Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874283 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kodelee: 10:03am On May 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

Bro pls this is not necessary. ...u are taking things a bit too far.
Even when one is angry, they can always let it off once, put out their views and move on !!
If its just about the incident of times past, I read ur past post and I really appreciate ur show of defence and support for goodness to prevail here, but its TIME TO MOVE ON.
...unless u know and have personal issues with the folks u attack.

Trust u remember what I told u in our chat yesterday. Don't know why u brought this up again.
Pls its time to hold out the olive branch !!

@ DeRuggedProf, pls am asking that u also lead the part in bold.
@ stcool it would've been better if u didn't post that u bought some stock(fidelity) today here.
Secrecy in this instance, should've been implored. ...especially when u had advised folks to do the exact opposite some weeks ago.
That's why some folks here have been taken a dig on u. Doing ur thing without mention would've been the way to go. Again learn to lead a SIMPLE and HUMBLE life and never be thrasonical over money.(I saw one of ur post)
That said, I'll also ask that u to pls sheath ur sword and let's move on !!

With devine on our side, our portfolios will all be rewarded !!

Selah

Very matured post.
Respect OGG!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2020
onegentleguy:

Now u are talking my dear !!
...this shows u have an understanding of what the term "conditionality" actually means. However, ur past posts have mostly been seasoned with CERTAINTY, and any Jack should know that both 2 words can't be used to draw the same inference.
The part in bold began with the word "if", which clearly means an attached condition and connotes a probability.
...and if I have to help u interpret that statement, it means;
1) That ZENITH may sell for </=11.90 if it closes on a bearish posture next week after testing 18.08 this week.
OR
2) That ZENITH may NOT sell for </=11.90 if it fails to closes on a bearish posture next week after testing 18.08 this week.

The interpretation of this is that the statement has the power to validate(1st condition) or invalidate(2nd condition) ur assertion. ...and since both events are mutually exclusive, only 1 may happen.
The problem however, is that u seem to attach certainty to only the 1st condition while completely setting aside the 2nd.
No doubt, u are good in TA. ...but am of the view that u need to refine it better and try not to disjoint probabilities when making assertions. ...otherwise u'll be missing out on opportunities. This is what i've been telling u.
Take a clue from Fxuser and RabbiDoracle' way of interpretating things.

Btw, I do not see ur assertion coming to fruition.(at least in the short term)
...soon, certain things will become clearer to u. wink cheesy grin

Selah

Good points OGG. For me I'm here to make more money in borh short and long term grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2020
stcool:
Oga Oracle...leave me oh! The bolded dey pain me, I won't lie grin because you told me earlier

I am not feeling fine...let me see what Fidelity will do and know if to add or wait to sell grin grin
Lmao. So na strong head you dey do since.
E Pele sir. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:

E Pele sir. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Thank GOD you already saw that OUR FIRST PORT of CALL will be N25 junction.

FOR the NEWBIES

GUINNESS descended from a HEIGHT of N297.50k per share after some YEARS of wandering in the WILDERNESSES of NAIRA DEVALUATION and COMPETITION in the BREWERY SECTOR

LAST WEEK it met a VERY STRONG SUPPORT at N17.00k all thanks to FOREIGN INVESTORS that pumped in over N1Billion

Now WE are on our WAY to ELDORADO.

So Don't Let some DISGRUNTLED ELEMENTS that are used to MISSING OUT ON WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES. DISTRACT YOU from getting to the PROMISE LAND grin

SAME WAY we've loaded OANDO. ZENITHBK WAPCO. UACN and several other FORTUNATE BUSES.

DONT BE LEFT OUT.

BARGAIN HUNTERS CHEERS!

GOING! GOING!! GOING!!!
GONE!!! on our way to N72..........

BARGAIN HUNTERS MOOD rightnow grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2020
where is Dangote Sugar full year n Q1 results? D board met on 22nd may. By now d results and dividend declared shd be out. Wat is going on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:

E Pele sir. grin grin

I hope u can now see how ACCESS has left UBA at surulere. wink cheesy grin
That first dude knows how to run once it's ready.

Between, some people will alight from the bus in Kubwa, then trek to meet us at Asokoro. ...the only problem is that they will have to face and settle a lot of agboros(stockbrokers) along the way !! grin grin

How are u my dear? Pls see me in the other room. wink cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 10:44am On May 28, 2020
Some Ogas right from the days of SMN admonished us to always buy things that if they don't poo they will vomit. But UACN right now is one outstanding stock that within the next 4 months, will poo, Vomit, pea 2 times and mess 2 times.

Where to poo = capital appreciation
Vomit = dividend from UACN
Pea 2x = the unbundling of UPDC & UPDCREIT
Mess 2x = Final dividend and interim dividend from UPDCREIT.
All these to happen in 4 months.
Be wise don't be left out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drills: 10:45am On May 28, 2020
Readers will be guided by the results from his past analysis and would use that in decision making

uote author=RabbiDoracle post=90038359]

Your post on 19th April 2020.

Your post on 24th April 2020.

Your post on 22nd of May 2020.

Your post today, 28th May 2020

I hope you see how prices keep going higher despite the VAP showing you something contrary. You keep adjusting your VAP prices.

Is there something you are not interpreting well? [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
I hope u can now see how ACCESS has left UBA at surulere. wink cheesy grin
That first dude knows how to run once it's ready.

Between, Yeah, some people go drop from the bus for Artillery, then take leg come meet us for Oyigbo. ...the only problem is that they will have to face and settle a lot of agboros(stockbrokers) along the way !! cool

How are u my dear? Pls see me in the room. wink cheesy grin
Lol. Acess rose up to the challenge.
I equally mentioned that Access might not agree to the change of baton. grin
Welcome back boss. cool
Sir, concerning reporting to za room, theres social distancing now among humans but not among banks. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2020
I saw some pattern towards close of market yesterday. Let's wait and see how it goes first....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2020
fxuser:

- to accept a loss is difficult for d mind , the holder hopes longer and longer

Been there, done that. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:55am On May 28, 2020
Umargarr:
Please advice me on which of these stocks to buy, pleaseee
Wapco
Flourmill
MTN
Dangcem

At their current prices. Short to medium term in view.
OGG, myc56, pa Emma, prof please help out.
As for me, out of the 4, it's only Wapco I can advice for now. You may try and bid lower.
Allow dangcem to pullback a little.
This is just my opinion. I may update it later and copy you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 11:03am On May 28, 2020
Uchetoba:
Some Ogas right from the days of SMN admonished us to always buy things that if they don't poo they will vomit. But UACN right now is one outstanding stock that within the next 4 months, will poo, Vomit, pea 2 times and mess 2 times.

One of the secrets of the Billionaires that kept them getting richer is that
They invest in opportunities with limited risk and huge potential returns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bumba1234: 11:09am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:
I saw some pattern towards close of market xtyday. Let's wait and see how it goes first....
Hey, can you please follow back. i would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
NEIMETH --%51.71
MAY&BAKER ---%47.33

GSK - %101.76 grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
Aunty Mercy,

How is market doing

Any update?

Am far away from market ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
Uchetoba:

It's Ok my dear. ...a good wine they say, needs no bush !!
Some of us already knew these things and positioned at less N4.7 after running some analysis back then.

Any shrewd investor should know that UACN needs to have a place(a lot) in their portfolios. ...it's a must for anyone looking to win on capital growth.
Some folks looked at their financial prints, but couldn't relate the positives therein to the immense benefits from the planned unbundling following the divestures.
...even after I did some eye opening analysis here. I have decided to reserve one more for later.
Some persons don't even know that buying UACN @ the current mkt price of N9 is tatamount to paying near 80%X less for an asset that u already have a buyer for at X Naira.
...it's just like going to buy an asset for N10, when u already have a buyer for near N18 !!

I have stopped talking UACN...
We will see how things play themselves out in due course !! wink cheesy grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 11:15am On May 28, 2020
talk2me2:
Guy I from the very moment I saw this your post I quickly moved into research about UACN. Here are my findings:

UACN has 2,881,296,580 ordinary shares of 50k each.
UPDC has 18.462billion ordinary shares of 50k each after the right issue.
Accordig to reuters.com UACN now own 93.9% or 17.34 billion shares of UPDC. When UACN unbundles UPDC, the 17.34B shares will be alloted pro rata to the shareholders of uacn i.e 17.34b ÷ 2.88b = 6 shares of updc for 1 share of uacn held.

In addition, UPDCREIT has 2,668,269,500 units of N10 each.
UPDC own 61.5 % or 1,640,985,742 units of UPDCREIT.
And uacn own 93.9% or 1,540,885,611 units of updcreit.
the pro rata means 1.54b ÷ 2.88b = 0.53 unit for 1 share of uacn held. Now let's multiply 0.53 by 2 = 1.06 or 1 unit of updcreit for ever 2 shares of uacn.

SUMMARY
THEREFORE, FOR EVERY TWO SHARES OF UACN THAT SHAREHOLDER HAD THEY WILL RECEIVE ONE UNIT OF 10 NAIRA EACH OF UPDCREIT AND TWELVE SHARES OF UPDC AS BONUS SHARES.

OGA YOUR HEAD IS CORRECT. grin cheesy

I have already made UACN the 65 % of my portfolio, hoping to add more before the unbundlings finally take place in July.

We are making alot of money this year. grin grin grin

talk2me2:
One of the secrets of the Billionaires that kept them getting richer is that
They invest in opportunities with limited risk and huge potential returns.
My collections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:15am On May 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

GOING! GOING!! GOING!!!
GONE!!! on our way to N72..........

BARGAIN HUNTERS MOOD rightnow grin grin grin

I like your enthusiasm. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2020
Any newbie considering Jaiz should wait for pullback. It's gone up now.
My opinion though. You're the CEO of your portfolio. grin

Cc: Arduino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2020
bumba1234:

Hey, can you please follow back. i would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind. Thanks
You can ask here too. Try and put me in copy if you want me to reply. I dey dey careful to reply some enquiries now. grin
This place will equally afford you opportunity to get varied, much better as well as expertise opinions. I'm still learning too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:24am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:

As for me, out of the 4, it's only Wapco I can advice for now.
Allow dangcem to pullback a little.
This is just my opinion. I may update it later and copy you.

Don’t you rate Mtn mcy56 or you use Glo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2020
Retail market women trading so far.....very low volumes.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:29am On May 28, 2020
ebuka1997:

Don’t you rate Mtn mcy56 or you use Glo?
Lol @ use Glo. grin
MTN is okay........just had little reservation for now based on one news. If you notice it's been struggling at the 120 arena...... will be okay once coast is clear.
Pls, not any advice to buy or sell. If you have it, hold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:30am On May 28, 2020
The way Jaiz is flying these days, I may not be able to see it at our regular junction again this year.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:32am On May 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS might soon go on full bid !!
...it has now returned approx 20% btw yesterday and today riding from 40k to 48k at the moment.
We called for this 'guy' when it was still trading for 38k.

The feasible REWARD pegged side by side with the decelerating surrounding RISK(tax incentives, cost drawdown and plausible growth margin in view) paints of an asset with an underpriced stance.

NOTE: NOT a buy recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

It is well.
onegentleguy:

Ok naw.
But before u'll begin to see what we've seeing, NEIMITH may have doubled in price !!
Sure u are looking at some lines in the result and seeing it as 'terrible', but hear this;

When u see a bad result reveal clear signs of accelerating REWARD compared to decelerating surrounding RISK and feasible MoS return runs ahead of the match of price against FVE, run in and ask questions later !!
Alternatively, when u see a good result reveal signs of decelerating REWARD when benchmarked with surrounding risk while price runs faster than the match of feasible MoS return against FVE, run with ur two legs touching ur head !!

The 1st line was how I spotted the VALUE in FIDSON HEALTHCARE back then @ less N1 before the coy returned over 690% gain pushing up to N7 over time !!(though I sold before that price)
...and also why I recently advised a buy in UACN, DANGOTE SUGAR and ETI.
It's also how I spotted the value drive with most troubled coys in the past including WEMA @ 50k(at the time) before the ride up to N1.04(with over 100% ROI)
...sure it will repeat that run and possibly exceed it.

The 2nd line was also how we spotted and advised a sell on WAPCO @ over N50, NB PLC @ over N107, and IB PLC @ near N40 back then.
...and most recently, a sell in OANDO and TOTAL PLC.

It is well.
OBAGADAFFI:
NEIMETH --%51.71
MAY&BAKER ---%47.33

GSK - %101.76 grin grin grin

Bro, but NEIMETH has already returned near 150% gain from the time I called it out here.(see past posts above)
...at the time, coy was trading for 38k. MAY&BAKER has also returned near same growth. wink cheesy grin

On NEIMETH, also see link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/5029#84233673
It sure does have a little room for more rise in price.

Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:34am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol @ use Glo. grin
MTN is okay........just had little reservation for now based on one news. If you notice it's been struggling at the 120 arena...... will be okay once coast is clear.
Pls, not any advice to buy or sell. If you have it, hold.

Lol noted, on the chart I’m seeing it’s facing resistance at that 120. I’m holding tho. Would be watching thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 11:34am On May 28, 2020
Mcy56:

You can ask here too. Try and put me in copy if you want me to reply. I dey dey careful to reply some enquiries now. grin
This place will equally afford you opportunity to get varied, much better as well as expertise opinions. I'm still learning too.

Okay Madam M, so what does BLS mean? Below listing standard mean?
Also I put a buy order on Morgan and it was partially filled. I even received alert. What do I do? Do I cancel? Or what? I assumed it will update from partially complete to complete till I received alert.
Thank tou
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmaesty(f): 11:36am On May 28, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

The share transfer form you were asked to sign is for you broker to use in processing your signature specimen with CSCS in the likely case you qualify for a dividend and the registrars require it.

Morgan will provide you with a fresh CSCS number. However you may consider using the same CHN for both accounts.

(In my case, I had Dang.Cem in my Morgan and Greenwich accounts and I expect to get dividends from both because they share same CHN.)
I hope this helps.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2020
be careful not to shake out from the real deals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), Kereokwu(f), 222Martins(m), chipa and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.