Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883254 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
BabsO2:

A bull lifted the price grin

Where did this last hour FBNH bull of the first quarter go shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

Visiting EFCC and taking naps there

Chai.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
Dividend for full year 2021 came to 56k. They paid twice 38k and 18k.

They're adding 1k to the 18k paid bring the total to 19k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
You are one oga that I respect alot mostly when you post something from your bedspread.For you to say that post was open is a lie, anybody who has been on this thread long enough knows he was referring to OGG. Why can't we just learn to say this is black and that is white in this part of the world.Oga I still they remain loyal to your bedspread ministry.I just voiced my mind. Happy new month to all

Thanks for been forthright but pls let's just allow everything slide.
You really shouldn't have expected any less than what you see. wink cheesy grin
I personally know a whole lot about what goes on in here but oftentimes, I prefer to ignore, play along and act NICE.

We are here to grow our portfolios and help as many as we can do the same.
Every other thing, quite frankly, is inconsequential.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
UPDCREIT: since those guys took over this company, it has been falling. Now they have declared a serious loss.
Once highly profitable company under UACN. Chai.

I don't think custodian is in charge of updcreits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
debeey87:

I don't think custodian is in charge of updcreits
UPDC owns majority sares, and custodian holds majority of UPDC shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Ucap no gree fall so we can pick more

Why are you expecting a price drop?
Everything, including it's FA and recent TA stand appears to favour the opposite. (an uptrend)

UCAP is great but perhaps you should look the way of other coys if you don't feel comfortable aligning with it @ CMP.
Good thing your post infers you already probably hold the coy.
...whatever suites your investment personality and goals.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sophy17(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed you do not have to agree with people's comments and opinion, the best thing to do is jump and pass

"Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed"

I least expect the above quote from someone like you.
Moreso that you now went on to tell the other person 'you're sorry' he should learn to ignore especially when not mentioned whereas it was this person that actually mentioned someone!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
UPDC owns majority sares, and custodian holds majority of UPDC shares.

You are not current, UPDC now own 6% of UPDC REIT.

The shares of UPDC in UPDC REIT was distributed to UPDC shareholders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
GANDALF1:

Bro, I know you more than yourself so rest. Don't come and be forming analyst when you dont know sh_t...

GANDALF1:

This was how you were making mouth and forming fake_ analyst until all your recommendations...
GANDALF1:
Market is trading sideways now, you will never see all these fake analysts coming out to quote their previous posts.

sophy17:

"Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed"

I least expect the above quote from someone like you.
Moreso that you now went on to tell the other person 'you're sorry' he should learn to ignore especially when not mentioned whereas it was this person that actually mentioned someone!

Now this right here, is coming from a self-proclaimed lawyer.
Well done barrister! ...I bet you've won a lot of cases as a defense counsel. grin grin grin
The gloomy picture of...

My respect to all the great legal practitioners in the house though.
Pls this is not intended to take the shine off those who truly are deserving of it!

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
FIDELITY BANK
Sighted @3.40......
Whosoever picked Fidelity @1.70 not too long ago should be sitting on +100% gain as at today.......excluding fees/charges......some picked below 1.70..…..for some stocks, patience pays atimes.. smiley

FIDELITY CORPORATE ACTION:
Final Dividend: 0.35k
Qualification Date: April 22, 2022
Payment Date: May 5, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35577_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC%20FIDELITY_BANK_PLC%20_CORPORATE_ACTION_.pdf

Waiting for FCMB result too.....

UBN
Approval for divestment of entire shareholding of Union Bank UK...
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35522_UNION_BANK_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20FY_2022_EXTRA%20ORDINARY_GENER.pdf

NAHCO
Full bid @4.29.....

STERLING BANK
Final Dividend: 0.10k
Qualification Date: May 27, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35579_STERLING_BANK_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_DISCLOSURE_CORPORA.pdf

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Still remember picking FIDELITYBK @.97k and #1.20k some years back....patience truly pays my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have just seen OGG post and i felt so sad that he thought i mocked him. Who am i to mock OGG, one of our greatest financial expert here?
Those who has been here for long would remember years past when i also used to contribute to picks analysis, but that was then.
Why should i burder myself anymore when the forum is now blessed with high profile financial experts/economists, accountants and so on?
OGG is someone i really adore on this forum and i believe he knows.
As an intellectual, i worsip knowledge and intellect, because they constitute the light of our existence. I know the value of OGG and some others and i hold him in high esteem. (eventhough he doesn't respond to the questions of a back bencher like me) I will always respect the resources of this guy.

About my post. I was just making an "in the lighter mood" hilarious jab at our Ogas now. You would see that it was only an impromptu addiction to what some else also said. The guy was also speaking in the lighter mood.
It was a general reference. There are mwny Ogas here, how could the jab have singled out OGG?
Note that i also made a jab, (not jibe o) at the highly esteemed beedsheet. All these wer jokes.
Unfortunately, there are some old timers here (unfortunately old timers), who enjoy fanning the embers of discord and hatred.
B4 you could say hello, someone have made allusion to OGG, and apologising on behalf of himself! Then, i new trouble had started.
Old timers! You guys are disappointing me here. At any little excuse, you abuse and insult someone. We all should be Friends now. And you cant drive me away from here. No matter how you want to insult me any time i say anything. I'm not ashamed if not being a stock analyst. I've done that here before in the past. We now have a lot of experts here. God spares them for us and more grease to their elbows.
My dear OGG, never take posts so seriously. We adore you. BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY WE CAN'T MAKE A COMICAL JAB AT YOU AT TIMES. Please, we can play.
For the haters, any of you who dare make any negative analysis or negative comments about this post shall forget to eat for a great part of the day and go hungry for a very long time without knowing. I love you all, whether you like it or not.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Toluway:

...God spares them for us and more grease to their elbows.
My dear OGG, never take posts so seriously. We adore you. BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY WE CAN'T MAKE A COMICAL JAB AT YOU AT TIMES. Please, we can play.

I forgive you already. ...I did say so in that post and honestly, I have.
I didn't take it to heart... I mean, who am I?

I try to live a grudge-free life so I can FOCUS on more pivotal things.
Those who know me will most likely btell you of a guy who is blunt enough to say it there and then, but also quick to leave everything on the table and give peace a chance.

Without making reference to you, I like to say it as it is. I try to be forthright and lead with honesty and sincerity of purpose in my dealings with people... but I am NOT perfect.

By the way, those words of ecomiums though. wink cheesy
...reading through them, I feel like I don't deserve it.
Maybe you and other great minds here do!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
People wonder why unclaimed dividends are in trillions of Naira in Nigeria. It’s because of the useless registrars, why do they make it so hard for investors to claim dividends in this twenty-first century, what’s so hard in simply having a KYC portal where investors can simply upload their documents like the stockbrokers do? Only Cardinal stone had the sense to think of that. Well, I’m looking forward to startup investor service firms that will come and disrupt the industry like fintech is doing. Very useless non-innovative people.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
4tunebest:

I am sure OGG doen't even know i exist as i hardly make comments here. Talk about the 'silent movers' cool

Sorry for replying late.

I may not know you but of course I can "feel" you exist. You, my dear, is just as important as me and everyone else.
It's God that gives knowledge and all else, so irrespective of anything, we are all equal.

Glad to know you also benefited from some of our past recommendations and guide and that you are striving to become better at growing your portfolio.

Do take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Itsrm(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Princkez:

Still remember picking FIDELITYBK @.97k and #1.20k some years back....patience truly pays my dear.

I picked up linkage assurance some years back at 0.90. Now it's 0.54 last I checked sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Please can you get a life, this is a thread where serious issues are discussed you do not have to agree with people's comments and opinion, the best thing to do is jump and pass
God bless you real good, Pa Emma!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Itsrm:

I picked up linkage assurance some years back at 0.90. Now it's 0.54 last I checked sad

Can you share the tools you used that signalled a buy for Linkage Assurance at 90k?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35590_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2021_F.pdf
FCMB is out. PAT grew from 19billion to 20billion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Where is FBNH results?
How much dividend did they declare?
Did I miss it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35590_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2021_F.pdf
FCMB is out. PAT grew from 19billion to 20billion.

Just 5% growth, compared to 33% growth by Fidelity Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
naturalflow:
Them say all butterfly don run comot from naija,but we get one labalaba for here we no gree run,just dey pest us with his political views.

My Hon. Mr Solo Makinde, as u no like as I remind OGG say make him face d stock business we get hia,make hin k.i.s.s to people wey hin tink daboh am, talk less & maturely dey tackle anyone wey dey vex am or yarn but no mention hin name so e no go dey bore us hia dey elongate tread anyhow so tey OGG turenchi long dey push beta contents far far back, make u kuku kee me nau.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
FCMB
Dividend: 0.20k
Qualification Date : 14th April, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35597_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20DIVIDEND_DECLARATION_NOTIFICATIN_BY_FC.pdf

NPFMFB
Dividend: 0.10k
Bonus Script: 1:9 (one new share for every 9 held)
Qualification Date: For dividend -May 6, 2022; For Bonus -May 27,2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35589_NPF_MICROFINANCE_BANK_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_A.pdf

JAIZ
Dividend: 0.04k
Qualification Date: May 26, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35592_JAIZ_BANK_PLC%20JAIZ_BANK_PLC__%20_DIVIDEND_ANNOUNCEMENT_C.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
20kobo Only
yMcy56:
FCMB
Dividend: 0.20k
Qualification Date : 14th April, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35597_FCMB_GROUP_PLC%20DIVIDEND_DECLARATION_NOTIFICATIN_BY_FC.pdf

NPFMFB
Dividend: 0.10k
Bonus Script: 1:9 (one new share for every 9 held)
Qualification Date: For dividend -May 6, 2022; For Bonus -May 27,2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35589_NPF_MICROFINANCE_BANK_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_A.pdf

JAIZ
Dividend: 0.04k
Qualification Date: May 26, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35592_JAIZ_BANK_PLC%20JAIZ_BANK_PLC__%20_DIVIDEND_ANNOUNCEMENT_C.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mpeace:
20kobo Only
Dem try nah. smiley
Around 25% increase in Dividend payout.
I know you're comparing FCMB with Fidelity........ we've talked about it here before nah.....smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Itsrm:
How many years could this be?
Your Linkage cost price can't be up to 0.90k again......if you consider the bonus and dividends declared so far......
At least, for 2020 FYE, a dividend of 0.05k as well as bonus of 2:5 were declared.......factoring these in should have left you with no loss on your investment @CP if I'm right.
In 2019 fye too, I think 1:4 bonus was also declared
You can do some findings and go claim your bonuses/dividends if you haven't done so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2021/04/22/linkage-assurance-plc-proposes-n500-million-as-final-dividend-for-2020-bonus-issue-on-existing-shares/%3famp=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
yMcy56:

Dem try nah. smiley
Around 25% increase in Dividend payout.
I know you're comparing FCMB with Fidelity........ we've talked about it here before nah.....smiley
well, fcmb get correct defenders(mm). Not like Totalenergies wey drop a whole 26naira today on top 18naira dividend, even before mark down. Wahala dey oh. I heavy for total embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:00am On Apr 02, 2022
UPDCREIT is paying 1 kobo final dividends.
I regret buying it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Mpeace:
well, fcmb get correct defenders(mm). Not like Totalenergies wey drop a whole 26naira today on top 18naira dividend, even before mark down. Wahala dey oh. I heavy for total embarassed

Disappointing final dividend from Total...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Wapgod:
UPDCREIT is paying 1 kobo final dividends.
I regret buying it.
I hate to say this but if you feel this way, you didn't do enough due diligence before buying it...

Almost nothing (except something very extraordinary) should surprise an investor this much if one does all that one should do before any company purchase...

#Selah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2022
DrAwo:

I hate to say this but if you feel this way, you didn't do enough due diligence before buying it...

Almost nothing (except something very extraordinary) should surprise an investor this much if one does all that one should do before any company purchase...

#Selah

With due respect sir, it seems you have much information about UPDC REIT, do you still think that there is future in the company? I'm heavy in it and not equally happy with the dividend payout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: egojeny1(f), IamR, RichEstate(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.