Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11560626 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (8191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is there a stockbroker that is the best (in all areas) for the NASD OTC MARKET and whose stockbroker commission rate is 0.5% or lower?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wapgod:
If I move all my shares from one stockbroker to another, do I need to redo the process of E-dividend form submission and Transfer form submission for these transferred shares for the stockbroker that I transferred them to?

No , you dont
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
The cheapest and perhaps most non-performing should be UBA. Came down from about 13 in 2018 and has not gone beyond 10 in almost 4yrs. Might have strong ties with Transcorp brouhaha. Tony na wa

currentprice:

just review vitaform on my bedsheet, Hmmmm i can see this company will go places... Fp has increase tremendously, price will likely rise more grin

with CP according to my bedsheet vitaform is the 3rd cheapest stock on exchange right now.

Lol.... dont ask me the first and 2nd o. cos it all over there staring at us hotly grin
will reveal at approprate time let enjoy coming rain with peace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 2:45am On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

The gap between GTB and Zenith Bank reduced from N10 to N2

I think I still have one idle 300K somewhere
Where is that my login detail for morgan capitals again
It seems GTCO has finally reached bargain price undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2021
“The beauty of the whole thing is that the money is attracting the interest of 22 percent. So, I am waiting for the interest to be above their capacity so I can take over the bank,” Chukuma said.

GTCO and Innoson session film

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2021
ojeysky:
“The beauty of the whole thing is that the money is attracting the interest of 22 percent. So, I am waiting for the interest to be above their capacity so I can take over the bank,” Chukuma said.

GTCO and Innoson session film
Any link to this?
Maybe GTB too is about to start its own drama too.....
Think we have to keep keen eyes here as well.

**Updated**
OK. Here's the link I saw:
It's more of Innosun boss planning to take up and take over the management of GTBank....,..
After they might have crashed the price, the value will be drastically reduced, then they'll start packing it..........just my opinion oo.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://platinumpost.ng/2021/11/18/im-now-ready-to-take-over-gtbank-says-innoson-boss/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiYrae7z6P0AhUJ4YUKHdzYBycQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1BLaRLsTK0upE69VIdsbtw&ampcf=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2021
But is it ordinary 35 billion naira that's making GTB shake like this. They should pay this guy and end this drama
Surprised that my sister in ogun state noticed it and no one else, even those in the banks at lagos didn't realize it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
moneymanager:
But is it ordinary 35 billion naira that's making GTB shake like this. They should pay this guy and end this drama
Surprised that my sister in ogun state noticed it and no one else, even those in the banks at lagos didn't realize it undecided
It's 32B + 22% interest so far ........
If it keeps mounting, then Innosun boss may become a majority shareholder here......
Once he's successful, he can start dragging the management of the bank with the current majority shareholder.......,
Think they have to reduce the worth of GTB first to be able to do this successfully, the fall in price may be one of the strategies to achieve this.

He's already assuring the customers of the bank that he'll manage the bank well, once/if he takes over...... smiley
He'll have his own cacaus as well, supporting and pushing him to go ahead.
We are in Billionaires' bank take over era. Lol.

If we observed very well, there has been increased activities in the accumulation of shares of almost all the banks lately........even Wema, Unity, Jaiz, Sterling are not left out........all of them.
We keep watching the drama.
**Na observation o**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2021
yMcy56:

It's 32B + 22% interest so far ........
If it keeps mounting, then Innosun boss may become a majority shareholder here......
Once he's successful, he can start dragging the management of the bank with the current majority shareholder.......,
Think they have to reduce the worth of GTB first to be able to do this successfully, the fall in price may be one of the strategies to achieve this.

He's already assuring the customers of the bank that he'll manage the bank well, once/if he takes over...... smiley
He'll have his own cacaus as well, supporting and pushing him to go ahead.
We are in Billionaires' bank take over era. Lol.

If we observed very well, there has been increased activities in the accumulation of shares of almost all the banks share lately............even Wema, Unity, JAIZ, Sterling are not left out.......all of them....
We keep watching the drama.
** Na observation o**
On a serious note, Gtb can easily pay that judgment sum and bear the effect. A bank that declares over 200,billion in profit after tax las year should be able to pay 35billion judgment debt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
From insiders

Management and efficiency wise , GTB is no longer the bank we used to know. There is a lot of discontent among the staff with the slow pace of promotion and staff welfare. Also some of the best brains of GTB are being poached by the managers of the newly formed Lotus bank .

Investors may need to readjust their holdings here going forward.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Mpeace:
On a serious note, Gtb can easily pay that judgment sum and bear the effect. A bank that declares over 200,billion in profit after tax las year should be able to pay 35billion judgment debt

I think there is also an ego thing playing out here, hopefully it will help the minority
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
i sincerely don't feel any of these issues stated above have anything to do with the decline in GTCO, There is an across board profit taking in highly capitalised stocks in the major parts of last month and this month, This is what it looks like when the market participants are heavily domesticated, We are indeed fast approaching the holiday season so this isn't too far from logic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2021
gbengafaro1986:
i sincerely don't feel any of these issues stated above have anything to do with the decline in GTCO, There is an across board profit taking in highly capitalised stocks in the major parts of last month and this month, This is what it looks like when the market participants are heavily domesticated, We are indeed fast approaching the holiday season so this isn't too far from logic

GTB results still lacklustre...
Same thing with Stanbic...
November is historically bearish...
We are looking forward to Santa Claus rally..
May the Heavens favour our picks...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
NGXGROUP investors ....how market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
GTCO is seeing serious dumping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
moneymanager:

Your sister is not the only one who noticed it. Myself and some other people I know have noticedd something similar during this week here in Abuja, but we choose not to "spoil their market" on social media. We just reduced our exposure to any ineventualities........ if you know what i mean.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Tvegas:
From insiders

Management and efficiency wise , GTB is no longer the bank we used to know. There is a lot of discontent among the staff with the slow pace of promotion and staff welfare. Also some of the best brains of GTB are being poached by the managers of the newly formed Lotus bank .

Investors may need to readjust their holdings here going forward.

Hmmmmmm. My own experience when I visited one of their branches during this week to withraw .......... my mouth no fit talk am as it would seem exagerrated and impossible for a bank like GTB, and that isn't the first time I'll be withrawing such amount of money..........Enough said lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2021
its now that GTCO is realy becoming irresistable cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Willie2015:

GTB results still lacklustre...
Same thing with Stanbic...
November is historically bearish...
We are looking forward to Santa Claus rally..
May the Heavens favour our picks...

Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2021
gbengafaro1986:
NGXGROUP investors ....how market grin

We are watching and waiting grin
N14 is getting close
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2021
WAPCO dividend has landed ooo....sweet weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2021
faoogoke:

We are watching and waiting grin
N14 is getting close

They have same standard with cadbury. Same result, Eps etc.

Cadbury is my barometer for NGX Group.
#10 is good to enter to see if the results will keep on improving but they won't allow the price fall to that....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
GTCO is seeing serious dumping.

Looks like they dumping Access and Zenith as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2021
i was going to say this but i dont wanna break hearts ....very savage man grin
locodemy:

They have same standard with cadbury. Same result, Eps etc.

Cadbury is my barometer for NGX Group.
#10 is good to enter to see if the results will keep on improving but they won't allow the price fall to that....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
gbengafaro1986:

To be fair, it seems everything is falling including crypto and us stocks undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
oh dont get me started on crypto boss shocked im totally hoping this is following seasonal trend, November, December till February are usually bearish seasons
moneymanager:

To be fair, it seems everything is falling including crypto and us stocks undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Princkez:
WAPCO dividend has landed ooo....sweet weekend
I never see my own oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
WAPCO dividend on Friday oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok mama chinyere give me two plates of pepper soup and 4 green bottles. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
samguru:
WAPCO dividend on Friday oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok mama chinyere give me two plates of pepper soup and 4 green bottles. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why should people sell off stocks in panic?
Let them not play prank for us with Gtco brouhaha.Unless something is wrong with the global stocks.I don't see any reason for rainfall now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
gbengafaro1986:

I hope this CBN loan isn't affecting the banks?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/economy-rescue-funds-came-from-banks-cash-reserves-emefiele/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (8191) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spido(m), sterlingD(m), Raider76 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.