Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10848899 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (7741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On May 19, 2021
PETERiCHY:

On 15 January 2021, Trans-Niger Oil & Gas Limited (TNOG) and Transcorp plc, two of the companies in the galaxy of 58-year old tycoon Tony Elumelu – along with his Heirs Group – bought 45% of OML Block 17 from Shell (30%), Total (10%) and ENI (5%).

The acquisition is estimated to be worth over $800m. “Who would have thought that when we started this journey, all those years ago, it would take us the better part of a decade to close the deal,” said Elumelu, who is also the chairman of UBA Bank.

Competing with Seplat and First E&P
Elumelu’s group wants to triple the production of OML 17’s wells. At the time of the deal, production was around 27,000 barrels per day, with the existing infrastructure designed for 100,000 barrels per day, a peak reached in the past before a slow decline. Proven and probable (2P) reserves, according to Elumelu, are around 1.2bn barrels.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theafricareport.com/88736/nigeria-oml-17-allows-tony-elumelus-heirs-to-take-on-seplat/amp/

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Must you publish it here.
News Digger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:07pm On May 19, 2021
megawealth01:
Calm down... I aren't new in this MARKET... I've been on the cryptocurrencies things for years... No need selling off... I need check analysis properly and base my decision on strong analysis... BTC won't get to $5k again... Quote me anywhere
If you are truly old, I think you should be able to accept that anything can happen especially for that una heavily leveraged side Lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

If you are truly old, I think you should be able to accept that anything can happen especially for that una heavily leveraged side Lol
Anything can happen including POSITIVE VIBES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vibesdot001(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2021
locodemy:

China bans financial institutions from offering bitcoin services.
From all indications, Btc is going as low as $10,000.

Those who left our stock market crippled will later meet us here.

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:57pm On May 19, 2021
Agbalowomeri:
For crypto traders, time to short the bit

Now the pigs are getting slaughtered low
25% down and counting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

25% down and counting

I won't have pity on them.
They made me to stay longer than expected in this market.
By now I am suppose to be 100% in cash.
They will shamefully come and join me here.
Let the fall continue while the smart ones do the needful

Cc: Stephen Nwaume,Valentine Nwoko & co
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
locodemy:
Imagine the shout of Btc everywhere you go.
Town criers in the village even shouts bitcoin.
Those who witnessed what happened in 2008 stock market crash must reason that it's time for btc crash.
That time we thought it was a minor pullback that will reverse after sometime but it lasted for year's.

I pity those students who invested their school fees/tuition fees @ Btc hoping for imminent reversal.There is still opportunity of bail out now......

We usually focus on the returns without considering the risk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

25% down and counting
It's a market... There'll always be CORRECTION
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 5:09pm On May 19, 2021
Ojoboak:

28th May is payment date.
Thank you, how much are they paying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2021
We traders in the cryptoworld today are currently in sad mood.

Oh my XRP cry
Oh my Bitcoin cry
Oh my Ethereum cry
Oh my Dogecoin cry

God will console us with future massive gains.

#wemove

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
samguru:

Oh my XRP cry
Oh my Bitcoin cry
Oh my Ethereum cry
Oh my Dogecoin cry

#wemove

If you have money, you can buy more. You need to be patient and good to be diversified

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

If you have money, you can buy more. You need to be patient and good to be diversified

Has it bottomed?
Sorry I don't know how this one work.
Does it bottoms like stocks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
locodemy:

Has it bottomed?
Sorry I don't know how this one work.
Does it bottoms like stocks?

I don't know, just trying to keep hope alive

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
locodemy:

I use to think that the reason people run into Betec is because it can't decline like stocks.
If Betec fall from $65,000 all time high to even $20,000,What is the difference between it and our NSE?
@Nse you are sure of dividend even if price falls.

It's better, I trade this my local stocks than answering a wallet billionaire that can vanish over night

locodemy:

China bans financial institutions from offering bitc0in services.
From all indications, Betec is going as low as $10,000.

Those who left our stock market crippled will later meet us here.

Hehe... Misery loves company...

1. The volatility with bitc0in would make the average stock volatility look like a joke...

2. The difference between bitc0in and the NSE is that Bitc0in is a robust upward trending market that has highs, lows and periods of consolidation...

3. That your worst case scenario is 10k shows how far bitc0in has come... Close to this time last year, people were calling zero

4. This would be about the 100th time China has 'banned' bitc0in... This selloff has little or nothing to do with China. Bitc0in has had 6 straight green months rallying from 10k to 60k... Any strong market will consolidate and create good structure as folks take profits and also allow new money come in...

5. Funny enough, if you're worried about the NSE, this selloff may even portend worse things for it... Lets see how the next couple of months develop

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

We usually focus on the returns without considering the risk

I don't see how this is possible.. Even if that person bought bitc0in at the ATH of 64k, I don't see how a see how their balance would be 16k...

Again the doom sayers are around... Reminds me of the selloff to 4k last year... It was months later that people started saying of they had known they'd have bought...hehe

It'd interst you to know that I've been buying since 44k over the last couple of days and also bought more this afternoon....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

Words of a Prophet grin
Na Prophet Utochia send me work o

grin
Reversal is eminent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2021
leo1234:

grin
Reversal is eminent.

You can average down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2021
samguru:

Oh my XRP cry
Oh my Bitcoin cry
Oh my Ethereum cry
Oh my Dogecoin cry

#wemove

The irony is that some traders including myself are happy today .
The correction is long overdue in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You can average down

grin...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
pluto09:

The irony is that some traders including myself are happy today .
The correction is long overdue in my opinion.

You are among the minority 5%. Time to accumulate and average down, if you understand the risks and you are prepared for the returns or consequences
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You are among the minority 5%. Time to accumulate and average down, if you understand the risks and you are prepared for the returns or consequences

Preserving my capital has always been my no one priority.
Risk management is a must.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
pluto09:

Very good, you are not like these guys. Who sold their business, house and cars.

I hope it is a joke sha

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2021
pluto09:

Yinmu! If preserving capital is really your priority, you would not even go close to Crypto at all sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2021
gabscity:

Yinmu! If preserving capital is really your priority, you would not even go close to Crypto at all sir.

Speculation and preservation of capital in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2021
gabscity:

We are in crypto for different reasons.
For some, is a way of asset diversification, hedging against devaluation.
Do more of stable coins......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
pluto09:

We are in crypto for different reasons.
For some, is a way of asset diversification, hedging against devaluation.
Do more of stable coins......

What percentage of your fund can you Invest in a highly volatile asset class which you don't have the fundamentals to carryout a valuation on and does not generate cash flow?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

What percentage of your fund can you Invest in a highly volatile asset class which you don't have the fundamentals to carryout a valuation on and does not generate cash flow?
7%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2021
Is Polaris Bank Limited on NGX(Nigeria exchange group)?
I can't seem to find it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2021
jedisco:

I don't see how this is possible.. Even if that person bought bitc0in at the ATH of 64k, I don't see how a see how their balance would be 16k...

Again the doom sayers are around... Reminds me of the selloff to 4k last year... It was months later that people started saying of they had known they'd have bought...hehe

It'd interst you to know that I've been buying since 44k over the last couple of days and also bought more this afternoon....

Yours sincerely is accumulating more btc and eth. My SOL is holding tight.
No shaking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:08am On May 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Not all crypto currencies are volatile. And contrary to your assertion, some do generate cash flow. More or less like holding dollars.

One can play it relatively safe by holding some of those stable coins and generate interest on them. You can get an APR that will beat the reruns on our treasury bill and euro bond.

In essence, crypto is not all about buying and selling of bitcoin and other highly volatile coins. It is a very wide space which one can play according to his knowledge, risk appetite and expected returns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:16am On May 20, 2021
pluto09:

Not all crypto currencies are volatile. And contrary to your assertion, some do generate cash flow. More or less like holding dollars.

One can play it relatively safe by holding some of those stable coins and generate interest on them. You can get an APR that will beat the reruns on our treasury bill and euro bond.

In essence, crypto is not all about buying and selling of bitcoin and other highly volatile coins. It is a very wide space which one can play ac
pcording to his knowledge, risk appetite and expected returns.

What is the source of the cash flow?

What is the cash flow yield, generated by the ones you have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (7741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jp130(m), Strategical, Emndy(m), ositadima1(m), leparj(m), unite4real, eziokwunwoko(m), IYGEAL(m), kdaddy, sky2891, Zegra, cleverland, 1jboi and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.