Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11033312 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks but av been calling dat numba n I will say so far dey got good sweet female voices.they cant b specific.accnt is open wait for log in details,accnt not open ,resend e-mail.I tire my bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
If u no log in, hw u go knw say dem dng credit ur online acct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fundamental human right is enshrine in the Nigeria constitution section 33 through to section 45, which include ; right to freedom of expression, also press freedom. It is not an offence for someone to exercise his right, when you did not like someone write up, better jump and pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chibuking81:
Fundamental human right is enshrine in the Nigeria constitution section 33 through to section 45, which include ; right to freedom of expression, also press freedom. It is not an offence for someone to exercise his right, when you did not like someone write up, better jump and pass.

Hmmmm my Oga wetin happen nau ? dont take people words so serious and personal , not everything make sense to everyone be it right or wrong over look and move on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
If Nigeria general election that schedule to hold on 28 of march been next month hold as fixed, Nigeria Stock exchange market will set a new record of 5 year low, starting from next week there will be up and down movement of stock with market manipulation, toward the election period there will be a return of great bear, which will last till after election, its disappearance will depend on the outcome of election, which might last till April or more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prince081:
Hello house, based on the kudos that Morgancapital receives on this forum, I have gone ahead to open an account and also paid small money into their Zenith Bank account. I have not really bothered to log into my account.
Please kindly confirm if I can always log in even during weekends to place my purchase or sales mandate, or must I only log in and trade during trading hours on weekdays.
Your experience and views will really help a brother in search of information.

why not log in and try it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you are with me, remember that you can buy almost times two of what you will buy now, if you can wait to buy during the bear vist, the advantage of Morgan itrade has taught me many thing in the stock exchange market, sometime there will be a time nobody will wish to buy even when you offer for sale at market price or below the market price if the regulators permit. For Jijo master make sure that you trade with care to avoid vomiting what you have taken. [please remember that you can only accept my view or better still jump and pass]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
If Nigeria general election that schedule to hold on 28 of march been next month hold as fixed, Nigeria Stock exchange market will set a new record of 5 year low, starting from next week there will be up and down movement of stock with market manipulation, toward the election period there will be a return of great bear, which will last till after election, its disappearance will depend on the outcome of election, which might last till April or more.

Basing your analysis on election alone shows alot. Do you know dollar to naira now stands at 220 naira. Do you know that price of crude is now going below 60 dollars again? Just read more about the crash of exchanges in russia Venezuela iran Angola and even Norway then you know its more than just the election. Our NSE is played majorly by Foreign portfolios. Their come back will be premised not only on election outcome but stability of our currency

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Imagine a foreign investor who borrowed 1million dollars to trade,he converted it to 160million Naira. Traded in market turned his investment to 200million. Suddenly the Naira fell to 220. His investment and and profit now stands at 0.91 million dollars lower than his initial capital. He is in debt so the earlier in leaves the better. Once currency is stabilised he can then come back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Thank you @bigass for that contribution. You are so on point

Economics made easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zogieosagie: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Hi, I have just developed and released iPhone/iPad app called "NSE Ticker" that helps analyse and present data generated by the Nigerian Stock Exchange. It gives Very good charts, RT prices comparison charts etc. This is the beta release, it is free and available on the iTunes Store. Please could anyone with an iPhone or iPad device kindly try it and provide feed back on: things that could be improved, features you'd like to see and features you think are unnecessary. Thanks a lot for your help.
Note: this is an independently developed product. My apologies for the initial post which suggested it may have been developed by the NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2015
zogieosagie:
Hi, I have found this new iPhone/iPad app called "NSE Ticker" that looks extremely useful in helping make decisions on stocks. It gives Very good charts, RT prices comparison charts etc. I'm impressed the Nigerian Stock Exchange finally has a useful tool like this. Anyone else tried it? What are your thoughts?

@zogieosagie
I have checked the "NSE Ticker" App on iTunes and it seems that the App was developed or financed by yourself ( since it has your name there).

It is a bit insincere and disingenuous of you to suggest that the App belongs to the NSE. You could have honestly stated that you had a financial interest in the App and ask people here to review it (assuming they wanted to commit themselves financially to purchase the App). Don't hide your innovation, let's celebrate your App...but it seems you got someone to develop the App for you which is also worth celebrating as an Entreprenuer.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
LondonCool:

@zogieosagie
I have checked the "NSE Ticker" App on iTunes and it seems that the App was developed or financed by yourself ( since it has your name there).

It is a bit insincere and disingenuous of you to suggest that the App belongs to the NSE. You could have honestly stated that you had a financial interest in the App and ask people here to review it (assuming they wanted to commit themselves financially to purchase the App). Don't hide your innovation, let's celebrate your App...but it seems you got someone to develop the App for you which is also worth celebrating as an Entreprenuer.

please,do quickly put this on android open source platform pls. For all of us on android platform, let us feel it use too.Thanks Sir osagie!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
bigass:

Basing your analysis on election alone shows alot. Do you know dollar to naira now stands at 220 naira. Do you know that price of crude is now going below 60 dollars again? Just read more about the crash of exchanges in russia Venezuela iran Angola and even Norway then you know its more than just the election. Our NSE is played majorly by Foreign portfolios. Their come back will be premised not only on election outcome but stability of our currency
I totally agree with you, they all contributes negatively in one way or the other in the Nigeria stock exchange market, I do also believe that as the election draw near many will sell out, as I do observed during the week of election before it was postpone to 28 march. Market would have crash more than expected has it been that government did not shift the election. But this time around if election remains without shifting, market will crash further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
I totally agree with you, they all contributes negatively in one way or the other in the Nigeria stock exchange market, I do also believe that as the election draw near many will sell out, as I do observed during the week of election before it was postpone to 28 march. Market would have crash more than expected has it been that government did not shift the election. But this time around if election remains without shifting, market will crash further.

Thank you sir for the information. What if the market do not crash?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seems the latest style is: Constitutional Proviso before Prophecy.
And the pRoPhEt finally agrees that extra-territorial extra-political factors make good sense.

"the range of uncertainty is uncertain... possibility is impossible... impossible is a possibility... "

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
LondonCool:

@zogieosagie

Carrot stick, then orange.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Thank you sir for the information. What if the market do not crash?
that is why we are all human being, its only God that knows all, what pushes us to panic is fear of unknown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Harriet4eva:
Automatic Honder Accord with Air condition for sale.
asking price N350k
There are more appropriate sections in NL where U can place ur Adverts. Or better still go and Pay Seun for advert space.

Pls use ur 'Fifty Shades of Conscience' and DON'T derail this thread.

Still waiting for all my Ogas to get tips on stocks to buy 2moro. (Okomuoil.....on my radar if it falls further)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Plz hw lng e de tak morgan capital to credits one's acct online once payment is mad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
jp130:
Plz hw lng e de tak morgan capital to credits one's acct online once payment is mad?

Always get mind under 30mins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have been though some pages already! I am starting out with the stock market this week, with Morgan capital but I am not sure how to go about it and also how do I know the right stocks to pick and all! Please @house kindly enlighten me ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by basisop(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please I want to sell a stock that just appreciated. How do I go about it on the Morgan capital online platform? Can I fix a price it can't go below?

Kindly advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy new month fellas. Fresh insights for the week/month on bankable stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy new month of JIJO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
lionshare:
I have been though some pages already! I am starting out with the stock market this week, with Morgan capital but I am not sure how to go about it and also how do I know the right stocks to pick and all! Please @house kindly enlighten me ?

Hello Sir. I have seen your NL profile and if I link it to this post of yours (provided this post isn't a joke), this would be my advise to you:

1. Kindly stay out of the stock market THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH, NEXT MONTH... The stock market doesn't hurt those who aren't in it, neither is it the only source of income.

2. While you're abstaining from the stock market, do a Google search for books that will teach you about the market. You may also search a local store around you for any of those. Easier still check out www.investopedia.com

3. Start following this thread daily or start reading from any convenient page.

4. Return in 2-3 months time to thank all of us on here.

Regards,
Moneysage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2015
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8609_AIICO_INSURANCE_BOARD_MEETING__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2015.pdf

This kind of information will only lead to speculation on the stock nah, especially the 3rd paragraph. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Moneysage:

Hello Sir. I have seen your NL profile and if I link it to this post of yours (provided this post isn't a joke), this would be my advise to you:

1. Kindly stay out of the stock market THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH, NEXT MONTH... The stock market doesn't hurt those who aren't in it, neither is it the only source of income.

2. While you're abstaining from the stock market, do a Google search for books that will teach you about the market. You may also search a local store around you for any of those. Easier still check out www.investopedia.com

Regards,
Moneysage.

Thanks so much sir ....Will do as you have rightly suggested!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's so good to be back here after a long break from the vagaries of the NSE, although still chilling and watching out for good bargains that one can take position as the economic uncertainties diminish.

I must commend you guys effort for keeping this thread alive despite the continuous fall of the ASI for the last 12 months or so, unlike this that was abandoned after the great depression of 2009 grin grin grin

Welldone bnsitl and in @bigass voice we're still making money this year! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Moneysage:

Regards,
Moneysage.

Sir, kindly educate me. My lil research tells me the best time to invest is when the stocks are performing poorly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xyrexzmanto, bovali(f), RoyalP101(m), 2zona(m), janga(m), yak(m), delvzy(m), WestPB, Streetinvestor2, KarlTom, Picky1, gamaliel9 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.