Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950595 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Monday696:
Hello gurus in the house. Please, how do I go about getting my CSCS statement?

send a mail to your stockbroker and you get it in a matter of mins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
eziokwunwoko:
ETI and FBNH. Wish deserve a BUY recommendation and reasons.

Eti has dipped by almost 40% while FBNH about 20% this year yet eti is currently cheaper than FBNH. Considering they are both bank stock they will surely bounce back at some point, with eti having better recovery.

Fyi- this is not based on checking of both banks books.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Custodian & allied #4.55k
Caverton #1.70k
Tripple gee #0.40k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monday696: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thanks. Will give it a try tomorrow.

send a mail to your stockbroker and you get it in a matter of mins[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
zimams:
Flour mills has paid - N1.40/share. Got mine last week (11th Sept).

Haaa! shocked

I'm surprised because I'm yet to receive mine, or is it paid 8n batches? I bought FMN shares through the Investnow app on the14th July 2020.

I just checked and my date of purchase was way before the announcement date, qualification date, and closure of regisTer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Paid already.

Wow, I'm yet to receive mine.

Thanks for your reply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2020
You' should still get it.
Did you fill out and submit an e-dividend mandate form to the Registrar? You will need to do this if you haven't.

kaynett:

Haaa! shocked

I'm surprised because I'm yet to receive mine, or is it paid 8n batches? I bought FMN shares through the Investnow app on the14th July 2020.

I just checked and my date of purchase was way before the announcement date, qualification date, and closure of regisTer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Please is it compulsory I submit my Veritas Dividend Activation form via my bank or I can submit directly to them?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2020
drLammy:
Please is it compulsory I submit my Veritas Dividend Activation form via my bank or I can submit directly to them?
Thanks

You can submit to either of them depending on which is convenient for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2020
emmasoft:

You can submit to either of them depending on which is convenient for you.

I sent to them but I got a response I have to submit via my bank and this days e no dey easy to enter bank
That's why I'm trying to know if it's the Norms
Thanks for your response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2020
@Mpeace
The 10M gang is in market at day's high again, not only Wapco but has surfaced in fcmb also, and maybe few other stocks.

Seems he's codedly buying some of these stocks. Make we dey keep eye on the stocks he's targeting. Zee is also part of them. grin

Caveat: Not any form of advice........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Mcy56:
@Mpeace
The 10M gang is in market at day's high again, not only Wapco but has surfaced in fcmb also, and maybe few other stocks.

Seems he's codedly buying some of these stocks. Make we dey keep eye on the stocks he's targeting. Zee is also part of them. grin

Caveat: Not any form of advice........
Seems they deliberately want the market to remain down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mpeace:
Don't know for them o.
Fcmb, 8M and 10M , he's in both sides I guess.
Let's keep watching what his mission is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mcy56 pls has Fbnh released their result ..thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mpeace:

NSE has serious liquidity issue that can only be resolved with NAIRA DEVALUATION and not by placing ban on High Networth Individuals Domiciliary accounts

To stimulate the economy N600 per USD will be a good starting point for FPI to come back if not the lackluster will continue till next earning season April 2021.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
lancee:
Mcy56 pls has Fbnh released their result ..thanks
Yes. Since July ending.
Improved result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mcy56:

Yes. Since July ending.
Improved result.

Thanks .my mind no dey there ,,Na div stock mind focused on grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
PETERiCHY:

NSE has serious liquidity issue that can only be resolved with NAIRA DEVALUATION and not by placing ban on High Networth Individuals Domiciliary accounts

To stimulate the economy N600 per USD will be a good starting point for FPI to come back if not the lackluster will continue till next earning season April 2021.

N600 to $1 is too much na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Maybe N500 to $1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
The bids at Fidelity below 1.80 though. grin
Fcmb: Did anyone see the queue at N2?
Let's keep observing what they're up to.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
PETERiCHY:

we don't need them.They should remain in their own country.We don't spend dollars in naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mcy56:
The bids at Fidelity below 1.80 though. grin
Fcmb: Did anyone see the queue at N2?
Let's keep observing what they're up to.....

Pls which platform can I use to check the offers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
The 29M single crossing of fcmb at last minute.
Was placed towards tail end so as to cross it, guess it has to pass thru the floor of NSE, maybe on special arrangement.
It is well o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jerry59:
Pls which platform can I use to check the offers?
Depends on the brokerage house you're using.
I use Morgan and can easily check on the iTrade live trading platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Biafran4life:
we don't need them.They should remain in their own country.We don't spend dollars in naija

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
PETERiCHY:

N500 average is better. But seriously no one wants to risk his/her funds with the unstable policy regarding foreign exchange grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mcy56:

Okay sir, my dollar spender boss. grin
At what price are you looking at F.u.g.a.s to be a good bargain?

My oga madam. I'm looking at the exchange rate to balance my buying opportunities. It has to be a win win situation even if they decide to adjust the exchange rate as our clueless CBN always does grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Godisfaithful:

N500 average is better. But seriously no one wants to risk his/her funds with the unstable policy regarding foreign exchange grin

You never sell your 2016 dollars you speculated and bought at N500 to $1 ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Godisfaithful:

My oga madam. I'm looking at the exchange rate to balance my buying opportunities. It has to be a win win situation even if they decide to adjust the exchange rate as our clueless CBN always does grin

I remember when you used to sing buy buy for this forum

This life sha........ cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
ukay2:

I remember when you used to sing buy buy for this forum

This life sha........ cool

The good times of our market before the emergence of our emperor Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
ukay2:

You never sell your 2016 dollars you speculated and bought at N500 to $1 ?

Oga UK, that's the market to be. Clueless policy and govt = More volatility in foreign exchange market

(1) (2) (3) ... (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Agbalowomeri, Willie2015, USAfall2024, Prolificlife(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.