Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,490 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10632215 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) ... (7664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On May 05, 2021
yMcy56:

Analysis paralysis. lipsrsealed
Loco are you the person? grin
Someone wishing to pick 15M bulk units @58kobo sure knows why he/she wishes to buy.
Recapitalisation is there if bonus/dividend is over........
Anyway, I just reported what's happening in the market, it shouldn't be taking as any form of advice. smiley

I looked into the stock and interpreted what I saw. Maybe there is news on the way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
yMcy56:
GTB:
This could be the reason for the sell off being witnessed
Let them keep it coming down......Bargain hunters keep eye on this space.....

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/GTBank-News-on-Imminent-Changes-on-the-Board.pdf

We watch like a Hawk in the sky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:09pm On May 05, 2021
onegentleguy:
Looking at the recently released financial prints, GSK, VITAFOAM, INTER BREW, ACCESS BANK, FIDELITY, WAPCO, UCAP and OKOMU OIL are great assets to align with. ...and of course, including the select coys I highlighted in the INSURANCE SECTOR in times past.
...make them ur close companion but be wise in doing so.(keep track on them)

UACN, ZENITH, GTB, ETI, DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, FLOUR MILLS, UPDC, NEIMETH, WEMA and CAVERTON retains my hold rating.

Good luck everyone and do have a blissful weekend!
Bye for now.

#modified(more coys added)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sharmeenator(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
I missed out on FBHN at 6.9 Naira, no thanks to Chaka disappointing app updates. My ogas, is it wise to enter at current price? Hope it is not an initial "gra gra" they are doing?

Pls which is a better alternative, Yochaa or Morgan Capital iTrade?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2021
Sharmeenator:
I missed out on FBHN at 6.9 Naira, no thanks to Chaka disappointing app updates. My ogas, is it wise to enter at current price? Hope it is not an initial "gra gra" they are doing?

I'm not oga but I'll say, watch Zenith or GTB for now.......**Note the word "watch", "Keep eye on" **.
You may be bidding lower too.......and be picking in tranches...
FBNH moved from 6.25 to 7.40 just recently already, may want to take some rest.
Just my opinion, Mr. Market has the final decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2021
Sharmeenator:

With Investment One Stockbrokers Int'l Limited
Be rest assured of 100% uptime on all our trading platforms; (IOFS app, Ziing app, Easy trade web, Easy Invest Web and lastly using our USSD code).

To get started click the link on my signature.

You can also reach me via the contact on my signature.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 2:31pm On May 05, 2021
Please when is seplat markdown?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 4:10pm On May 05, 2021
GTB - don’t fail me this time undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:21pm On May 05, 2021
moneymanager:

Relax the journey is sub-20

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:45pm On May 05, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

Amen

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
moneymanager:
Hahahaha, something that will still revise back to #31 this week.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sidonlook: 7:41am On May 06, 2021
Good morning house,
Please, what is happening to Consolidated Hallmark Insurance @ o.36.
I dont know if it is the cause of my BP rising, because I bought at 0.42
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2021
Is this how we will fold our hands and continue watching AIICO playing candy crush with shareholders' rewards?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sidonlook: 8:08am On May 06, 2021
sidonlook:
Good morning house,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2021
That you are buying stocks does not make you an investor...

#Selah...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2021
samguru:
Is this how we will fold our hands and continue watching AIICO playing candy crush with shareholders' rewards?
Pls have they credit any of this numerous bonus they have been declearing.My units have remained the same all this while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2021
DrAwo:
That you are buying stocks does not make you an investor...

#Selah...
okey oh.lets hear from your own angle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2021
Value investors determine the value of an asset and aim to buy it at a price that is half of this value.

How do they do this? Do they con asset owners into selling to them at this undervalued price? Why do they seek to buy assets at a healthy discount?

These and more questions are answered in this weeks' episode of Value Nigeria with Ajibola.

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/Buying-assets-for-half-their-value-e1031cr

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Biafran4life:
Pls have they credit any of this numerous bonus they have been declearing.My units have remained the same all this while.

They have not

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
samguru:

They have not
Pls how many have they declear in the past two years and the ratio.I want to know who to attack btw the registrar or my brokers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2021
Biafran4life:
Pls how many have they declear in the past two years and the ratio.I want to know who to attack btw the registrar or my brokers

Sorry cant recall
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2021
Cardiac Community and Novartis will be having a hypertension awareness and screening outreach Today 6th and Friday 7th May 2021 at the RCCG Camp.

Join us by 10 am- 5 pm at the various centres:
*Public Health Centre, Holiness Road Opposite Pharmacy
*Cannan Market
*Lotto Community

sidonlook:
Good morning house,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uzoexcel(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2021
locodemy:

This is not a disputable issue nah.It is BTW you and them to resolve.

In my own case my account was credited twice after making payment. I used the money immediately and made my 10% then. It took 8days for them to realise the error and corrected it. In all I made a significant profit on the deal.

lol..this guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2021
GTB:
@29 so far.......with bids outweighing offers......15M bids Vs 7M offers as at now......
Bargain hunters sighted on queue @28.50 and below....... waiting for the dumper(s).......

ZENITH:
16M bids Vs 8M offers..........

**Just market observation, not any form of advice, any action at owner's discretion**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:22am On May 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:47am On May 06, 2021
**There's mostly green across board today**

UBN:
Atlas Mara to sell its 49.97% stake in UBN.....ACCESS, ZENITH Among bidders.....
This news is coming up again:
https://nairametrics.com/2021/05/06/zenith-access-others-move-to-acquire-union-bank-other-african-assets-of-atlas-mara/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2021
OKOMU:
Someone asked sometimes ago, e don land o.....
2020 FYE Dividend: N7.00
Qualification Date: 13th May, 2021
Payment Date: 26th May, 2021
Registrar: Cardinal Stone
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33308_OKOMU_OIL_PALM_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEMNET_COR.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2021
samguru:

Safe the bank kee?
Those interim board members will come,chop and go at the end they will come up with useful report that first bank is distressed and CBN will come in as usual to bail it out.

Access bank and zenith bank, CBN is preparing your meal ooo grin

https://nairametrics.com/2021/05/06/zenith-access-others-move-to-acquire-union-bank-other-african-assets-of-atlas-mara/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) ... (7664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tayejay(m), 222Martins(m), machine606, unite4real, Agbalowomeri and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.