Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879379 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2022
Wapco is an excellent stock, but I just looked at some recently released results and it seem to me like vitafoam and total energies equally have some incredible numbers, similar to, if not better than wapco.
What is ur opinion?

Disclosure: I have some units of Wapco and total, but sold my vitafoam earlier this year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:11am On May 13, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Lafarge is on the buy list of 4 Investment houses.

FSDH Capital

Stanbic IBTC Stockbroker

Meristem Securities

Chapel Hill Denham.

It is just a matter of time it must fly. The Investment houses came late sef. They came in when it was over N20, they didn't identify the value some of us saw when it was N15

I use FSDH, they say they do not produce buy list anymore. I also use Stanbic, they said they do not send out stock picks.

How do you get it from them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:31am On May 13, 2022
Harvestock01:

While those who bought IBL around same time are on 101+%!!!

It could be 101% of 400k while 25% of N20 Million grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2022
Fidson is now selling at #12

those that i recommended #12 exit price, oya come and pay your tithe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:01am On May 13, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Oh, I understand now.
They were just subsidiaries.

I think NNFM is also a subsidiary of FMN, but listed separately on the exchange.

FMN heading to 40+ nice one.those who listen to Oracle on food scarcity must be happy now. grin

NNFM sighted full bid towards closure of market .interesting, let see how far it can go from today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 11:50am On May 13, 2022
Slimdove:

FMN heading to 40+ nice one.those who listen to Oracle on food scarcity must be happy now. grin

Now that they control 40% or so of the market post-merger, I am expecting them to have improved pricing power going forward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:56am On May 13, 2022
IB full offer @ #8.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2022
Princkez:
IB full offer @ #8.80

Grab your copy now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2022
Heishere:

That used to be my rule until I discovered it is a yeye rule. I borrowed funds to buy MTN and NAHCO. My money is almost doubled in MTN. Have paid off NAHCO. MTN will be payed off by year end. My brother if you see cheap loan collect. That's how the rich get richer.
Nice Sir,before collecting the loan,did you plan paying it based on the dividend that would be received from the stock or on price appreciation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:23pm On May 13, 2022
Princkez:
IB full offer @ #8.80
Think it's another opportunity loading for those that missed the first trip.....
Let them sha bring it down to bargain junction......

Interbrew seems to be doing something right..........moved from negative to positive territory and expanding biz as well......
We shouldn't forget that this South African Coy also have stakes here.......

Not any form of monkey hunting or advice.......Mr. Market will do what Mr. Market will do irrespective...... tongue

BTW, Market is generally dull today.........so far anyway.
The much noised WAPCO is also getting bashing.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:36pm On May 13, 2022
AIRTEL is seriously aiming to take over from NESTLE..........in terms of pricing in the market.......
AIRTEL sighted @1,470......NESTLE: 1,400.....

So also SEPLAT: Sighted @1,300.........with little or no offer on ground.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:36pm On May 13, 2022
yMcy56:

Think it's another opportunity loading for those that missed the first trip.....
Let them sha bring it down to bargain junction......

Interbrew seems to be doing something right..........moved from negative to positive territory and expanding biz as well......
We shouldn't forget that this South African Coy also have stakes here.......

Not any form of monkey hunting or advice.......Mr. Market will do what Mr. Market will do irrespective...... tongue

BTW, Market is generally dull today.........so far anyway.
The much noised WAPCO is also getting bashing.....

For Wapco, profit takers brought it down, but its resurrecting back!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
AIRTEL
Dividend info:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36019_AIRTEL_AFRICA_PLC%20DIVIDEND_CONFIRMATION__CORPORATE_ACT.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2022
INVEST WISELY!
Don’t be carried away with the BULL all investors should still do their due diligence before investing in any stock even when it’s recommended because in the long run, investors must take responsibility for their decision not the analysist/the market or financial adviser.
It was one of the mistakes in 2008.

In a bull market even non fundamentally good stocks appreciate in price by way of positive sentiments around the market. Invest wisely!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2022
Dum20:

It could be 101% of 400k while 25% of N20 Million grin

Or the other way round as well!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Willie2015 post=112370654]

Km N1200 finally arrived...
Mission Accomplished...
Sold first tranche of my holdings ...
Hopin price will hit N1300
B/4 mark down.. [/quote

Seplat breakin limits..
N1300 ... Se Finito...
Sold second tranche...
Can it surpass Nestle and Airtel..
B/4 markdown for Q1 Interim Dividend
Dis one na research Question...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:42pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Dum20:

I use FSDH, they say they do not produce buy list anymore. I also use Stanbic, they said they do not send out stock picks.

How do you get it from them?

Dig deeper another way to know is the stocks in the portfolio of equity funds of their Asset Management business

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
Plus10:

Nice Sir,before collecting the loan,did you plan paying it based on the dividend that would be received from the stock or on price appreciation?

Dividend, salary & other income. Never price appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2022
sellydion:
The best that could happen is not to borrow on margin, if done and a brutal bear market starts your broker would not be smiling.

If you can fund repayments through salaries, rents or dividend that is good.

Dont borrow more than 30% of your portfolio, have solid companies that generate regular dividends in your portfolio. If you have stocks that are not fundamentally sound in your portfolio you can lose 60% and above of the value of your portfolio

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2022
Heishere:

Dividend, salary & other income. Never price appreciation.
Thanks Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
sellydion:
The best that could happen is not to borrow on margin, if done and a brutal bear market starts your broker would not be smiling.

If you can fund repayments through salaries, rents or dividend that is good.

Correct, which is why I don't borrow from stock brokers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2022
Heishere:

Banks dont accept shares as collateral, they prefer FGN bonds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

What is the point in using my bond as collateral for bank loan, when I can just liquidate the bond. Bank rates are often 2× or much more than interest on the bond.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Friend where do you do your borrowing and with what collateral? grin

Heishere:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
Mpeace:
What is the point in taking using my bond as collateral for loan, when I can just liquidate the bond. Bank rates are often 2× or much more the interest on the bond.

It goes beyond that. The rent yield on your property is about 5% to 7%, yet people use their property as collateral.

Some investors have series of bond investments in such a way that they will get coupons everymonth of the year, which they can use to settle their loans and pay bills.

A loan of N1 million at 22%, your monthly payment is 93600 and total interest will be N123k.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 6:28pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelewumi post=112794467]

Dig deeper another way to know is the stocks in the portfolio of equity funds of their Asset Management business[/quote

I do receive *Top Stock Picks* and equity research note from FSDH. Though target price are not included, only name of the stock and some of their fundamentals.
I am not their clients only subscribe through their website

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 6:46pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

The advantage of what you do for a living...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
sellydion:
Friend where do you do your borrowing and with what collateral? grin

Lol. My brother I have high credit worthiness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:56pm On May 13, 2022
On all time frames, we are swimming above the Ichimoku clouds (ASI)
The journey may go faster than expected

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kereokwu(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
Good evening, pls has AXA Mansard paid dividend?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Dig deeper another way to know is the stocks in the portfolio of equity funds of their Asset Management business

Wow, this is a good tip.

I will check it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), readerschairman, Saybal(m), onuku, Zagee, dapix, Owoblowblow, chillykelly86(m), LordAdam16, Emumakpo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.