Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877135 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
IYGEAL:

I don't think Zenith sold above 17.90 this week.

It did a high of 18.10 on the 27th of May.

You can check your chart sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

I sometimes enjoy @ meshpips. ...because he makes me laugh. grin grin

Don't worry, Mr TIME has a way of resetting peoples way of thinking !! wink cheesy grin

@onegentleguy,

sincerely you do not know who you are up against.

In a few weeks time both you and @rabbidoracle go know say nor be the same eye person dey use drink water him go use drink sapele water.

Na small time remain. Make I just dey look una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
meshpips:

@onegentleguy,

sincerely you do not know who you are up against.

In a few weeks time both you and @rabbidoracle go know say nor be the same eye person dey use drink water him go use drink sapele water.

Na small time remain. Make I just dey look una.

When Zenith start to trade at N21, GTB at 30 you go still bring your VAP excel sheet and start with your IF.... Then.

Now I ask you again, has the slide to N11.90 started?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

When Zenith start to trade at N21, GTB at 30 you go still bring your VAP excel sheet and start with your IF.... Then.

I also ask you: Did price touch 18.08?

You can answer for yourself sir.

NOTE: Please don't close your buy position o! Try leave your money where your mouth is.

The lesson will sink real deep when it costs you a bit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 29, 2020
megawealth01:
Are you an INDEPENDENT trader?

Both individually and collectively.
You don't stay long with people's money.
You may stay a bit longer with ur 100% cash.
PFA invests in stocks with good dividend yields.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

Ask onifa.My own is to pick 10% on top your head if onifa people(fed/fpi) refuse to pledge full support.

I would have like you to go into June with 100% cash in case......
You can't do that ontop my head... You think I am newbie because of my questions here? Guy you are so on a long thing... I am a HUMBLE learner... I listen more than I talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Guinness closed at 20 I hope there will still be upward movement next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dfavouredone: 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
meshpips:

It did a high of 18.10 on the 27th of May.

You can check your chart sir.
RabbiDoracle:

meshpips:

NOTE: Please don't close your buy position o! Try leave your money where your mouth is.

So now that the die is cast, let's see who wins.
Journey to 11.90(I go sell my papa house join zenith) or journey to 21.
Only time.
Who ever is right, one thing is sure WE KEEP MAKING MONEY
I SO LOVE THIS GROUP
In Peero's voice : Bargain hunters be ready

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
megawealth01:
You can't do that ontop my head... You think I am newbie because of my questions here? Guy you are so on a long thing... I am a HUMBLE learner... I listen more than I talk

You got in at 7.15 today for Access bank but if I manage to get mine at 6.50 next week,hope I never make 10% on top your head?

I am also a learner too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
Mpeace:

Only time.
I SO LOVE THIS GROUP

Send me ur papa phone number.
The devil is a liar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2020
meshpips:

Me? close my buy position? grin grin

You funny o.

We don't sell until there is a very powerful negative price divergence.

Na today I don dey hear say market go fall. Since I bought stocks here, people have been saying that market will fall. grin

Yes price got to 18.10 as indicated on the chart. I know you are elusive. Now answer your own. I want you to answer in the affirmative that the slide has started. grin

Let everyone be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
Mpeace:

Only time.
I SO LOVE THIS GROUP

I want him to say that the slide has started. grin grin

Countries in recession sef are not having such fall sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
DANGSUGAR declares N1.10 dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
When a plane is above the cloud grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Only Access is still trying to break the cloud.

Even the index sef dey above the kumo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Uchetoba:
This was how you and Emma miss lead many into abstaining from ccnn after the merger with obu cement was announced while both of you where bussy accumulating the stock.
Wetin dey do this one, was i active on this thread during CCNN? I was talking about liquidity here, is that point disputable? Meanwhile i spoke to a director of UPDC today about this unbundling noise, as far as profitability is concerned the coast is not yet clear for UPDC infact theyve added fasting and prayer join. Of what use are millions of stocks you will get from the unbundled entity but wont be sellable? grin grin

AS far as UACN is concerned, Ignore the noise here please. Buyers Know what you are buying!. If you have peace with it no qualms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2020
Germany (DAX) and Japan (NIKKEI) are in recession o. Yet their indexes are above the kumo. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
Dfavouredone:

Let do some due diligence research first before rushing to hasty conclusions.

I asked questions which are part of the due diligence, which you could not provide an answer to even though you are stylishy marketing the so called guaranteed fixed income Investment products.

It smells like a scam is not a hasty conclusion.

It will be very difficult for you to get people who will invest in this from here, you can try other sections of Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pepper247(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
locodemy:

Both individually and collectively.
You don't stay long with people's money.
You may stay a bit longer with ur 100% cash.
PFA invests in stocks with good dividend yields.
hello..
Pls kindly suggest a very good stock broker I can use
This 2020 we must make it o! Lol thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
France (CAC) is almost breaking the cloud. France is in recession o.

Israel is about to break the cloud.

Saudi (Tadawul) about to break the cloud.

Once the plane breaks the cloud, wetin concern am to enter cloud again.

Na liquidity dey drive the market.

These are unrelated markets to NSE, yet they show the same pattern.

Follow the pattern! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What is the name of the fund manager? What name did the fund manager use in registering this products with SEC? Can you share the acknowledged monthly report of this fund as received by SEC ?
Who are the Trustees of this fund?

Very important questions.

10% every month? - hahahahaha. I am too sceptical.

10 million will give me 1 million every month? I go just quit my job. I no go read again sef. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks full details plsssss grin

dharpzee:
DANGSUGAR declares N1.10 dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
I am begining to see that this is possible grin I cant disagree more grin

Loco should lead the gang and be faithful like Oracle. grin

Hope he agrees

GonFreecss1:

Very important questions.

10% every month? - hahahahaha. I am too sceptical.

10 million will give me 1 million every month? I go just quit my job. I no go read again sef. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=RabbiDoracle post=90090460]France (CAC

Wetin I sabi. Other than to listen to d confidence level in ur voice. Waiting for June with a relax mind!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
sellydion:
I am begining to see that this is possible grin I cant disagree more grin

Loco should lead the gang and be faithful like Oracle. grin

Hope he agrees

What goes up must come down. There is a reason people like Sir Oracle will be right most of the time.

You can be winning with short term plays for a while, one day school fees will still be paid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
France (CAC) is almost breaking the cloud. France is in recession o.

Israel is about to break the cloud.

Saudi (Tadawul) about to break the cloud.

Once the plane breaks the cloud, wetin concern am to enter cloud again.

Na liquidity dey drive the market.

These are unrelated markets to NSE, yet they show the same pattern.

Follow the pattern! grin grin

One director no dey look chart ooo. He just dey buy dey go.
He will still buy next week. Na the broker dey insist on looking at chart for him... grin
His funds are there to buy more... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dfavouredone: 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
God is good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
UPDATE FOR WEEK ENDED 29 MAY AND PLAN FOR NEXT WEEK STARTING 1 JUNE 2020

Not a bad week. Weekly still bullish, but in the immediate timeframe a pullback seems inevitable

Gain for the week: +0.25%
Gain for the Month: +9.76%
Gain for the Qtr: +18.63%
Loss for the year: -5.86%

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:09pm On May 29, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

One director no dey look chart ooo. He just dey buy dey go.
He will still buy next week. Na the broker dey insist on looking at chart for him... grin
His funds are there to buy more... grin

Boss! Even at these prices, Zenith is still a steal na.

There is a high chance Zenith dividend yield will still beat the newly released Sukuk bond low risk investors are currently happy about.

Capital appreciation is nice o, but I don’t care about that. I just want to keep buying at bargain prices, so that one day, earnings from dividends go feed me and change go remain to mess around small doing Jijo for fun. No heart attack.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
Me I no dey wait slide again...

Make I hear say Zenith touch N15 next week, me and my household go load am damn the consequences...I perish I perish grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
Closed at N27.5 today, it will open on Monday at N21.25
lmm4real:
So with all the bonus and divided JBerger no touch #30.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, ekkywolex(m), ogoo4real, emmanuelewumi(m), Princkez, Emndy(m), BabsO2(m), Mpeace(m), lasisi(m), Stan2330(m), sky2891, Streetinvestor2, 222Martins(m), Jats2k2002, chipa and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.