Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10898308 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

No matter where u are, who u are and what u do, ALWAYS ALWAYS admit to his grace in ur life.
...Believe me when I say; it pays to do so !!
Happy birthday to you,I wish you the best as you reach another milestone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy birthday to OGG and thank you for all you do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seunn11:
Despite its slow motion, Expect that one that closed on 2.29 to soon get to 3.5. High 'in'fidelity.
This is a buy recommendation. But buy with sense. Don't come crying if expectations are not fully met.
is this sentimental analysis or what
show us the fundamental analysis if any
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2lexy:
Gurus in the house, which will you go for Flour Mills or WAPCO? How much do you think both stocks will be trading in 6 months time

no body can tell you that just go with your mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
almost all the European countries are going for a second lock down which might be up to 3months.

what or how is it going to affect our local stock exchange in terms of price depreciation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Redoil:
almost all the European countries are going for a second lock down which might be up to 3months.

what or how is it going to affect our local stock exchange in terms of price depreciation

Crude-oil supply will drop, followed by a drop in oil price, every other economic activity will be affected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

U are welcome bro !!

Now let me tell u the very same thing I told @rebakah when he had doubt after I recommended NEIMETH @37-39k then.
Hear this;
Before u or any other doubter will see what I am seeing in GSK, the price would've headed past its YtD high of N8.60 and push towards N11.70... it's FVE, using a mix of key valuation metrics that seeks a conservative reward margin but factors in a high risk premium !!

U no go see am. wink cheesy grin ...the reason I mentioned the part in bold.(see post above)
I would've put out a few of my valuation models to spot HIDDEN VALUE, but I don't want to do a long epistle. wink cheesy grin
It's just like NEIMETH and WAPCO when we called for a buy in it. ...those who were only looking at the surface couldn't see it then, until now.

Bull or NO bull, GSK is a very strong BUY @ the current mkt price. ...infact, accumulate !!
I like when people have doubts though. ...I even inculcate it in my strategic play with positioning. wink cheesy grin
I will remind u of this post on the day of reckoning.

Btw, we also hold other great coys.
Selah

Happy birthday boss, you are blessed beyond measures
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Redoil:

is this sentimental analysis or what
show us the fundamental analysis if any

Fundamental Analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Thanks bro !!

Yet another +1... wink cheesy grin
It's my Bday folks.

Pls join me in saying a big thank u to DEVINE for his GRACE.
Far above everything else, for his mercies and privilege of life despite my shortcomings.
...it can ONLY be GOD !! cry cry cry I remember the post above(a turning point)

No matter where u are, who u are and what u do, ALWAYS ALWAYS admit to his grace in ur life.

Regards
Using a fine mix of valuation models and metrics like the DIG and AIG together with the DPO where value has run far ahead of inherent risk and Mos together with FVE, where the Euler rule= 1 and its tending towards zero, I wish to say your posts have mostly been beneficial on this forum and I wish you a happy birthday. The Yorubas say "Igba odun, odun kan". Have a blast!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seunn11:

Fundamental Analysis

how come most of the gurus in the house miss it for we mostly use fundamentals to determine stock price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Crude-oil supply will drop, followed by a drop in oil price, every other economic activity will be affected.

all my brothers and sisters in the house kindly follow this assertions i will suggest we all hold on and look back and see what the stock price will do till the end of the lock down in europe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Redoil:

all my brothers and sisters in the house kindly follow this assertions i will suggest we all hold on and look back and see what the stock price will do till the end of the lock down in europe
True but the market might pose a huge SURPRISE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
megawealth01:
True but the market might pose a huge SURPRISE
we all know the stock prices are been pumped to make it look good dumping might soon start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Redoil:

how come most of the gurus in the house miss it for we mostly use fundamentals to determine stock price

Gurus they are.
I ain't no guru.
I eat gurus for dessert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

If it comes back to 5 I will load more
Are you sure? It will sure go that path grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
megawealth01:
Are you sure? It will sure go that path grin

Just incase grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy Birthday @OGG
Great guy!!
I wish you every good tiding in your new year.

onegentleguy:

Of course, the parent company could decide to buy-out minority holders.
However, my recommendation was strictly based on fundamental analysis.(a deep one though)
With GSK(like NEIMETH back then), only the discerning eyes can see the HIDDEN VALUE !! wink cheesy grin

But if an acquisition/buy-out does happen, then all the better !! ...GSK as I stated here back then, is also on the list of possible candidate/target.
Whatever happens(value proposition through fundamentals or buy-out), it'll most likely be @ a GREAT PREMIUM from the current mkt price.
As I said before, the present mkt price is by far, way too cheap !! Feasible REWARD is clearly making a mockery of risk(RR in view)
If the coy were to be selling for N11.70 or an 8-10.5% discount from that price, then we could begin to attach an intrinsic peg to it, but which(compared to peers) would even still be underpriced.(don't know if u understood this line bro)

I can't fit shout !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:
It's my Bday folks.
Happy birthday sir.
God's name be praised for the gift of life.
May He continue to journey with you in this new year and always in Jesus name.
Age with grace bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
megawealth01:
We can't all move in at the present price... I will wait for that GSK at less than km5

OBAGADAFFI:

If it comes back to 5 I will load more

based on the latest report. Fidson better fundamentally compare to GSK.

valued more than N3.80 stock. my opinion according to my bedsheet grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:
A very good morning to u all.
Today marks the 1st working day of the last 3 days of the month of October. But it also marks the day I was born.
...it's my BOct 29 DAY !!
Pls help me thank GOD for his grace and mercy in my life.

Am not a very fanatic fellow but pls permit me to dedicate this song to all October born here;

Amazing grace, amazing grace, is the story of my life.
is NOT by power, is NOT by might, is by the SPIRIT of the lord !!
is NOT by hard work, is NOT by skill, Devine help is what I enjoy !!
Am not afraid, of tomorrow, I have grace, great grace. Everywhere that I go, everything that I do, all I see is grace.
Everywhere that I go, everything that I do, all I see is grace.
Grace grace grace ...I see grace. Grace grace grace...all I see is grace !!
Grace great grace ...I see grace. Grace great grace ...all I see is grace !!

Grace grace !! ...Grace grace ...oooh !! Grace grace ...all I see is graaaaaaaace. ALL I SEE IS GRACE.

Cheers !!

Happy Birthday!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy Birthday OGG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy OGG. God's protection and blessing be with you. Lest i forget more wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Thanks bro !!

It's my Bday folks.

Far above everything else, for his mercies and privilege of life despite my shortcomings.

Regards

A happy birthday to you Sir. Better days and years ahead to you. Cheers!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

It's my Bday folks.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! May God's favour continue to be your portion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

It's my Bday folks.

Regards

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! May God's favour continue to be your portion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Thanks bro !!

It's my Bday folks.

Regards

Happy Birthday Sir... More greens to your head...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy birthday my wonderful OGG, you’re proof that a candle loses nothing by lighting another.
May your light shine brighter and brighter by the day.
We love you hear at NSEMPA.
Bon Anniversaire!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy birthday boss OGG. May the good lord bless n enrich the remaining days of ur life with d goodies of life. For ur selfless services to d platform, riches will always flow to You.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Thanks bro !!

It's my Bday folks.

Regards

Happy Birthday OGG, may you witness many of this day in sound health and increased prosperity... please keep up the good job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
currentprice:

based on the latest report. Fidson better fundamentally compare to GSK.

valued more than N3.80 stock. my opinion according to my bedsheet grin

grin grin grin

My problem with Fidson is corporate governance.

Transparency seem to be lacking in Fidson management.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy birthday OGG, age gracefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:
Happy birthday my wonderful OGG, you’re proof that a candle loses nothing by lighting another.
May your light shine brighter and brighter by the day.
We love you here at NSEMPA.
Bon Anniversaire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, handsomebolanle, 1jboi, Emumakpo, WestPB, edwardaigb, eziokwunwoko(m), Zagee, Heishere, IamR, ositadima1(m), DonDiego(m), crownprince2017, Pete002 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.