Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867483 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

With the entrance of climate-obsessed far left govt in Washington, it's not going to be well with US oil and Gas.
US over-production and exportation caused the oil price crash.
US Oil and OPEC are at each other's throats and when US Oil is hurting, OPEC will be thriving.
Right now OPEC is even boosting production to stop oil price from rising too fast so US Shale will keep suffering.
This is only the tip of the iceberg of my reason for optimism on Oando.
There's much much more thoughts to share when I've made significant progress loading.
Oando will be earning more to pay off debts faster.
And I'm not assuring you of angelic corporate governance, but hopefully the regulators will keep an eye on things judging from the lesson it has just been thought by SEC.
I will share more when I'm done loading, and remarks are welcome as to what I'm missing grin

Ok Chief thanks for your response. i remember Wann5 stating that the COP deal was done base on Oil Break Even Price of 60-70 range, hence Oando wld only become cash positive when Oil Price goes beyond 70 as it is presently, but that Debt load is killing they would need the price above 70 for more than a year to be able to make an appreciable dent on the debt load.

Also there would be quite some setback arnd 7 and 12 naira (if it ever get to those junction) because the last batch of people trapped boarded arnd that price range.

wld appr8 if u keep me posted when you finish loading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
I hope some people won't get their fingers burnt with this OANDO HYPE.

Newcomers should read this thread from the beginning, OANDO has a terrible history here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Newcomers should read this thread from the beginning, OANDO has a terrible history here.

Chief there is no hyping in what i stated. it is black and white, see where i mentioned that that some people were trapped at 7 and 12 junction, also see the fact that from the information i have whenever oil goes below 70 they wld be cash negative. Plus the fact that their Debt load is killing.

Any newbie that see above and still decided to plunge in would have him/herself to blame and not anybody on the Forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
@Wapgod

The link for Union Homes REIT is not working.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33756_UNION_HOMES_REAL_ESTATE_INVESTMENT_TRUST_(REIT)%20_QUART.pdf

Total income ( 2021) 280,955 as against (2020) 269,614
Earning per share 1.03 as against 0.98
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opsylo: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
Nothing to regret... CHAMS time will definitely come just be patient!

Thanks Bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
robobo:

Chief there is no hyping in what i stated. it is black and white, see where i mentioned that that some people were trapped at 7 and 12 junction, also see the fact that from the information i have whenever oil goes below 70 they wld be cash negative. Plus the fact that their Debt load is killing.

Any newbie that see above and still decided to plunge in would have him/herself to blame and not anybody on the Forum.

Just a collaboration of your submission.

And pointing out to new comers who might not understand your submission to go back and read OANDO history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Where's that man that was sent to the village by OandO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
zionaigbokhan:

It sent me to zero , if I didn’t have back up maybe Na beg I go de beg for street
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
zionaigbokhan:

UCHENSON has bounced back o. He is now the Obi CUBANA 1 of ANAMBRA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

You dey mind some HYPERS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Agbalowomeri:

UCHENSON has bounced back o. He is now the Obi CUBANA 1 of ANAMBRA

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

i know say na this kind talk go bring Agba come out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33769_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20APPROVAL_OF_THE_GROUP'S_INTERIM_AUDIT.pdf

Access bank result and interim dividend approved by board. Waiting for CBN approval. That one will be by September.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

And if any of the "Newcomers" is among those jumping out of Oando today/tomorrow with 30+ percent profit in their trading acct, then you may well be talking to yourself.
You will also be mercilessly laughed at when you advise them to reject the money because it's the proceed of nsempa OANDO HYPE.
A stock that sent somebody to the cemetry can also send another to the palace depending on the circumstance, sentiments and price of the time.
A world in which the unlucky will not get fingers burnt in business does not exist.
N233m spent on Oando today, by nsempa hype?
No recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
FCMB
Outstanding Q2 performance especially from the Company.
Overall, a very good result........

Before anyone will refer to the group result, pls check under "Other Asset", you'll see where a bulk money was spent on Asset.......this should be the % buy-over of AIICO Pension, which is translated to expansion and more future profits......
FCMB is undervalued in my opinion.......

Lol. This is Mcy's layman's interpretation........anybody wey sabi read "notes" and analyze better fit help us out the more......... grin
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33764_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_20.pdf

Shout out to @Onegentleguy

ACCESS
To pay interim dividend......
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33769_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20APPROVAL_OF_THE_GROUP'S_INTERIM_AUDIT.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

And if any of the "Newcomers" is among those jumping out of Oando today/tomorrow with 30+ percent profit in their trading acct, then you may well be talking to yourself. You will also be mercilessly laughed at when you advise them to reject the money because it's the proceed of nsempa OANDO HYPP

Lol, "if" they jump out with 30+, their gamble pays off.

But..... Is there any fundamentals behind Oando movement? grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol, "if" they jump out with 30+, their gamble pays off.

But..... Is there any fundamentals behind Oando movement? grin grin grin angry angry angry

Short term trade paid off.
They made money.
Some of you are Investing professors and trading illiterates.
If you do a 4-day trade and make 30%, you haven't made money?
Everybody is not into Buffet-style ten-year horison iinvesting.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
yMcy56:
FCMB
Outstanding Q2 performance especially from the Company.
Overall, a very good result........

Before anyone will refer to the group result, pls check under "Other Asset", you'll see where a bulk money was spent on Asset.......this should be the % buy-over of AIICO Pension, which is translated to expansion and more future profits......
FCMB is undervalued in my opinion.......

Lol. This is Mcy's layman's interpretation........anybody wey sabi read "notes" and analyze better fit help us out the more......... grin
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33764_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_20.pdf

Shout out to @Onegentleguy

ACCESS
To pay interim dividend......

Your doing well Ma. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

They made money.

Flexibility is allowed in this business
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Emotions are flying high..........
Anyway oando is a game I will like to play......
Yesterday I just kept seeing one guy with 4 million bids and price keeps moving up
Let that man continue.......I'm ready to gamble this one

I will sit paitiently for at least 200% profit

Caveat: got small holdings here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

They made money.

grin grin grin

Loco come any see expert JIJOIST.

Read my post Professor,

I mentioned newcomers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AlphaCEO: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2021
moneymanager:
Retail investor workshop undecided
Next Webinar loading...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 3:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Teeonly:
@Wapgod

The link for Union Homes REIT is not working.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33756_UNION_HOMES_REAL_ESTATE_INVESTMENT_TRUST_(REIT)%20_QUART.pdf

Total income ( 2021) 280,955 as against (2020) 269,614
Earning per share 1.03 as against 0.98

Is Union Homes REIT a good shares to buy for the long term investor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2021
GENERAL OVERSEA of investors grin
OBAGADAFFI:

grin grin grin

Loco come any see expert JIJOIST.

Read my post Professor,

I mentioned newcomers

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
megawealth01:
GENERAL OVERSEA of investors grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Teeonly:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33771_CUSTODIAN_INVESTMENT_PLC%20CUSTODIAN_INVESTMENT_PLC___CO.pdf
(10k Interim dividend.)

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33774_NESTLE_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_F.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33775_FLOUR_MILLS_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STAT.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33776_UAC__OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_.pdf

please house, which other insurance company will replicate Custodians performance let me key in early....................................... This UACN guys are bastards, all their top line is swallowed by admin expenses................ Nothing for shell-holders in this company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
MONITOR CRUDE OIL PRICE CLOSELY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kintus(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
maishai:
Emotions are flying high..........
Anyway oando is a game I will like to play......
Yesterday I just kept seeing one guy with 4 million bids and price keeps moving up
Let that man continue.......I'm ready to gamble this one

I will sit paitiently for at least 200% profit

Caveat: got small holdings here

Looking at the chart, there are so many gaps to be filled ....between 3.3 to the CP 5.26. You should consider TP as you progress.

IMO, the movement isn't justified. We should expect some correction before a proper upside movement.

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Cut off date for UPDC REIT is June 30 2021. Does it mean if you purchased UACN shares after that date you won't recieve REIT shares?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) (6442) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Saybal(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.