff can now be treated as unaffordable expenses. grin

How long has he started his school, if he has not been running the business for a minimum of 20 years, it will be almost impossible for him to build a substantial reserves. Personnel expenses take more than 50% of the income in most cases, but proprietors got double digits loans to establish and grow their schools, finance cost can take between 20% to 30% in most cases, taxes, dues, levies from the government, local government etc will take another 10%, the competition is also keen. So it is not that easy as people think.

Real estate and Portfolio Investments are just too cool, running a business in Lagos no be moin moin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2020
Layi9:
My bosses,i hail o...na me again o....can somebody please explain how you get to qualify for dividends from buying stocks?

You qualify when you buy on or before the dividend qualification date

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2020
Bull from Burundi grin grin

Malu ni ilu awon Buru.

Efi si Burundi bia.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:00am On May 20, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Sir, this portmanteau needed someone to be carrying it for you nah. shocked
Pls roll out vacancy so we can apply for the job biko, at least you should have one employee. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2020
That company is not worth to be looked at for anything. It is a scam that came too late, people are very wise now about where to put their funds.
maishai:
One company I still dont understand is Notore, at the start of Planting Season this year, Fertilizer went scarce especially urea and sold for 9k a bag............ Farmers that did not anticipate the scarcity had to purchase else where, I know of many that joined hands and purchased Urea 3 states away from their resident states........ Word has it that Fertilizer Producers are putting pressure on Government especially State Government to remove fertilizer subsidies......... I see the effects a little bit in Flour mills but Notore which is just a fertilizer company keeps declaring Loss Quarter after Quarter in the face of Country Wide fertilizer Scarcity..................... I would love a good response to this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2020
Umargarr:

Is this supposed to be an insult to the Malos?

Not sure its an insult as Maloans are in charge of the country's affairs. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, bolton08(m), Adinije(f), ojeysky(m), megawealth01, ndept, sterlingD(m), egojeny1(f), 222Martins(m), Laso09, handsomebolanle, lionshare, ositadima1(m), lancee(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.