Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10863359 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Zagee:
Looks like board meeting is over Driver seen waiting for Oga in the car with his beer.
Yes ooooo... 10% daily now for our BEER grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
bigjay01:

Yes, you flagged it!
The wound it inflicted in 2008 was still fresh so i jumped and passed grin grin grin grin
Japaul in my portfolio will turn 8%+ tomorrow (after 12yrs)
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Lol. FTNCocoa will still stage a comeback I blvd. grin

Btw, I wonder why CHAMS did not follow penny stock bull........whereas few dry bones joined self....... cheesy
I don port comot from FTN sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:
Livestock has trapped its own share of prisoners.

FTNCOCOA also got some share.

No dividend or interest payments for a while.

Back to drybone status
Why do I feel you are a modern PETER
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
bigjay01:

I am still here sir. As dumb as i was then, i seperated chop money from NSE money.

I would have broken even 5 yrs ago if i took profit as and when due! You know how many time i have watched a few stock in my portfolio turn 40+% only to return to -ve after the cycle.

The opportunity cost of the events of 2006-2009 plenty shaaa
Na true you talk grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
This WAPIC and CHAMPIONS BULL making me happy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mcy56:

Unilever found support at 12/13.
They used to pay dividends but seems they didn't pay last financial year cos of loss issue.......don't know if they'll pay in this current fye.........but may just enjoy price appreciation pending when their book returns to positive again.

If you're looking for dividend paying stocks, look the way of coys that made/are making profits and invest for dividend purpose.........this is my opinion.

Can I send you a PM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Haba na wa for you. You love risky Investments Sha?

The only stock I have in that list is Dunlop and I was able to sell half of the stock at around N4.00

When you send money back home and give a carte blanche to your broker. Investing in NSE cannot be an arms length biz.
A lot turned good though.

#StillStanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kelvinhunta: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Must someone remain here just to prove he/she is still in the game? People have life outside nairaland / NSE and if it don't give them time to be on here then that doesn't mean they r not doing well. This your yardstick no anchor wella
GANDALF1:

Yeah bro. Every one cannot leave but my question was clear and can be comprehended.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT INVESTED IN 2007/2008 ARE STILL IN NSE AS OF TODAY

Lets look at this forum self.

where is Knight of Delta (KOD)

Nosa

Feelamong

and all our other comrades?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Must someone remain here just to prove he/she is still in the game? People have life outside nairaland / NSE and if it don't give them time to be on here then that doesn't mean they r not doing well. This your yardstick no anchor wella
I tire jare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Una well done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Back to drybone status

You have really tried to sound some notes of warning..
The qualities of analyses ( both TA and FA) have been on the decline in recent times and I think that is one of the reasons some experienced members don't bother to contribute much again..

People are looking for quick profits and anyone that mention a stock that rises in value is seeing as a hero..
Japaul, champion brewery, ftn cocoa,any company in the insurance sector.........
Sometimes, you feel like vomiting when you read some of the recommendations of the so called stock pickers now....

They should enjoy it why it last,sooner than later, most of them will disappear again... cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
pluto09:

The qualities of analyses ( both TA and FA) have been on the decline in recent times and I think that is one of the reasons some experienced members don't bother to contribute much again..

People are looking for quick profits and anyone that mention a stock that rises in value is seeing as a hero..
Japaul, champion brewery, ftn cocoa,any company in the insurance sector.........
Sometimes, you feel like vomiting when you read some of the recommendations of the so called stock pickers now....

They should enjoy it why it last,sooner than later, most of them will disappear again... cool
Let the music continue... The future is in GOD'S HANDS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
@GANDALF1

Don’t worry about these guyz. Just keep making your post to the newbies and give them your sincere advise about the market and warning so they don’t miss road.

The funny thing is these guyz are so selfish they don’t realize that instead of exploiting the naive few here they could work as a team and using the influence of the number here buy and sell in unison which would create good entry and exit and create profit for all here but they choose to manipulate and take advantage.
Anyways ...

Someone pls give us detailed analysis on zenith bank and prediction.

At newbies don’t trade with 100% of funds if not sure. It’s better to say I should have invested more than to say I lost it all.

Use 10% to test investors advice and increase it when you know the person to be credible
A good man does not pass on experience of sufferings. A bad man says you are an adult endure.

Shine your eyes guyz
undecided

God bless Nigeria and God bless and prosper everyone

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
GANDALF1:

Back to drybone status

pluto09:

Well, those stocks might not have good FA and TA.
But, if you have the opportunity to make quick profits will you look away?

Just look at FTN cocoa, most of us have been trapped inside for along time, but it has given more than 200% ROI within a short frame.

Nobody can time the market

The market doesn't move in one direction.

If you see an opportunity to make a profit, take it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Just look at FTN cocoa, most of us have been trapped inside for along time, but it has given more than 200% ROI within a short frame.

So much respect for your post. People need to realize that you don't only make money using FA and TA but also through sentimental analysis, market /coy information etc.

That some people chose not to make use of the opportunities we decided to take advantage off, all of a sudden we don't know FA & TA again grin grin.

Anyway like it has been said, some see the glass half empty, others see the glass half filled. I believe there will be people on this platform who have made good cash on the various opportunities the market have presented so far.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Words from a true elder in the GAME...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
nna777:

So much respect for your post. People need to realize that you don't only make money using FA and TA but also through sentimental analysis, market /coy information etc.

That some people chose not to make use of the opportunities we decided to take advantage off, all of a sudden we don't know FA & TA again grin grin.

Anyway like it has been said, some see the glass half empty, others see the glass half filled. I believe there will be people on this platform who have made good cash on the various opportunities the market have presented so far.
GOD bless you... We have always said it's gamble so newbies can stay away... What else should we do kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
nna777:

megawealth01:
Words from a true elder in the GAME...

My friends,

Some people think Stock market is a football season, were you stay away for a while and come back when things are going well.

Big lie.

Stock market is everyday business, people make profits both in bear and bull seasons.

Nigeria entered recession last year, coupled with covid-19 crisis.
But the NSE was the world best performing Stock Exchange in 2020.

It seems simply mean people are seriously harvesting on the NSE.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Nigeria entered recession last year, coupled with covid-19 crisis.
But the NSE was the world best performing Stock Exchange in 2020.

It seems simply mean people are seriously harvesting on the NSE.

@Newbies,
This is why you do your research with what people say here. Google “best performing stocks markets 2020 Nigeria position” you will get an article by the cable with a link to Bloomberg. Click the link and you will get a Bloomberg article that says something entirely different.

Then google “best performing stock markets for 2020” and you won’t see NSE anywhere on the list

Don’t dull guyz
Research everything

This is what Madam good luck called Chai!! . Our people
Oga OBAGADAFFI, Good evening Sir
undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
moneymanager:

@Newbies,
This is why you do your research with what people say here. Google “best performing stocks markets 2020 Nigeria position” you will get an article by the cable with a link to Bloomberg. Click the link and you will get a Bloomberg article that says something entirely different.

Then google “best performing stock markets for 2020” and you won’t see NSE anywhere on the list

Chai. Our people undecided

Nawa oo... kudos ..Good insights...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2021
The RSI(Relative Strengh Index) developed by J. Wilder in the 1970's is a popular indicator. It is mostly used by trend followers, you know, the TA guys. Basically, it counts up days(days with +ve returns) and down days(days with -ve returns) plug them in an equation and compute a single number, this number gets updated every new day.

According to these guys when the indicator is at 70 or above, they claim that the stock is overbought and that a downwards reversal is eminent, likewise, when d indicator is 30 or below it is in the oversold region and an upward reversal is due.

Does this idea have a scientific basis? Does it really work? Well, for one, if it did work trading would be super easy nah, buy at 30 or below, sell at 70 or above, rinse, repeat and become a millionaire. grin

I suggest u stay tuned as I am going to test this hypothesis with our very own NSE data...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2021
nna777:

You forgot SA ,Spiritual Analysis grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Opened Investmentone account, Received a successful submit mail..
No latest information from mail on how to move further like the csc nuumber, etc. Almost a week now... Experienced folks please What's usually their procedures? it's a stock trading account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2021
bigjay01:
Yes, you flagged it!
The wound it inflicted in 2008 was still fresh so i jumped and passed grin grin grin grin
Japaul in my portfolio will turn 8%+ tomorrow (after 12yrs)
Congrats sir.
You're the real long term investor!
You tried by averaging down too. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:
GOD bless you... We have always said it's gamble so newbies can stay away... What else should we do kwanu?
You get time o.

Anyway, for those in J-Gold, pre-market @1.39 is over 57M bids as at now.......e be say this stock wan reach 2 as e dey go so......... grin

I posted one link last year on FG and this mining stuff. Can't lay hands on it now.......could be another factor driving Japaul's share price......we keep observing....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2021
megawealth01:

I tire oo. This was the same thing that happened with neimeth last year when me and OGG was talking about it. People still complained. While they were complaining, we moved from 67k to above #2 where it's still is today grin. They said it will return to 67k. We're still waiting oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Valueinvestor:

You forgot SA ,Spiritual Analysis grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2021
Mcy56:

You get time o.

Anyway, for those in J-Gold, pre-market @1.39 is over 57M bids as at now.......e be say this stock wan reach 2 as e dey go so......... grin

I posted one link last year on FG and this mining stuff. Can't lay hands on it now.......could be another factor driving Japaul's share price......we keep observing....

#2 is too small na grin. We're talking about gold here oo. Please this is not an advise to buy oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, emmasoft(m), Agbalowomeri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.