Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10849431 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:
Looking at the bitc0in profitable days since its been in existence... Even at the selloff yesterday, it's been profitable for 3829 out of 3929 days in existence...

Let's look at bitc0in closely

1. It's an asset that has cyclical four yearly bullruns every. These are periods to make good profits and are due to the fact that the supply of bitc0in is cut in half every four years... Thus supply would keep reducing while demand increases overtime... It's simple maths, prices would trend up... That's why it's managed to vreate new highs after every parabolic rally.

2. Every year on the average, (whether in a bull or bear market) bitc0in gives 2-3 good buying opportunities to make upto 30-70% profit that same year... Those buying opportunities just like the one we had are usually quite obvious for those looking at the big picture.

3. Due to the supply/demand curve, bitc0in is likely going to trend up for the foreseeable future (bu this I mean longterm). This simply means that even if you mistakingly buy at the wrong time, you can go to bed knowing that sooner or later, you'd be in profit... That's about the best insurance any asset can give you. Combine that with the continued devaluation of the naira, then it becomes difficult to argue against

4. Bitc0in just like every other strong asset class has dependable cycles which have held thru for over a decade.... You have periods of great opportunity to buy, periods when the market ranges, and periods when it rallies irrationally- when you can take good profits.... That is what I look out for in any market I invest/trade.... Is there a tradeable pattern?
With such a simple cyclical and relatively quick pattern, anyone who lost money investing in bitc0in should not blame the asset

These are the reasons why I trade bitc0in and do it heavy.... I've had no regrets so far...

My question which is one that is simple and out of genuine inquisition..... What other traded asset has been that dependable to retain value with time and give similar profit margin?
What are the alternatives?

This is why I invest in bitc0in

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
On the NSE, without sounding sour, I've looked at it over and over again and avoided bias but I can't seem to answer the 4 questions above

1. Is the market trending upward? Do I have that needed insurance?

2. Is it a robust market with a clear tradable pattern where there are periods that portend good buying opportunities, ranging and good rallies to take profits?

3. Looking back, is there a tradeable pattern to make money in the NSE yearly, 2yrly e.t.c?

That after 13 years the NSE all share index has not been able to match the high it created during it's only bullrun in 2008 is quite concerning and says alot about the strength of the market...
Contrary to some opinion, bullruns are part of any strong markets as they represent human greed.... The ability of the market to keep trending after a parabolic top and correction shows strength... We can see that with both the dotcom, 2008 and covid crash of the US stock market... The market came back stronger..... That's what makes the average Joe invest in a market

Until the NSE matches its 2008 high at least (which means current stock prices almost doubling), it technically remains in a downtrend.... Understanding that shows you what it means for a marjet currently valued at over 1 trillion dollars to create new highs 4yrly

Regarding crypt0, I'm not so worried... Bitc0in has created new highs every 4 years. Strong markets don't need advertisement... The masses will keep trooping in until it enters a confimed bear correction.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 9:02pm On May 20, 2021
Naija having difficulties selling crude oil as india the main importer is dealing with covid escalation.

Market in a wait and see mode as CBN has a meeting to set rates next week

Yet no discussion about this in the group

Guyz are shouting crypto up and down

I have learnt that when the senior guyz in this group go silent. It means something is brewing.

Speculation:
Friend in bank mentioned that we may be looking at naira at 411 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:06pm On May 20, 2021
locodemy:

I use to think that the reason people run into Btc is because it can't decline like stocks.
If Btc fall from $65,000 all time high to even $20,000,What is the difference between it and our NSE?
@Nse you are sure of dividend even if price falls.

It's better, I trade this my local stocks than answering a wallet billionaire that can vanish over night

You cant tell that to those who bought at $3, 450 per bitcoin and Etherium @ $600. Anyway, as one oga stated, focus on what works best for you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by klassng: 12:08am On May 21, 2021
locodemy:

I use to think that the reason people run into Btc is because it can't decline like stocks.
If Btc fall from $65,000 all time high to even $20,000,What is the difference between it and our NSE?
@Nse you are sure of dividend even if price falls.

It's better, I trade this my local stocks than answering a wallet billionaire that can vanish over night
You scalp in btc and make daily gains,,after scalp you convert your money to stable coins like BUSD OR USDT,,even if they sale bitcoin 1usd,,it wouldn't affect u
STILL IN DAY 2
Accurate and daily 10% to 20% crypto trading signal..
Join here for free
@Crypto_PAEDIA
100% accuracy assured
Double your #Portfolio in 7days #100%
Also learn binance p2p,futures and spot trading,, buying new crypto/token through pancakeswap,panther etc with metamask or trust wallet..
Compile and come with your questions
They also list legit and quality ICO to join
follow,observe,learn,trade and make profit

www.twitter.com/crypto_PAEDIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2021
klassng:

You scalp in btc and make daily gains,,after scalp you convert your money to stable coins like BUSD OR USDT,,even if they sale bitcoin 1usd,,it wouldn't affect u
STILL IN DAY 2
Accurate and daily 10% to 20% crypto trading signal..
Join here for free
@Crypto_PAEDIA
100% accuracy assured
Double your #Portfolio in 7days #100%
Also learn binance p2p,futures and spot trading,, buying new crypto/token through pancakeswap,panther etc with metamask or trust wallet..
Compile and come with your questions
They also list legit and quality ICO to join
follow,observe,learn,trade and make profit

www.twitter.com/crypto_PAEDIA

Hope I am not the one you are asking to join?
I am asking because you quoted me.
I will still remain a novice in that field.
Not interested in volatile assets without valuations.No regulating body...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 11:54am On May 21, 2021
This your analysis be like say e get k-leg.
You compare bitcoin (just one product) with a whole market (NSE), why not compare the whole crypto market with the NSE.
Or you compare bitcoin which is the shinning light of the crypto market with a shinny light of the NSE instead of this apple for oranges comparism you just did so that we can all learn.
jedisco:
On the NSE, without sounding sour, I've looked at it over and over again and avoided bias but I can't seem to answer the 4 questions above

1. Is the market trending upward? Do I have that needed insurance?

2. Is it a robust market with a clear tradable pattern where there are periods that portend good buying opportunities, ranging and good rallies to take profits?

3. Looking back, is there a tradeable pattern to make money in the NSE yearly, 2yrly e.t.c?

That after 13 years the NSE all share index has not been able to match the high it created during it's only bullrun in 2008 is quite concerning and says alot about the strength of the market...
Contrary to some opinion, bullruns are part of any strong markets as they represent human greed.... The ability of the market to keep trending after a parabolic top and correction shows strength... We can see that with both the dotcom, 2008 and covid crash of the US stock market... The market came back stronger..... That's what makes the average Joe invest in a market

Until the NSE matches its 2008 high at least (which means current stock prices almost doubling), it technically remains in a downtrend.... Understanding that shows you what it means for a marjet currently valued at over 1 trillion dollars to create new highs 4yrly

Regarding crypt0, I'm not so worried... Bitc0in has created new highs every 4 years. Strong markets don't need advertisement... The masses will keep trooping in until it enters a confimed bear correction.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Galantis: 12:37pm On May 21, 2021
I have about N100,000 what Nigerian stocks will you guys advise me to buy as a student. No insult please and what broker can I use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 1:05pm On May 21, 2021
Galantis:
I have about N100,000 what Nigerian stocks will you guys advise me to buy as a student. No insult please and what broker can I use?

I bought honey well and Dang Sugar when I was in secondary school..... I must tell you...The NSE market is prone to BIG manipulation and rigging system just a reflection of the Country ... I've also observed Nigerian industries are not that healthy as such as the government policy could quickly have an effect on them....(You cam wake up one day and hear that Dangote Cement is about to be acquired...lol)

If you want to invest... I will suggest Nigerian Banks(like ACCESS, Gt, zenith....and penny for WEMA -you can wait a little for a drawback or buy in tranches) or US market..... please do your DD...make you no carry katakata for years....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
@emmanuelewumi

I can see UPDCREIT on full bid, Is there any news around it? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
Teeonly:
@emmanuelewumi

I can see UPDCREIT on full bid, Is there any news around it? Thank you in advance.

I checked and also checked the second time when I heard full bid.
Is like my eyes are no longer seeing clearly again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2021
locodemy:

I checked and also checked the second time when I heard full bid.
Is like my eyes are no longer seeing clearly again.

Custodian might be increasing their holdings. I stopped buying at N4.00

A total dividend of 63k is possible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2021
Galantis:

I will advice you first keep the cash in a regulated and safe mutual fund like VGIF or Abacus money market fund and learn more about stock investment and how the stock market works. Though you don't have to be an expert before you invest but having basic knowledge about what you want to invest in is very important.
With that you can now invest in good fundamental stocks that pays dividend regularly and since you are still in school you can do well to reinvest the dividends while you build your saving and investment culture.

It's true that past performance doesn't determine future performance of an investment but going by past and current status of stock like GTBank and Zenith bank, any of them could be a good buy with a long term in view.

I will recommend Investment One Financial Services (Former GTBank Asset Management) as an investment firm of high repute and fully SEC compliant for you to do business with.

To open account for free click on the link on my signature. All transactions can be done online.
You can as well reach me with the contact on my signature if you need further guidance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:40pm On May 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Custodian might be increasing their holdings. I stopped buying at N4.00

A total dividend of 63k is possible

Will UACN complete the unbundling before UPDC REIT declaration of dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2021
Heishere:

Will UACN complete the unbundling before UPDC REIT declaration of dividend?

Very possible, dividends are paid in October or November
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BianuBianu: 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
Axa Mansard dividend received
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
ojesymsym:
This your analysis be like say e get k-leg.
You compare bitcoin (just one product) with a whole market (NSE), why not compare the whole crypto market with the NSE.
Or you compare bitc0in which is the shinning light of the crypto market with a shinny light of the NSE instead of this apple for oranges comparism you just did so that we can all learn.

I'm not cherry picking...

I've attached the total crypt0 market capitalisation since 2015. If you look you'd see it closely mimics the bitc0in chart... That is because at virtually any point, bitc0in contributes 40-70% of that market cap. Bitc0in is representative of the market, and where new money flows into... There was a crash simply because bitc0in crashed... If there was an NSE stock that fulfilled such criteria, I'm happy to use it

Before this crash, bitc0in was about the least performing crypt0 asset of the last 3 months. If I wanted to cherry pick, it wouldn't be bitc0in I'd use. Infact, even with the crash, the top other 3 crypt0 assets (eith, ada and bnb) have outperformed bitc0in by at least 2 times over the past year... If I wanted to wow folks, some no name coins have done insane numbers but I stuck to the fundamentals.

I selected bitc0in to be fair as it's representative of the market, controls the market and where most smart money goes to.

But then, people are still not contented with the good profitability of bitc0in and move to other stuff cos they want to build a house from 100naira investment.
No one who invested in crypt0 will tell you that if all they wanted was a modest 20% per annum, they would have got it easy... Folks know it's their mistakes that made them have losses.

BTW, I wholly agree that this crash was nasty and a proper shakeout... But thats the price to pay with crypt0. After green months on end comes a proper correction

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
BianuBianu:
Axa Mansard dividend received

It has been paid since 7th
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Not received mine still waiting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2021
ojeysky:

Not received mine still waiting

I have not received mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BianuBianu: 9:14am On May 22, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Wealth ng only disbursed yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:20am On May 22, 2021
RabbiDoracle:
Before Seplat can fly, it needs to drop below 397.70
So wait till it goes below 397.70.
Cc Meshpips
RabbiDoracle:
I doubt if we can see it at N150. It should have fallen to N150 during the pandemic lockdown when all oil companies stocks lost value globally. Now all oil companies are picking up in prices.
SEPLAT - JUNE 2020 posts when Peter was waiting @ KM150......... today SEPLAT already did over +100%...... closed @682.
Weldone oga Rabbi.......... Expecting you back on the forum sir. smiley

For TOTAL: June 27, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
I still expect the oil marketing company to still touch a low of N86 and possibly below before it can have a good rise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:58am On May 22, 2021
talk2me2:
Mcr56 it is better to leave some people alone let them even miss out on this unbundling project. At least let us see those that will cry had I know. After all Uchetoba, Myself, OGG, Yourself and many others have already done alot to enlighten them. Even some of us right now need more UACN. For instance Myself, Uchetoba, Seunn11 among others wants the price to drop to N5 and below so that we can increase our holdings.
Regards, T2M2.
talk2me2:
I have already siad that I will respond to the question about the qualification date after the price of UACN drop to N5 or below, so that I can increase my holding in the coy to 100% of my portfolio from the current 80%.

I have already done my own research on the UACN and the unbundling project so I already possess all the info that I need to make my decision about the coy. My decision to buy UACN is not based on hear say.

Let me advice you to go and do due diligence about the stock or any other stock that you intend to buy, and allow the UACN to drop for those of us that have already done our own dd to be able to buy the more.
stcool:
A lot of cross deals happened this month...interests in board position for the 3 companies. Even REIT that hardly trades 10,000 units did a 1.1M cross deal today grin
If you bought hold...Target is N12 and above + free UACPROP & REIT grin grin grin
stcool:
Peter...na this analysis you take confuse bargain hunters grin
las las...them go buy above N10
Bargain hunters take note grin grin grin
Bomboclad:
I am glad someone is seeing what i have seen all along @ price target of N12 and above for UACN. I dont know much about the unbundling, don't even care that much, but the technicals tell me its N12 or more and I am in....not a BUY recommendation.
Another one on UACN........ June 27, 2020 post.
Think UACN was selling around 6 or 7 then........those who thought it was high and waiting @3 junction are now queuing above 10............inside life..... grin
Abeg make you no vex, just scanning over past posts.....just to refresh memories and talk away from Crypto . wink
There was a bulk, single cross deal of 22.5M units in yesterday's market @10.60........thats some cool money to be made over there...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dgitrader(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
jedisco:

I'm not cherry picking...

I've attached the total crypt0 market capitalisation since 2015. If you look you'd see it closely mimics the bitc0in chart... That is because at virtually any point, bitc0in contributes 40-70% of that market cap. Bitc0in is representative of the market, and where new money flows into... There was a crash simply because bitc0in crashed... If there was an NSE stock that fulfilled such criteria, I'm happy to use it

Before this crash, bitc0in was about the least performing crypt0 asset of the last 3 months. If I wanted to cherry pick, it wouldn't be bitc0in I'd use. Infact, even with the crash, the top other 3 crypt0 assets (eith, ada and bnb) have outperformed bitc0in by at least 2 times over the past year... If I wanted to wow folks, some no name coins have done insane numbers but I stuck to the fundamentals.

I selected bitc0in to be fair as it's representative of the market, controls the market and where most smart money goes to.

But then, people are still not contented with the good profitability of bitc0in and move to other stuff cos they want to build a house from 100naira investment.
No one who invested in crypt0 will tell you that if all they wanted was a modest 20% per annum, they would have got it easy... Folks know it's their mistakes that made them have losses.

BTW, I wholly agree that this crash was nasty and a proper shakeout... But thats the price to pay with crypt0. After green months on end comes a proper correction

Words of wisdom. Rare simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dgitrader(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2021
I am presently
30% NSE(...80percent banks and financial institutions)
30% NYSE
20% commodities
10% crypto/blockchain
10% cash

All markets are important and have there good and bad decades. There's no bases for comparison. Money rotates, value rotates, euphoria rotates. Investing is though. In the long run, 90% of us won't beat the sp500 index. We are just trying.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yemoj: 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
Galantis:
Hello,

Just in case you are yet to get a response to this, I will advise as a student, you should have a long term view and invest in dividend paying stocks with good fundamentals. Play safe by investing in the banking sector...GTB and Zenith are cool but you may also look into penny stocks like FCMB. I will suggest Capital Bancorp Plc..I have been using them since the past 7 years and their service has been awesome. You can register on their e-portal by clicking the link below:
https://www.capitalbancorpngonline.com/IW/NewAccount/Index
or speak with one of their investment Officers Opeyemi on 08070708987 for more clarification.
Welcome to the capital market. I wish you the very best!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohsynetita1: 10:36pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NisforNicky: 11:22am On May 23, 2021
hi everyone

pls is there any way/an app to buy stocks directly without going through a stockbroker?

I want to invest in the NSE and NYSE for now

I have little capital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:36pm On May 23, 2021
BianuBianu:

Wealth ng only disbursed yesterday

I’ll advice you to get a real broker. Wealthng is great with their services but if for any reason that company shuts down, you’re out of your money and stocks as they were not bought in your name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2021
NisforNicky:
hi everyone

pls is there any way/an app to buy stocks directly without going through a stockbroker?

I want to invest in the NSE and NYSE for now

I have little capital

The normal convention to access the stock market is through a stockbroking firm.

The app or the online trading platform are tied to a broking firm one way or the other.

I will advice you open a stockbroking account with investment one and use the ziing app powered by them to trade at the exchange directly.

To open account for free click on the link on my signature and complete the online form

(1) (2) (3) ... (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, 1jboi, stcool(m), Felab18, ayufun, robobo, 2zona(m), SetrakusRa(m), Zegra, chimex38, Kwibaba(m), otomatic(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.