Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10836165 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) ... (7736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emerituzz: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:
Yeah CryptoCurrency is the new investment vehicle

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2021
emerituzz:

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
IMO, Nigerian stock don’t trade nicely cos people are afraid of the inconsistent and volatile condition of our economy.

It’s quite sad that most of us rather trade stocks of other countries than our own country.

But who will you blame?
Do you expect anyone to put his hard earned money into something that sees no substantial possibility of future growth and development?

Point is, those at the helm need to make effort to improve the state of the economy.
It’s crucial we say this and make this known. If not, things may not get better.

My 2 cents sha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
grin
ukay2:

His in the bus already

He loves Cherry Tomatoes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE (UNIVINS):
Impressive result in my layman's understanding.......
Hope they'll plan something for their faithful shareholders.......
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32411_UNIVERSAL_INSURANCE_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT.pdf

S.C.O.A NIG. PLC.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32412_S_C_O_A__NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2021
dipoolowoo:
Fidelity Bank Controls 60% of BDCs’ N1.4trn Annual Transactions—ABCON
https://businesspost.ng/banking/fidelity-bank-controls-60-of-bdcs-n1-4trn-annual-transactions-abcon/
I think this should be good news for FIDELITY.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:
IMO, Nigerian stock don’t trade nicely cos people are afraid of the inconsistent and volatile condition of our economy.

It’s quite sad that most of us rather trade stocks of other countries than our own country.

But who will you blame?
Do you expect anyone to put his hard earned money into something that sees no substantial possibility of future growth and development?

Point is, those at the helm need to make effort to improve the state of the economy.
It’s crucial we say this and make this known. If not, things may not get better.

My 2 cents sha!
Some of us are in the market for different reasons.And if it appreciate is added bonus.I have Ubcapital I bought for 1.20 and APR for 1.80 over the years and the dividends has written off the capital invested long ago.This market is not for get rich quick just like the magic in those coins

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2021
DIVERSIFICATION is part of the issues and others, we have diaspora people who trade Nigeria stocks actively.

Biafran4life:
Some of us are in the market for different reasons.And if it appreciate is added bonus.I have Ubcapital I bought for 1.20 and APR for 1.80 over the years and the dividends has written off the capital invested long ago.This market is not for get rich quick just like the magic in those coins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2021
bigjay01:
What has changed in Lasaco?
How did Lasaco come back to the market after share reconstruction......
Lasaco is back to suspension......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Mcy56:

It was supposed to end on 12th February. What happened

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Mcy56:

Absolute BS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2021
sellydion:
DIVERSIFICATION is part of the issues and others, we have diaspora people who trade Nigeria stocks actively.

what is the relationship between my post and yours.I quoted him because he feels Nigeria stocks are not living up to expectations which I completely disagree.There are people here who have made money trading Nigeria stocks from January this year to date.This idea that good things only happen abroad is what I can't accept though i advocate for Biafra if Nigeria nation refuse to adopt true federalism

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Mfunkynation:

It was supposed to end on 12th February. What happened
It ended and trading resumed yesterday 15th.........BUT had to go back on suspension because the reconstruction couldn't be effected, possibly due to delay in SEC approval.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
That you are quoted does not mean somebody is against you Man,

You gave your stand on somebodys opinion and I put some additions why some
people trade foreign stock to further what you have said. grin grin

Biafran4life:
what is the relationship between my post and yours.I quoted him because he feels Nigeria stocks are not living up to expectations which I completely disagree.There are people here who have made money trading Nigeria stocks from January this year to date.This idea that good things only happen abroad is what I can't accept though i advocate for Biafra if Nigeria nation refuse to adopt true federalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

But who will you blame?

My 2 cents sha!

It is a matter of perception and expertise. Some of us here tripled our investments on NSE within one year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
JAPAUL on full offer? This GAMBLE nobi here ooooo... Guys watch ya back grin

Where is Peter because him time to shine don dey reach? shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Heishere:

It is a matter of perception and expertise. Some of us here tripled our investments on NSE within one year.
You dey talk? Obviously the writer doesn't know what is happening here, he would have prayed to his God to be part of it. Those who have been making the money would just be quiet and smiling. I wasn't part of the loot because most of my capital was trapped early in the year.
However, this time around, i am fully available for this investment programme. I'm now serious and ready.
But if someone says we're wasting our time here, we should just maintain a structured and strategic quietude. Those who are making millions yearly, here know themselves. And i hope to join them. Why wouldn't i like to join Oracle and his friends?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
E Ku Market oo.

What could be happening in Dangsugar?
Quite a lot of transactions @19........with bids far outweigh offers?

UACN:. Getting attention @8 again.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
GUINNESS #22.5 almost on bid...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mcy56:
E Ku Market oo.

What could be happening in Dangsugar?
Quite a lot of transactions @19........with bids far outweigh offers?

**Edited**

If you know you know...positioned already for pleasant results

Better buy your seats oo

Let's me come and be going Ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
megawealth01:
JAPAUL on full offer? This GAMBLE nobi here ooooo... Guys watch ya back grin

Where is Peter because him time to shine don dey reach? shocked
u sure?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
We need more VITAFOAM shares to come HOME cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
ukay2:
If you know you know...positioned already for pleasant results

Better buy your seats oo

Let's me come and be going Ma.
Doc, where are you going?
You are needed more in the house oo......... grin

It's been getting attention since, we wait to see what's cooking there.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mcy56:

Doc, where are you going?
You are needed more in the house oo......... grin

It's been getting attention since, we wait to see what's cooking there.....

You enter flights before take off nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
ukay2:
You enter flights before take off nah
Lol.
I said don't go cos you may need to administer some doses to the Prince of Katanga to calm him down, make he no go suffocate for the N5 junction..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Princkez:
GUINNESS #22.5 almost on bid...

IF YOU STILL HAVE SOME CASH BUY GUINNESS

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

But who will you blame?

My 2 cents sha!

Where did you get the figures from. We have about 10 million investors on NSE, I am not sure if those who trade foreign stocks are up to a million

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Where did you get the figures from. We have about 10 million investors on NSE, I am not sure if those who trade foreign stocks are up to a million
The figure are estimated, the bolded, why do you think so?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
samguru:

IF YOU STILL HAVE SOME CASH BUY GUINNESS
Why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:
Why?

JUST BUY

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
samguru:

JUST BUY
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
maishai:

What do u currently trade

I hold mostly crypto with good use case especially the ones in the Yearn ecosystem from YFI, Sushi, Cream, Alpha, Link, Uni, Aave, to name a few I dey hold them like stock grin

Don't forget KING $BTC and Queen $ETH...btc hit $50,000 today, but I tell people prepare for $ETH above $5,000. It will happen when you less expect.

I also speculate with some upcoming project on Uniswap.

Let me stop for now before they come for me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) ... (7736) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, 222Martins(m), tayejay(m), FreeStuffsNG, Agbalowomeri, Heishere, Adinije(f), Kreos44, Toluway, Ojoboak(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.