Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921880 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Logba:
Experts in the house , I am planning to buy caverton on Monday. I need your professional guide.

Experts are still searching for what to buy oooo.
If your inner mind convinces you to buy caverton, just go ahead and buy afterall it's trading at almost 52weeks low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
ojeysky:

It's out already o: https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34405_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC%20CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_.pdf

Nothing worth celebrating
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Oga mi, Nov to Feb too short abeg except na jijo una dey recommend .

Make una dey buy d business not d stock. If u dey buy d business, u go sabi more about the business and dat stock. To sabi a business cycle wella, Nov to Feb no go dey enough. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

I dey gbadun your analysis and the comedy in your writings, keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
klas:

There are two types of limited liability companies in Nigeria.
Company limited by shares and company limited by guarantee.

The companies limited by shares have shareholders and are most common. They have just the word “Limited” at the end of their names in case of private companies or “Plc” in case of public companies. Note that only a Plc company can be quoted on the stock exchange.

The companies limited by guarantee do not have share capital but their owners are called guarantors. They are mostly not-for-.profit entities though they may engage in activities for profit. They are denoted by the word “Limited by Guarantee” after their names.

Entities that would have registered as limited by guarantee prefer to register as Incorporated Trustee because of difficult registration process for limited by guarantee.

Thanks for the explanation smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Liability limited by shares. Even public companies are "limited". Companies that are not for profit are limited by guaranty, not shares.

The important part you should be interested in is the "private". After delisting it ceases to be a public company and will only be owned by few private individuals, basically the owners before it became a public company.. in other words, it returns to "status quo ante".

Thanks for the explanation as well. They say it's not an MTO. Might consider going private sha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 119mba(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
yMcy56:
COURTVILLE
Q3 was superb!!! shocked
......From my layman's view...... tongue
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34499_COURTEVILLE_BUSINESS_SOLUTIONS_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANC.pdf
My dear the report is truly very good and they want all these goodies just for them alone hence delisting? I can't believe a stock selling for less than 0.50k has almost half a billion naira in cash or Oxygen as one Chief here will call it, he pointed it out and you guys highlighted it. And the delisting process I believe will be till next year according to their letter, the Shareholders meeting to approve, SEC and NSE approvals and then 3 Months minimum notice will get towards first quarter of next year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Okomu oil result is the bomb. EPS of 12.16 from 5.24.
This is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
119mba:

My dear the report is truly very good and they want all these goodies just for them alone hence delisting? I can't believe a stock selling for less than 0.50k has almost half a billion naira in cash or Oxygen as one Chief here will call it, he pointed it out and you guys highlighted it. And the delisting process I believe will be till next year according to their letter, the Shareholders meeting to approve, SEC and NSE approvals and then 3 Months minimum notice will get towards first quarter of next year.

i just bought shares with them did they even declare dividend?.. ...will they pay a premium to shareholders if they delist ...very greedy people lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mpeace:
Okomu oil result is the bomb. EPS of 12.16 from 5.24.
This is overwhelming

Presco is better and cheaper
Presco eps q3= N3.65k. Year to date N13.78k from N5.03k, currently selling for N89
Okomu eps q3= N2.17k. Year to date N12.16k from N5.24k, currently selling for N135

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
The bomb in all the reports so far is Total Plc.
Eps q3= N15.67k against N3.06k last yr
YTD eps=N39.43k against N1.47k last yr.
Total might get to N55 to N60 eps at the end of the year. For me, they don't have business in sub N500.
This is not a recommendation to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please where is OANDO result? Has anyone seen it or have it? I want to look into it.

Cc
Mcy, Loco, samguru etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Marketapprentic:
Please where is OANDO result? Has anyone seen it or have it? I want to look into it.

Cc
Mcy, Loco, samguru etc

OANDO is a political stock,they are above the SEC and NSE rules.

The board will release their results at their convenient time.

OANDO is not a company any minority shareholder can shakara grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Marketapprentic:

Cc
Mcy, Loco, samguru etc

This is one of my gambling stocks.
The mgt is not a transparent type.
How will you invest in a company that has a leadership tussle to the shareholders detriment.Those who has been bitten once by the company will not want it twice.

Oandos share price looks very cheap and can trade above #10 before year end but remember you can also be trapped if sec releases a circular against the company as we have seen it before.

Note: It is a good stock to TRADE but not a company that worth investment until transparency is seen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
In this episode of Value Nigeria Podcast, I have a chat with a friend and astute individual investor, Keji Alabi, about all things investing...

Believe me, you do not want to miss this discussion!

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/34--All-things-investing-A-chat-with-Keji-Alabi-e19hi21

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
longlife20:

Presco eps q3= N3.65k. Year to date N13.78k from N5.03k, currently selling for N89
Okomu eps q3= N2.17k. Year to date N12.16k from N5.24k, currently selling for N135

Both presco and Okomu are still very very cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ofp1: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
longlife20:

Is their dividend impressive? What is it like?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ofp1:

Is their dividend impressive? What is it like?
Edited

Perhaps Presco will improve this year. They usually don't pay more than #2 and it's only once a year they pay

Presco is declaring an interim dividend of #1 so that should take their dividend total to about #3 except they increase the final dividend as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
debeey87:

Perhaps they will improve this year. Both of them usually don't pay more than #2 and it's only once a year they pay

Presco is declaring an interim dividend of #1 so that should take their dividend total to about #3 except they increase the final dividend as well

samguru:

Both presco and Okomu are still very very cheap.

longlife20:

They don't look cheap when we consider their prices vis a vis dividends paid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
debeey87:

Perhaps they will improve this year. Both of them usually don't pay more than #2 and it's only once a year they pay

Do you mean interim or final div, cos okomu paild N7 final div for last financial year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2021
samguru:

OANDO is a political stock,they are above the SEC and NSE rules.

The board will release their results at their convenient time.

OANDO is not a company any minority shareholder can shakara grin

Hmmmmm! Nawaooo. Abeg let me be watching from the sideline.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2021
locodemy:

How will you invest in a company that has a leadership tussle to the shareholders detriment.Those who has been bitten once by the company will not want it twice.

Oandos share price looks very cheap and can trade above #10 before year end but remember you can also be trapped if sec releases a circular against the company as we have seen it before.

Note: It is a good stock to TRADE but not a company that worth investment until transparency is seen.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2021
longlife20:
The bomb in all the reports so far is Total Plc.
Eps q3= N15.67k against N3.06k last yr
YTD eps=N39.43k against N1.47k last yr.
Total might get to N55 to N60 eps at the end of the year. For me, they don't have business in sub N500.
This is not a recommendation to buy.

Am with OkomuOil plc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2021
This one wey everywhere dull like this.
Una don carry all una money put for market?
I am seeing some days pullback either this week or next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Valueinvestor:

Do you mean interim or final div, cos okomu paild N7 final div for last financial year

I must have missed that then. Thanks for pointing that out. Presco hasn't changed in terms of dividend tho but #7 dividend is good from Okomu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
ukay2:

Am with OkomuOil plc

Doc is everywhere there's money grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
WAPCO is fast approaching KM30, the journey to KM 40 continues shortly

Marketapprentic:

But senior boss oga Emma was always highlighting WAPCO directly and indirectly. I had WAPCO in mind and my started buying too when I discovered the he was buying WAPCO cuz that Boss can never buy chaff grin. He uses microscope and telescope with plenty patience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2lexy:
WAPCO is fast approaching KM30, the journey to KM 40 continues shortly

Road still far .. to km40
It still going to retrace back ...
After 10th November...
To load more passengers...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
E Ku Market o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Any heads up on AIICO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
sterlingD:
Any heads up on AIICO?
Bonus script announcement is driving the share price up.....
12:9 --- 12 new bonus for every 9 shares held.

I think the price has gone a bit up now though.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34351_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC%20AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC_CORPORATE_ACT.pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realking(m), ojeysky(m), mails4funshi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.