Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10633324 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) ... (7664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2021
SweetVibe:

Remove access from his list

Okay o.... replace with caverton then

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
ojeysky:

Okay o.... replace with caverton then

Do you think it's easy to get 500k units of Caverton and above?
If you try to queue with volume of bids, the offer dries immediately.
Get ready to pick those 10k,5k,20k units available at the highest price of the day.

Now that caverton release a good Q1 result, You may not see the stock to buy below #2 from Tuesday.

I am interested in caverton if the price comes around 1.80 again.

Better to play it here than all these banking stocks.

It is another vitafoam I am seeing at nse.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2021
locodemy:

Do you think it's easy to get 500k units of Caverton and above?
If you try to queue with volume of bids, the offer dries immediately.
Get ready to pick those 10k,5k,20k units available at the highest price of the day.

Now that caverton release a good Q1 result, You may not see the stock to buy below #2 from Tuesday.

I am interested in caverton if the price comes around 1.80 again.

Better to play it here than all these banking stocks.

It is another vitafoam I am seeing at nse.

Loco
Me and you go fight oooo

You know say I dey accumulate Caverton you come dey tell people to buy Caverton.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
samguru:

Loco
Me and you go fight oooo

You know say I dey accumulate Caverton you come dey tell people to buy Caverton.

If what I have in Transcorp were carverton...........chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:34am On May 02, 2021
locodemy:

I said it sometimes ago that we should buy CAVERTON na... I bought a lot then sha... I'll offload my TRANSCORP soon but not at the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2021
locodemy:

I thought you've port out of transcorp ni..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 9:36am On May 02, 2021
LASACO! LASACO!! LASACO!!! Where is your result? Can anything good come as dividend from this company.

Let us analyse as follows:
1. Share reconstruction @1 for 4 from 7 billion plus outstanding shares to now 1.8 billion shares

2. Share reconstruction done when the price was N0.42 per share culminating to N1.64 post share reconstruction.

3. 4th quarter EPS unaudited result based on old share was N0.12. Based on the new shares, it amounted to N0.48 EPS

4. Last year dividend was N0.05. Going by the ratio of share reconstruction, dividend of N0.20 is expected.

5. The last trading price was N1.42 which is equivalent to N0.35 of old shares

6. With expected dividend of 20k, dividend yield would be 14.08%

Can LASACO surprise investor with 20k dividend going by the analysis?

Let us wait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2021
locodemy:

Loco stop this nah!

Okay send me your akkant details let me seal your mouth grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2021
samguru:

Loco
Me and you go fight oooo

How many units of CAVERTON can you buy in your working years
I am 100% sure, you can't buy 100,000,000 units.
Noise maker.
If you are ready to accumulate CAVERTON, I am good to release 5,000,000 units on Monday via Meristem.
I expect you to mop it up at market price.
Mr accumulator.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 10:38am On May 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
May God bless me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SweetVibe: 10:54am On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
If you are ready to accumulate CAVERTON, I am good to release 5,000,000 units on Monday via Meristem.
Mr accumulator.
Dont mind him, that guy called locodemy talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.

Please DM me.

I am buying at a discount sha ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.

Oga,pls bring it out. It is not only for samguru.
I am expecting to see huge offer on Tuesday. Maybe I may be lucky to get some units.

Just bring the 5m units out. God bless you for this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 02, 2021
ojeysky:

I thought you've port out of transcorp ni..... grin

Some were bought at high price and some low price.some sold,some left.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.

"In my lifetime" is an insult.

Please retract that

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:16pm On May 02, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked cool

When money speaks.... cheesy grin na this kind thing dey sweet me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.

Hehehehe.... I use meristem as well but let's deal at markdown price wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

I am interested too in your unit, please lower it down to #1.75/ #1.80 junction, I will be expecting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:06pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.
I use MERISTEM... BE CALMING DOWN... That 5m units is nothing guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PeaceIlya: 5:18pm On May 02, 2021
samguru:

"In my lifetime" is an insult.

Please retract that
What's your thoughts on caverton?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2021
Is this the same CAVERTON that OGG called out in the past and some people came for his head.This life no balance.Now some are sounding like mungo park they just discovered river Niger when the river existed moons back.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2021
Leggitsam:

Noise maker.
Mr accumulator.
No need to Insult Samguru... He has been a informant for us here..
just bring the 5m unit on Tuesday let me follow feast on it...
#WeAreWaiting
#SamGuruMustNotBeInsulted

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
Mfunkynation:

#WeAreWaiting

It's a good buy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:33pm On May 02, 2021
Mfunkynation:

#WeAreWaiting
I don't think he has it... If he does let him do cross deals with me... I'll buy the 100m he bragged with or what ever he can bring to the table

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31am On May 03, 2021
megawealth01:
I don't think he has it... If he does let him do cross deals with me... I'll buy the 100m he bragged with or what ever he can bring to the table
I hope you will buy at his own price because CAVERTON has been available at market price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
What's your thoughts on caverton?
so you also do stock aside cryp.to....
it's a good buy!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PeaceIlya: 5:27am On May 03, 2021
Mfunkynation:

so you also do stock aside cryp.to....
it's a good buy!!
Yes, both foreign and Nigeria, also MMF, FIF & FGSB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 7:39am On May 03, 2021
megawealth01:
Can you just shut up for once?
You seem to have an opinion on every and anything here.
No be only 100m units. Mscheeew
Truth is, those who have this kind of funds don’t make your kind of noise.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2021
Transcorp is about to buy another power plant in Nigeria.

This will not make me to buy Transcorp shares sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:29am On May 03, 2021
Ardova is meant to finish paying the loan they collected 5 years ago under otedola

Can some one please shine more light on this, it seems they have collected a new one as I want to believe the amount they use for loan service should start appearing on d bottom line
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:25am On May 03, 2021
dinyelutochukwu:

Can you just shut up for once?
You seem to have an opinion on every and anything here.
No be only 100m units. Mscheeew
Truth is, those who have this kind of funds don’t make your kind of noise.
Talk for yourself... You comment looks like that of a Mr hater...

My challenge is open if you have the units come forward and stop beefing someone you don't even know... Like I said YOU CAN ONLY TALK for yourself not for me but if you continue then you are simply a HATER

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:29am On May 03, 2021
samguru:
Transcorp is about to buy another power plant in Nigeria.

This will not make me to buy Transcorp shares sha
DUMPERS will dump sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) ... (7664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), gloriousdawn, 2zona(m), unite4real, egwue, goldendessy(m), emmasoft(m), yMcy56(f), DrAkpamudehe, chillykelly86(m), Whytehandy, Palomadove, robobo and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.