Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10973429 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6641) (6642) (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ades1:

Same here. This is after Africaprudential assured me my mandate was taken care of sad

I am still hoping they're sending the largesse in batches and it's not my turn yet

Check your account balance. I did not receive notification but the money was already in my account when i checked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Afriprud div also landed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yes. Could happen like that. Just checked my Access bank account and both ucap and Afriprudential dividends were already paid in.
I didn't get any alerts from Access bank today notifying me of the payments.

quote author=pizapato post=111301035]

Check your account balance. I did not receive notification but the money was already in my account when i checked [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
veetubes:

please i have not received my ucap dividend, i bought since February and investment one is stockbroker, Do i need to contact my stockbroker

I hope you completed and sent your transfer form to ione before sending your e mandate to the registrar. If yes you will get your dividend otherwise contact the registrar by Friday to know the status of your mandate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
yMcy56:
Audited Q4 Result is not yet out.
What of FMN ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
wanaj0:

It is added. The WHT is the final tax. If you declare your dividend in your Personal Income Tax the dividend will not be taxed again.
If my personal income tax for the year from my business is #50.Then I declare my dividend income with a WHT of #50..Can they now give me a tax receipt/certificate of #100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please oooo... I invested in the March FGN Savings Bond through Morgan Capital. Please what do I get to confirm my allotment No info from Morgan Capital yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
yMcy56:
UBA
Bargain hunters seriously picking amidst lullness in the market.......sold as low as 7.50 earlier, back to 7.70

ACCESS, FIDELITY: Also getting attn....

CAP PLC on full bid @19.80....

GTCO: Surprisingly, no rushing here by dividend hunters today being the last qualification date , Maybe those not already seated in the bus prefer to buy after markdown .........or maybe they're still coming..... grin
please ma how can I get these dividend stocks too please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
On top efry efry, Uba still do beta pass elephant o.

No gawk urself if u dey sit on top beta capital gain dia abegi. pocket am and use am flenjo now .
u fit enter again wen elephant dey drink water. no go do saara.

igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
gabscity:
Please oooo... I invested in the March FGN Savings Bond through Morgan Capital. Please what do I get to confirm my allotment No info from Morgan Capital yet.

All stockbrokers or financial institutions are just agent to the FGN for the collection of subscriptions from investing public that is all. Information from them are the same they will receive from the DMO which you can also get in the public space.

Allotment will be done by the issuer and you get the evidence in your cscs account after allotment.
The allotment will also be made public just as the subscription. After the allotment, you can check your cscs online if you subscribe to CSCS Plc or ask your stockbroker to send your cscs statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ajibade123:
please ma how can I get these dividend stocks too please
* You'll need to first register with a Stockbroker and a trading acct will be open for you.
* Then you fund it and start trading (buying and selling stocks).
* We have quite a number of digital brokers whereby you can trade by yourself.
* This question has been dealt with several times here.......but re-saying it cos I know how tasking it could be to locate such posts.
You can however create time to be reading this thread from early pages, you'll learn a lot by yourself.
You can also ask questions on areas not clear to you.

As for Trove, it's also for trading BUT not directly........so it's advisable to register with a broker.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
ihedioramma:
What of FMN ?
Pastor Ihedi, long time sir!
So you're still on NL? shocked
E Ku Market sir.. smiley

FMN is not yet out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2022
yMcy56:
Pastor Ihedi, long time sir! So you're still on NL? shocked E Ku Market sir.. smiley
FMN is not yet out.
Yes i am . Thank's .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Ades1:
Na so Nigeria tight with information? No one has any leak/rumor about earnings, dividends or M&A? Even for America, leaks/rumors happen in advance, but for this country everybody/everywhere just dey on code!!

Leaks/Rumors is part of the world market but based on my 3 years of observation so far, leaks/rumors almost never happen on the NSE.

Nothing is known until that person in charge of uploads on NGX website shows up to work lol.

I wouldn't agree with you 100% because some brethren here made positive suggestions on positions which turned out to be favorable. A good example is when Samguru and BrokerHaruna were pleading with members of this forum to give their purchase attention signals to Guinness Nigeria PLC. This was when thenstock was trading between NGR15 to NGR20 then.

In addition to this, such information used to feature a lot on this forum in years past. I also remember the Dangote Flour PLC - Tiger Brand deal which was also a big one. There is no doubt that these reveals have slowed down significantly and I think it is because of the brutish comments some of the revealers have received in the past.

I commend those who developed a thick skin and trudged on by ignoring such coarse comments. We should always remember that a nice to have principle for this informative forum should be "One for All and All for One".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2022
ihedioramma:
Yes i am . Thank's .
After donkey years, you just sneaked back in without even saying hello to the house? So interesting you're still in nsem picks alert. You're very well welcome. We missed you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Toluway:

After donkey years, you just sneaked back in without even saying hello to the house? So interesting you're still in nsem picks alert. You're very well welcome. We missed you.
grin grin grin grin Thank's, JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YESSConsulting(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello guys, if I buy GTCO today, can I still receive the dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X21: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
YESSConsulting:

NO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2022
emmasoft:

All stockbrokers or financial institutions are just agent to the FGN for the collection of subscriptions from investing public that is all. Information from them are the same they will receive from the DMO which you can also get in the public space.

Allotment will be done by the issuer and you get the evidence in your cscs account after allotment.
The allotment will also be made public just as the subscription. After the allotment, you can check your cscs online if you subscribe to CSCS Plc or ask your stockbroker to send your cscs statement.
On the bolded, how much does it cost to get CSCS statement from one's stockbroker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2022
YESSConsulting:
You ought to, but the way some registrars operate, i doubt if they will have your name on their records today, as to qualify you for dividends. I am aware of someone who is currently preparing to sue afriprud should having failed to receive dividends despite buying his ucap on the 4th, before the qualification date of 8th.
If you buy today ensure u communicate the registrars.
I bought Ucap on qualification day, called them repeatedly to ensure the processed my edividend mandate. They requested my cscs statement (which i sent) as they claimed their records did not show i had UCAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
ihedioramma:
Yes i am . Thank's .

Pastor... Long time..No see

I hope the Ministry is moving forward..

JAH bless...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Mpeace:
You ought to, but the way some registrars operate, i doubt if they will have your name on their records today, as to qualify you for dividends. I am aware of someone who is currently preparing to sue afriprud should having failed to receive dividends despite buying his ucap on the 4th, before the qualification date of 8th.
I bought Ucap on qualification day, called them repeatedly to ensure the processed my edividend mandate. They requested my cscs statement (which i sent) as they claimed their records did not show i had UCAP
S/He is not qualified for Dividend again.

I hope you didn't make this same mistake for your UCAP purchase........because there's always a window ....after qualification date to capture those who bought on the last qualification date. The name must have appeared in the register by then.
Reason its always advisable for anyone interested in dividend not to wait till final QD.
GTCO was marked down today.....yesterday was the final qualification date, and already passed.
Can remember posting it here like twice yesterday self.
GTB categorically stated that the Closure of Register shall be Thursday 24/03/2022.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
YESSConsulting:
No. You can't.
If you buy today, you can only buy to position for price appreciation or for future interim/final Dividends again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YESSConsulting(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
X21:

NO

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YESSConsulting(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Mpeace:

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Willie2015:

Pastor... Long time..No see

I hope the Ministry is moving forward..

JAH bless...
Yes o grin One love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YESSConsulting(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
yMcy56:

No. You can't.
If you buy today, you can only buy to position for price appreciation or for future interim/final Dividends again.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Mpeace:

Today is closure date for GTCO, if you buy today you are not qualified for the dividend, only investors' name on the register on or before yesterday which is the qualification date that can get dividend. The day of closure of register is by 12am of that day hence market opens with ex-div price.
If the closure date is a range, by the first day it's effected.
Let's be well guided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
yMcy56:

No. You can't.
What is GTCO ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
ihedioramma:
What is GTCO ?
Lol. Pastor you've been away from this thread for a very long time o. grin
GTCO is Guaranty Trust Holding Company........formerly GTBank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
yMcy56:

I hope you didn't make this same mistake for your UCAP purchase........because there's always a window of about 3-7 days or so....after qualification date to capture those who bought on the last qualification date. The name must have appeared in the register by then.
Reason its always advisable for anyone interested in dividend not to wait till final QD.
GTCO was marked down today.....yesterday was the final qualification date, and already passed.
I bought on qualification date, called afriprud and they merged my profile since I already did edividend mandate for my transcorp and other shares with them. I got my dividend.
On the case at hand, I told the guy he is entitled to dividend having bought on 4th and qualification date being on 8th and before closure of register.
He bought before me. His dividend is even more substantial. I support him to sue because after the case his dividend should cover his legal fees and still leave him with good returns, apart from damages.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
yMcy56:

I hope you didn't make this same mistake for your UCAP purchase........because there's always a window ....after qualification date to capture those who bought on the last qualification date. The name must have appeared in the register by then.
GTB categorically stated that the Closure of Register shall be Thursday 24/03/2022.
Dont you think someone that bought on qualification date is qualified for dividends?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6641) (6642) (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wiseadebiye, eziokwunwoko(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.