Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874657 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2022
dharpzee:

Oga, na 16cents o, just got confirmation

Not 16 cent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2022
onegentleguy:

I just published an article with the title:

MTN NIGERIA: "THE ANATOMY OF A PUBLIC OFFER"

...Dissecting the recent PO (public offer) proposal by MTN Nigeria; everything from interpreting the Nos to looking in on the recent financials with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663437-mtn-nigeria-the-anatomy-of-a-public-offer

Regards

I just published an article with the title:

"BETWEEN UKRAINE, RUSSIA AND THE NSE"

https://www.booksie.com/668849-between-ukraine-russia-and-the-nse

A extensive look at how the recent RUSSIA-UKRAINE crisis might impact on certain select assets in the Nigerian stock exchange.
...making sense of the tiny details between top-down impact and current bottom-up stand of the companies involved with a view to seeking VALUE!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog, medium and the personal finance section of some select Nigerian dailies.
You may wish to read through by using the link above.

Regards.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
There is one stock at the health sector.
The stock has a parent company in Uk.
The stock price is set to skyrocket.
Go and look for it and grab yours before it does 100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zenith bank 2.80k final dividend. Impressive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
@locodemy is it GSK or May and Baker?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

grin Now, I can confirm that Loco has dumped his RTB and looking to push it over to GSK for another pump now grin. Abeg, leave that GSK and go and move NCR to #10 grin.
GSK is not going to move now, so leave matter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
kalkah:
@locodemy is it GSK or May and Baker?

grin better leave Loco and GSK and go look for where to position small. Maybe IB, PZ or WAPCO for your 10-30%. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin Now, I can confirm that Loco has dumped his RTB and looking to push it over to GSK for another pump now grin. Abeg, leave that GSK and go and move NCR to #10 grin.
GSK is not going to move now, so leave matter

I don't have the capital to push any stock ooo.
Just highlight all these stocks I mentioned and watch them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

grin okay boss like OANDO, NCR AND GSK, MANSARD, ELLK? Abeg, give me time frame for the watch or is it till infinity grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Una spa.mbot don ban me for posting Zee & Sepl.at final dividends o. grin

Wapco is currently making wave in the market too.......seems result is close.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin okay boss like OANDO, NCR AND GSK, MANSARD, ELLK? Abeg, give me time frame for the watch or is it till infinity grin

You no well at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

You no well at all

Boss man grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
I want to buy UBA. Something is telling me that TOE wants to declare N1.00 final dividend to compensate for last year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lion123:
I want to buy UBA. Something is telling me that TOE wants to declare N1.00 final dividend to compensate for last year.
I also feel Tony may surprise this year too.........looks like there's a pattern of every two years or something........
Make una no mind me o. Na just speculations, final answer lies with the Oga at the top. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Its well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketapprentic:
Mercy, where are you taking ROYALEX to? Hmmmmm. This market be ...... At times. And now the unexpected NIGERINS has started the skelewu dance too. Abeg, make I go survey that insurance sector again. cry
That ROYALEX. surprised me too o........Full bid @1.37 today.......done over 400% already..
Hope we can sight another one that can do 200% or more too..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mcy56:
Una spa.mbot don ban me for posting Zee & Sepl.at final dividends o. grin

Wapco is currently making wave in the market too.......seems result is close.
Wapco did board meeting last friday. I just wonder y they havent released result. Meanwhile many many results should be out today, especually those companies that didnt submit unaudited in january
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

Na wa oo
@Locodemy, you don graduate from 10 10% to PUMP an Dump grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

The way they now beg you to help them move the prices of stocks here left me wondering if you were not next to Dangote. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zenith giving us N2.80k....Am i impressed? nope undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
locodemy:

GlaxoSmithkline
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mcy56:

That ROYALEX. surprised me too o........Full bid @1.37 today.......done over 400% already..
Hope we can sight another one that can do 200% or more too..... smiley

Amen! Regalin be like wetin wan shake body cuz there were alot of activities there today, unlike what has always been the case in the recent past. It even was trading on full bid as at when I logged off.
I only managed to buy 2 afolabi units for inside and also inside NIGERINS, let me watch wetin dey happen inside
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Amen! Regalin be like wetin wan shake body cuz there were alot of activities there today, unlike what has always been the case in the recent past. It even was trading on full bid as at when I logged off.
I only managed to buy 2 afolabi units for inside and also inside NIGERINS, let me watch wetin dey happen inside

You and NIGERINS in the same sentence in the sense of buying it? Who says NSE can't force one out of ones investment principle? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is the second part of a series of articles I am writing...
I posted the first part here as well...
I hope it helps and improves our investing practice...

https://stocksng.com/how-i-pick-stocks-part-2/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
ZikkyChops:
Zenith bank 2.80k final dividend. Impressive

Not! I was expecting N2.9. 3% increase is not good enough imo, they need to do better
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seriously tho ...3.1 out of 7.78, why do i feel slyed #zenithbank grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deadlytruth:

You and NIGERINS in the same sentence in the sense of buying it? Who says NSE can't force one out of ones investment principle? grin

grin grin, my brother, I am telling you. Sometimes it will look like say na juju that unexpected ones be doing 10 10 while the solid ones just dey one station. Me I don decide to put 10% of my fund for table for that their madness grin at least for my beer money. After all , one thing must kill a man grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
What are the payment dates for Zenithbank and Afriprudential dividends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Attention drawn to Regal, sovereign and GSk.
When you sight money,don't ask much questions, just help yourself as much as you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
yMcy56:
E Ku Market oooo. grin
Market is bubbling and this place just quiet like this....

UCAP
As expected is on full bid @13.20.......in positive reaction to the juicy dividend...... smiley

AFRIPRUD
Also feeling the positive result.........sighted @7.45...... full bid......cheesy

TRANSCORP
E Ku Transcorp @1.25 ooo..... Relief coming for Peter small small cheesy
never knew transcorp pays dividend.... don't really know much about those two.

Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realking(m), chillykelly86(m), SetrakusRa(m), Hedgefunds, MARKETJJC, Jerekre(m), Prince081, Harshreality and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.