Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874529 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Dont you think 12 months is too short for a property development loan, once you are servicing your interest sha you can always renew the loan for as long as possible, even up to 5 years

Welcome to the world of leverage using your equity investments as collateral, most banks will not allow this and their interst can be as high as 26% to 30% per annum
The money no too plenty.. We're still growing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

The money no too plenty.. We're still growing

The minimum Meristem will give you is N1 million.

N1 million is not small money in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
samguru:
NNFM hmmmm i dey hear am but the signal is not clear enough to share what i heard about the company.
It did like 10% appreciation today.. any good news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
Mpeace:
No body said seplat is a bad company. We only advised that seplat be cautious in loans and acquisitions. Too much aggressive investments in bullish period is not too good.
Remember First bank almost collapsed because one CEO(Bisi Olasanya) decided in time of high oil prices, to give out too many loans to oil companies without due diligence.
Mind you, The said CEO was an experienced hand in the field of banking. He wanted to make huge profit for the bank thus his decision to give out more loans to the oil industry. FBNH has not fully recovered from the repercussions even as we noted that only a few banks would have survived that experience.

Check out the loan book of SEPLAT vs their reserves. Check their reserve replacement ratio. That's all what you need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
sonofElElyon:

It did like 10% appreciation today.. any good news?

My brother/sister, the unclear signal bothers on scrip issue and heavy dividend. Still tuning my antenna for clear signal sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 4:24pm On May 16, 2022
samguru:

My brother/sister, the unclear signal bothers on scrip issue and heavy dividend. Still tuning my antenna for clear signal sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother

shocked shocked shocked shocked

That one gidi gan ooo. Please tune am well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2022
samguru:

Tell us oh. I did buy this but had to sell cos I knew nothing about it and morgan did not respond on that thing we discussed.
Hope you finally got cos it has been available since then and even today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:21pm On May 16, 2022
erwinschro:
Hope you people will release some GSK and Wapco for me today

Hope u are making the best of the present opportunity to align?

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
ololufemi:

Gentle reminder o! I hope you are still waiting for it at NGR4.00 grin

Happy Sunday everyone. grin
your Glaxo cuts 10% today,closing on full offer.we never grind beans oh.Mr market will put it where it belongs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:39pm On May 16, 2022
Mpeace:
Tell us oh. I did buy this but had to sell cos I knew nothing about it and morgan did not respond on that thing we discussed.

Which "that thing" o? You don't want to give info yet you are asking for it... hmmm.. not nice o..
Let's share info and make money together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 7:06pm On May 16, 2022
onegentleguy:

Hope u are making the best of the present opportunity to align?

It is well!

I'm enjoying it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
ololufemi:

Chai! You are right my sister. FBN Holdings PLC was another organization that had massive corporate governance issues. Leave that part about making huge profits for the bank because his Chief Risk Officer warned about the exposures to a lot of those transactions but they trudged on. Some of these people ought to be in jail for those insider related facilities they influenced towards Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited as well as other companies influenced by top shareholders and board members.

It was alleged that he got massive kickbacks from those transactions and these were later used to finance his real estate portfolios in places across Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 and Banana Island towards his retirement. The dude is also involved with the company that produces Bigi drinks and their associated sausage products.

When corporate governance goes out of the main door, it usually walks away with the key to the main doors of any building. It is always better for investors to exit such building using the emergency exit or windows which is quicker because the crowd presence at the main door may be too much for ease of passage.

These people don't care about retail investors o! Aside the dividends they get, they already make a large chunk of their returns from deals.

You too wise....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 11:25pm On May 16, 2022
naturalflow:
your Glaxo cuts 10% today,closing on full offer.we never grind beans oh.Mr market will put it where it belongs.

How do you know if a stock closes on full bid or if a stock closes on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:35am On May 17, 2022
samguru:

NNFM on full bid. Thanks Oga Samguru nice one.I listened and now I am bullish. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:41am On May 17, 2022
Slimdove:

NNFM on full bid. Thanks Oga Samguru nice one.I listened and now I am bullish. grin

I'm on queue.. we dey pray say e reach us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On May 17, 2022
Mpeace:
samguru:

Oga Samguru as the man no gree reveal what "that thing" is could you be your usual magnanimous self and give us "expo" on the opportunity ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 11:55am On May 17, 2022
ololufemi:

Gentle reminder o! I hope you are still waiting for it at NGR4.00 grin

Happy Sunday everyone. grin

hmm are you sure this #4 is not coming to pass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE GOOD STOCKS AHEAD OF OTHERS?
With the Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) staying away from Nigeria equities, making profit in the market is likely not to be easy.

Just like at the moment people that bought the good stocks are selling (if you bought INTBREW at around NGN6.00, you can afford to sell today at market and still make a good profit, actually it seems a lot of off takers are waiting despite the stock falling today, there is sill liquidity?)

Visit our page and see some stocks we have bough recently, usually before the public rush. Text "early bird" to whatsAPP +2348023054935 for more details. [url]https://twitter.com/kelanio2002
[/url]

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Oga Samguru as the man no gree reveal what "that thing" is could you be your usual magnanimous self and give us "expo" on the opportunity ?

Oga, you are becoming a nuisance. Just begging and disturbing up and down. So you are shaff in this business but you will have temerity to be insulting elders or exchanging rude words. Abeg park well.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
So today, transcorp fell from 1.40 to 1.32. Then now returned to 1.41. Meanwhile 130million units done already. I strongly believe there is something going on somewhere that we do not know about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Mpeace:
So today, transcorp fell from 1.40 to 1.32. Then now returned to 1.41. Meanwhile 130million units done already. I strongly believe there is something going on somewhere that we do not know about.
Transcorp actually did a high of 1.52. Certainly, something is going on. Either dumping or mopping...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
What does " Seller account has insufficient balance to sell?" mean on Morgan, it has been rejecting me selling NB since last week where as I could sell another one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 2:07pm On May 17, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Oga, you are becoming a nuisance. Just begging and disturbing up and down. So you are shaff in this business but you will have temerity to be insulting elders or exchanging rude words. Abeg park well.
Please this is uncalled for!! Let the toxic energy be let's face business!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Don't be stupid shoboyoke! Did Samguru complain that I'm disturbing him Didirin

p.s. silly behind licker answering "present"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:28pm On May 17, 2022
Krisuba:

Please this is uncalled for!! Let the toxic energy be let's face business!!

He's just declaring his loyalty to his lord and master
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
E Ku Market ooo. smiley

FBNH: Sighted @12.35 again......towards market close......
We don't know what could be happening behind curtains.......We are watching..

E Ku TRANSCORP o. smiley
Small time they're rushing out, the next minute, they're rushing in......... grin Pulled back to 1.31/1.32, moved up to 1.52.......settled @1.40/1.42...

E Ku INTBREW.......Some guys are playing games here, trying to depress the price the more but price self get strong head, e no wan depress, too many interests here should we say.....

We're watching how they're playing out the script. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2022
yMcy56:
E Ku Market ooo. smiley

FBNH: Sighted @12.35 again......towards market close......
We don't know what could be happening behind curtains.......We are watching..

E Ku TRANSCORP o. smiley
Small time they're rushing out, the next minute, they're rushing in......... grin DD. Pulled back to 1.31/1.32, moved up to 1.52.......settled @1.40...

E Ku INTBREW.......Some guys are playing games here, trying to depress the price the more but price self get strong head, e no wan depress, too many interests here should we say.....

We're watching how they're playing out the script. Lol.
I have been trying to figure out the possible impact of the Airtel share buyback and honeywell acquisition on this company but no clear ideal.
The Airtel deal could have a positive impact on PAT but that of honeywell appears to be like a loan repayment with not too much impact.
Its just not clear to me whats pushing the share price of a company that has missed by almost two months, filing of results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:08pm On May 17, 2022
Shucks, didn't get nnfm today.. o well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dafemnet: 3:21pm On May 17, 2022
Where can I trade Zenith bank futures(Derivatives) pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Shucks, didn't get nnfm today.. o well

What is really happening in NNFM?
I hope FNM is not playing some tricks on us with that company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr, chunkuli, jafsumar07, veecovee and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.