Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883279 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) (5875) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
^
^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
stcool:

I think the Gokada CEOs death has a lot to do with business deal gone bad considering the money he raised recently coupled with lagos ban on okada.

That death looks like a mafia kind of killing you watch on TV

Hmmnn... a lot to think about and take in...

Chai. The killing looks very personal indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
robobo:

My Oga i don dey think of d name since Oga Oracle mention am i cant even imagine any name for it

Dont mind dose pple if na third world dey do all dose printing that they are doing they wld say its unorthordox but if na dem dey do am dem go use big grammar dabaru us

las las God dey

I dey tell you. Printing money like say tomorrow no dey. The painful thing is that because of it’s dollars it would affect the world too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
How were you able to get across to Veritas, I have tried sending them several emails but no response.

Justcul:

Lol my oga OGG. We shall see.. i would prefer to come in when the results improve, earnings improve sir. I don't hate any stock, I only detest poorly managed companies. I will buy even Japaul if it shows sustained 5 year improved earnings..

Remember I am a dividend HUNTER not a bargain Hunter sir. grin grin grin

Just to add. Earlier today I received all my outstanding dividends from many years.. through the various registrars.. kudos to Veritas, Datamax, United securities, and first registrars..

Still awaiting Africa prudential though cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jayjaycee18: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Quite strange to not mention the Unbundling though. Also, increasing Directors emoluments at this time is a very wrong move.

With regards to the Unbundling plans, below is an extract from the joint statement issued by both UACN and UPDC on September 2nd, 2019. Looks like regulatory approval from both the SEC and NSE are still been awaited; hence the reason why no updates were issued to stakeholders today, until the approvals are received (per Paragraphs 2 and 3).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
phoinix:

My Sis, I did move FCMB. Check d timing and quantity. grin cool

You are a confirmed JIJO master boss. Buying at 1.73 and selling at 1.89.
Take one big stout and Nkwobi on my head at mama Ejiro joint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Jayjaycee18:
Quite strange to not mention the Unbundling though. Also, increasing Directors emoluments at this time is a very wrong move.

With regards to the Unbundling plans, below is an extract from the joint statement issued by both UACN and UPDC on September 2nd, 2019. Looks like regulatory approval from both the SEC and NSE are still been awaited; hence the reason why no updates were issued to stakeholders today, until the approvals are received (per Paragraphs 2 and 3).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
phoinix:

My Sis, I did move FCMB. Check d timing and quantity. grin cool
Our JIJO stock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
IYGEAL:
I think I have tried making changes, but the only change I was able to make was to cancel the orders.
You can adjust price and quantity too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Some Nsempas self.
If the unbundling wasn't mention in the AGM, was that enough reason to say the scheme of arrangement doesn't exist?
I doubt if some of those commenting negatively even bother to read some of the earlier attached links to documents relating to the unbundling.
Anyway, it's not by force to buy or look the way of UACN, no one is forcing anybody to buy.
As a reminder: Up till the last day of CCNN, there were still offers in excess of 5M that people were not buying, I'm sure some later regretted not buying...........even though they won't voice it out. tongue
Enough said. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jayjaycee18:
Think you're right.
The earlier concern I equally raised was the timing aspect. Those SEC guys can delay unnecessarily. If I could remember well, we've been waiting for the outcome since December or so.
I can remember how frustrating Continsure was........before they eventually approved and finalized the taking over.
See the case of Law Union too.
Anyway, it's frustrating discussing ventures like this here....cos of the "I told you so" gang. Wish both parties good luck.
I rest my case. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mcy56:

You can adjust price and quantity too.

I see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
debeey87:
How were you able to get across to Veritas, I have tried sending them several emails but no response.

i used enquiry@veritasregistrars.com/+234 1 278 4168

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afon1: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Meristem customer service has no rival, they are simply the best
Tvegas:
I sent Morgan Capital a mail for a reduced transaction fee because of volume of transaction i plan to do with them about 2 weeks ago, They promised to get back and till now Morgan hasn't said anything. I sent a follow up mail there was no response. Over the weekend I opened another account with Meristem, the customer service experience has been top notch.

My Conclusion: Morgan has made money or has money right now hence they don't need your kobo kobo deposits .Their live trading platform still seems better though but pride goes before fall. They need to watch it.

Meristem Customer service is in a world of its own. If they maintain those quick responses they will go far .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
megawealth01:
So you go enter Pete trap grin
Me ke?,i cant fall for such grin. Peter cant use me to do Monkey barbecuing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Tvegas:
Me ke?,i cant fall for such grin. Peter cant use me to do Monkey barbecuing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mcy56:
Anyway, it's frustrating discussing ventures like this here....cos of the "I told you so" gang. Wish both parties good luck. I rest my case. tongue
Mcy can be so emotional about stocks where she is invested. No one dares touch them, Japaul the gold digger comes to mind. No one would have been bothered with UACN but for the members waxing lyrical on this July Unbundling. No show for july and you dont want us to laugh? grin grin My dear sister, please dont put too much money here because part 2 no go funny.grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Afon1:
Meristem customer service has no rival, they are simply the best
Una don start ba??
kontinue oooo. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Will FBN break this support tommorrow??

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
debeey87:

I sent them a mail through enquiry@zenithregistrars.com on 24/06/2020 and got a reply on the 30/06/2020. So I will say they are slow to respond but they do respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
is this omaojo?
Profmaojo:
I just heard about 420b loss in NSE which is mainly from banks...who is in on this??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
sincerelymine:

Maybe... Buying pressure seems to be getting weaker. I wish it holds sha.

DD adviced o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by einsteine(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
stcool:
UACN Directors and all the majority shareholders are bunch of thieves....

First you increased Directors Remuneration from 100 Million for 2019 to over 120 Million for 2020 in spite of the reality on ground from COVID-19

Then you leave minority shareholders in the dark with regards to UACN Unbundling

Nigerian CEOs are thieves, even Stanbic IBTC Nominees is a part of this fraud grin grin grin

Does Stanbic Ibtc Nominees exact any management influence? My understanding of the work that nominee companies do is that they hold shares on behalf of several investors and also vote/ as instructed by those investors. So Stanbic Ibtc Nominees acts on behalf of several beneficial owners (which includes the Stanbic pension fund)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mcy56:

Think you're right.
The earlier concern I equally raised was the timing aspect. Those SEC guys can delay unnecessarily. If I could remember well, we've been waiting for the outcome since December or so.
I can remember how frustrating Continsure was........before they eventually approved and finalized the taking over.
See the case of Law Union too.
Anyway, it's frustrating discussing ventures like this here....cos of the "I told you so" gang. Wish both parties good luck.
I rest my case. tongue

SEC? Those guys are problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
sincerelymine:

Most probably, No! you can already see a rejection at closing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
JB #15.50k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpekus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
sincerelymine:
How can I get access to naked charts like this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

JB #15.50k

Dilution things happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Dilution things happening

When are we getting the JB bonus please, anyone with the info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Justcul:

Lol my oga OGG. We shall see.. i would prefer to come in when the results improve, earnings improve sir. I don't hate any stock, I only detest poorly managed companies. I will buy even Japaul if it shows sustained 5 year improved earnings..

Remember I am a dividend HUNTER not a bargain Hunter sir. grin grin grin

Just to add. Earlier today I received all my outstanding dividends from many years.. through the various registrars.. kudos to Veritas, Datamax, United securities, and first registrars..

Still awaiting Africa prudential though cool cool cool

AFRIPRUD will deliver. They sorted me yesterday. DataMax and United are the ones I'm waiting on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Umargarr:

When are we getting the JB bonus please, anyone with the info?

After SEC approval, before December.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) (5875) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, Streetinvestor2, crownprince2017, unite4real, RichEstate(m), Mfunkynation(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.