Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10849728 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
fidtopade:
I have some cash with me that I am not going to use soon. So I am seeking opinion of gurus in the house on the best amongst these companies shares to invest for a period of seven to eight months: WAPCO, ETI, FBNH, FIDELITY BANK and GUINNESS BREWERY. note, I will be hoping to cash out between March to May 2021. Thanks in anticipation of your opinions.

From your list i will only recommend WAPCO

Stay out of all BREWERY business (NB, GUINNESS and co) business for now .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
eziokwunwoko:
ETI and FBNH. Wish deserve a BUY recommendation and reasons.
This question pass WAEC own. lipsrsealed
Lol. Don't mind me sir. grin
Actually, in my opinion, it depends on your motive and investment objective.
** Price appreciation: both have the potential to do so at bull time.
** Improvement in result: both are striving to get it right and continue on right track.
** Sentiment and popularity: FBNH higher than ETI
** Dividend payment: Fbnh has history of consistent yearly payment, even when in the wood, still manage to pay something .....which ETI wasn't able to do when the going was rough and tough........though I read somewhere that ETI will soon resume dividend pymt.
So choose your choice ......monitor price movement and watch your entry.
*** Note that this is purely my opinion***

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Good people.
Who mistakenly brought a goat to food market today?
Have a great weekend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020
@Godisfaithful,

I was banned for trying to reply to you. grin grin

I think quoting people can erroneously lead to a ban.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm just a messenger passing my message so that foreign equity investors will not lose money.

Developed markets will fall, others will follow due to contagion effect. Ultimately, emerging markets will re-emerge.
@RabbiDoracle...... explain others. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2020
ZikkyChops:
I'm just a messenger passing my message so that foreign equity investors will not lose money.

Developed markets will fall, others will follow due to contagion effect. Ultimately, emerging markets will re-emerge.
@RabbiDoracle...... explain others. Thanks

You moved comments from US stock thread to NSEMPA. Jisike!

I was not discussing NSE. I was discussing foreign stocks on US stock thread. So keep discussions where they are so that people don't think something else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Gtb interim alert just landed. Them no dey waste time at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

You moved comments from US stock thread to NSEMPA. Jisike!

I was not discussing NSE. I was discussing foreign stocks on US stock thread. So keep discussions where they are so that people don't think something else.

Noted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right but that technical aspect used to look like jargons to me. lipsrsealed
I tried learning but it's just not sinking. cheesy
Why don't you alert the house about the support anyway?

Hi Mercy. Remember this post?

I have a book I want to give you that I bought from Amazon last week. Please email me and let’s work out the logistics. I will use DHL to courier it to you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Mills55:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Coolcash1:
Hi Mercy. Remember this post?
I have a book I want to give you that I bought from Amazon last week. Please email me and let’s work out the logistics. I will use DHL to courier it to you.
Wow! Thanks Coolcash.
I was on investing.com over the weekend trying to learn few things but the thing wasnt sinking well self. grin
PM sent sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2020
The kind of bids and cross deals in MTN@120 though.........maybe interim dividend is approaching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:
The kind of bids and cross deals in MTN@120 though.........maybe interim dividend is approaching.

They don pay interim dividend now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

Very strange o, I received some dividend from DATAMAX for gtb. The thing is I never filed any e-dividend mandate with them. Is this how it works now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
dharpzee:
They don pay interim dividend now
Okay thanks.
Not aware of that and actually not following some stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Mills55:

Correct Bank!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

My interim dividend of MTNN was paid on the 24th of August.

Another reason should be the reason for the activities in the stock.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2020
ositadima1:

Very strange o, I received some dividend from DATAMAX for gtb. The thing is I never filed any e-dividend mandate with them. Is this how it works now?
Hmm u are luck oh. I have outstanding dividends from wapco, fcmb, transcorp etc and despite filling and submitting forms, nothing has been paid. U too luck joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2020
ositadima1:
You sure you didnt send your details to datamax?
Maybe you sent e-div form via mail, thought it wasnt captured cos of no reply from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Mpeace:
Hmm u are luck oh. I have outstanding dividends from wapco, fcmb, transcorp etc and despite filling and submitting forms, nothing has been paid. U too luck joor

lol, I think DATAMAX has a way of extracting stockholders info from CSCS or something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

You sure you didnt send your details to datamax?
Maybe you sent e-div form via mail, thought it wasnt captured cos of no reply from them.

Do u know what NEFT stands for? I am positive, that is why I offloaded GTB 3 week ago na, I just left very small. If I had know I would have kept it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2020
anjilgreat:
My interim dividend of MTNN was paid on the 24th of August.
Another reason should be the reason for the activities in the stock.
Thanks Madam.
There must be another reason for the renewed interest in the stock then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
ositadima1:
Do u know what NEFT stands for? I am positive, that is why I offloaded GTB 3 week ago na, I just left very small. If I had know I would have kept it.
NEFT is National Electronic Fund Transfer nah.
Do you have account with GTB? Could be where your details were picked from.
GTB is really upgrading as international bank and staying ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

NEFT is National Electronic Fund Transfer nah.
Do you have account with GTB? Could be where your details were picked from.
GTB is really upgrading as international bank and staying ahead.

D alert came to my Firstbank account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2020
ositadima1:
D alert came to my Firstbank account.
Then, somewhere, somehow, Datamax has your e-div pymt details.
Abi dey don carry another person dividend pay you. grin
Not possible anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcy56:

Then, somewhere, somehow, Datamax has your e-div pymt details.
Abi dey don carry another person dividend pay you. grin
Not possible anyway.

I don't know how datamax does it oh. I have never submitted any e-dividend mandate to them but my dividend alerts for any stock under their care enter steadily. I think other registrars should understudy this guys and know how they manage to pull this magic/miracle.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2020
arduino:
I don't know how datamax does it oh. I have never submitted any e-dividend mandate to them but my dividend alerts for any stock under their care enter steadily. I think other registrars should understudy this guys and know how they manage to pulled this magic/miracle. cheesy cheesy
That's impressive then.
Hope we can get to know how they solve this mystery and hope other registrars learn from them..........maybe it's thru BVN anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MaXTeXJaX, dapix, Adinije(f) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.