Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952825 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
leo1234:

Chibuking is an easy going man but he no dey hear word
grin grin grin

What he said was very okay but that does not justify his previous posts that was based on mere wishful thinking.
I hope he will not come with school fees bonanza this September cheesy
grin grin grin grin
We are one family of investors. The truth is that as one advance in age he drop some certain things as maturity set in. Most of things we said is what we feel based on what around us, which will guide our investment decision, some might come to pass while some might fail.
Am seeing everyone here as partner in progress that's why I have chose in life not to pick fight with anyone, but always to pursue peace with all people as Bible tells us to do.
We are here to help one another, this days I have reduces the number of my post, only to show face when I feel I can help.
I have been in stock investment for more than a decade, has experience both the ugly and good side of it.
With wealth of experience through practical participation, has bring a lot of people into investing in NSE, because through my experience, I perfectly understand, that NSE is one of the most safest place to invest in Nigeria, if not number one.
So friends, let no one see my post as a challenge or competition, but to see it just as a personal view, through my research/observation which might come true or might not come true. But never intended to monkey Hunt or mislead.
One more thanks, I will appreciate if unguided comments/ abusive language can be set aside. We can always correct without insult, because no one is perfect, we all make mistakes at one point or the other, and we all learn every day.
Thanks for your understand, one love.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin
We are one family of investors. The truth is that as one advance in age he drop some certain things as maturity set in. Most of things we said is what we feel based on what around us, which will guide our investment decision, some might come to pass while some might fail.
Am seeing everyone here as partner in progress that's why I have chose in life not to pick fight with anyone, but always to pursue peace with all people as Bible tells us to do.
We are here to help one another, this days I have reduces the number of my post, only to show face when I feel I can help.
I have been in stock investment for more than a decade, has experience both the ugly and good side of it.
With wealth of experience through practical participation, has bring a lot of people into investing in NSE, because through my experience, I perfectly understand, that NSE is one of the most safest place to invest in Nigeria, if not number one.
So friends, let no one see my post as a challenge or competition, but to see it just as a personal view, through my research/observation which might come true or might not come true. But never intended to monkey Hunt or mislead.
One more things, I will appreciate if unguided comments/ abusive language can be set aside. We can always correct without insult, because no one is perfect, we all make mistakes at one point or the other, and we all learn every day.

Thanks. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin
One more thanks, I will appreciate if unguided comments/ abusive language can be set aside. We can always correct without insult, because no one is perfect, we all make mistakes at one point or the other, and we all learn every day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

I have been in stock investment for more than a decade, has experience both
So friends, let no one see my post as a challenge or competition, but to see it just as a personal view, e.
Bros why you too dey SHALAYE, enjoy yourself and do your thing. Life is too short. Infact I don turn you to one of my market indicators. When you say HOLD, na my signal to BUY be that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X21: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2020
The Big Smart Guy's monkey hunting made me buy WAPCO grin although I regretted it but with this your post I will add more to my holdings of the COY.. Oga Big Smart Guy na joke ooooo grin
onegentleguy:

...well said dear.
But the result isn't forged. ...it's totally REAL in all part of the word !!
We already highlighted the reasons behind the positive growth.(read through my several past posts on Wapco)

Feasible potential for highest value-drive in the cement industry !!(Reward from current MoS peg in view)
Again, the present state of that oligopolistic market currently favours WAPCO ahead Bua.

Current mkt price grossly UNDERVALUED !!

CAVEAT: NOT to be infered to as any sought of recommendation. Due diligence still applies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2020
I swear... I had to buy more of interim dividend paying stocks sef grin
meine:
Bros why you too dey SHALAYE, enjoy yourself and do your thing. Life is too short. Infact I don turn you to one of my market indicators. When you say HOLD, na my signal to BUY be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2020
As a family discourse, it's this teasing and jokings that spice-up the discussions here, they make the reading exciting, we are enjoying every bit of it with no-harm meant, keep up the good job we are really benefiting, without the teasings it will be very dull reading pages here daily.God bless.

Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2020
@ chibuking,try to only comment and be silent in predicting the direction of the market.
People who predicts direction are gurus in TA.They are not perfect too but they are atleast 60% sure of what the chart is saying.

I told you to learn TA to urgument your wide knowledge in this market but you keep on posting all things with assurance.

Now almost everyone has lost confidence in you irrespective of your wide knowledge.If you shout run now,see the way people will be working slowly and if you say wait,arhh people will run like tomorrow no dey.

It's well.See if you can edit those posts cos people will continue using them against you as you are now coming for defense.The posts were scary and were posted with assurance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Jaiz bank,wapco,ucap and all interim dividend paying stocks to lead the week.
More of good results are expected and more green will be seen.

Happy new week pals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moda1: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2020
How human changes occurs is swift . The man has changed his tone and diverting attention to a different story all together. I hv waiting on hearing his bonanza bonanza talks rather he is telling us what we already know . So what happened to the bonanza? Does it mean he was buying all this while and screaming bonanza and the gullible was patiently waiting to buy the bonanza. grin
leo1234:

Chibuking is an easy going man but he no dey hear word
grin grin grin

What he said was very okay but that does not justify his previous posts that was based on mere wishful thinking.
I hope he will not come with school fees bonanza this September cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

Good one there. Bravo.
The part in bold will be a good caveat at the end of some posts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
megawealth01:
The Big Smart Guy's monkey hunting made me buy WAPCO grin although I regretted it but with this your post I will add more to my holdings of the COY.. Oga Big Smart Guy na joke ooooo grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2020
meine:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
locodemy:
@ chibuking,try to only comment and be silent in predicting the direction of the market.
People who predicts direction are gurus in TA.They are not perfect too but they are atleast 60% sure of what the chart is saying.

I told you to learn TA to urgument your wide knowledge in this market but you keep on posting all things with assurance.

Now almost everyone has lost confidence in you irrespective of your wide knowledge.If you shout run now,see the way people will be working slowly and if you say wait,arhh people will run like tomorrow no dey.

It's well.See if you can edit those posts cos people will continue using them against you as you are now coming for defense.The posts were scary and were posted with assurance.

grin grin grin

Na reverse indicator of what he says.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Moda1:
How human changes occurs is swift . The man has changed his tone and diverting attention to a different story all together. I hv waiting on hearing his bonanza bonanza talks rather he is telling us what we already know . So what happened to the bonanza? Does it mean he was buying all this while and screaming bonanza and the gullible was patiently waiting to buy the bonanza. grin

grin grin grin

It is called chameleonic behaviour.

Change as the market changes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Moda1:

That means those that sold and waiting for Zenith at 13 or GTB at 19 should go and buy back niyen nauw!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moda1: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Very true . The shift is swift and too fast thereby ignoring the main discuss. We are still waiting on his predictions on bonanza, it will do us good
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin

It is called chameleonic behaviour.

Change as the market changes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Let the brother man be abeg oh. Anybody should be free to post their opinion or research on the market as long as there is a caveat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
rahjan:
Let the brother man be abeg oh. Anybody should be free to post their opinion or research on the market as long as there is a caveat.

The problem is that his posts comes with so much certainty with no form of caveat. New bies ehnnn, be very careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please my Friends, I need a contact to report my booking firm to. I have apply for withdrawal of about 150,000 for two weeks now they have not credited my account and they don’t even reply my emails.
I need dis money urgently. What should I do please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
daddymgg:
Please my Friends, I need a contact to report my booking firm to. I have apply for withdrawal of about 150,000 for two weeks now they have not credited my account and they don’t even reply my emails.
I need dis money urgently. What should I do please.

Who is your Stockbroker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin

Na reverse indicator of what he says.
Read my post very well before commenting, I never reverse what I said, my opinion still stand, but only say that is my personal opinion which might come true or may not, and not a challenge or competition. Most of my comments, check them very well, I used the word "likely, might and may". I.e probably. The Free Dictionary by farlex, defined probable as "likely to be or to happen but not necessarily so"
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/probable

I think, I will end this topic here, no further comments on it before it becomes a child play.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Who is your Stockbroker?

Cashcraft
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NSEstudent: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
daddymgg:

Cashcraft

They are useless ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

They are useless ooo

Going forward what we I do na. I need this money to solve urgent issues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
NSEstudent:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/30995_LAFARGE_WAPCO_PLC.-PRESS_RELEASE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUL.pdf
Now these guys are kind of boasting smiley smiley
Is this necessary?
They are doing well, the strategies they've deployed also came out well. Do you expect them to cry?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
daddymgg:

Going forward what we I do na. I need this money to solve urgent issues.

Send a complaint to NSE and SEC and copy cash craft..

If they don't have the resources to pay, you have to involve the Investment and Securities Tribunal. I don't think it should Cascade to that level Sha.

I think you should transfer your Stockbroking account to another house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

They are useless ooo
The way you expressed Crashcraft uselessness got me laughing grin. 13 years ago Cashcraft, BGL, Aims and Asset were the rave of the moment. What happened to these guys?It seems they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tvegas:
The way you expressed Crashcraft uselessness got me laughing grin. 13 years ago Cashcraft, BGL, Aims and Asset were the rave of the moment. What happened to these guys?It seems they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Aims and BGL are no more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndept, Agbalowomeri, Princkez, KarlTom, modupeshow, SonofElElyonRet, 1jboi, kaykehin, Gboss247(m), Deadlytruth(m), Ginalex(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.