|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,661,836 members, 6,251,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 11:36 PM
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:56am On Mar 05|
ZENITH: 25..........as at now..........
Without buyers, there can't be sellers.......
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 12:26pm On Mar 05|
Chai. Market biko.
Even a certain advocate of fire on this forum went into quiet mode after diving inside market.
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:31pm On Mar 05|
ZENITH: Back to 25 from 24.90......
Quite a lot of interests and bargainers here......
Offers equals bids as at now.....
Ranging btw 25 & 25.20 now...........these guys will be spending money as if it's papers........
God pls bless me with plenty money too, so I can be a Stock Mover like my bros Phoinix....
MANSARD: @N1 now.........getting set to move to sub N1?
Quite a lot of cross deals @N1 junction though.......
WAPCO: Sighted back @22.20 ........Up with N2+ within 2 trading days.........wahala for panic sellers.....
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:04pm On Mar 05|
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:05pm On Mar 05|
... another sudden turn around this afternoon from insurance. Any development
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:05pm On Mar 05|
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nedu666: 2:26pm On Mar 05|
What is delaying gtb result or are they tired of competing with zenith
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:42pm On Mar 05|
The week is indicative of what is to be unleashed from next week.
Zenith is to close the register next week. And subsequently to mark down. Hmmm. This seems that there may be some dumping. Anticipation mode activated.
On GT, I do not expect them to match the zenith's declared dividend. This then means that many people might also dump GT in order to buy Zenith at a lower price. This may restrain Zenith's price from dropping drastically. Optimal zenith price after markdown may thus be at around 20 to 21.50 naira at the first instance and subsequent drop to 18 to 19.5 naira in about 4 weeks' time.
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05|
I feel you my brother we are both in it. Depends on your entry point me am just looking for opportunity to average down
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05|
You may be right but to me i cant near zenith at those prices you mentioned cos there still the possibility of it digging further
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yazga: 3:45pm On Mar 05|
Lion123:The implications is that Nigeria's economy will struggle with it's low production. Our wuita is about 1.45m bpd reports shows that Nigeria breached it's quota by producing 130,000 barrels more to 1.6m bpd, late year, Nigeria applied to have its baseline to reviewed based on disagreement over the classification of output from Agbami field
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05|
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05|
And you think we are trapped in TRANSCORPSE like LOCO
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Leezah(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05|
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 1:19am On Mar 06|
Diogo2019:The bolded is where your problem lies, how are the stocks now?
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 1:21am On Mar 06|
steveneche:As long as you r account is a custodian account you received the dividend direct to your wallet. Which app are you using?
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 1:22am On Mar 06|
Jerry59:They have a Telegram group too, it's not her group
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 1:25am On Mar 06|
Pee2Jay9:Best time to buy is when there are dips usually in April after dividend payment. You buy using your preferred stock broker. Meanwhile follow Emmanuelwunmi
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 8:40am On Mar 06|
What's happening?? I've been expecting results from Gtb, FBNH, ACCESS, Wapco and DANGCEM...
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:33am On Mar 06|
Happy New month fam
not looked at NSE in a long while , trust everyone is doing well .
Will have a look a monthly charts for some big caps . hope u find it useful
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:44am On Mar 06|
Monthly Technical analysis
- topped out at jan high ard n9
- bearish engulfing febuary , price closed below dec start
- so far price still under feb close , wicks suggest support abv 7.5
- those under water still need to calm dan loll , u need a monthly close above 8.15
- lower weekly closures is not your friend if youre long , 7 consecutive week closing lower
- new buyers shud still still and let support esterblish itself
- weekly macd sell signal is intact (weekly macd is best guide for momentum shifts for nse)
- the weekly shows the double top at N9 with bearish divergence , a clear sell signal but its easy to give away your profits lol
dont let , NEVER let all ur profits turn into loss , its a NO NO.
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:49am On Mar 06|
- clear double top at 27 with -ve div
- some temp support abv 24 but ummm , break abovve 27 is what bulls need to see
- conslidating for te [ast 3 weeks , no convincing shift
- weekly close (close on friday ) below 24.72 is not good for bullish bias
- weekly macd = sell
- weeekly rsi still making lower highs
- the bulls have work lol
stay neutral , wait for break above previous highs ! dont get sucked into ur bias .
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:53am On Mar 06|
- rejected again above N8
- lower weeekly closures is not bullish ,
- cheap is not a strategy , and so is hope
- previous long term suppoer above n7 , it better hold else . . .
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:56am On Mar 06|
- wow , a fav back then
- nice top put at n30 , hope u banked good money
- been on a down side for past 5 weeks ,, found some support this week . . wetin happen ? seems n20 was a prev sensitive support
- if next week closing above this week close , possible support, but give it time . .
- weekly macd stilla sell
- weekly rsi still downside
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:06am On Mar 06|
- another clear double top , hope u guys stopped this double tops with -ve div
- its a clear indication of bullish fatigue , sell orders or profit takers dont find enuf buyers
- also weekly macd still bearish
- some people are trying to hold it above N30
- post div markdowns will not be friendly
generally a good sig is to see weekly macd xver over , shows convictions
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:09am On Mar 06|
- another double top
- topping out abv 3.4 ( spent 6 weeks before clear rejection , hope u took profits sha)
- also making lower weekly closures
- this means each friclose is lower than previous friday closes (a simple way to find a trend , just look at friday closes, no giv ur self TA headache)
- weekly macd also bearish ( i hope u know what bearish xver is anyways )
dont let ur profits turn to losses
every large loss started small
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:12am On Mar 06|
- same same
- cant posts all the charts
- hope to find one day to do a zoom or somfin , if ur interested , pls let me know .
- its d little i can give back
so far . . people need to be cautious , have a few more to go . i don de taya lol
10 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:15am On Mar 06|
- lower weekly closures
- another double top
- any buyer in the past 8 weeks is under water ! !
pls dont let small loss turn to big losses ohhh
dont let ur emotions get in the way
else join d hold forever crew
averaging down is expensive , hope ur pocket is deep enuf
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:21am On Mar 06|
- this is the star boy chart ! wow wow wow
- 11 green monthly candles out of last 12 . . . 8 green monthly consecutive candles
- dis a the type of price action u make monney
- looks like a crypto chart , lov it
- i hope people are still tking profits or are u buying here ?? umm den ure doing this thing wrong
pls dont give profits aways
always keep banking
profits is only wen its in ur akant loll
that last push above N6 just soaked in JJC's , issorai
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:23am On Mar 06|
NSE Places Union Diagnostic Shares on Full Suspension
OPEC+ Decision Further Pushes Oil Closer to $70
Stocks Lose N17bn as Investors Await Fresh Triggers
NSE Plans Workshop on Value Investing, Growth Investing
Local Currency Slides Back to N411/$1 at I&E
CBN Crashes Price of 50kg Bag of Rice to N19,000
Union Bank Unveils Multi-Asset Trading Platform M36
Nigeria Loses $10bn to Illicit Financial Flows Yearly
Relief as Naira Appreciates to N406.50/$1 at I&E FX Window
Fidelity Bank to Discuss Impact of CBN Policy on Diaspora Investments
NASD OTC Market Capitalisation Returns to N500bn After 0.26% Rise
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:29am On Mar 06|
- looking at the weekly macd , its a good one to look at esp at the end of the week
- the weekly turned buy signal happened last year MAY when price was under N100, it just turned sell sig
- so the weekly is noiseless, it would have kept u in the trend for months , awon long term holders shud find this useful
- anyways , wish everyone a wonderful q1
- look at fri day closures
- lower weekly also .
- give mkt room to show its support and all dat
|Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:30am On Mar 06|
- leave ur bias , stay with the moment
- nse takes time to consolidate , u really have to give it some months not weeks
just passing thru !
#bless and E KU MARKET ! !
Viewing this topic: yeddy99, eddyakinrinde(m) and 6 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121