Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857360 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2022
yMcy56:

This was posted just yesterday.
Transcorp was selling @0.91/0.93 range not too long ago and it's been noised here, you for don pick some units.......you can watch out for pullback and buy some, the stock may likely perform well this year.......lots of positive news surrounding it.....Waiting for Q4 result.....
Consider Chams @20/21k.......
CHI Plc.....if it can come down a bit lower than CP (0.65k), very good Q4 released.........
Lasaco @1.05 downwards if you can get...,....

Alternatively, be patient and let the euphoria of results go down first, then audited results will be a pointer to which and which to pick.

Thanks

A while back i bought transcorp, courteville and chams (bought slightly higher than 21k I think)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 5:14am On Feb 03, 2022
locodemy:
There is one stock.This stock has really dealt with some top ogas here.Some went on exile till today because of what the stock did to them in the past.This stock lacks good corporate governance because of bad mgt.

This stock is set to deliver in price action but the results are nowhere to be found for over 2 yrs now due to the issue it's having with the regulators.

I am here to announce to our members to get ready for sharp rise.Infact the stock may deliver close to 500% if not more than.

With all these expressions, the stock is decoded.Soon we gonna see if I am right or wrong.

I beg connect the decoder.. signal still scrambled.. don't want to go on a hunch..
Do "fill in the missing letters" please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2022
locodemy:
Nice set up in the insurance sector.
Most insurance stocks below #1 now will trade above #1 in this 2022.

Some of the insurance stocks above #1 now will touch #10,#7 and #5 in this 2022.

Most insurance stocks will pay good dividends in this 2022.

The following stocks should be put into considerations when picking from the sector......The best ones for me oooo.......Custodian, Nem, mansard, Lasaco, Regency, sovereign,Consolidated hallmark.

Except Lasaco, others will deliver good audited result and possibly dividends to shareholders.Lasaco will rise because of shareholding structure and it's shares outstanding which is the best among all the insurance companies at the moment.

Others are sunu, royalex but their results are not encouraging.I will consider them because their OS is okay when compare to others.

Other good stocks are Aiico, conerstone, Linkage but they need to work on their OS to gain my attention.

Mercy, I know you will be happy to hear this from me although insurance stocks are no no for me except Lasaco which I have some holdings.Will buy more at 90kobo if possible.

Please, what say thee about universal insurance and sovereign trust assurance that have been stuck at 20k / 22k for a while?
Will the impending insurance sector rally rub off on them or should they be done away with?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2022
BullBearMkt:
@RabbiDoracle, Weldone. Your predictions are coming true
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks BBM. I salute you sir.

We are entering the phase of aggressive bull rise on NSE and other EMs. During this phase, everything boat is lifted by the tsumani of money.

Many stocks can go on full bids for weeks. After many months, the mania reduces and people panic. When prices settle at rest, then the mania accelerates again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
onegentleguy:
Here's to the fellow who asked if PRESCO was undervalued after I posted a highlight on OKOMU...
YES... indeed PRESCO is GROSSLY UNDERPRICED!

...infact, slightly even ahead of OKOMU should one compare the current mkt peg to their value accretive stance/potential.

Using a mix of valuation model that adopts a highly CONSERVATIVE approach by raking-off near 2x peg to surrounding risk including a further premium given that the just released report is unaudited, I have a FVE of N139.58
...which implies an approx 59% discount from Fridays closing price.

Rating: Overweight/Overperform

In PRESCO, I believe.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always.

Selah

PRESCO TO ACQUIRE 100% stake in SIAT NIG LTD (SNL)

A clearly smart move from PRESCO.
This should greatly enhance the coys bottom line in the short to mid term.

• One of the fine aspect of this acquisition is the zero equity addition that comes with financing it. ...knocking off any possible risk from dilution and ensuring that the benefit of the acquired coys value accretive stance can almost immediately drop down to the shareholders of PRESCO.

• Then again, the MKT VALUE of PRESCO post the acquisition (the combined entity) is expected to be higher following its listing on the NGX.
By implication, the equity price of PRESCO will need to push up to reflect the new mkt value given that the company's OS before and after the acquisition will remain UNCHANGED.

• The amount spent for the acquisition (a 100% take over of SNLs approx 7.33B OS @ N2.865/s) is already captured in PRESCO' recent report. (see inv in SNL under CFI in the SCF) so there's no immediate worry over the coys present value proposition.
Aside it's very healthy topline, PRESCO has a robust bottom line and a strong cash position.

Bottom line:
It's a very good move from a value-drive standpoint.

Already highlighted the potential in PRESCO before now. (kindly refer to my past post for guidance)
Rating now upgraded to: Buy/Outperform.

Due diligence still applies.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2022
locodemy:
There is one stock.This stock has really dealt with some top ogas here.Some went on exile till today because of what the stock did to them in the past.This stock lacks good corporate governance because of bad mgt.

This stock is set to deliver in price action but the results are nowhere to be found for over 2 yrs now due to the issue it's having with the regulators.

I am here to announce to our members to get ready for sharp rise.Infact the stock may deliver close to 500% if not more than.

With all these expressions, the stock is decoded.Soon we gonna see if I am right or wrong.

Oga Loco and OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bbduty: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2022
locodemy:

Cheers.Always keep eyes on companies with good shareholding structure.It pays

Please what do you consider to be a good shareholding structure?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Oga Loco and OANDO grin
Oando will graduate from penny stock this year.
Oando is my blue-chip stock of the year and Academy press my kobo/penny stock of the year.

Let's watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2022
bbduty:

Please what do you consider to be a good shareholding structure?

Pls don't hold that as your principles of stock investments.

I use the shareholding structure to monitor the free floats and how it affects share price of a stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
OANDO, almost on full Offer!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2022
locodemy:

Oando is my blue-chip stock of the year and Academy press my kobo/penny stock of the year.

Let's watch and see

I am seeing una handwriting grin.
OANDO that has never cross #5 for many months now, but it crossed 5 today after LOCO Gospel. I dey see una. Make person no go contribute into Tinubu campaign fund and come back with empty can grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2022
dharpzee:

grin I understand that you have entered the locomotive engine train. Abeg, I go arrange agberos to help push it for una.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2022
dharpzee:
Full bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2022
OANDO
In as much as I don't want to put mouth for this matter, make I still say make Una play safe here for now ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya take the update:
* No result yet since 2019
** 2019 Audited financial report to be filed before end of Q1 2022.....
*** Thereafter, 2020 will be filed........then 2021 AFS....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35044_OANDO_PLC%20OANDO_PLC__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2022p.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
samguru:
Those of you in OANDO bus be careful oooo

The backlog of results will be released and from reliable source, the results are BAD.

OANDO needs SERIOUS capital injection to keep the company on her feet.
grin

I still need to be careful cuz this my boss prediction on the texture or look of results dey always come in 100%. So let me wait for the results first grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
samguru:
Those of you in OANDO bus be careful oooo

The backlog of results will be released and from reliable source, the results are bad.

OANDO needs SERIOUS capital injection to keep the company on her feet.
After these relaeases, It wouldn't be strange to see the price at N2.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
austinkenneth:

After these relaeases, It wouldn't be strange to see the price at N2.00

Let those who have the releases please share them with us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
The market today was some how.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
How can anyone do this kind of dastardly act? This is so devilish.
Okomu Oil Suspends Operations In Edo After Gunmen Kill Worker, Set Plantation Ablaze
https://www.nairaland.com/6969759/okomu-oil-suspends-operations-edo#109922249
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
otokx:
The market today was some how.

NB has maintained higher than usual trading volumes over d last few weeks while price remained in a very narrow range, slightly downwards. It looks like low key accumulation. Are we going to see a 20% up-tick once they are done and d stuck dries up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
ojesymsym:
How can anyone do this kind of dastardly act? This is so devilish.

https://www.nairaland.com/6969759/okomu-oil-suspends-operations-edo#109922249

“It will cost the company about 5,000 dollars to replant a hectare, meaning that we will require about 100,000 dollars (N50 million) to replant the entire 20 hectares and bring it up to its present years of maturity over the next seven years.

“It will cost the company about 5,000 dollars to replant a hectare, meaning that we will require about 100,000 dollars (N50 million) to replant the entire 20 hectares and bring it up to its present years of maturity over the next seven years.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
I wonder how the market will react to it in the coming days
OBAGADAFFI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
ojesymsym:
I wonder how the market will react to it in the coming days

The market won't like this.

This is a big loss.

I hope they have other Plantations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
It is true that SEPLAT is the owns the exploded FPSO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Insider source informed me that the company , OANDO might be taking private in nearest future
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Not true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

No relationship with SEPLAT.

The FPSO is in receivership but belong toe Sheba Exploration and Production Company (SEPCO). Sheba is one of the companies that promoted SEPLAT. The SEP in SEPLAT is from SEPco.

SEPCO is primarily owned by ABC

Eku market ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2022
locodemy:

Let's watch and see

On my watchlist too including transcorpse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

No relationship.

The vessel is owned by one of ABC Orjiakor’s company former chairman of Seplat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Coolcash1:

No relationship.

The vessel is owned by one of ABC Orjiakor’s company former chairman of Seplat.

wanaj0:

No relationship with SEPLAT.

The FPSO is in receivership but belong toe Sheba Exploration and Production Company (SEPCO). Sheba is one of the companies that promoted SEPLAT. The SEP in SEPLAT is from SEPco.

SEPCO is primarily owned by ABC

Eku market ooo

otokx:

Not true

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Thanks BBM. I salute you sir.

We are entering the phase of aggressive bull rise on NSE and other EMs. During this phase, everything boat is lifted by the tsumani of money.

Many stocks can go on full bids for weeks. After many months, the mania reduces and people panic. When prices settle at rest, then the mania accelerates again.

Mercy or any oga, abeg which two shares can i buy to benefit from this capital appreciation for like a year.

I have UCAP in mind after i see their result and one more either access or any other one that gives dividend. Please advice. I am responsible for any decision i make. Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2022
please what is happening at rtbriscoe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, leparj(m), megawealth01, Desanta(m), dangle, Mpeace(m), sterlingD(m), presiade(m), aj8(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.