Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10849531 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

Superbly fantastic H1 report !! wink cheesy grin

Looks like ZENITH operated in another planet where there was NO covid-19 in Q2.
...maybe in Mars or Jupiter !! grin grin grin

I hereby declare ZENITH as the cheapest banking coy on the floor, before GTB !!
However, the thing about EFFICIENCY means that investors will likely continue to attach a higher premium to the latter, ahead of the former.

With the 1st tier banking coys, particularly Mr ZENITH and GTB, it seems there is always a way even when the ship appears to be down(economy in view)
For those who think that the 2020 YE dividend declaration of these banks will drop, hear this; U just might be disappointed !!
...with the current print in growth trajectory, it might even be a little more than that of 2019 !!

...it is well.

GTB already captured a day high of N26.90. wink cheesy grin
That part in bold.
...it's alright !!

#maybethecbnrelaxedpoliciesincluding$sales
#ourlocalhniandforeignbrothers
#alittlemorefreedomtoalignwithqualitynames

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

Relatively flat result, but with a slight drawback.
Better than UBA though !! wink cheesy grin

While both coys(ACCESS and UBA) remain underpriced, I will score the former slightly better than the latter.
Portfolio allocation: I'd say 65/35% or 60/40% respectively.

Regards

Goodbye Chief ACCESS BANK. wink cheesy grin
...Mr UBA to also trail behind.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2020
nosa2:

And the thing can drop like 20% for no reason
tbh or more sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2020
pluto09:

That is one of the reasons crypto sweet pass stocks grin
Lol people without knowledge of TA should not even bother trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

On FIDELITY BANK;

Great financial print.
Earnings/Growth trajectory very much intact.

...it's a BUY @ the current mkt price !!
Needs to close that gap with its direct peer FCMB.

Common Ambassador FIDELITY !!
...It's time to close that gap on Rep FCMB. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2020
FCMB new 52 week high cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

So you are staying in to weather the storm....

Very nice

I'm surfing the red lines in options. Let it continue to fall, money is still being made. The general consensus is that you make money when prices rise. However, money is being made on the way down. Adapting is key.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2020
UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALLS

Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc Conference Call 1H2020
Stanbic IBTC (Bloomberg: IBTCCB NL) will be hosting a webcast and teleconference call on Friday, 04 September 2020 at 2pm Lagos (2pm London / 9am New York / 3pm Johannesburg) with its senior management to announce its audited interim results for the half year ended 30 June 2020. There will be an opportunity at the end of the call for management to take questions.
Please find below the conference call dial-in details;
Webcast URL:
https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/3hfm4csr

Telephone conference (LIVE EVENT)
Dial in details, Participants:
Kindly join 10 minutes prior to call start time, please call the appropriate participant dial-in number and enter the Event Plus Passcode stated below. Please leave any information requested after the tone.
Conference ID:........... 6775901
• Standard International: +44 (0) 2071 928338
• France (local):............. +33 (0) 170700781
• Nigeria (local):............. +234 12278971
• South Africa (local):..... +27 (0) 105002178
• UK (local):.................... +44 (0) 8444819752
• US (local):.................... +16467413167
Phone replay
• 04/09/2020 21:30 CET - 11/09/2020 21:30 CET
Conference ID:........... 6775901
• Standard International: +44 (0) 3333009785
• France (local):............. +33 (0) 170950348
• UK (local):.................... +44 (0) 8445718951
• US (local): +1 (917) 677-7532
The presentation will be hosted on our investor relations website http://reporting.stanbicibtc.com/ prior to the conference call.

Fidelity Bank Plc Analysts and Investors Conference Call Invite
Fidelity Bank Management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, 8 September 2020. There will be a question and answer session after the presentation of the H1 2020 performance of the Bank by the management team.
Time of the Call is
• 15.00 hours Lagos
• 15:00 London
• 10:00 New York
• 16.00 Johannesburg
To obtain the dial-in details, kindly pre-register for the call HERE.

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc 1H2020 Conference
The Bank will host a conference call for investors and analysts to discuss its 1H2020 audited results.
The details of the events are as follows
Date: Monday September 7, 2020
Time: 15.00 Nigerian Time
Registration: https://services.choruscall.za.com/DiamondPassRegistration/register?confirmationNumber=7717365&linkSecurityString=a4d96559e

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Justcul:
This thread is being derailed.. undecided

Please pardon us. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2020
sincerelymine:
Why is ETI still dragging.....its being influenced by the elephant?
If you enter ETI at 3.90/4, hold it. It will respond in due time.
Reason it didn't respond on time was because they didn't declare any div. If others banking stocks are moving, ETI won't be left behind...........this is purely my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Fidelity Bank:
Who is that 20M single bid seller at 1.98?
You're preventing swift move in that stock, if you're here , make you go commot am now now. sad Lol.
Anyway, you commot or you no commot, the stock is set for upward swing.......it has to pursue FCMB...... tongue

Zenith:
They're behaving like they didn't see the result now.........let's wait for the movers.....

Caveat: At owner's DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2020
ukay2:

What are the reasons you prefer ACCESS to UBA?

NB: Am in UBA bus...

Because based on the Nos in their current financial print, one is clearly ahead of the other.
Compare Nos in their statement of CF and BS.

In view of their just released H1, 2020 report, what would u do if u hold 1M unit of UBA and about 370,000 unit of ACCESS BANK? ...someone asked me ealier today.

I asked him; Which is greater btw a possible N170,000+ return and a N250,000+ return(ROI)? ...he said the latter.
And I said; then I would seek to swap my holding in both coys.(1M unit in ACCESS and 370,000 in UBA)

The reason I wouldn't sell off all stakes in UBA to buy ACCESS is because an investor can also derive a premium above the difference in div cashflow(including WHT) of N92,500(i.e 342,000-250,000 btw gong all in on access and buying 1m unit) from cap appreciation holding some UBA over the same timeframe.

Dude later informed me he managed a successful swap in UBA for ACCESS. ...he did the swap @ same N6.5 price peg.
I simply congratulated him !!
We'll see if it was the right portfolio rebalancing move.

Note that the + sign above is because of the consideration for a possible cap appreciation.

For near same reason and more, it would be miles better to swap a certain WAPCO ahead of both BUA and DANGOTE CEMENT looking ahead into the end of the yr.
...I'd say the time to do that is now !!
And a swap btw WEMA and JAIZ/UNITY BANK? ...absolutely !! wink cheesy grin
What about a swap btw ZENITH and GTB or a swap btw ACCESS and ZENITH/GTB?
...well, that would depend on a few other factors, part of which is your risk appetite and investment horizon.

NOTE: This isn't just about potential cash flow from dividends alone. ...added to that is the consideration of the degree of possible cap/price appreciation in view of their recent financial reports.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Zenith: Lots of cross deals @17.25.......64M+ volumes done so far......
We're observing....

**Not any form of advice. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith: Lots of cross deals @17.25.......64M+ volumes done so far......
We're observing....

**Not any form of advice. tongue
I suspect say na @ Bigjay1, coolcash and Jejababa dem hand work.
...maybe they have decided to unleash the cash in their mattress !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
@Zagee did you see 590k+ of Seplat moved with 236M @N400?
Told you they don't need me and you. grin

No vex say I mention you ooo, it's because you're the only one that identified with the stock here around the time I mentioned it.......oh! .....and Coolcash1 too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
onegentleguy:

I suspect say na @ Bigjay1, coolcash and Jejababa dem hand work.
...maybe they have decided to unleash the cash in their mattress !! wink cheesy grin.
Lol. Moneybag geng... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
One guy mentioned Custodian here.....the stock has been getting attention at 4.80 for quite sometimes now, if you're interested you can pick Some units at that price.

It may or may not fall further, just know what you're buying into........it's also not a stock for jijoists. Don't come here and blame me either. cheesy

My opinion.

Let me come and be going, after all Una no dey too appreciate Wetin you no pay for. My ogas are there, go and subscribe for good services. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Any news from FTN cocoa after the suspension?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mcy56:

If you enter ETI at 3.90/4, hold it. It will respond in due time.
Reason it didn't respond on time was because they didn't declare any div. If others banking stocks are moving, ETI won't be left behind...........this is purely my personal opinion.

swallowed a few around that range. its been consolidating for long
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who trades with (United Capital) INVESTNOW platform? They have been offline for quite sometime. What could be the issue, or am I the only one not being able to trade for a week now undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Idle funds flowing gradually into Nse banks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don come back small...

Mpeace did you see FCMB's earning forecast for Dec. 2020?
I saw it before now but didn't pay attention to it. Just rechecked.
Seems this guy's are serious and FCMB may touch N2.70/3 the way it's going................or maybe I didn't understand it well. Anyone wey understand abeg throw light in it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
lancee:
Idle funds flowing gradually into Nse banks
Zenith is still offering discount self. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mcy56:
I don come back small...

Mpeace did you see FCMB's earning forecast for Dec. 2020?
I saw it before now but didn't pay attention to it. Just rechecked.
Seems this guy's are serious and FCMB may touch N2.70/3 the way it's going................or maybe I didn't understand it well.

Fidelity..........
I don't know why I prefer fidelity to fcmb. But I did regret earlier selling my fcmb at 2.00 in to fidelity at 1.8. The recently released result seem to be a reprieve though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Look out for FBNH. It will shock a lot of people

In what time horizon is the koko ?

As men of honor we join hands grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
sincerelymine:
swallowed a few around that range. its been consolidating for long
Maybe you should exercise more patience or you sell and join another train......Zee is still there.

Pls do your DD. Mcy is a short termer and uses the mindset to comment on some stocks sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Please pardon us. cool

Carry on sir grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mpeace:
I don't know why I prefer fidelity to fcmb. But I did regret earlier selling my fcmb at 2.00 in to fidelity at 1.8. The recently released result seem to be a reprieve though.
Lol.
Fidelity is a tier two leader but Fcmb may take over the mantle if Fide is not careful. grin
N1.8 is a good entry around this time.
Let's see how it goes sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol.
Fidelity is a tier two leader but Fcmb may take over the mantle if Fide is not careful. grin
N1.8 is a good entry around this time. I entered @1.76 with my tashere units.
Let's see how it goes sha.
fcmb took me from 1.68 to km 2. I never knew it would go further. But no regrets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ultron12345: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Did you know that Olam International, one of the world's largest agri-business multinationals with revenues of over $26Bn, was founded in Nigeria by Indians in 1989.

I wonder what Nigerians were complaining about back then or what excuses they were giving. Decades from now, we'll hear of more Lebanese/ Chinese/ Indian multinationals founded in Nigeria today, while Nigerians do nothing but complain and blame government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
For the momentum traders
The long-term bullish journey commenced
Easier to make money now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Zenith is still offering discount self. smiley

Yes o mcy56

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Kreos44, EDUECO(m), robobo, Adinije(f) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.