Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970040 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
locodemy:

Well analysed but this was how those stocks that delivered 200% started.For the past 5 yrs, this stock has not produced a result like this.I think it is an improved result despite the huge debts.Their creditors may have converted the debts to equity.Who knows?
We will get clearer picture from the coming Q1 result.For me, this stock is suppose to touch 50kobo and may trade above #1 before 2022 ends.I think more good results are coming in the subsequent quarters @ Rtbriscoe.It has done almost 40% in one week.We watch
You just took it out of my mouth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Foundwealth001:
Sometimes, in Stock investment, it is not about the valuation model, rather, it is all about risk vs benefit. A risk taker should not be discouraged in venturing into penny stocks.
You are free to brush past unrealistic valuation s.
You brush past when Champion Breweries was lifeless.
When Guiness was a no go area,
When UCAP was unattractive
When FBN holding was detested by investors
When Meyers, Morison, and Academy.....
You don vex? No vex abeg. tongue
Fyi, if you're looking for a risk taker, Mcy here is one.
The post wasnt with bad intention.
Wishing everyone in RTbriscoe bus all the best and safe landing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
On the talk about RT BRISCOE, I can only agree with the Nos. ...as that's where the FACT and base LOGIC lies.

I look at the coys print and I see a few improvement given where they're coming from.
Notwithstanding, RISK is still very much ahead of the combination of price peg and inherent REWARD, so this coy should be approached with CAUTION.

That said, I agree that an asset can sometimes deliver returns even without those 2 words.
...it's part of the peculiarities that surround the mechanism of the stock market around the globe, so YES one can indeed make money off what clearly appears to be an "irrational play".

However, because it seldom happens (probability of occurrence and WIN is usually a tiny little bit) it is often an act skewed towards SPECULATION than INVESTING and/or TRADING.

What @ MonkeyHunter, Mcy56 and others have done is try to help us understand the parts in bold so those who might decide to ignore FACT and LOGIC can "wear their thinking cap and get the required long spoon before dining with the ..."

It's also POSSIBLE that something else might be driving the stock price but even then, the 2 words above should still be given higher precedence until you are aware and can make sense of what it is.

Again, I agree that TA professionals can make money off situations like this, but some might also be caught in the web, especially the late entrants... hence the need for CAUTION.

Selah

"The difference between INVESTING and SPECULATING is like 'playing a ring/live action game' and 'gambling in the land of ghosts'
With the former, there is a PROBABILITY for you to control your emotion, but with the latter, there is a POSSIBILITY for your emotion to control you!
The problem however is that the latter process can often be catastrophic!"

~Sinclair

"The danger with SPECULATING in the stock market is that it can be an adversary to any clear Investing STRATEGY.
...and oftentimes, 'it is neither here nor there.'
With 90% of the act, it is just like attempting to invent an idea that is already obsolete."

~Sinclair

"When a company within the stock market wants to quickly dispose of a 'building without a foundation', it auctions it to a SPECULATOR.
An INVESTOR stays far away... a TRADER 'observes the structure'... but it is the SPECULATOR who eventually buys the auction."

~Sinclair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
yMcy56:

So what's the rumour Oga mi? Maybe I can believe.
.....because simplywall does not have sufficient data sometimes to base their judgement on..

If the fair value of RTbriscoe in huge debt was said to be 5.68, then JAPAUL should at least double that price nah. cheesy

For me, except there's insider news driving the share price, RT is a no go area as far as im concerned.

Na like play by play Japaul go quench some investors las las if dem still tink say na play .

For RTB, na BRT I dey see o, so make Egungun sha no enter express. If u don see sumol gain, japa or dey japa sumol sumol. Eni ori yo tins.

Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Foundwealth001: 1:27am On Feb 06, 2022
yMcy56:

So what's the rumour Oga mi? Maybe I can believe.
.....because simplywall does not have sufficient data sometimes to base their judgement on..

If the fair value of RTbriscoe in huge debt was said to be 5.68, then JAPAUL should at least double that price nah. cheesy

For me, except there's insider news driving the share price, RT is a no go area as far as im concerned.

Simply wall uses quantitative analysis, which utilises two things to calculate the fair value of a listed company. The current share price and the profitability of the company declared in their published financial statements. This method ignored the liability and predict the probability of future profitability.
The profitability could or might not occurred.
This is the best method for risk takers.
I personally wouldn't be surprised if RTB delivers 500% profit by December 2022 or remains stagnant at 0.20k for more years.
The bottom line is that RTB is back to profitability as published in the 2021 financial year result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
With dividend season fast approaching, we take an indepth look at the four dates every investor must understand to qualify for/ earn their dividends...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/48--Four-important-dates-for-dividends-e1e16lr

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
So we are going to be alright after all.
Our kids will be fine smiley smiley
https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/research-insights/economy/the-world-in-2050.html

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 3:05am On Feb 07, 2022
robobo:

Hello Boss

As per ASI is 38k the new 22k?

Same question I have been battling with cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by isaaciheukwu(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Please how do I get my unpaid dividends to be paid into my account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Transcorp this morning. Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2022
BullBearMkt:
My brother, ASI is heading 50k now!
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks Boss

However what i meant was if 38K is the new super resistance like 22k was for the period 2008 - 2020/21?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

The market won't like this.

This is a big loss.

I hope they have other Plantations.

OKOMU on full-offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

OKOMU on full-offer

we have no fear i full ground with my shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

OKOMU on full-offer
Investors are selling OKOMU to buy PRESCO. It makes ''long-term'' sense to do so!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
seyisanya:
Investors are selling OKOMU to buy PRESCO. It makes ''long-term'' sense to do so!

i hate selling at a loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mahommie29: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
buy the dip on OKOMU, the adverse news on them is not unresolvable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
mahommie29:
The only thing is that the solution is long term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
seyisanya:

Presco might feel the heat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
mahommie29:

Replanting the entire 20 hectares and bringing it up to its present years of maturity over the next seven years?

That won't be easy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
mahommie29:
That is what is called counter attack strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mahommie29: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mpeace:
The only thing is that the solution is long term

Rubber accounts for 8.6% of the company's revenue and 12.3% of its bottom line. The company will pull through as they have an efficient management team.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymanager:
All the way to 2050.......Don't know why this got me LMAO.
Let me say Amen before I forget. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymanager:

If you divide the GDP by population I guess Nigeria will continue to rank poorly as we move towards 2050. That means we should be striving for a higher GDP than these.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
isaaciheukwu:
Please how do I get my unpaid dividends to be paid into my account?
Fill E-Dividend form for each stock and send to the respective Registrar thru email.
You can Google search the Registrar or mention the stock(s).
Hope you have CSCS acct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fot: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
MTN just concluded offer has been credited to my CSCS Account. Kindly check yours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reiddecuti: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please house, how and where can I purchase GTCO & Zenith bank shares?

Anyone with info should please help a brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
fot:
MTN just concluded offer has been credited to my CSCS Account. Kindly check yours.

Mine was credited too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
GTCO
Expansion in progress......
Acquisition of Investment One Pension and Fund Management Ltd

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35076_GUARANTY_TRUST_HOLDING_COMPANY_PLC%20GTCO_%20_ACQUISITION_.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35081_GUARANTY_TRUST_HOLDING_COMPANY_PLC%20GTCO%20_ACQUISITION_O.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
I have received payment for champion breweries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
reiddecuti:
Please house, how and where can I purchase GTCO & Zenith bank shares?

Anyone with info should please help a brother.

You can purchase through any SEC license stockbroker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), ololufemi, Ades1, bubykay01, ekkywolex(m), ozome15(m), Excellent7(m), Hogwarthtrades, BullBearMkt(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.