Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894729 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jayifeanyi1234: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi YMcy56,

Pls, what was Cp’s target price?

Thank you.

quote author=yMcy56 post=110115816]E Ku market oo.
See as everywhere just silent. grin

Las las, Zenith don dey vex........really dragging title with GTCO...........both sighted @27.30.......so far

Las las, Fidelity is fighting with FCMB for it's original place ........
Fidelity : sighted @ 2.92
FCMB : sighted @2.92.........
Who wears the crown? Mr. Time will tell......[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
jayifeanyi1234:
Hi YMcy56,
Pls, what was Cp’s target price? .....
For which one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Zenith closing up GTCO, Fidelity closing up FCMB, which one is UBA closing up on. Obviously Smallest amongst rivals. Completely left behind.....

yMcy56:
E Ku market oo.
See as everywhere just silent. grin

Las las, Zenith don dey vex........really dragging title with GTCO...........both sighted @27.30.......so far

Las las, Fidelity is fighting with FCMB for it's original place ........
Fidelity : sighted @ 2.92
FCMB : sighted @2.92.........
Who wears the crown? Mr. Time will tell......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
safepaulooo:
Zenith closing up GTCO, Fidelity closing up FCMB, which one is UBA closing up on. Obviously Smallest amongst rivals. Completely left behind.....

UBA will shock you soon. E go choke! Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
yMcy56:

Total dey vex oo......264.90 as at now.......up with N23+....
When I read that Pa Emma bought more units @238, I just knew that stock is going up........coupled with @Currentprice' discovery, OGG's comfirmation and one or two other ogas here.....
I hardly joke with CP's bedsheet........ grin

Who told you that Emma bought Total Energy.

I just rebalanced my portfolio and nothing more.

I only sold 50% of my Dangote cement shares at N270 and bought Total Energy at a price range of N213 to N220 about 2 weeks ago during Dangote cement buy back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
safepaulooo:

Access closed up to UBA and overtook it for good. Now access is closing up to FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

I only sold 50% of my Dangote cement shares at N270 and bought Total Energy at a price range of N213 to N220 about 2 weeks ago during Dangote cement buy back
He said he did not buy. Only rebalanced his portfolio. When you are large...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:
told you that Emma bought Total Energy.

Oga Emma, see where I read and got the 238 additional units from.........you said it yourself sir.....I no too dey forget things quickly....smiley

emmanuelewumi:
Abeg make Total no go on full bid ooooo
Mpeace:
From the look of things, full bid still far for total.
emmanuelewumi:
Got more units at N238 today

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
safepaulooo:
Think UBA should be closing up with FBNH and ETI..........tongue
Supposed to be closing up with Access in the process too.

*Na my opinion o* smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
yMcy56:

Oga Emma, see where I read and got the 238 additional units from.........you said it yourself sir.....I no too dey forget things quickly....smiley

Got more yesterday at N244 and N250 today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Board Member

Using Dangote cement to kanta balanced Total Energy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nsempa disliked stocks shaking ground.

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.
More upside is expected.some never even grind beans self.

Well, I am here because of one particular stock.I am pointing it now because the price is yet to move .This stock is currently trading at #3 and will Soon begin to rally.The destination is #10.

This stock is a tech stock and currently selling at #3.It has JUST 108m outstanding shares and a market cap of 320m.Free float shares available for trading is just 40m shares.The current Eps of this #3 stock is #2.97.No be juju be this?

When we look at the financials, the revenue dropped significantly but the company was able to improve in profit.There is about 300% jump in profit when compare to Jan-Dec 2020.

I will not mention it myself because but anyone who decodes it should keep eyes on it.It is among my top picks for 2022 like the ones mentioned above.

Back to custom street where the doings are happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
locodemy:

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.

Well, I am here because of one particular stock.I am pointing it now because the price is yet to move .This stock is currently trading at #3 and will Soon begin to rally.The destination is #10.

This stock is a tech stock and currently selling at #3.It has JUST 108m outstanding shares and a market cap of 320m.Free float shares available for trading is just 40m shares.The current Eps of this #3 stock is #2.97.No be juju be this?

When we look at the financials, the revenue dropped significantly but the company was able to improve in profit.There is about 300% jump in profit when compare to Jan-Dec 2020.

I will not mention it myself because but anyone who decodes it should keep eyes on it.It is among my top picks for 2022 like the ones mentioned above.

NCR

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Zenith bank to the moon undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

With a N10 million portfolio you can get a margin facility of N10 million which you can use to buy additional shares. Giving you a total portfolio size of N20 million. The N20 million portfolio is with the Stockbroker who gave you the facility.
Most people who take margin loans hope to pay back through capital appreciation of their securities.
You options are limited with a margin loan, you can only buy stocks approved by the Stockbroker and the approved stocks can be reviewed, when a stock is no longer on the list you are expected to sell the stock or bring in more cash or transfer other acceptable stocks into the portfolio. The Stockbroker encourages more trading from a margin loan operator, so don't be surprised if the commissions paid is higher than you interest payments when you audit your margin account at the end of the year.

In a share backed loan, a portfolio of N10 million can assess a loan of between N4 million to N6 million depending on the quality of stocks in the portfolio. The portfolio with your creditor is just N10 million. You have the loan cash with you because the loan is paid into your bank account, you can decide on how you want to spend or invest the fund. Unlike a margin loan whereby your original portfolio and loan cash are with the borrower.Your primary means of paying back the loan is based on your cash flow, capital appreciation of the securities bought with the loan is more like icing on the cake.
People have used Share backed loans to expand their business, attend to emergencies instead of selling their shares in a down market.

Imagine those who sold their Zenith Bank shares at N11 in May 2020 in order to attend to emergencies, now the stock is up by about 150% excluding the dividends earned in 2021
Chai.... Oga Emma, you would have shared this knowledge since nah. Just two days ago, I let go of truckload units of Zenith Bank to finance a real estate bargain that came my way.
I would have easily used the share backed loan facility if Morgancapital had such.
We learn everyday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
locodemy:

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.

Oga Loco, u dey try ooo but u see all those stocks u mentioned, forget matter cuz one or two persons fit move or manipulate it. How much was actually moved in moving them to the junction that they are now? 100k ,200k. Is this one movement. Abeg leave matter and now u are including SCOA plc grin. I can tell u for sure say na one person manipulate it move reach the present junction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
locodemy:

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.

The company is NCR. The company made profit because of the long term liability written off of $2million. It was reported as other income in their report. The company has a negative equity of 523 million.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
longlife20:

The company is NCR. The company made profit because of the long term liability written off of $2million. It was reported as other income in their report. The company has a negative equity of 523 million.

You think it's a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
locodemy:

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.

This stock is a tech stock and currently selling at #3.It has JUST 108m outstanding shares and a market cap of 320m.Free float shares available for trading is just 40m shares.The current Eps of this #3 stock is #2.97 shocked grin.No be juju be this?

Ogam Loco where and how did you arrive at that ur EPS cuz I am seeing 23kobo . Please help me out

Don't worry my boss. I have seen the right report. Make I go through it small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
longlife20:

This is also the case of Rt Briscoe.
Tomorrow it will be 100% up just in two weeks.
I can only follow the money when it is sighted.By the Grace of God,we are making money not financial print interpretations

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Oga Loco, u dey try ooo but u see all those stocks u mentioned, forget matter cuz one or two persons fit move or manipulate it. How much was actually moved in moving them to the junction that they are now? 100k ,200k. Is this one movement. Abeg leave matter and now u are including SCOA plc grin. I can tell u for sure say na one person manipulate it move reach the present junction.

If you say so no wahala Boss.

Hope it was one person that moved Air service from #1 to over #6 before delisting?What of IHS before delisting too?Stocks that defy the market don't need much attentions from people.They do their things gradually until people begin to notice them.

Our attention is never on NCR IF not that I mentioned it now.

Hope it is one person that is moving Rtb now?
You will not see Rtb buy even at 50kobo.

Scoa on it's own is a stock of #2.70 kobo and above.Hope you know they supply vehicles and equipments to construction companies like Julius Berger and they are also into constructions and contracts are also being given to them too?There is ongoing one now self.

Hope you can remember today in the next 4 weeks?

Pls don't fail to quote me if you win.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Ogam Loco where and how did you arrive at that ur EPS cuz I am seeing 23kobo . Please help me out

Don't worry my boss. I have seen the right report. Make I go through it small

Take it @ unaudited financial year 2021

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
I am only interpreting custom's street data.
It is different from our own investors data.

I don't have this stock.Afterall the price has not moved and no significant volume is traded for 10 days now so nobody will say I am loaded that's why I am monkey hunting.Just trying to play CP's role which he has abandoned.

If market no do justice to NCR now and in few days, make I know wetin cause am.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
locodemy:

This is also the case of Rt Briscoe.
Tomorrow it will be 100% up just in two weeks.
I can only follow the money when it is sighted.By the Grace of God,we are making money not financial print interpretations
Words on diamond!
Stocks on NSE are known to strangely defy financials and move paradoxically. It is a market driven more by emotions than by reason and that is a reflection of who the average Nigerians attitude in every human endeavour. We have severally witnessed companies announcing good results with dividends and bonuses only for their share prices to immediately nosedive. We were all here when CHAMS in 2019 announced a not so good result, declared a dividend and added that it had no cash to pay the said dividend anytime soon hence gave no specific date for payment but CHAMS immediately rose from 20 Kobo and galloped to 55 Kobo on a stretch.
We saw how JAPAUL suddenly flew from 20 Kobo to N 1.67 within two months this time last year all on the wings of sentiments while the Fundamentally soundest stocks have been on super glue to their static prices all that while.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:08am On Feb 11, 2022
arduino:

Chai.... Oga Emma, you would have shared this knowledge since nah. Just two days ago, I let go of truckload units of Zenith Bank to finance a real estate bargain that came my way.
I would have easily used the share backed loan facility if Morgancapital had such.
We learn everyday.

I know about the following with such products

Meristem finance a subsidiary of Meristem group.

Orange One finance a subsidiary of Investment One Financial services.

FSDH capital a subsidiary of FSDH Merchant bank.

You can also ask your bank if they offer such facilities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Your words are the obvious observation from anyone who has traded NSE for quite some time. Fundamentally sound stocks staying glued to their poor prices while kpi kpi stocks will be flying. Staggering! Personally I don't go with fundamentals alone, technical behaviour speaks loudest. But more important if one can go close to custom street to know the sentiment vibes.

Deadlytruth:

Words on diamond!
Stocks on NSE are known to strangely defy financials and move paradoxically. It is a market driven more by emotions than by reason and that is a reflection of who the average Nigerians attitude in every human endeavour. We have severally witnessed companies announcing good results with dividends and bonuses only for their share prices to immediately nosedive. We were all here when CHAMS in 2019 announced a not so good result, declared a dividend and added that it had no cash to pay the said dividend anytime soon hence gave no specific date for payment but CHAMS immediately rose from 20 Kobo and galloped to 55 Kobo on a stretch.
We saw how JAPAUL suddenly flew from 20 Kobo to N 1.67 within two months this time last year all on the wings of sentiments while the Fundamentally soundest stocks have been on super glue to their static prices all that while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Words on diamond!

After the reggae grin so where are all the Chams and japauls? They also sent many people back to village.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2022
safepaulooo:
Your words are the obvious observation from anyone who has traded NSE for quite some time. Fundamentally sound stocks staying glued to their poor prices while kpi kpi stocks will be flying. Staggering! Personally I don't go with fundamentals alone, technical behaviour speaks loudest. But more important if one can go close to custom street to know the sentiment vibes.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

After the reggae grin so where are all the Chams and japauls? They also sent many people back to village.

You can also ask where those houses and hostels built with the money from Japaul & co are too......

Keep on coming to the market with bed,mattress and pillow

#runsonmyfeet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2022
arduino:

We learn everyday.

He shared it on the Treasury Bill section some months back..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:
I am only interpreting custom's street data.
It is different from our own investors data.

I don't have this stock.Afterall the price has not moved and no significant volume is traded for 10 days now so nobody will say I am loaded that's why I am monkey hunting.Just trying to play CP's role which he has abandoned.

If market no do justice to NCR now and in few days, make I know wetin cause am.

Ogam Loco, you can see what I mean, all these kind of stock don't have volume and are easily manipulated by one or two persons. I don't see their movement as anything cuz with the movement comes how much income/gain. Like this one, with ordinary 5million, they will use it to move it 100% grin. Just check the volume history, this stock has never traded up to ordinary 400k units in the last one year. That company is still not alright, abeg forget that bubble eps. We Don see as it take come. Anyways make una dey move it, cuz I know that movement/bids will increase in that stock today, courtesy of NSEMPA now that u don market it . Thanks jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:

You can also ask where those houses and hostels built with the money from Japaul & co are too......

Keep on coming to the market with bed,mattress and pillow

#runsonmyfeet

grin grin so it is a case of mugu fall, guyman chop? Alright, so u collected those guys money and send them to village while u move to build hostels and houses. Abeg, remember to give them some rooms grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.