Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867909 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Please what is your sincere advise about buying ucap at current price? Or at what price range is reasonably safe to buy? Thank you for your usual sound advice.
To be honest, if it's me, UCAP is a buy @CP..
Touched 13.50 not long ago....
You can buy and plan to buy more if at all it goes down more........depending on your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
dharpzee:
Lets wait and see what Transcorp comes up with today, after their board meeting.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35193_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20CANCELLATION_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
You win some you lose some.i once gained in forte oil from #30 to #290. I entered at #13 thinking the management would turn things around since core investors bought above #60. Then I noticed the way thr lubricants and other products have gone up in price and really selling that it will seriously make big difference .I have always known the margin from PM's is low.
I am very patient I will wait,lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Na so them dey dump for person. Rtbriscoe, Academy, Ella Lake and Scoa shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
I want to sell my wapco to collect some units of UCAP. But I just dey fear wapco cos they can come with special dividends now. If not i sell wapco, buy ucap, get more dividends and even return to wapco to collect their own dividends

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Valueinvestor:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35193_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20CANCELLATION_.pdf

They didn't even give reason for the cancelation or advice a new date. That looks poor

Market reacted by dropping the price 10kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
locodemy:

I only pointed Ellah lakes.Its time will soon come.Once it is at #3 junction, it will move up.

For now, If you have money, invest in Gsk and wait for your instant 100%.I don't know how it will happen but just watch out.......

Last week, we sighted Regal and sovereign insurance.This week and next week is their own turn.

Remember to keep that your 1.5m units of universal insurance.The wind blowing will also touch it a bit.....

grin Loco and REGALIN and his team. Reporting what I observed is that Loco and co are there but the main matter is that I think Regalin MM has joined them cuz the closing deal na MM hand work grin. I go still watch una before I join una
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
BabsO2:

They didn't even give reason for the cancelation or advice a new date. That looks poor

Market reacted by dropping the price 10kobo.

That's the main negative/low. Till further notice grin. Transcorp is returning to base 1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin Loco and REGALIN and his team. Reporting what I observed is that Loco and co are there but the main matter is that I think Regalin MM has joined them cuz the closing deal na MM hand work grin. I go still watch una before I join una

When the market detects over trading from gang or personalities, there will be counter attack but market will surely do justice.

Sense dey worry you too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
You win some you lose some. i once gained in forte oil from #30 to #290. I entered at #13 thinking the management would turn things around since core investors bought above #60. Then I noticed the way thr lubricants and other products have gone up in price and really selling that it will seriously make big difference .I have always known the margin from PM's is low.
I am very patient I will wait,lol
I recall that period. It was from November 2011 to sometime in March 2012. It actually started from N8 and peaked at N330. It was a mountainous harvest for those in the bus. OS was below I billion and the thing was just flying like a jet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
edwardaigb:
Na so them dey dump for person. Rtbriscoe, Academy, Ella Lake and Scoa shocked shocked shocked

RTB is likely to resume the rally to new highs in a while ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
My uncle of 55years has got N300k he wants to invest in stocks. He is asking for my advice to which stock to buy. Please I need help in the stock recommendation. Note, he said that he might not need the money in the next one year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dollarwoman:
My uncle of 55years has got N300k he wants to invest in stocks. He is asking for my advice to which stock to buy. Please I need help in the stock recommendation. Note, he said that he might not need the money in the next one year.

You better consider his risk appetite and profile for such investments in stocks at his age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nedu666: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
@ pa emmanuelewumi
Sir, i bought 200k units of ucap at below 4 When u were waxing album with it and i am greatful. But i hve one fear , do you think tony will not start doing one magic with the company over the next three years. Just like the way he spilt transcorp and the way uba doesn't seem to be keeping pace with his rivals. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
nedu666:
@ pa emmanuelewumi
Sir, i bought 200k units of ucap at below 4 When u were waxing album with it and i am greatful. But i hve one fear , do you think tony will not start doing one magic with the company over the next three years. Just like the way he spilt transcorp and the way uba doesn't seem to be keeping pace with his rivals. Thanks

You can sell 25% to 50% and diversify. United Capital is still good, a business can't go under overnight it will give signs.

I sold 20% of my United Capital and 80% of my Vitafoam to buy Sukuk 4 in December 2021.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dollarwoman:

He should invest in what he understands.

He is buying stocks for the first time at 55?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nedu666: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

You can sell 25% to 50% and diversify. United Capital is still good, a business can't go under overnight it will give signs.

I sold 20% of my United Capital and 80% of my Vitafoam to buy Sukuk 4 in December 2021.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dangrace01: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
100 unit of Nigerian brewries shares bought in 1989 unclaimed dividend since 1998

Useful or not useful?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin better leave Loco and GSK and go look for where to position small. Maybe IB, PZ or WAPCO for your 10-30%. grin

Let's watch International Brew, Pz and GSK.
Let's see which of them will first do 10-30% from now to 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dollarwoman:

If he has never done stock investment till this moment let him put the money in a money market fund and get his capital and interest back in peace at the end of the year to avoid stories that touch the heart;

However, if sources of income is sure and still very steady or he understands the risk involve in stock investment he can just get some zenith and ucap he will be fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Larfarrrrgeeee https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35189_LAFARGE_AFRICA_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Some of this companies self. You declar result in Feb while qualification date will be may and payment June.That is like half of the year gone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
This market can be irrational. Pz declared #.25 @#7.00 and APR declared #.50 @#7 plus and is receiving bashing.That means Apr tried oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
Some of this companies self. You declar result in Feb while qualification date will be may and payment June.That is like half of the year gone

I always thought the same as well, everything in Nigeria moves like a snail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dangote sugar couldn't even match dividends from last year. This one wound me wella.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
This market can be irrational. Pz declared #.25 @#7.00 and APR declared #.50 @#7 plus and is receiving bashing.That means Apr tried oh

I think the fact that PZ is back to profitability, that might be helping them at this time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Biafran4life:

Market is not irrational its action is based on expectation. If the market expects some level of performance and the company goes below that expectation it will bashed, the sector also determines as well as the current state of the company, market normally have good sentiments towards a company coming out of the woods. Imagine if Zenith bank pays N1, Wapco N1 and FBN 70kobo.

I'm sure Zenith will be bashed while Wapco will be appreciated of course FBN will be taken to the sky in terms of price, that is market for you with a mind of its own.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35207_DANGOTE_SUGAR_REFINERY_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMEN.pdf

Dang Sugar is out guys...N1 div embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2022
leparj:
Can see Zenith. But Afiprudential is not listed here.
APR corporate action is here:
Final Div: 0.50k
Qualification Date: March 11, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35206_AFRICA_PRUDENTIAL_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT_CO.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Biafran4life:

Imagine when you see Nigerian 1 year T bill rates at - 1% (minus 1%) , that is when people will know that dividend yield of 1% is better than - 1%.

Impossible is nothing in this world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndept, kdaddy, Pesuzok(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.