Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854081 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
daddymgg:

Cashcraft
Those guys are criminals,it took them over a month last year before they credited my account.Though I have not moved my account but stopped transaction with them.They only paid after a lot of treat for just I million
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2020
daddymgg:

Cashcraft

Their witchcraft is still very potent, crafting many people since Lord Lugard days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Stock Recommendations for the week ending 31July2020:

https://www.nairaland.com/6017043/nigerian-stock-exchange-stock-recommendations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Harvestock01:

Their witchcraft is still very potent, crafting many people since Lord Lugard days.

grin una no go kill person for NSEPA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2020
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN WAPCO....9m bids vs 1m offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2020
WAPCO just went on full BID at 11m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020
jobaye:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN WAPCO....9m bids vs 1m offer
Best H1 result so far and promise of more...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NSEstudent: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Something is wrong with Nairaland this moment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Pls house what is the fair price for WAPCO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
NSEstudent:
Something is wrong with Nairaland this moment
I don't really understand ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
I just had a discussion with someone I know who took time to explain all that has been happening to them. They used to have this guaranteed investment scheme PEAS which was stopped by SEC and money had to be returned to the subscribers. Unfortunately for them the amount liquidated on the investments was not enough to cover the liabilities and moreover aggrieved persons took them to court and their bank accounts were garnishee by court with priority payment to those PEAS holders at the expense of those who just sold their shares and wanted their money within 3 days. For clients with direct settlement credit system, those do not have problem but once your proceeds get into their bank accounts, you may have to wait. He also said the situation is being addressed.

N.B. I do not work for them ooooo.

Biafran4life:
Those guys are criminals,it took them over a month last year before they credited my account.Though I have not moved my account but stopped transaction with them.They only paid after a lot of treat for just I million

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Will SEPLAT touch #150?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2020
This DangCem just suddenly start to rise. The rise looks very steep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Princkez:
Pls house what is the fair price for WAPCO
Between N15 to N20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Tvegas:
Between N15 to N20
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
thesilentone:
Will SEPLAT touch #150?

#FingersCrossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
rebekah2011:
I just had a discussion with someone I know who took time to explain all that has been happening to them. They used to have this guaranteed investment scheme PEAS which was stopped by SEC and money had to be returned to the subscribers. Unfortunately for them the amount liquidated on the investments was not enough to cover the liabilities and moreover aggrieved persons took them to court and their bank accounts were garnishee by court with priority payment to those PEAS holders at the expense of those who just sold their shares and wanted their money within 3 days. For clients with direct settlement credit system, those do not have problem but once your proceeds get into their bank accounts, you may have to wait. He also said the situation is being addressed.

N.B. I do not work for them ooooo.

They diverted the funds, guaranteed returns investments should be risk free. They gambled with the funds by investing the funds in the stock market, speculative real estate or businesses.

If they had invested the funds in Treasury Bill, FG bonds, corporate bonds and other fixed income Investments, their liabilities can never be more than the funds they got.

That is what happens when a fixed income fund is used for speculative investments.
They will lose when Investors start a class action

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
thesilentone:
Will SEPLAT touch #150?
...why do you think Seplat will touch 150?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
DrAwo:

#FingersCrossed

Guinness is still digging for 'oil'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
*edited*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...why do you think Seplat will touch 150?
grin grin grin grin grin

It was a rhetorical question. I am not invested there YET, just an observer. I have read a few posts on here about what might likely happen to its share price (May - July ) so far, it appears to be trading lower. I read a post of yours suggesting #200.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
thesilentone:

It was a rhetorical question. I am not invested there YET, just an observer. I have read a few posts on here about what might likely happen to its share price (May - July ) so far, it appears to be trading lower. I read a post of yours suggesting #200.
...great! Just want to know if you are privileged to any insider info as the stock is becoming more & more attractive to buy everyday. The SP is still digging for 'oil'; quoting your previous post
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...great! Just want to know if you are privileged to any insider info as the stock is becoming more & more attractive to buy everyday. The SP is still digging for 'oil'; quoting your previous post
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha. All the 'insider info' I gather is from NSEMPA past posts, NSE page, financial statements and any available public information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
WAPCO:
Full bid now @ N12

Not any form of advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, Emndy(m), coinbrood, Pakso, Zegra, Laso09, Salvationone, Babynerd, 2zona(m), 222Martins(m), Adinije(f), Ginalex(f), debeey87(m), emmasoft(m), NewBola, dapix, ositadima1(m), tijany130(m), Locotrader(m), Mpeace(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.