Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954060 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) (6069) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Notable personalities are kind of shying away from contributing to the thread in recent times....

The truth is even in all the bashings that must have gone down in the past, this thread predicted stocks that made people fantastic profits..........

Let me list a few....

1) Zenith during any period of Crises
2.) Access-diamond
3.) May and baker
4.)Dangflour to olam
5.)Tigerbrands to dang flour
6.) Oandos men in black

Both fundamentalist and technicians......... I miss the contributions From our good men here

If you have got access to them please beg them to come back

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2020
I have a feeling that fidelity has been reprised and has never gone below #1.70

A stock I bought for 0.81k and sold for #2+

I've been patiently wait for it to go below #1.15

But looks like I would wait much longer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Eterna is another good one ...........

NSEMPA........una do well o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
First bank plc is one of the most undervalued stocks. Will shock folks.

So whats the future....
the guy dey drag foot.
Saw Pa Emma bought at 5.90, sensing km 11 cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YesWeCan11: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Bro you may have to flow with market situation, you could buy at 0.80k
during recession.

maishai:
I have a feeling that fidelity has been reprised and has never gone below #1.70

A stock I bought for 0.81k and sold for #2+

I've been patiently wait for it to go below #1.15

But looks like I would wait much longer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Well done @intendy.........
I made noise so teyyyy, spam.bot self baned and later unbanned me. grin
God is good.
Still remain few ones I expected to make this list. smiley
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Lafarge #21.45k Fidelity #2.81k
Dangote sugar #18.10k Livestock feed #1.16k
Fcmb #3.39k Zenith #23.95k
Dangote cement #185.00k Ucap #4.42k
Gtb #35.25k Mtn #150.10k
Vitafoam #6.85k
Above quoted posted on. Oct 31.
GTB, Zenith, Wapco, livestock, fidelity, fcmb joined the list.
Even though not a guru but my watchlist stocks still making us proud. smiley wink
Transcorp will soon join. Still remains fee ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Even though not a guru but my watchlist stocks still making us proud. smiley wink

Thank you my dear......... We are making money before this year runs out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2020
@Obagadaffi
Can you see Zenith??
Remember I told you to mark that post?
Wish I'd bet with you then. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Transcorp will soon join.

Traanscorp remains a kalo kalo stock

I lost hope in it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
@Obagadaffi
Can you see Zenith??
Remember I told you to mark that post?
Wish I'd bet with you then. smiley

Yes o.

Zenith to the Moon.

I don't think it will meet GTB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
We usually leave very little stocks like 5 shares or less when we sell our holdings in a company to avoid having to process E-mandate all over again when we reenter. I have observed that when small dividends , say N5, is credited to your bank account, the transaction charge deducted is usually more than the dividend paid, and you get a balance less than you had before the dividend. Has anyone a solution to this problem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
maishai:
I lost hope in it
Lol. The Koko be say, make your doe and jaaaaa. grin.
TRANSCORP will reach 1.50 as it's going, may not be on a straight line anyway.
Pls where is Yariya, TraderR ?
I hope she didn't lose hope and sell transcorp at loss before now. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
maishai:

I lost hope in it

People are not even selling, the queue there too much jare...on top my money grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
BAMOFIN1:
We usually leave very little stocks like 5 shares or less when we sell our holdings in a company to avoid having to process E-mandate all over again when we reenter. I have observed that when small dividends , say N5, is credited to your bank account, the transaction charge deducted is usually more than the dividend paid, and you get a balance less than you had before the dividend. Has anyone a solution to this problem?
Solution : Leave more than 5units. Can be 100, 200 units or more than. smiley
*edited*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
handsomebolanle:
Dear ********
Please be informed that a non-trading (CERTIFICATE) account has been created for you at CSCS with the following details:
Account:****
Clearing House Number(CHN): ****

Got this from CSCS
Please I need someone who understands this on what this means..

Mcy56
You got this mail because you subscribe to CSCS online statement probably.
With your password, you can access your CSCS statement directly without asking your broker to print for you.
Annual charges for individual is N2500.
You can contact CSCS via mail to get more clarification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
I for sell but not now all TONY'S stocks are doing well grin
ojeysky:

People are not even selling, the queue there too much jare...on top my money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Neimeth could be staging higher.

1. Vaccine

2. Positive progression

DD advice grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Please which Pharmaceutical company is affiliated with Pfizer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
see the post up.

Danniee:
Please which Pharmaceutical company is affiliated with Pfizer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:
Hold tight......
The question is till when undecided
Cos things can change at any time undecided
My brother, if you're told the likely entry price, do you still want someone to tell you exit?
This is where your investment objective comes in. Align with it and don't let greed do you. smiley
Also keep tab of happenings in the market so as to have idea.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

My brother, if you're told the likely entry price, do you still want someone to tell you exit?
This is where your investment objective comes in. Align with it and don't let greed do you. smiley
Exactly ooooo... I left ZENITH and GTB last week at my good price of more than 65% which is very cool to me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Access:
Someone says takeover is allowed.......cos UBA traded higher yesterday.....
Let's see if the person will be right at the end of the day...........but to me, he will likely not be..
We're watching.... wink

UBN:. Movers sighted.......at 6 now.....from 4.80. Peter, megawealth you dey see am? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YesWeCan11: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Access:
Someone says takeover is allowed.......cos UBA traded higher....
Let's see if the person will be right at the end of the day......but to me, he will likely not be..
We're watching.... wink

UBA closed higher yesterday. Access staging a comeback today. It's a win - win for all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

It was a rhetorical question

We know our exit prices or will I say %

Personally
Mine is 50% or 100%

I'm not too greedy lol

Once capital doubles
I'm out lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Access Bank is leaving UBA behind this morning. Either investors are just noticing the opportunity or result have been sighted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2020
All the pharmaceutical companies are on the move this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:
It was a rhetorical question
We know our exit prices or will I say %
Personally
Mine is 50% or 100%
I'm not too greedy lol
Once capital doubles I'm out lol
Lol. Well done sir. grin
I hope you know my response wasn't negative too.

BTW, Stanbic doing 48 now... shocked .......50 is close..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
FBNH: just dey vex anyhow......who offend elephant? Lol. grin
Hope one guy that was told to buy picked that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Well done sir. grin
I hope you know my response wasn't negative too.

BTW, Stanbic doing 48 now... shocked .......50 is close..... grin

wema......................... I too sabi their pattern grin grin grin grin

Every day FUGAZ is for our OGAS @ the top with deep pockets

I don pocket my small change
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Access:
Someone says takeover is allowed.......cos UBA traded higher yesterday.....
Let's see if the person will be right at the end of the day...........but to me, he will likely not be..
We're watching.... wink

UBN:. Movers sighted.......at 6 now.....from 4.80. Peter, megawealth you dey see am? smiley
Yes ma... I won't sell yet... I am eyeing km8

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) (6069) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradeSunMoore, Mpeace(m), Willie2015 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.