Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946658 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Team,
So much has been said about Transcorp plc making a rebound to @least N4.00 when it's FY2014 result is released. It is anticipated that it'll pay N0.12k dividend, is this enough to push the SP to that heigth of N4.00 or more? or are their other fundamentals that may support it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Don't take my information as a buying tools or recommendation to buy any stocks but do your own research...

Some banks are planning to repay their shareholders in terms of massive and unexpected dividends payout and bonus (probably). Once again, plz don't quote me...it might be hear say! Many of their results are finally ready...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Jejebaba:
Not all offered quantity of FCMB at 2.10 were bought at that price.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Primetech:
Hello Team,
So much has been said about Transcorp plc making a rebound to @least N4.00 when it's FY2014 result is released. It is anticipated that it'll pay N0.12k dividend, is this enough to push the SP to that heigth of N4.00 or more? or are their other fundamentals that may support it?

My little advice is for you to follow your heart. And i can see Transcorp as a buying opportunity in the current price range. In all, your decision is final. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
myjoy08:

My little advice is for you to follow your heart. And i can see Transcorp as a buying opportunity in the current price range. In all, your decision is final. Goodluck!

Thank you myjoy08.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai monkey hunters don enter town!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir myjoy08,you are too much optimistic and these can make the newbie investor/trader be buying at the top,sir just be giving more tactful and succinct info only on our cousin next line of action.So tread cautiously sir!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir myjoy08,you are too much optimistic and these can make the newbie investor/trader be buying at the top,sir just be giving more tactful and succinct info only on our coys next line of action.So tread cautiously sir!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
myjoy08:
Don't take my information as a buying tools or recommendation to buy any stocks but do your own research...

Some banks are planning to repay their shareholders in terms of massive and unexpected dividends payout and bonus (probably). Once again, plz don't quote me...it might be hear say! Many of their results are finally ready...
please sir myJoy08,pls explain your stance clearly cos the bank may pay unexpected lower dividend with script bonus. Or d you mean the bank can pay huge unexpected dividend with bonus as well.so which way you stand!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
immanuello:
Sir myjoy08,you are too much optimistic and these can make the newbie investor/trader be buying at the top,sir just be giving more tactful and succinct info only on our coys next line of action.So tread cautiously sir!!!!

Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
immanuello:
please sir myJoy08,pls explain your stance clearly cos the bank may pay unexpected lower dividend with script bonus. Or d you mean the bank can pay huge unexpected dividend with bonus as well.so which way you stand!

Take it as hear say not a recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
immanuello:

And you're almost too stingy sir, you always want to buy at ridiculously low prices. Will buying Transcorp now be buying at the top?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiCarino:

And you're almost too stingy sir, you always want to buy at ridiculously low prices. Will buying Transcorp now be buying at the top?
I don't think d oga is stingy , his strategy works for him most times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
myjoy08:

This is duly noted, and duly fed into our JIJO radar.
Market hearsay is an important tool in stocks speculation. And how you use the tool is a personal responsibility. Everybody is the the pilot of his own portfolio and solely responsible to self, regardless of what anybody posts here. So please let nobody be discouraged to keep actionable info coming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....UBA undecided GTB grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Afo1k post=31103014]I don't think d oga is stingy , his strategy works for him.

Yes it does
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
jauntty:
Hmmmmmm.....UBA undecided GTB grin

Wetin you dey see o? Or is it about what oga Myjoy08 said?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Morgan capital is not as organize as painted on this forum,i believe this accolade posted here are sometime sponsored,they dont reply mails on time ,call their office number you would find out they would misinform you on issues.The management need to work on their staff attitude.Their trading platform is okay.Management need a lot to do.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
nitrogen:

No Sir, I was just observing the massive sell off and profit-taking towards UBA today...as well as thanking my stars that I got into GTb low

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiCarino:

grin grin grin see fight ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Michael11stock:
grin grin grin see fight ooooo

grin grin no be fight o, I just talk wettin I dey see. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
gentop1:
Morgan capital is not as organize as painted on this forum,i believe this accolade posted here are sometime sponsored,they dont reply mails on time ,call their office number you would find out they would misinform you on issues.The management need to work on their staff attitude.Their trading platform is okay.Management need a lot to do.

If u see wetin i dey go thru since tuesday with this morgan capital , made calls upon calls
They said they ve done it , till now no result

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
nitrogen:

oga I c u...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Afo1k:
oga I c u...

Baba o, you just bone your boy, nawa o! How paroles na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
`
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
`
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chibuking81:
`

Chibuking81:
`

you want sell the space

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
After all the PR that Morgan Capital has enjoyed on this thread, I think it's high time they opened a thread that will solve challenges experienced by their clients.

Oga Yemo, abeg do something!

@currentprice: You don take your teeth-shining to another level... attacking the pRoPhEt... you will surely get away with this humor cos the pRoPhEt is harmless.

You dare not try this with Dexterax... in those days!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Moneysage:
After all the PR that Morgan Capital has enjoyed on this thread, I think it's high time they opened a thread that will solve challenges experienced by their clients.

Oga Yemo, abeg do something!

@currentprice: You don take your teeth-shining to another level... attacking the pRoPhEt... you will surely get away with this humor cos the pRoPhEt is harmless.

You dare not try this with Dexterax... in those days!

grin grin

Oga moneysage, you Na to come drop some lines once a week fade. What stock are you buying? It's people like that'll be making the millions but come on this forum to catch trips. Something tells me you're one branch manager for one bank. Recommend stocks for us Na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.