Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877600 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brent will rebound and after that the news will be that OPEC meeting for extension of cut was favourable and there is a vaccine grin grin

People need to stay ahead of foreign media.

The bolded

What did we learn from today's UK briefing?

Prime Minister Boris Johnson led today’s government press conference.

He was accompanied by the government's chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance, and Peter Horby, professor of emerging infectious diseases and global health at the University of Oxford.

The government says that it has adequate supplies of a drug, dexamethasone, that has shown success in saving the lives of people who become seriously ill from coronavirus, including enough for any second peak of cases
The drug does not have an effect on patients who do not have breathing difficulties, but reduces the risk of death for those who require oxygen or ventilation
Treating eight intensive care coronavirus patients with the drug will cost £40 and on average save one life
Sir Patrick emphasised that the drug does not stop people catching the disease or going into hospital, so does not lessen the need for social distancing
Doctors can prescribe the drug from today, as it is already in stock in hospitals and can be quickly manufactured

Source: BBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

C & I leasing #4.35k

Ha, no high.

Hope COVID-19 second wave is not coming to the market?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesilentone:

The bolded

He was accompanied by the government's chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance, and Peter Horby, professor of emerging infectious diseases and global health at the University of Oxford.

The government says that it has adequate supplies of a drug, dexamethasone, that has shown success in saving the lives of people who become seriously ill from coronavirus, including enough for any second peak of cases
The drug does not have an effect on patients who do not have breathing difficulties, but reduces the risk of death for those who require oxygen or ventilation
Treating eight intensive care coronavirus patients with the drug will cost £40 and on average save one life
Sir Patrick emphasised that the drug does not stop people catching the disease or going into hospital, so does not lessen the need for social distancing
Doctors can prescribe the drug from today, as it is already in stock in hospitals and can be quickly manufactured

Didn't he mention that the success rate was about 35%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigjay01:

Didn't he mention that the success rate was about 35%

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53061281

My point was on how 'quickly' we found out that a possible cure was already in stockpile almost 100days after our lockdown began. If this isn't a script, I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
it is not a cure , the drug reduces the mortality rate of Covid

thesilentone:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53061281

My point was on how 'quickly' we found out that a possible cure was already in stockpile almost 100days after our lockdown began. If this isn't a script, I don't know what it is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibjohn(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
onegentleguy:

I have since given my views on DANGOTE CEMENT.
...Pls kindly follow up with the post and article above.
Worthy of note is that a few of the points(on pricing) highlighted in the article has already played out. ...while some others are yet to play out.

Regards
A very detailed analysis. Keep up the good work. You are a good man. Please minimise the use of acronyms so that students like us can understand your write ups better.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

C & I leasing #4.35k

Hope the guy who said we were mocking him camouflaged and escaped the strong team from his village... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

They should just delist the company and take it private.

My exact thoughts when I was doing my post but forgot to add it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Please which stockbroker is that? grin

Meristem, Morgan, etc, the former even reminded me that i have not collected my dividend on WAPCO and UACN, and sent the share transfer form and e dividend form of CardinaStone and APR. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesilentone:

The bolded

That stupid medicine that make people fat and afterward cause serious medical complications for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
talk2me2:
That stupid medicine that make people fat and afterward cause serious medical complications for them.
Of all the medicines in the world only CQ and Dexamethasone, two medicines that are know to cause serious reactions are those that are effective against covid - 19. This virus really mean business against the humans grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Has anyone received Dangote cement dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
which tradomedical school you finish from? grin grin

talk2me2:
That stupid medicine[b] that make people fat[/b] and afterward cause[b] serious medical complications [/b]for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Monday696:
Mine hasn't entered too. It would be nice for this weekend treat!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Monday696:

I neva see oo... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
talk2me2:
Of all the medicines in the world only CQ and Dexamethasone, two medicines that are know to cause serious reactions are those that are effective against covid - 19. This virus really mean business against the humans grin

Steroids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EMDIEY: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
nio68:
which tradomedical school you finish from? grin grin

I wonder o, those cushingoid symptoms he's referring to only occur on long term usage of steroids.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fingers crossed!
MishdaFish:

Mine hasn't entered too. It would be nice for this weekend treat!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Then I'm not alone.
DeRuggedProf:

I neva see oo... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2020
EMDIEY:

I wonder o, those cushingoid symptoms he's referring to only occur on long term usage of steroids.
Oya oooo...... Doctors line up. Today na in day.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Hope you're still holding on.

Made some purchases about 3 weeks ago....observing the direction of the market...if lower, i might average down.

Not sure i would like to make the same mistake twice. Thanks lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Market Breadth Is Still BaD, But The Declining Power Is Also Falling...
Yesterday's, the market ended up -ve after bears later came into the market to drag NSE ASI down. However, the volume is also declining with price - meaning the "power" pushing the price down is also dropping! Hence, there is possibility we might sooner than later see bulls dominating the market shortly. But for now, allow the bears to have there ways.

See more of these on my Youtube Channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuSY-6GmEVA

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2020
bigjay01:

One might just buy their Rights on the floor if the bleeding continues till Thursday/ Friday

in anycase,
Have you explored the possibility of articulating your thoughts on media like nairametrics, proshare etc? Would they give it the time of the day?

Would there be any scope for litigation from AIICO?

Do you know what it takes to be a Financial writer on any of those platforms?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2020
gamaliel9:

Meristem, Morgan, etc, the former even reminded me that i have not collected my dividend on WAPCO and UACN, and sent the share transfer form and e dividend form of CardinaStone and APR. Thanks

Thanks for the info. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Punch Newspapers
UK okays dexamethasone for COVID-19 treatment
----
Britain’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the country’s patients would start to receive the drug immediately.
READ MORE >>>>>> https:///30KV0Xb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Jayjaycee18:
Thanks @ogg, for your numerous expository and very detailed analysis which enabled me carry out due diligence and finally invest in Neimeth. The stock rose almost 100% before i cashed out. Appreciate your sincerity of purpose on Nairaland NSEMPA forum. Remain blessed!

Honestly Bros OGG supposed to be crown with NSEMPA Chieftaincy title as the ''Olee'maluu1'' (The one who know road and know how to go through it - Edo Language) of NSEMPA community. Though I did not enter NEIMETH bus because of cash unavailability. I really appreciates his cursory analysis and guides on stock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2020
The Scorpions will soon be out to Transit.
But the Hyenas are following closely behind.
The ceiling is made of glass, but the floor is even made with far less thicker glass.

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2020
The flight that refused to obey control tower instructions to land yesterday will have an aircrash soon.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Hope the guy who said we were mocking him camouflaged and escaped the strong team from his village... grin

Hahaha! Prof no go finish us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by perfectgen(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Greetings to the house. Please I need advice from veterans on a step I plan on taking.
I have some units of Aiico insurance; I am aware of their rights issue presently. I am planning to sell off all my units while trying to get it back through the rights issue channel.
This will give me at least 10% profit, which I deem is fair enough. How tenable is this move?

@Ogg
@DeRuggedProf
@Mcy56
@RabbiDOracle
@ emmanuelewumi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, ogoo4real, ehay(f), ositadima1(m), Streetinvestor2, lancee(m), Redoil, MARKETJJC, chillykelly86(m), sterlingD(m), Cation(m), dapix, stepbystep1010, Mills55, Obinkita(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.