Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875798 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kintus(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:
It is not everything said by Oracle I follow but I also use my wisdom to pick the key info in his posts.oracle and oyinbo people have something in common and I guess he is being paid for his services.oracle never said anything that is not genuine but be careful not to be a prey to his traps.

I am still 100% in cash now.still watching the next phase of pmarket.10 to 20% is still my new entry target.

Please, when you see the line of sight for a good entry, don't hesitate to inform us.

Newbie like me......missing that March opportunity was danjelous
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

Learn to stand on your feet.
If you stand on your feet,people will use you for reference.
The years I have been in the stock market is more than enough to grab PHD.

Loco can't stand on any ones feet again no matter the experience involved.

Learn more about stock market,the rest will be story to you.

Pride, they say, goes before a fall. Every great teacher stays a student.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2020
ebuka1997:

I follow everything that guy says 10
0%
what did last time ,i learnt here,what I am doing now I also learnt here.The young shall grow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Loco for real?
This same Oracle you were asking questions not long ago? Same Oracle that has been using technicals long before you even thought of learning it? shocked
Wow!! It's better this is not coming from you of all people. undecided

This is loco @ Mercy.
It's me not a ghost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

Loco has improved significantly in recent times.Thank God for covid -19.

Some times it's good to mingle in the midst of people with common knowledge.The guest members you see here often are spies.

Guy go and sit joor. Wetin u Sabi sef? Prenursery technical wey u just assumed you have learnt is now entering your head. Guy, you see yourself, imagine that you are in the pedestal with OGG or Oracle or pa EMMA, na boasting you for dey do here upanda. Abeg go sit down cuz you are nothing but Agbero for alaba or aba. Conductor turn driver. Please go check your brain for tumor

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
Loco has told you all the whole story, it is better to pick the wisdom and leave the other.........................

author=thesilentone post=90083639]

Pride, they say, goes before a fall. Every great teacher stays a student. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
No mind am. grin grin

This global market that people are making 700% in less than 3 months and that is what he is telling people to run away from.

My dear, I balance well.
Boss, I'm glad you didn't take offence at Loco's utterances. Pls don't mind him sir. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
thesilentone:

I only asked you to shine your eyes.where you see proud?
Loco is not a proudly guy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:18pm On May 29, 2020
That is what actually make him to be different. grin
Mcy56:

Boss, I'm glad you didn't take offence at Loco's utterances. Pls don't mind him sir. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2020
DrAwo:

The Nigerian beer market is facing stiff competition from the imported spirits, wines and vodka which the younger generation who drink tend to align more with these days...

The 3 major brewers (NB, IB and Guinness... In no particular order) are also jostling amongst themselves for market share...

They need to start thinking of diversifying...

stcool:

Oracle what seems to be the major issue with Guinness, I know their imported spirits is doing well in the market.

Or people no dey drink origin again

If you read the discussion that followed my post above I believe you'll get a cleared picture of the problem the breweries are facing as a whole...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2020
sellydion:
Loco has told you all the whole story, it is better to pick the wisdom and leave the other.........................

author=thesilentone post=90083639]

I couldn't find any therein. Do well to highlight what new insight(s) you have gained from that post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Why will he?
He is my mentor till tomorrow.
Technicals is only asking me to oppose him this time around.

We are here to watch.

My fcmb is gradually filling at a price lower than yesterday for your info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2020
stcool:

Oracle what seems to be the major issue with Guinness, I know their imported spirits is doing well in the market.

Or people no dey drink origin again

If you want to buy breweries, buy it for long term if your readings are correct. No go do like Loco and do JIJO. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:
It is not everything said by Oracle I follow but I also use my wisdom to pick the key info in his posts.oracle and oyinbo people have something in common and I guess he is being paid for his services.oracle never said anything that is not genuine but be careful not to be a prey to his traps.

I am still 100% in cash now.still watching the next phase of market.10 to 20% is still my new entry target.

You are now a full fledged mumu for the innuendos in your essay. Oga Oracle is 100 times more than the best you will ever be.
Not no long ago, you were asking questions upanda from him and even looking for confirmation from him.
I don't see oga Oracle in those lights. You are the one with questionable and warped character here

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Na today.

Loco is small na. Do you know Nosa?

In SMN, they will finish you. You go dey ask yourself why you come online. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

I think is guess.ok

But an unnecessary statement!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
Marketapprentic:

Guy go and sit joor. Wetin u Sabi sef? Prenursery technical wey u just assumed you have learnt is now entering your head. Guy, you see yourself, imagine that you are in the pedestal with OGG or Oracle or pa EMMA, na boasting you for dey do here upanda. Abeg go sit down cuz you are nothing but Agbero for alaba or aba. Conductor turn driver. Please go check your brain for tumor

I have never one day responded to any of your posts.can you dig any?

One day,you will get to know loco.
Simple.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
Loco simply said, I am matured enough to take responsibility for all my action and in action. grin

For me that is the whole story grin

thesilentone:

I couldn't find any therein. Do well to highlight what new insight(s) you have gained from that post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Na today.
Loco is small na. Do you know Nosa?
In SMN, they will finish you. You go dey ask yourself why you come online. grin
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
anjilgreat:

No offence pls.
Oracle I know but who are you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:28pm On May 29, 2020
fxuser:

- when a trade is in profit , d mind wants to quickly take it remembering the pain from holding losses

loll

#calmdown

- the joy of seeing price moving away from your entry and the discomfort of watching price come back to your entry are both distractions to your plan (if u had one in the first place)

- stay calm , don't be distracted

E Ku Mkt

cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

It's all about the 3 of; child, old man and iroko tree. wink cheesy grin
Leave these people... their eyes go soon clear !! shocked shocked

I'm seeing the trajectory it is taking.

I know that the insults I received in 2020 was not more than the one I got when I told people to sell in January 2018. grin grin

But at the end, RESULTS cancel INSULTS. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:29pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:
what did last time ,i learnt here,what I am doing now I also learnt here.The young shall grow.

Of course everyone is also in charge of his portfolio. I won’t go and hold anyone if things go south, where I one see am sef lol. I’m just glad to learn from everyone here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2020
Marketapprentic:

You are now a full fledged mumu for the innuendos in your essay. Oga Oracle is 100 times more than the best you will ever be.
Not no long ago, you were asking questions upanda from him and even looking for confirmation from him.
I don't see oga Oracle in those lights. You are the one with questionable and warped character here

Whom are I to compete with my oga?
I will still ask him questions tomorrow.
Better understand where I am going now.

The state of the nation is bad and 10 10% at this time will make you to bite your finger later.

Why you want kill me when I am delivering you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2020
anjilgreat:
Madam pls stop replying Loco.
It's not him, it's Origin mixed with Alomo bitters talking. He's drunk. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:33pm On May 29, 2020
fxuser:

- to accept a loss is difficult for d mind , the holder hopes longer and longer

Wapco
- firming its support abv N11.00 , this is good for buyers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

No offence pls.
Oracle I know but who are you?

You don't need to know who I am! It is wisdom to make guarded statements.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:35pm On May 29, 2020
Fbnh back to 5.50.....
Fbnh done with pullback.....too early to conclude? We wait and see....
Did anyone see that 30M single crossing? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2020
anjilgreat:

You don't need to know who I am! It is wisdom to make guarded statements.

Let me go and sleep.i don drink too much today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
Mcy56:

Madam pls stop replying Loco.
It's not him, it's Origin mixed with Alomo bitters talking. He's drunk. grin

Lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
fxuser:

- the joy of seeing price moving away from your entry and the discomfort of watching price come back to your entry are both distractions to your plan (if u had one in the first place)

- stay calm , don't be distracted

E Ku Mkt

cool

U know why I naturally like u? Because u sure do know how to practice the part in bold.
U know how to seive from between REAL statements and the NOISY and VIRTUAL ones. wink cheesy grin

Keep up in that stead and the sky will be ur starting point bro !!

Regards

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otokx(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.