Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10940549 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
1kinggy:

Don't say you weren't warned.
Something must kill a man! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
stcool:
NYSE...seriously down

Everywhere don red lipsrsealed

Na big gbese dey happen there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
stcool:
NYSE...seriously down

Everywhere don red lipsrsealed

grin grin Because the US market did not adopt the wait and see approach. It needs to range first. But it did not. So it must sell down to a support level.

Now the level should be between 24,000 to 25,100.

Na that NASDAQ suppose fall well towards 9,100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Na big gbese dey happen there.

Those who entered this week will witness their first loss. grin

They will know what it means to lose money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin Because the US market did not adopt the wait and see approach. It needs to range first. But it did not. So it must sell down to a support level.

Now the level should be between 24,000 to 25,100.

Na that NASDAQ suppose fall well towards 9,100

Up, down, sideways - money will be made. The PUTS are in play grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
thesilentone:

Up, down, sideways - money will be made. The PUTS are in play grin

Yes. The smart traders that shorted.

NSE seems to be adopting the wait and see approach even with our positive GDP growth rate. But US dey run speed. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin cheesy...what about some of us that re-entered cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin
Are you sure it wouldn't trigger chain reaction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Yes. The smart traders that shorted.

NSE seems to be adopting the wait and see approach even with our positive GDP growth rate. But US dey run speed. grin

Dem don go hit trailer, casala come burst. grin grin grin

Oracle of Omaha go dey smile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
handsomebolanle:

grin cheesy...what about some of us that re-entered cheesy grin

In US stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

grin grin grin

Tomorrow is public holiday on NSE. So no trading grin grin

By Monday, the fall is over and there will be gentle trade on US stocks grin grin

Those who lost money will learn by force.

As per triggering a contagion effect, I don't see that playing out in our market except for weak hands selling.

Note how the media is used to shape the investing landscape. Today's news is that second wave and Fed gloomy picture of US economy.

Next week, they will continue with the narrative of gradual opening, Fed Zero interest rates for years, more QE. Then the herds will come back to buy.

So long as there is no bank failure in the US, everything is noise that will die down next week. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

It can't be like March 2020.

Na big guys dey do this one. So nothing like funding freeze or liquidity issues.

But those who went to buy bankrupt companies go dey feel the heat now. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

There are reasons why he is the most consistent member of Forbe league table. He has been a millionaire latef a billionaire for over decades and still maintaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

grin grin grin

Though Japan and EU will be hit as well because their market also ran fast.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Loooooool

Torn Shirts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
COVID- 19 infections spike, second wave loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Jejebabaa:

What? Dr, you wan send me back to village. My living cost is high ooo.

Haha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Double wahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Fed has reached point of no return. So they will be doing all it can to control the market.

With Fed pledging zero rates and no rate hike for a long time, gamblers go enter market. All the printed funds cannot remain in developed markets. It must find its way out to bid assets globally. It happened after 2009 intervention by Ben Bernanke.

But in the long run, after all assets have been bidded globally, dem go tire. And the bubble go burst.

Well said
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2020
wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

I doubt if there will be second wave. Don't mind them. I think they want to use it to keep protesters at home and also to control the rise of stocks in the US.

Was there no news of second wave on Tuesday and Wednesday, yet their market rose. grin grin

On Thursday, second wave suddenly came out grin

Then if it gains on Friday, what will they say.

I think I heard WHO saying that asymptomatic transmissions are rare.

Hope you can see the conflicting narratives? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2020
ukay2:

Loooooool

Torn Shirts

Expecially those trading on leveraged accounts. Accounts will be closed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I doubt if there will be second wave. Don't mind them. I think they want to use it to keep protesters at home and also to control the rise of stocks in the US.

Was there no news of second wave on Tuesday and Wednesday, yet their market rose. grin grin

Let's hope for the best
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Sure !! ...we understand that the 1st script has ended.(the WHO was a necessary part of it) cool
The next script will likely be to support and justify funds inflow to select EMs. cheesy cheesy grin

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Let's hope for the best

Try and see flights, nothing like social distancing.

Everyone packed together, though with mask.

Airliners can't adopt the social distancing measure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2020
onegentleguy:

Sure !! ...we understand that the 1st script has ended.(the WHO was a necessary part of it) cool
The next script will likely be to support and justify funds inflow to select EMs. cheesy cheesy grin

Regards

What I am thinking is that funds will flow into economies which were able to withstand the Covid 19 onslaught. grin grin

See the Q1 2020 GDP growth rates:

South Korea: - 1.3%
US: - 5%
Japan: - 0.6%
France: - 5.3%
Germany : - 2.2%
UK: - 2%
Italy: - 5.3%
Spain: - 5.2%
Belgium: - 3.6%
Greece: - 1.6%
EU area: - 3.5%
Singapore: - 4.7%
Canada: - 2.1%
China: - 6.8%
South Africa : - 1.4%
Brazil: - 1.5%
Australia : - 0.3%
Mexico: - 1.4%
Turkey : +0.6%
India: +3.1%
Russia : +1.6%
Nigeria: + 1.87%

So from this list, hope you can see where investment monies will flow into? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2020
please house as per the capitalisation of the insurance sector which insurance stock is cheaper to buy and yet wont go under capitalised
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ben500000: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Chibuking81:
https://gtigroupblog.com/gti-top-5-weekly-stock-picks-08-01-2018/

Nice...next week bull or bear, I need to accumulate more UACN the way i did DF

So much to gain grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2020
stcool:

Nice...next week bull or bear, I need to accumulate more UACN the way i did DF

So much to gain grin
But there are a lot with upside potential of 30% and above, UBA 87%. They really captured the good squads in banking sector, they look like Barcelona/ Real Madrid/ Liver pool first eleven.
UACN is with 27%.

Anyway is your choice. But the best time to accumulate will likely turn out to be by the month of July. As q2 expectations of bad result approaches stock will likely go lower. And thereby presenting the entrance opportunities.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dammybrite, aberdeenshire, WestPB and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.