Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838172 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) (6375) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2021
Curry30:
What is the driving force behind Access' rise to #8.0+ ? Good 1Q result or acquisitions??

Bought 2 days ago after seeing Q1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:13pm On May 06, 2021
Lion123:
Bought Access yesterday and exited today. 3.1% net profit. Today has been good grin
What was the reason behind the purchase and is there any reason behind the prompt sale or are you anticipating a bad Q2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2021
Ojoboak:

Please change John's school so that he can have a better future grin grin grin

What do u mean angry . Are u saying I am not taking good care of my son, John? How do u gauge a good school?

For you information he can solve second order partial differential equations, he is definitely going places grin tongue .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2021
Lion123:
Bought Access yesterday and exited today. 3.1% net profit. Today has been good grin

Feeling like James Bond abi?
Go check out what is happening at the other side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria’s Spending Structure Unsustainable, Budget Head Says

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/nigerias-spending-structure-unsustainable-budget-head-says/

FCMB Appoints Ms. Muibat Ijaiya as Independent Non-executive Director

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/fcmb-appoints-ms-muibat-ijaiya-as-independent-non-executive-director/

Dollar Falls as Risk Appetite Improves, Sterling Dips on BoE

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/dollar-falls-as-risk-appetite-improves-sterling-dips-on-boe/

CBN Extends N5/$ Incentive Period to Boost Dollar Inflow

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/cbn-extends-n5-incentive-period-to-boost-dollar-inflow/

MTN Nigeria Completes Issuance of N110 Billion Series I Fixed Rate Bonds

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/mtn-nigeria-completes-n110-billion-series-i-fixed-rate-bonds/

Okey Nwuke, Access Bank Non-Executive Director, Purchases 1.3 Million Shares in the Bank

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/okey-nwuke-access-bank-non-executive-director-purchases-1-3-million-shares-in-the-bank/

Is a ‘Tesla’ About to Eat Construction Equipment Makers’ Lunch?

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/is-a-tesla-about-to-eat-construction-equipment-makers-lunch/

Fintech CEO: George Residence Bitcoin Acceptance Has Policy Implications, More than Simple Brand Awareness

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/fintech-ceo-george-residence-bitcoin-acceptance-has-policy-implications-more-than-simple-brand-awareness/

Grobank Renamed As Access Bank South Africa After Acquisition

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/grobank-renamed-as-access-bank-south-africa-after-acquisition/

Coin Metrics Closes $15M Series B Round Led By Goldman Sachs

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/coin-metrics-closes-15m-series-b-round-led-by-goldman-sachs/

Lawmakers Tensed Over Possible Boko Haram Attack On National Assembly

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/lawmakers-tensed-over-possible-boko-haram-attack-on-national-assembly/

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Dare Dies At 42

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/pastor-adeboyes-son-dare-dies-at-42/

Lagos State Plans To Launch 500 Small New Buses Next Week

https://investorsking.com/2021/05/06/lagos-state-plans-to-launch-500-small-new-buses-next-week/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
samguru:
I now have my paddy appointed to the board of custodian Group PLC.

MSEMPA first hand information is guaranteed.

Insider abuse remains a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cool007: 9:49pm On May 06, 2021
ositadima1:
ok

Please which of the stockbroking firms in your opinion would you consider to be the best in terms of fees(moderate), ease of trading (by oneself) and general customer service.
Tnxs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2021
cool007:

I don't think I can answer this question objectively because I have only used Morgan Capital. From what I have gathered here, they are one of d cheapest.

They seem to be ok, never had any serious issues dealing with them. I think they charge about 4k(not sure b/w 4k and 5k) per anum to maintain the online platform beside the purchase/sale fees at approx 0.9%/1.28% respectively.

Regarding customer service I have never needed to call them, I communicate via mail and response is quick. Never been to their office.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2021
ositadima1:

I don't think I can answer this question objectively because I have only used Morgan Capital. From what I have gathered here, they are one of d cheapest.

They seem to be ok, never had any serious issues dealing with them. I think they charge about 4k(not sure b/w 4k and 5k) per anum to maintain the online platform beside the purchase/sale fees at approx 0.9%/1.28% respectively.

Regarding customer service I have never needed to call them, I communicate via mail and response is quick. Never been to their office.

That's roughly 2% yet meristem is double angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 4:54am On May 07, 2021
cool007:

Please which of the stockbroking firms in your opinion would you consider to be the best in terms of fees(moderate), ease of trading (by oneself) and general customer service.
Tnxs.

That should be Morgan Capital. In the 3 combination you require in a stockbroking firm only customer service used to lag but opinions here lately suggests that they are now waking up.

ositadima1:
I think they charge about 4k(not sure b/w 4k and 5k) per anum to maintain the online platform

Has it changed from N2,500?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:13am On May 07, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cool007: 9:23am On May 07, 2021
ositadima1:

freeman67:

That should be Morgan Capital. In the 3 combination you require in a stockbroking firm only customer service used to lag but opinions here lately suggests that they are now waking up.

Ok Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2021
UNION BANK:
Almost full bid as at now.........full bid now as at now......
I see Zenith as the potential winner of the 49.97% Atlas Mara stake in UBN.....
If this is so, it's a win-win for both UBN and Zee........
Lol. Me and my amateur analysis.........that's just the way I see it anyway. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:30am On May 07, 2021
yMcy56:
SEPLAT:
@604.40.........Up with N50+.......
ACCESS: Proving to be the boss......among the trio......@8.10 as at now .....
Total, Conoil, Aiico....Up.....
Linkage Up.......with 0.05k
Zenith.......sighted at 21.85/21.90....

**Caveat: Just daily market updates**

Carefully downloadin...
my Seplat ...
Tranches ...
By Tranches...
I no fit shout...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:47am On May 07, 2021
Justcul:

Bought 2 days ago after seeing Q1

U should wait...
No news is cumin again till August...
It should be interim div...
Prices are still goin to come down...
Pls be patient and wait..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On May 07, 2021
yMcy56:
UNION BANK:
Almost full bid as at now.........full bid now as at now......
I see Zenith as the potential winner of the 49.97% Atlas Mara stake in UBN.....
If this is so, it's a win-win for both UBN and Zee........
Lol. Me and my amateur analysis.........that's just the way I see it anyway. tongue

Zenith is taking over.
But I prefer acquisition of a Ltd company to plc company.
There will be dilution in zenith shares after the acquisition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2021
locodemy:
Zenith is taking over.
But I prefer acquisition of a Ltd company to plc company.
There will be dilution in zenith shares after the acquisition.
Dilution or no dilution, Zenith is undervalued before self.
Anyway, we take it one at a time........let the winner emerge first....... grin
Loco also remember that UBN is healthy too..........released a good Q1 result.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2021
oops, wrong thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
I am waiting for that force that will push Transcorp to 79/80kobo today.
Next week, is unknown as lots of positive news is on Nigeria power sector now.

Let's play the game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
https://nairametrics.com/2021/05/07/heirs-oil-gas-announces-ceo-and-board-appointments/

What is Transcorp stake in the Oil and Gas business

maybe zilch, nada!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:41am On May 07, 2021
bigjay01:

maybe zilch, nada!

So all this noise about trancorps is fake news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2021
grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2021
locodemy:
I am waiting for that force that will push Transcorp to 79/80kobo today.
Next week, is unknown as lots of positive news is on Nigeria power sector now.

Let's play the game.

Wait for it at 40kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 07, 2021
megamart247:

Wait for it at 40kobo

My hand no dey for your 40kobo.
I have my orders placed at 79,80 and 81kobo.
2/3 will be executed today at those prices if not all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
Willie2015:

U should wait...
No news is cumin again till August...
It should be interim div...
Prices are still goin to come down...
Pls be patient and wait..
How much is the interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SweetVibe: 12:42pm On May 07, 2021
DrAwo:
That you are buying stocks does not make you an investor...

#Selah...
Best comment….most are just gambling and calling them investor.

Someone will buy stock and panic once any slight down curve and you call yourself investor.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
SweetVibe:

Best comment….most are just gambling and calling them investor.

Someone will buy stock and panic once any slight down curve and you call yourself investor.

Na for this zoo market you wan answer investor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2021
ZENITH: Getting quite a lot of attention......
Told someone here to keep eye on it, hope the person was able to pick some units when it dips to 21.30 two days ago........no one can time Mr. Market....
Those waiting @11, E Ku waiting o.

**Not any form of advice.......just an advice to be buying value, especially if you're for long term**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 1:38pm On May 07, 2021
yMcy56:
ZENITH: Getting quite a lot of attention......
Told someone here to keep eye on it, hope the person was able to pick some units when it dips to 21.30 two days ago........no one can time Mr. Market....
Those waiting @11, E Ku waiting o.

**Not any form of advice.......just an advice to be buying value, especially if you're for long term**

Whats your take on dangote sugar, its been gaining some attention lately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:51pm On May 07, 2021
sincerelymine:
Depends on your risk appetite and period in view.
I've observed however that it has refused to fall below 16.90 recently....
You know it depends on Mr. Market, the support (16.90) may hold or may be broken.........but you can be picking in tranches, if it dips then you buy more........ Dangsugar is a good stock.
You may also wait and watch, it all depends on you.
Pls do your DD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2021
MANSARD don pay ........
Make Una pay your tithes o. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NgHotGirls: 2:19pm On May 07, 2021
sincerelymine:

Buy it o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) (6375) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m), edwardaigb and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.