Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884598 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Caused by real estate reevaluation. The investment properties were over valued by about N5 billion, reason for the hair cut
Any hope of improvement for the future?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
Any hope of improvement for the future?

More like a paper loss, the properties still generated income. REITs are expected to revalue their Investment income once in 3 to 5 years

They should pay an interim dividend by August, I expect the price to go down below N3.00 in the interim.

Do you have an idea of the dividend paid in January this year? That should bring the total dividend paid for 2021 financial year to about 18k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Ekuu Market o

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2022
meine:
I have suggested to you in the past to stop taking issues too serious, Learn to ignore . This matter didn't get to you and you dey write this much , if the matter con get to you wetin you go write? grin

Currentprice didn't mock you, his bedsheet was also dragged. Also, Toluway didn't mention you and even if they did every one is entitled to an opinion, its a faceless forum. So just do your thing, those who follow you will follow.

Also saying 60% of posters here are posting for selfish reasons is nonsense, if that's true you must be the leader of that 60% because no one dares challenge your stock picks without you feeling slighted.

Meanwhile, UBA has outperformed Accessbank in terms of dividend payout. You cursed me on this issue months ago, Access has not delivered the goods as you projected. Can you see no one knows it all in this stock market. You've got PZ right though,so kudos to you on that one.

I read the oga OGG post yesterday i just let it slide to prevent further episode grin.... plenty company's Audit reports on my bedsheet needed more time for screening, I see no reason to reply the post quoted currentprice for reason best known to him grin

@ GANDALF1 post was an open post could be for currentprice, mercy, oracle, pa emma, Dr awo and other ogas in the house and my post on " the STONE is heavy, can breaks someone head" is a popular joke on NSEMPA and does not directed to anybody either.

angry angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

More like a paper loss, the properties still generated income. REITs are expected to revalue their Investment income once in 3 to 5 years

They should pay an interim dividend by August, I expect the price to go down below N3.00 in the interim.

Do you have an idea of the dividend paid in January this year? That should bring the total dividend paid for 2021 financial year to about 18k
Dividend for full year 2021 came to 56k. They paid twice 38k and 18k.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:
Market is trading sideways now, you will never see all these fake analysts coming out to quote their previous posts.

They have all muted their keyboards and are viewing the thread as guests. Even to render common account number help is now taking 2 days.

Let small bull surface, they will show up and start quoting posts of 1960 with epistles longer than chapters in the bible.

Funny enough, they have previous posts on ALL NGX stocks to quote about ALL the stocks in NGX (ALL NGX STOCKS ARE RECOMMEND IN THE APPROPRIATE WEATHER grin ).

las las, una go dey alright!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Such an innocent open post with no name mentioned.

Yet an individual rose to the task and owned it grin grin grin grin grin

Multiple explanations, 6 mentions and a forgiveness for crimes I never committed embarassed

The guilty explaineth when no one asketh for explanations - Book of Wickedness, Chapter 6 Verse 2

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2022
meine:
I have suggested to you in the past to stop taking issues too serious, Learn to ignore . This matter didn't get to you and you dey write this much , if the matter con get to you wetin you go write? grin

Currentprice didn't mock you, his bedsheet was also dragged. Also, Toluway didn't mention you and even if they did every one is entitled to an opinion, its a faceless forum. So just do your thing, those who follow you will follow.

Also saying 60% of posters here are posting for selfish reasons is nonsense, if that's true you must be the leader of that 60% because no one dares challenge your stock picks without you feeling slighted.

Meanwhile, UBA has outperformed Accessbank in terms of dividend payout. You cursed me on this issue months ago, Access has not delivered the goods as you projected. Can you see no one knows it all in this stock market. You've got PZ right though,so kudos to you on that one.

No further comments lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

Bro, I know you more than yourself so rest. Don't come and be forming analyst when you dont know sh_t...

GANDALF1:

This was how you were making mouth and forming fake_ analyst until all your recommendations...
GANDALF1:
Market is trading sideways now, you will never see all these fake analysts coming out to quote their previous posts.

@ GANDALF, GANDALF1... grin grin grin

Sorry I never knew there wasn't a connection btw the 1st 2 post above (there are even more) and the 3rd below.
But I do know that even a dumb fellow could do better at representing matters and drawing up the right inference.

Anyway, I already said I forgive you (your replicant and cohorts) of everything so no point laying emphasis on whether you are GUILTY or not. ...you were already "discharged and acquitted" before now.
Infact you can even say that I am guilty. ...whatever helps you sleep at night dear!
grin grin grin

So pls, kindly move on to more important things!
Do take care of you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

Sorry I never knew there wasn't a connection btw the 1st 2 post above (there are even more) and the 3rd below.
But I do know that even a dumb fellow could do better at representing matters and drawing up the right inference.

Anyway, I already said I forgave you (your replicant and cohorts) of everything so no point laying emphasis on whether you are GUILTY or not. ...you were already "discharged and acquitted" before now.
Infact you can even say that I am guilty. ...whatever helps you sleep at night dear! grin grin grin

Do take care of you.

Fake Analyst tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
Dividend for full year 2021 came to 56k. They paid twice 38k and 18k.

It should be 19k.

The previous dividends were for 2020.

When FSDH Asset Management was managing the company both interim and dividends were paid in the September of the following year.

This changed with the new manager. The 18k paid in January was the interim dividend for 2021, the recent dividend is the final dividend for 2021.

We should be expecting the interim dividend for 2022 in September and final dividend in April 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

Fake Analyst tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed you do not have to agree with people's comments and opinion, the best thing to do is jump and pass

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

Anyway, I already said I forgave you (your replicant and cohorts) of everything so no point laying emphasis on whether you are GUILTY or not. ...you were already "discharged and acquitted" before now.
Infact you can even say that I am guilty. ...whatever helps you sleep at night dear!
grin grin grin

Do take care of you.

I am sorry you have to learn how to ignore, there is power and finesse in silence and ignoring trolls it is not every comment that needs a reply especially when the person did not mention your name nor quote your comment

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2022
In other news....

This 27million units wedge @ N7.7 in UBA is looking like its going to be there for a long time (MANIPULATED STOCK)

Fidelity just exhibited the quality I was talking about a few days ago about the shenanigans on NGX. How can you explain a single transaction of 40million units at above N3.3, just a few days to result release undecided Someone obviously say the result before everyone else and traded on it.

Zenith/GTCO are presenting a great entry point for interested individuals. People who rushed in because of dividend are stuck in it right now as they are sitting in a net loss position post-dividend. Before they can make a profit post div, the stock has to trade above 24.3.

if you buy now, you already made 50% of the dividend.

You can also wait for it to fall further and make more. Rinse and repeat

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
currentprice:

I read the oga OGG post yesterday i just let it slide to prevent further episode grin.... plenty company's Audit reports on my bedsheet needed more time for screening, I see no reason to reply the post quoted currentprice for reason best known to him grin

@ GANDALF1 post was an open post could be for currentprice, mercy, oracle, pa emma, Dr awo and other ogas in the house and my post on " the STONE is heavy, can breaks someone head" is a popular joke on NSEMPA and does not directed to anybody either.

I like your style Jare, you must have a good sense of humour.

Smart people are comfortable laughing at themselves when the need arises

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed you do not have to agree with people's comments and opinion, the best thing to do is jump and pass

I am sorry sir, but my present life is your dream life.

Thats your life-long aspiration.

shalom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

I am sorry sir, but my present life is your dream life.

Thats your life-long aspiration.

shalom

I thank God for your life, more blessings and growth in all ramifications

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

I am sorry you have to learn how to ignore, there is power and finesse in silence and ignoring trolls it is not every comment that needs a reply especially when the person did not mention your name nor quote your comment

Noted!
Thank you. ...was actually done with him anyway.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Looking at the annual report of Fidelity, earning growth is about 40% per annum from 2017 till date.

Dividend growth is about 24% per annum from 2017 till date.

This is awesome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

I thank God for your life, more blessings and growth in all ramifications

Thanks. I thank God too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
UPDCREIT: since those guys took over this company, it has been falling. Now they have declared a serious loss.
Once highly profitable company under UACN. Chai.

It started making very heavy losses under UACN. Looks like something is not really right in profitability of the property sector especially from their end. Perhaps smaller players under cutting them or the sector has issues with profitability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:
Looking at the annual report of Fidelity, earning growth is about 40% per annum from 2017 till date.

This is awesome.

Meaning an investor who got a dividend of N1 million about 5 years ago will get N2.9 million in 2022.

These are the earnings of Fidelity

2017. 31k

2018. 79k

2019. 98k

2020. 92k

2021. N1.23k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2022
BabsO2:

It started making very heavy losses under UACN. Looks like something is not really right in profitability of the property sector especially from their end. Perhaps smaller players under cutting them or the sector has issues with profitability.

The hostel at Lagos business school had 0% vacancy rate in 2021, and gross yield of over 18%. This is awesome for an investment property

I think they should focus more on student hostels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
currentprice:

You are one oga that I respect alot mostly when you post something from your bedspread.For you to say that post was open is a lie, anybody who has been on this thread long enough knows he was referring to OGG. Why can't we just learn to say this is black and that is white in this part of the world.Oga I still they remain loyal to your bedspread ministry.I just voiced my mind. Happy new month to all

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2022
CORPORATE ACTIONS

TOTAL
Final Dividend: N18.20
(Interim Div: N4......making a total of N22.20)
Qualification Date: April 22, 2022.
Payment Date: June 17, 2022
A good one from TOTAL......
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35553_TOTALENERGIES_MARKETING_NIGERIA_PLC%20DIVIDEND_PAYENT_CO.pdf

BERGER PAINTS
Final Dividend: 0.40k
Qualification Date: April 21,2022
Payment Date: May 19, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35564_BERGER_PAINTS_NIGERIA_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEME.pdf

STANBIC
Final Dividend: N2.00
Qualification Date: April 13, 2022
Payment Date: May 27, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35565_STANBIC_IBTC__HOLDINGS_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEM.pdf

JULIUS BERGER
Final Dividend: N2.50
Qualification Date: 27th May, 2022
Payment Date: 17th June, 200
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35571_JULIUS_BERGER_NIGERIA_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMEN.pdf

PRESTIGE
Final Dividend: 0.015k (One and half Kobo)
Qualification Date: May 20, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35516_PRESTIGE_ASSURANCE_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTI.pdf

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

This is awesome.

Is it the CEO under which this occurred that is crossing over to FBNH ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Ucap no gree fall so we can pick more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
BabsO2:

Is it the CEO under which this occurred that is crossing over to FBNH ?

Nnamdi Okonkwo held the Executive Director position until January 1, 2014, when he was appointed the Managing Director/CEO of Fidelity Bank. As the Managing Director, he oversaw the bank’s general activities. His tenure ended on December 31, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Ucap no gree fall so we can pick more

Okay ooooo, company that is growing at about 26% per annum in the last 4 years and insiders are buying.

Get materials to understand how to value a growth company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
But what is really happening to Caverton Helicopters self?

I mean the kpa kpa kpa stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

Nnamdi Okonkwo held the Executive Director position until January 1, 2014, when he was appointed the Managing Director/CEO of Fidelity Bank. As the Managing Director, he oversaw the bank’s general activities. His tenure ended on December 31, 2019.

That means the good tide started with him. Where was he in the last two years ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabsO2:

That means the good tide started with him. Where was he in the last two years ?

Visiting EFCC and taking naps there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Two target for my 70% dividend reinvestment this year
I B hoping for it to come down to #4 or less as per bad result = Capital appreciation in future like Guinness
Zenith bank hoping to see it at #20 or less for
future dividend= dividend of at least 14% after deductions
The world impossible does not exist,it is imaginary.Nse no leave no transfer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.