Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10973580 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin grin so it is a case of mugu fall, guyman chop? Alright, so u collected those guys money and send them to village while u move to build hostels and houses. Abeg, remember to give them some rooms grin

Hope you know that this market is a school of it's own.
If you don't read well, how will you pass exams?

Year's and experience matters a lot in stock business.Most of our ogas here are good in data interpretations but the market always prove to them that it is not by only data.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:
I am only interpreting custom's street data.
It is different from our own investors data.

I don't have this stock.Afterall the price has not moved and no significant volume is traded for 10 days now so nobody will say I am loaded that's why I am monkey hunting.Just trying to play CP's role which he has abandoned.

If market no do justice to NCR now and in few days, make I know wetin cause am.

oga Loco, I am already seeing una hand work. They line done show and they have just released just small quantity good enough to move it: 110,000 units and I fit bet that they will now lock it up for the rest of the day. And repeat the same thing in the next trading day and it continues till 100% grin that's manipulated journey. We dey see as the money dey move grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

oga Loco, I am already seeing una hand work. They line done show and they have just released just small quantity good enough to move it: 110,000 units and I fit bet that they will now lock it up for the rest of the day. And repeat the same thing in the next trading day and it continues till 100% grin that's manipulated journey. We dey see as the money dey move grin

Pls remove the word manipulation and replace with trading.The market must do justice to NCR.It is a #10 stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonNaldo: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Solid Gold, I am selling it.

Check my profile for contacts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Deadlytruth:

Words on diamond!
Stocks on NSE are known to strangely defy financials and move paradoxically. It is a market driven more by emotions than by reason and that is a reflection of who the average Nigerians attitude in every human endeavour. We have severally witnessed companies announcing good results with dividends and bonuses only for their share prices to immediately nosedive. We were all here when CHAMS in 2019 announced a not so good result, declared a dividend and added that it had no cash to pay the said dividend anytime soon hence gave no specific date for payment but CHAMS immediately rose from 20 Kobo and galloped to 55 Kobo on a stretch.
We saw how JAPAUL suddenly flew from 20 Kobo to N 1.67 within two months this time last year all on the wings of sentiments while the Fundamentally soundest stocks have been on super glue to their static prices all that while.

And you tactically failed to mention UCAP, VITAFORM, GUINNESS, NGXGROUP etc. Guinness don even move almost 50% just in one week, with the attendance volume and money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:

Pls remove the word manipulation and replace with trading.The market must do justice to NCR.It is a #10 stock.

Yes milord! As the court pleases, I hope it will not be the type justice that former CJN enjoyed in the hand of CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU under Buhari. grin . Na Guinness be trading , my chair

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:
grin

And you tactically failed to mention UCAP, VITAFORM, GUINNESS, NGXGROUP etc. Guinness don even move almost 50% just in one week, with the attendance volume and money.

Hmm...GUINNESS... Jan 4 it was selling at #39 ..now currently #60. 50% ⬆️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Those that listened and acted will be smiling now.
Guinness now selling at #60
Fidson selling at 7.76
NNFM price is still at #9 with strong bid virtually everyday. If not for NGX trading rules this stock would have reached KM 15

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Foundwealth001: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2022
@Locodemy, I see your fingers.
You single handedly push NCR to N3.30, still bullish and trading northward.
You are helping my NGX mission, keep it up. Where Locodemy follows, money follow.
I join the money followers crew, not by fundamental and technical analyses but by taking risk, following @ Locodemy and money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
samguru:
Fidson selling at 7.76
NNFM price is still at #9 with strong bid virtually everyday. If not for NGX trading rules this stock would have reached KM 15

Oloye! I salute u. U too much. More inside for us. I owe you some gain for inside this Guinness but make I fess clear mummy mercy tithe for NGXGROUP. SHE REALLY PUSHED ME INTO THAT BUS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Foundwealth001:
You are helping my NGX mission, keep it up. Where Locodemy follows, money follow.
I join the money followers crew, not by fundamental and technical analyses but by taking risk, following @ Locodemy and money.
I trust loco for that one, he and his crew sure know how to tactically move a stock grin. Now that he has started NCR, it is not impossible for it to deliver 100% soonest. My only headache with most of his recommendation na volume.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Oloye! I salute u. U too much. More inside for us. I owe you some gain for inside this Guinness but make I fess clear mummy mercy tithe for NGXGROUP. SHE REALLY PUSHED ME INTO THAT BUS

Oya oya do quick and bring my kolanut grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Calebbold:

Hmm...GUINNESS... Jan 4 it was selling at #39 ..now currently #60. 50% ⬆️

I am telling you. The movement be like train and earthquake. I think it is now better to align with NB cuz coming weeks are very pregnant for it. It will catch up with Guinness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

I am telling you. The movement be like train and earthquake. I think it is now better to align with NB cuz coming weeks are very pregnant for it. It will catch up with Guinness

Lol...well, my advice is...do not buy NB based on that alone. You should have investment principles / strategies guiding your stock selection.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2022
samguru:

Oya oya do quick and bring my kolanut grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin I won't forget sir. U be truly oloye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Calebbold:

Lol...well, my advice is...do not buy NB based on that alone. You should have investment principles / strategies guiding your stock selection.

grin I understand, but events of last couple of days, there is a very strong support in that region, the volume this year is something else, the fundamentals dey good, then NB has always been the GTB of GUINNESS ZENITH in the recent past. There is more likelihood of up than down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Foundwealth001:

Loco, I dey see ur hand work and ur awareness. At least this stock has for once traded about 500k unit in the last one year grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mumu9gerian: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:
Nsempa disliked stocks shaking ground.

Academy
Living Trust
RT Briscoe
Scoa plc.
More upside is expected.some never even grind beans self.

Well, I am here because of one particular stock.I am pointing it now because the price is yet to move .This stock is currently trading at #3 and will Soon begin to rally.The destination is #10.

This stock is a tech stock and currently selling at #3.It has JUST 108m outstanding shares and a market cap of 320m.Free float shares available for trading is just 40m shares.The current Eps of this #3 stock is #2.97.No be juju be this?

When we look at the financials, the revenue dropped significantly but the company was able to improve in profit.There is about 300% jump in profit when compare to Jan-Dec 2020.

I will not mention it myself because but anyone who decodes it should keep eyes on it.It is among my top picks for 2022 like the ones mentioned above.

Back to custom street where the doings are happening
Please i dey try understand how this stock is worth that much, Can you explain better?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
samguru:
Fidson selling at 7.76

My Oga you have been a wonderful guy.i don't joke with your recommendation more energy to elbow.thanks alot .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
mumu9gerian:

Please i dey try understand how this stock is worth that much, Can you explain better?

He said the EPS and also looking at the free float. The units available for trading is too small and that will make it easy to create scarcity and that will in turn make the price go up. I know that surely that stock might get to #5 by next week, now that Loco and his crew have remembered it grin. All those Alaba and Trade fare boys can do and undo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mahommie29: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pump and dump strategist

locodemy:

If you say so no wahala Boss.

Hope it was one person that moved Air service from #1 to over #6 before delisting?What of IHS before delisting too?Stocks that defy the market don't need much attentions from people.They do their things gradually until people begin to notice them.

Our attention is never on NCR IF not that I mentioned it now.

Hope it is one person that is moving Rtb now?
You will not see Rtb buy even at 50kobo.

Scoa on it's own is a stock of #2.70 kobo and above.Hope you know they supply vehicles and equipments to construction companies like Julius Berger and they are also into constructions and contracts are also being given to them too?There is ongoing one now self.

Hope you can remember today in the next 4 weeks?

Pls don't fail to quote me if you win.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

After the reggae grin so where are all the Chams and japauls? They also sent many people back to village.
Even the fundamentally sound stocks are not immune to post-reggae blues. Check CHAMS right now and see the crazy bid loading and obviously pregnant with meaning. Oando was once trading at nearly N200 and there were people who bought mattress, pillow and bedspread for it seeing it to be a fundamentally sound stock, but where is it today? Guinness was once at N270 but would later send people to the village when it crashed to sub N20, but now flying again. What of the likes of Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB, Afribank etc which all once straddled the NSE landscape like invincible collosus only for SLS to finish them off and thereby sending shareholders to the village? What matters is to know exit point and use it. My own reason for coming to the Market is capital appreciation and not dividend or a feeling of being secured in bluest chips. If I want security, I would just buy Treasury Bills or convert my Naira cash to Pounds and Dollars then go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jayifeanyi1234: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
@yMcy56

NGX Group.

Tnks

yMcy56:

For which one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
safepaulooo:
Your words are the obvious observation from anyone who has traded NSE for quite some time. Fundamentally sound stocks staying glued to their poor prices while kpi kpi stocks will be flying. Staggering! Personally I don't go with fundamentals alone, technical behaviour speaks loudest. But more important if one can go close to custom street to know the sentiment vibes..
For the bolded, you seem to live in my mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:

You can also ask where those houses and hostels built with the money from Japaul & co are too......

Keep on coming to the market with bed,mattress and pillow

#runsonmyfeet

I burnt my mattress and pillows courtesy of my experience with Oceanic, Intercontinental and Afribank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
mahommie29:
Pump and dump strategist

You can call me anything hence it's all about money.

One thing is certain.Bids will be increasing day by day until you become envy of certain stocks here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Deadlytruth:

For the bolded, you seem to live in my mind.

Una club members don dey show small small grin. You people are doing good, at least una don move many penny stocks and now that una don remember NCR, I know that wonders will start working there soon grin. Every mallam with his kettle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Deadlytruth:

I burnt my mattress and pillows courtesy of my experience with Oceanic, Intercontinental and Afribank.

Enyi m, rapu ndia ka ha buru bed na pillow nakpaghari.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
locodemy:

You can call me anything hence it's all about money.

One thing is certain.Bids will be increasing day by day until you become envy of certain stocks here.

Loco, you are still doing good with Penny stocks that you have been giving out here. At least, u are putting money in some people pockets. God bless your hustle. Please more recommendation. Maybe on Monday I just try 2hundred units of that ur NCR grin. May I for get small beer money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:
grin

You have forgotten that Guinness was once way above what it is right now but crashed progressively to less than N20 and stayed there for donkey years before moving up to 30 this time last year and staying stagnant there until now that it just chalked up to N60 which is still a far cry from the nearly N300 it crashed from.
Vitafoam has a relatively small OS of about 600m or so hence it is easily lifted. UCAP was listed at N1.5 or so almost 12 years ago, if I am to be conservative, meaning it has as of now given you nearly 900%. With the price now at N11+ can it give you 900% (I.e. appreciate to N110) in the next 12 years? Think about it. As for NXGGROUP, the future has a lot to say but I doubt if it can give you 100% appreciation in this current rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Una club members don dey show small small grin. You people are doing good, at least una don move many penny stocks and now that una don remember NCR, I know that wonders will start working there soon grin. Every mallam with his kettle
I am rolling on the floor with laugher. Actually I am not in NCR because my SA does not pick it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jayifeanyi1234: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good day Everyone,

Pls, when is Vitafoam qualification date?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, emmanuelewumi(m), pdozie, dapix, coinbrood, 222Martins(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.