Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10860500 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You left the market because you were burnt in 2008, only to come back 2 months ago, that was November 2020.

What have you been investing on in the past 12 years?

Why didn't you Invest around March 2020?

I will advise you to continue to invest in what you have been investing on when you left the market for 12 years.

If not you will be badly burnt again, it might be worse than what happened to you in 2008.

Any way, wetin I sabi?

Experience is the best teacher
There will be a burnt but nobody knows WHEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

you will wake up suddenly and start looking for those bids grin grin grin grin grin

They will be nowhere to be found undecided

and you will be left with an empty can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Expected but nobody knows WHEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Zagee:
I'm sure he keeps missing those 10 10 million single bids.
If you have money, you'll equally have access to good information. As for me, I keep riding on that sentiment and whatever shenanigans may occur with japaul!! Cuz it'll only end up with more %tage. #WeMove
grin grin
Me I dont keep kwayet, just dey read from the elders nah. grin

Anyway, Oga Gandalf1 , as you no see your 10M buy, make you look the way of dividend paying stock.
One or two don dey gather momentum since last week........ grin
There's one that used to be the first coy to release result................bids far outweigh offers there....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Welcome to NG where noting works to books grin

megawealth01:
Efcc should investigate this F.G
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
IYGEAL:

Sir Nosa deals in Gold these days. I reckon he too should be interested in Paul and Silas now.

Also, at his free time, he comes here to fight grin
Madam abeg no wake Oga Nosa2 from sleep oohh. We fit no settle the royal rambo in one week.
Biko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
9free:

Madam abeg no wake Oga Nosa2 from sleep oohh. We fit no settle the royal rambo in one week.
Biko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
UBA touched 9!
FMN: Codedly doing its things.................
.....told someone to see if he/she can get around 25/26 before..........hope the person was able to pick some units..
UCAP: 5.15.......moving gradually...
UNILEVER: Getting quite some attention at 13.50 since...........NOW 13.90!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

There's something the Ruggedprof used to say whenever people talk like this.

He would say he is an old man and don't have the strength to struggle with youngsters when the door narrows or locks.

enjoy your paper profit sir

I can't forget that his song.. By Kenny Rochas. The Gambler.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

There's something the Ruggedprof used to say whenever people talk like this.

He would say he is an old man and don't have the strength to struggle with youngsters when the door narrows or locks.

enjoy your paper profit sir

Thank you very much sir. Please allow us to enjoy our paper profits in peace. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
kalkah:
Madam, please give us the hint of the new penny stocks.
Never ripe, still watching.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Until then.. we are not were we where grin
GANDALF1:

you will wake up suddenly and start looking for those bids grin grin grin grin grin

They will be nowhere to be found undecided

and you will be left with an empty can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Some bad belle use mouth ruin my FTNCOCOA.....I will remain in the bus until.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Looks like board meeting is over Driver seen waiting for Oga in the car with his beer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
jamace:
Some bad belle use mouth ruin my FTNCOCOA.....I will remain in the bus until.... cheesy
Lol. FTNCocoa will still stage a comeback I blvd. grin

Btw, I wonder why CHAMS did not follow penny stock bull........whereas few dry bones joined self....... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Lol. FTNCocoa will still stage a comeback I blvd. grin

Btw, I wonder why CHAMS did not follow penny stock bull........whereas few dry bones joined self....... cheesy
FTNCOCOA must give me at least N5.00 per share before I disembark.....He that is down need fear no fall grin..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
jamace:
FTNCOCOA must give me at least N5.00 per share before I disembark.....He that is down need fear no fall grin..
The restructuring will be a pointer to that, depending on how good it will be.
I think Cocoa should divest too......maybe venture into other area of agriculture or something like that..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
ZENITH: Too much resilience!
Touching 26 now.........seems this stock is set to give GTB a good run this time around.......
We are watching...... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

The restructuring will be a pointer to that, depending on how good it will be.
I think Cocoa should divest too......maybe venture into other area of agriculture or something like that..
Many states have gone into large scale cocoa farming eg Akwa Ibom. FTNCOCOA should act fast to strike business with those states..

On the other hand, my dry bones insurance shares are showing signs of rising from the dead... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
jamace:
Many states have gone into large scale cocoa farming eg Akwa Ibom. FTNCOCOA should act fast to strike business with those states..

On the other hand, my dry bones insurance shares are showing signs of rising from the dead... grin
Think FTNCOCOA is also an exporter of cocoa and produces few other products as well.
Seems funding has been their main challenge .......but respite is likely coming the Coy's way since FG is now more interested in the sector..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
How Dare them cool grin grin grin
jamace:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Think FTNCOCOA is also an exporter of cocoa and produces few other products as well.
Seems funding has been their main challenge .......but respite is likely coming the Coy's way since FG is now more interested in the sector..........
Another reason why I'm remaining in the bus......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
That's a lie... 2008 made people stronger jare

I survived 2008! There have been big wins since anyway. I am about to recover from Japaul, Lasaco, (NEM has turned good profit, thanks to averaging down)

Others still very red are Omatek, Multiverse, Resort, Chams, (Bigtreat ) , Dunlop, Staco, IEI, Transcorp etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Livestock has trapped its own share of prisoners.

FTNCOCOA also got some share.

No dividend or interest payments for a while.

Back to drybone status
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
***Deleted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Whats the percentage of people who invested in 2008 that are still trading in the Nigerian market?

Most are dead and incapacitated. Thats why Unclaimed dividend is climbing

You buy Zenith at 45, FCMB at 15, Oando at 300

and watched them drop to their current prices

and you are still alive

story

I am still here sir. As dumb as i was then, i seperated chop money from NSE money.

I would have broken even 5 yrs ago if i took profit as and when due! You know how many time i have watched a few stock in my portfolio turn 40+% only to return to -ve after the cycle.

The opportunity cost of the events of 2006-2009 plenty shaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Oga, na NSE MMM we dey oo. Allow us play in peace biko. grin

BTW, Japaul already returned to profitability for the past 3-4 quarters going by their financials.
Access granted waiver to Japaul. Do you think Access dont know what they're doing?
Na so I argue tire before this stock started moving. tongue
Instead of guys to follow the money, they were busy arguing upandan.

Theres even another penny we don dey monitor now self, make we follow billionaires chop jare. grin lipsrsealed

Yes, you flagged it!
The wound it inflicted in 2008 was still fresh so i jumped and passed grin grin grin grin
Japaul in my portfolio will turn 8%+ tomorrow (after 12yrs)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
bigjay01:

I survived 2008! There have been big wins since anyway. I am about to recover from Japaul, Lasaco, (NEM has turned good profit, thanks to averaging down)

Others still very red are Omatek, Multiverse, Resort, Chams, (Bigtreat ) , Dunlop, Staco, IEI, Transcorp etc

Haba na wa for you. You love risky Investments Sha?

The only stock I have in that list is Dunlop and I was able to sell half of the stock at around N4.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Yeah bro. Every one cannot leave but my question was clear and can be comprehended.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT INVESTED IN 2007/2008 ARE STILL IN NSE AS OF TODAY

Lets look at this forum self.

where is Knight of Delta (KOD)

Nosa

Feelamong

and all our other comrades?

Don't be deceived by the silence of the veterans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
Don't worry their management go do that if they want as for me I don close up

They did it oo . You should enjoy the ride until I board the bus. I waited to come onboard, but no space for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
megawealth01:
Peter no like this news grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Agreed 100%.

People are in the market with various objective, once your objective is clear even if the transaction goes south you either average down or cut your losses based on your objective.

megawealth01:
There will be a burnt but nobody knows WHEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, lancee(m), SA44LA44(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.