Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948823 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
My good people of stock exchange forum I greet you all.
Welcome brother, any prediction? Guys are still making money, and no election yetgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tjohn1:

Welcome brother, any prediction? Guys are still making money, and no election yetgrin
thanks brother. Some gains and some losses, it is all about business, as for me am still holding on for the right time and for the best time for me, market is all about choice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
thanks. Some gain and some lose it is all about business, as for me am still holding on for the right time and best time for me, market is all about choice.

Sir, it is all well and WELL. I assume when NSE ASI is 33,000, then one can strike. I will continue to wish everyone the best of all LUCK in whatever decision they take. Once again, welcome back sir.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
immanuello:
Comrades,please what is nem bid price and offer price.

Its seems this market has refused to go down again as anticipated profiteering this week is not coming to fruition atleast for now. The much inflow is entering this market thereby making any little profit taking negligible.House what is your view please!

thought you are a Morgan client?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Have waited for over two weeks for morgan to open account for me yet no show. Is dis how they operate? Mehhn I feel like cursing them.!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just want to say goodevening @all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
bigjay01:

thought you are a Morgan client?
yes but i dont know how you people watch the bid/offer quantity and price as well. The only thing i could see is real-time prices only, so i dont know d bid /offer info. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
immanuello:
yes but i dont know how you people watch the bid/offer quantity and price as well. The only thing i could see is real-time prices only, so i dont know d bid /offer info. Thanks.

Sir, to access the bid/offer price and quantity, click on the stock you wish to buy during real-time trading? for examples, click on Nem when its trading and u will discover that yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
immanuello:
For the bid and offer info...Click on "Trade real time ", go to Market and click market view. You can now select the Stock you want to evalute, double click the Stock and the bid/offer info will be display in boxes below.(works ONLY during Trading hours) I wuld hav uploaded screenshots but am on mobile now. Alternatively, u can download and watch the MorganCapital tutorial video. It explains everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by profitbank: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
SWEET TOURNAMENT WITH CHILLED EVIDENCE RIGHT BY THE CORNER
No more fear for the market join to count passes with profit soon from any platform
[/color]
TURNING $200 TO $2000 IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND ALL DETAIL WILL POST ONLINE DAILY
Forex is too simple to forward your money into stream all you need is this! stuck around with the Forex lord soon to the ready for the public . all this will be available
FOREX ROBOT WELL DEVELOPED
TRADE ALERT SO PROFITABLE
CUSTOM INDICATOR ALL FOR YOU IN THIS TOURNAMENT THAT WOULD LAST FOR SIX MONTHS
keep sending in your phone number via [color=#006600]giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .
FOREX TOURNAMENT ! THIS TIME A PROFITABLE TOURNAMENT!
Get ready to tour in and out of Forex with me and am promising all new and losing traders that we are making this year in Forex market no case , just a little more time for every thing to be in other.
keep sending in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .please reflect on this question
do you believe everybody can make profit in Forex market then who do you thing own the money we make from the market ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
jauntty:
For the bid and offer info...Click on "Trade real time ", go to Market and click market view. You can now select the Stock you want to evalute, double click the Stock and the bid/offer info will be display in boxes below.(works ONLY during Trading hours) I wuld hav uploaded screenshots but am on mobile now. Alternatively, u can download and watch the MorganCapital tutorial video. It explains everything.
Thank you and also thanks goes to myjoy08.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2015
immanuello:
Double click on any security u want and u will see bid and offer prices together with quantity under it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2015
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC

NESTLE NIGERIA PLC AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2014
GROSS EARNINGS: N143.3B,
PROFIT BEFORE TAX N24.4B,
TAXATION (N2.2B),
PROFIT AFTER TAX N22.2B,
DIVIDEND N17.50 KOBO PER SHARE

NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014
Proposed Dividend N17.50 (final)
Proposed Bonus Nil
Qualification Date 24th April 2015
Closure of Register 27th April 2015
AGM Date 11th May 2015
Payment Date 12th May 2015
AGM Venue ECWA Conference H Yet to be Determined

Source: Trwstockbrokers

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8595_NESTLE_NIG_2015_CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2015.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Krisuba:
Have waited for over two weeks for morgan to open account for me yet no show. Is dis how they operate? Mehhn I feel like cursing them.!!!

Feel your frustration. I was once there. Please call 08107596134. I can almost assure you that you won't remember the pain once the account opening process is completed.

For me, the brokerage is not the only attraction. I love the itrade platform as well. Is there a matching platform out there? I wouldn't quit if the fees are raised, provided it is competitive enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Man just dey ride this bull with one eye on one date wey them circle for the wall calender.
hmn.., but that date still far small sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
please forumite has anyone encounter difficulty in accessing itrade now because i had logged in b4 10am to key-in some stocks at my preferred price and i logged out but about 30minutes since i have been battling with loging in but i just kept seeing a user with the same user's password has logged in, please what can i do and i even try to reset my password but it told me my password and registered email did not matched.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
immanuello:
please forumite has anyone encounter difficulty in accessing itrade now because i had logged in b4 10am to key-in some stocks at my preferred price and i logged out but about 30minutes since i have been battling with loging in but i just kept seeing a user with the same user's password has logged in, please what can i do and i even try to reset my password but it told me my password and registered email did not matched.
u cannot login again until tmoro. u did not logout properly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
immanuello:
clear your cache
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kevostica:
u cannot login again until tmoro. u did not logout properly
Ah!!!!
so painful. OK,how should i log out properly sir should in case of next time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
jarkbauer:

clear your cache
I had done that immediately then and still no solution.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
immanuello:
I had done that immediately then and still no solution.
wait for about an hr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
immanuello:
Ah!!!!
so painful. OK,how should i log out properly sir should in case of next time.
Frm the right hand corner beside ur name. click on the logout botton and a massage will display thus; u have successfully logout frm itrade. shikena
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
zendi:
Man just dey ride this bull with one eye on one date wey them circle for the wall calender.
hmn.., but that date still far small sha. grin grin

No be lie you talk my brother. We will put two eyes on the date as the date approaches say 2wks. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
FrankTalk1:

No be lie you talk my brother. We will put two eyes on the date as the date approaches say 2wks. grin grin
Na so. Though e bi like say profit taking wan shake market today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
zendi:
Na so. Though e bi like say profit taking wan shake market today.

Yes ooo . E shake my UBA. All JIJO men just need to shine their eyes and be extremely alert!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitdude: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Please I do not know much about stocks. How do I get a good company to manage my money if I decide to invest in stocks. Pls I need your good advise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Good morning ....pls how do I calculate MorganCapital commission when I buy Stock worth like 100k?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello house,

I don't really understand Morgan, I place sell request for FCMB @ 2.10 and the market closed 2.10 yesterday, but nothing happened.

What might be the cause?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Not all offered quantity of FCMB at 2.10 were bought at that price.
Youngzedd:
Hello house,

I don't really understand Morgan, I place sell request for FCMB @ 2.10 and the market closed 2.10 yesterday, but nothing happened.

What might be the cause?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pakso, kontrolbuoy(m), IPO2002, Boshins, SlahJoe(m), Melcapital, Testimonies777(m), janga(m), SetrakusRa(m), mikeapollo, ojesymsym, Oloro29(m), cocolacec(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.