Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837948 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Opsylo:
man is so sad,I was busy mopping chams last 2week , taught of oando then,but feel reluctant to buy at 2.98 taught it will come down to 2.50k.
Please who dey do me.
Shey na me or greediness,

Sometimes you will be in a long thing when you buy what everyone like.

Look at the stocks that moved recently.They are stocks of no value and of out of people interests.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:
When I look at stocks like updc, oando, ftn cocoa etc and look back at Transcorp,I feel like crying.

Imagine buying oando at 2.98 last month and sold it due to no movement in price after 2 weeks.

This life no balance at all

Stock will teach one how to be patient, that's the game of the business. Now what I use to estimate is the fact that no other stress free investment will give me at least 20% to 50% profit within 6 months so I work based on that. The idea that a share is not a lost until I sell is now my slogan.

I learnt this a hard way all through last year with nestle, neimeth and intbrew where I sold without being patient. However with 600k gone out of my small 4m units ftncocoa lesson is now learnt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Na yoube Oga for here o

I no worry myself Nah.
No be today we don dey chop this stock money.
Sometimes, you pick a winning stock and sometimes you don't.

I am very sure I will make it big any moment from now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
ojeysky:

Stock will teach one how to be patient, that's the game of the business. Now what I use to estimate is the fact that no other stress free investment will give me at least 20% to 50% profit within 6 months so I work based on that. The idea that a share is not a lost until I sell is now my slogan.

I learnt this a hard way all through last year with nestle, neimeth and intbrew where I sold without being patient. However with 600k gone out of my small 4m units ftncocoa lesson is now learnt

We keep learning until we achieve success.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Opsylo:
man is so sad,I was busy mopping chams last 2week , taught of oando then,but feel reluctant to buy at 2.98 taught it will come down to 2.50k.
Please who dey do me.
lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:
When I look at stocks like updc, oando, ftn cocoa etc and look back at Transcorp,I feel like crying.

Imagine buying oando at 2.98 last month and sold it due to no movement in price after 2 weeks.

I actually buy on your recommendation that it will reach 4naira within 2 months. I am thinking to sell or not to sell now... presently on +73%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Imokay: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:

Nearly happened to me, i was hoping to sell off at 3.30 aiming for 10-12% gain, i was also hoping to load at 2.85 while been torn between these 2 decisions, boom the news dropped and stock caught fire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Watch for Transcorp deal with FG on nuclear power plant
I'm consoling myself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some people are secretly loading UPDC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
I've used my UPDC LOOT to load heavy on UBA since Monday till date... Hoping for GOODNEWS even if it do at the current rate of ACCESS... I'M GOOD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:

We keep learning until we achieve success.

Yes indeed my brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
I've used my UPDC LOOT to load heavy on UBA since Monday till date... Hoping for GOODNEWS even if it do at the current rate of ACCESS... I'M GOOD

Access go eventually leave UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Opsylo:
Please who dey do me.
Nothing to regret... CHAMS time will definitely come just be patient!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
ojeysky:

Access go eventually leave UBA
It is not in the same league na... Check the prices and compare!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
It is not in the same league na... Check the prices and compare!

They are o

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
igbosoro:

I actually buy on your recommendation that it will reach 4naira within 2 months. I am thinking to sell or not to sell now... presently on +73%
True-true, dis life no balance. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
Nothing to regret... CHAMS time will definitely come just be patient!

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33757_CHAMS_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2021_FI.pdf

I think it has arrived! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

They are o
Noted baba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Opsylo:
Please who dey do me.

Don't worry part 2 is coming by September.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
salanda:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33757_CHAMS_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2021_FI.pdf

I think it has arrived! grin
Time will tell better... Let nobody accuse me of monkey hunting then grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
salanda:

Don't worry part 2 is coming by September.

@Salanda,

Do you advise exit of OANDO now? what is the forecast for OANDO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
igbosoro:

@Salanda,

I will exit tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
You mean cryptocurrencies elsewhere or where pls?

there you go! you know it already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Watch for Transcorp deal with FG on nuclear power plant

I hope that plant will be located in the North.
Transcorp has enough plants in the South.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Imokay: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

I hope that plant will be located in the North.
Transcorp has enough plants in the South.

You are not unhappy of nepotism and siting everything in the north this time around? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
igbosoro:

@Salanda,

You want somebody to tell you when the rally will end.
You know when you entered.
You know your greed profile.
You now when you've hit your target.
Take action accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
If U bought oando below #4, I suggest u sit tight, the ride just began, their pump and dump mechanism was halted by sec................. Its not a fundamentally sound company but If u got some afolabi units of it, just sit tight and enjoy the ride..................................... Oando will definitely do 100% in a bull run

CAVEAT: I entered at #4 and Im willing to loose all my investment in OAndo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
maishai:
CAVEAT: I entered at #4 and Im willing to loose all my investment in OAndo
Then it's not an investment...
Its a bet...

I come in peace!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
bigjay01:

there you go! you know it already
That one na blood money na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

You want somebody to tell you when the rally will end.
You know when you entered.
You know your greed profile.
You now when you've hit your target.
Take action accordingly.
Words of elders grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Has Oando not been under 10 for the past 2 years? why are you now only recently interested in mopping it up. What has changed per fundamentals?
No worries. found the news.
zendi:

Yes to your first remark, about trigger-happy, premature profit taking. As for Oando, it's rally is different from corporate results season euphoria.
I pray for money to mop up all the Oando anybody drops under 10.
Barring, of course, any new outbreak of boardroom firefights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kubusify(f), presiade(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.