Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972531 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let me open new page for you mate cheesy

EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
AIRTEL shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
eziokwunwoko:
Good afternoon Sir onegentleguy;
I need your advice ; MULTIVERSE / RT BRISCOE ; Which should I BUY .
PLEASE REPLY ME

bro how far about you plan updc reit buy?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
onegentleguy:
Sorry but those 2 are currently not on my radar.
I'll advise you to look out for better coys...
Wanted to reply "NONE" but just say make I mind my biz as he no mention me, make I no commit offence. grin
Good reply btw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
eziokwunwoko:
Sir what is your fair value price for UPDCREIT.
Please i need your reply

currentprice:

UPDXREIT is a bad market on my bedsheet bro

fv showing below cp @ 3.40

many metrics are not even pointing green flag. red flag more than the green embarassed.

it my own opinion bro, some might even see it juicy when they compare the earnings with total liabilities grin

me and my household will let this pass

grin grin grin grin

Hope u held back small to buy @ better price as advice then. patience is the clue.... you will still get at a better price

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by InspiredGene: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oga onegentleguy, nice response.
However, even if your recommendation fail many times. Am still a big fan of you analysis and will follow them and take responsibility of my action.

onegentleguy:

You bought UBA when you should've sold.
Am guessing it was the period we analyzed and advised folks to swap (more of) their holding in UBA for ACCESS (portfolio weighting in view)

Now you are selling or have sold off your UBA when you should've bought or HOLD.

The problem is not Mr Tony E. bro. ...the only problem I see, lies on the need for you to REJIG your investment tool and REFINE your strategy.

Again, it could also be that you may have been taken aback by emotional investing. (in this instance)
To help, i'll suggest you always have a WELL DEFINED TRADE SET-UP before playing any asset.

Pls don't take it personal. ...just dishing out a honest advice.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Am i the only one that thinks a lot of Nigerian shares are undervalued these shares are insanely cheap for us to pick up ....i would advise long term holding on some of them ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

I just published an article with the title:

MTN NIGERIA: "THE ANATOMY OF A PUBLIC OFFER"

...Dissecting the recent PO (public offer) proposal by MTN Nigeria; everything from interpreting the Nos to looking in on the recent financials with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663437-mtn-nigeria-the-anatomy-of-a-public-offer

Regards

Report reaching me has it that the recently concluded MTN IPO allotment has been finally approved.
...was told that the allotment will be credited and uploaded to the CSCS A/c of successful investors on or before the 18 of Feb, 2022.... while funds will be returned to those whose allotment were unsuccessful on or before this Friday Feb 4.

The implication of this is that successful investors will partake of the just announced 2021, YE dividend declaration of N8.57...given that the Qualification date and CDR (closure date of registrar) are in April 6 & 7 respectively. wink cheesy grin

Elsewhere, the coys equity price is also doing well. ...already trading near N200, up by over 21% from price range during the IPO.

Again, this was expected and in line with the input of the article above.
...congratulations to all those who followed up with the guide therein.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

Report reaching me has it that the recently concluded MTN IPO allotment has been finally approved.
...was told that the allotment will be credited and uploaded to the CSCS A/c of successful investors on or before the 18 of Feb, 2022.... while funds will be returned to those whose allotment were unsuccessful on or before this Friday Feb 4.

The implication of this is that successful investors will partake of the just announced 2021, YE dividend declaration of N8.57... given that the Qualification date and CDR (closure date of registrar) are in April 6 & 7 respectively. wink cheesy grin

Elsewhere, the coys equity price is also doing well. ...already trading near N200, up by over 21% from price range during the IPO.

Again, this was expected and in line with the input of the article above.
... congratulations to all those who followed up with the guide therein.

Regards

very nice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Access about to take off shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by klas(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
MTNN NL has announced the outcome of the public offer. We summarize the key details below:

Subscriptions were made for 802mn units (139% oversubscription). This triggered an additional allotment of 15% of the initial offer size.

MTNN allotted 661mn units (115% of offer size) to both retail and Institutional investors. Retail bids were fully allotted, while institutions who participated in the book build received 72% of their bids.

126k retail applications were received, out of which 115k accounts were opened by first-time investors.

MTNN has reserved 4.3mn units for the incentive scheme: shareholders who hold their shares for 1 year, would get 1 free share for every 20 held...caped at 250 shares.

MTN Group's shareholding has been reduced by 3.25pt to 75.58%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Slimdove:

Oga go and rest, there is nothing way Musa no go see for gate. Can you imagine yourself.

someone dropped analysis of some stock he found value in them and also advised you to Apply DD.

Probably you see the same value and jumped in,maybe the stock did not move within your timeframe.

Then you will declare the person enemy.my brother it is very bad of you.

For your information caverton is still a buy till tomorrow.

You are discouraging people that are dropping some great input for us and I don't like it.

locodemy:

Caverton, Lasaco and one other stock I am yet to remember is going to create value for shareholders.Their top line is still in order.Those who are interested in these mentioned stocks should hold on and allow the market to deal with them on share price first.Just load cash and get ready.

Caverton for dis same market? Shuo!!, on top dis beta beta results wey full everywhere, anyone wey go dey buy caverton,Fela go call am "na suegbe".

No monkey hunting dis year o, all d monkey wey dey Idanre Hills don enter town dey wear monkey jacket sef.

Caverton still dey recieve beating, make people wait sumol before dem enter abeg .
Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
ASI first breakout in 13 years
Expect a very long-term bull
A retest of 45k lies ahead though

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
Ao retest of 45k lies ahead though
The last confirmation just landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
NNFM, FIDSON, GUINESS, TRANSCORP and CUSTODIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
currentprice:

Hope u held back small to buy @ better price as advice then. patience is the clue.... you will still get at a better price

grin grin grin
UPDCREIT result is bad but their dividend yield is quite considerable. Last year they paid total of 56kobo. And it appears they pay twice yearly.
Sometime these things are confusing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
goody234:

i have gtco already o grin

No room for "Variety is the spice of life" when it comes to stock investments o grin
But on a more serious note, a times the next stock one needs to buy is actually the one already in your portfolio

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Welcome back Oga Agba,good to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Caverton for dis same market? Shuo!!,
The truth is that Caverton shares for now is a no-go-area. The company was badly hit by COVID. If you can recall that most of their clients are multinational oil companies, whose operations were badly hit last year. Sincerely speaking, it may take the whole of this year to recover from the loss incurred.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please who is interested to buy my Dunlop shares? I will give you discount and script bonus of 1:3. That is for every unit you buy, i will give 3 units free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
petaling:
Please who is interested to buy my Dunlop shares? I will give you discount and script bonus of 1:3. That is for every unit you buy, i will give 3 units free.

Why are you dumping?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Which companies does the great labalaba of Africa recommend?

Nigerialabalaba:

Caverton for dis same market? Shuo!!, on top dis beta beta results wey full everywhere, anyone wey go dey buy caverton,Fela go call am "na suegbe".

No monkey hunting dis year o, all d monkey wey dey Idanre Hills don enter town dey wear monkey jacket sef.

Caverton still dey recieve beating, make people wait sumol before dem enter abeg .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

Sorry but those 2 are currently not on my radar.
I'll advise you to look out for better coys.
INTER BREWERY, ACCESS, GSK, TOTAL, PRESCO, UBA, FIDELITY, JB and ... are still within a good purchase price range.

But if u are looking for penny coys, then CHAMS, TRANSCORP, COURTVILLE and the few insurance coys we highlighted here in times past should be just fine.

Pls note that for some, you'd need to have a mid to long-term investment mindset.
Kindly refer to my many previous post for further guidance.

...Due diligence still applies.

Regards

Would it make sense to sell universal insurance to buy chams?

Risk is mine as usual..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Why are you dumping?

I have been holding since 2008.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
petaling:
Dunlop shocked wey done close shop in nigeria and NSE?

Even free no one will collect even if you add script bonus of 1: 100,000 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
currentprice:

bro how far about you plan updc reit buy?

grin grin grin
Poor Result
I have sold off
Wil come back later @1.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
gbengafaro1986:
Access about to take off shocked

Take off to where please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
eziokwunwoko:

Poor Result
I have sold off
Wil come back later @1.80

the sign was there on their previous results, too much red flag

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Valueinvestor:

No room for "Variety is the spice of life" when it comes to stock investments o grin
But on a more serious note, a times the next stock one needs to buy is actually the one already in your portfolio
True that I am trying to buy more dangote cement shares but I want to to go down a bit grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Foundwealth001: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Eyin ara adugbo, se e ti gbo wipe Agbalowomeri is back to NSEMPA?
@Agbalowomeri.
Longest time!
Welcome back from investment exile.
Bull returned, Agbalowomeri resurfaced.
There is hope oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 5:02am On Feb 02, 2022
yMcy56:

Just knew that GT's move go dey aggressive.........

GT: Slow to fall, quick to rise......
Zee: slow to rise, quick to fall.....

undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2022
yMcy56:
ACCESS.........sighted @10.10
UBA .........@8.70
GTCO........@27.80
ZENITH.......@26.50
WAPCO ........@27.20

GT and ACCESS don dey wake up......

**Disclaimer: Not to be taking as any form of buy or sell.

Someone already JUMPED OUT from ACCESS, the only Mr Swallow in the market grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BullBearMkt(m), LILBIMS and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.