Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879026 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Mpeace:
My brother. Forget it. The country is gone and any lawyer that knows how things work will not even bother suing certain companies. Its no use. Many big companies in nigeria don't obey court orders any more. It started with the politicians and now many companies have joined. I am aware of some companies on NSE that flagrantly disobey court orders even with impunity. Zenith bank is chief, gtb, unity bank. If you are in the system you will understand better. Oando is also one of them, Dang group etc. You sue them its just a waste of money. They comply if they wish to.
Except a powerful figure with access to the cabal is interested, that oando delisting judgment stands.
Since they installed that new Chief justice things have not been the same.
My advice: just play along and pray they adequately compensate the said minorities. As for the 14 so called minorities that instituted the suit, be sure that they have already been adequately compensated.
So today, the Chief justice if Nigeria resigns, after all the damage had been done.
I think Oando shareholders can appeal that judgment as interested parties. Who knows, they might just stand a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
PZ is taking a beating after release of results; almost on full offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mpeace:
So today, the Chief justice if Nigeria resigns, after all the damage had been done.
I think Oando shareholders can appeal that judgment as interested parties. Who knows, they might just stand a chance.

This is exactly what i was saying vis a vis docility. The Lawyers/Shareholders should not just be despondent about the issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
leparj:
I don't even ve the withholding tax now to pay back to them.
But I could pay that back to them in a week's time or so.
Only the WHT which is 10%.

Yours is even better.. Na you dey owe them now.

I have not seen anything from them. Even my mail to them about the dividend was not replied.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
My people, my people. How market? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
IYGEAL:
PZ is taking a beating after release of results; almost on full offer.

Q4 ended with negative EPS and loss. been looking for the line item that chopped them like that. The last 3 quater results were what gave them a boost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TuneitupE: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day everyone please I’m looking for how to sell my bank shares, any idea of a credible stockbroker that can handle such ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
TuneitupE:
Good day everyone please I’m looking for how to sell my bank shares, any idea of a credible stockbroker that can handle such ?

We can help you do that at investment one.

Click the link on my signature to open a cscs/stockbroking account for free.

You can also reach me with the number on my signature for further details if needed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
See mtn oh. This will really affect them. 22billion naira no be joke.
https://www.nairaland.com/7198708/mtns-mobile-money-bank-suffers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
debeey87:

Q4 ended with negative EPS and loss. been looking for the line item that chopped them like that. The last 3 quater results were what gave them a boost

I see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please has anybody received courtville dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolmaney: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mpeace:
See mtn oh. This will really affect them. 22billion naira no be joke.
https://www.nairaland.com/7198708/mtns-mobile-money-bank-suffers

Omo.

Banks have started fighting against Mobile Money Bank.

This won't end well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Omo.

Banks have started fighting against Mobile Money Bank.

This won't end well.

Not a fight really. MTN had a bug in their code that pushed thousands of transactions through nibss to other banks.
The banks credited customers accounts accordingly and some already moved it out.
MTN is trying to reclaim the transferred funds by asking banks to freeze all those accounts. That is where the current problem is.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Abbasmh:
Please has anybody received courtville dividend?
Payment date and AGM has been shifted to July 26, 2022.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36150_COURTEVILLE_BUSINESS_SOLUTIONS_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Odisweet:
Please want to understand this more sis
It's about half year dividends, mostly called interim Dividend that some banks and companies used to pay.
These banks and companies pay dividends twice a year.
So, the calculations you saw there were done in expectation of this year's interim Dividends using the interim amount paid last year as yardstick........this was to be used in positioning for this year's dividends, and more importantly, to know which one will give the best value among the four banks considered, for half year 2022.......all things being equal.
Hope I answered your question. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2022
yMcy56:

Payment date and AGM has been shifted to July 26, 2022.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36150_COURTEVILLE_BUSINESS_SOLUTIONS_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_.pdf
Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Over 40million units of mtn done this morning. 9billion naira involved. Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2022
LIVINGTRUST: Heavy crossing since yesterday. Another 100 million units done quietly just now. We see you oga Loco. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by highcurrent: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sir Peter's nuggetsgringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
PETERiCHY:

...Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength. cool
To all CAVERTON faithfuls, I hope you've jumped out of the boiling water. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Harvestock01:
https://punchng.com/breaking-naicom-cancels-niger-insurance-standard-alliances-operational-licences/
Niger Insurance Plc is gone. shocked shocked shocked shocked

“Consequently, the commission has appointed Sanya, Ogunkuade Esq of Plot 217, Upper Grace Plaza, 3rd Floor (Left Wing), Shetima Munguno Crescent, Behind Julius Berger Equipment Yard, Utako, Abuja as the Receiver/Liquidator for Niger Insurance Plc and, Kehinde Aina Esq of Aina Blankson LP, 5/7, Ademola Street, SW Ikoyi, Lagos as the receiver/liquidator for Standard Alliance Insurance Plc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Harvestock01:
https://punchng.com/breaking-naicom-cancels-niger-insurance-standard-alliances-operational-licences/

Instead of the recapitalisation they have been talking about for years? They didn't even say why.

Sorry for folks whose funds are in these stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
IYGEAL:

Instead of the recapitalisation they have been talking about for years? They didn't even say why.

Correct me if l am wrong couldn't the two of them move for a merger or it is not possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2022
sterlingD:

Correct me if l am wrong couldn't the two of them move for a merger or it is not possible

You can only conduct funeral ritual for corpses, not marriage ceremony!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Motsat: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Does anyone know why Okomu oil is on full offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
FBNH
Offers far outweigh bids and price is moving up........weird market. smiley
Seems one billionaire is codedly buying again.

UBA on the other hand, bids far outweigh offers for days now..... and price remain unchanged.

Some of the companies already commenced announcement of closed period for Q2 2022.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
IYGEAL:

Naicom should've adopted banking sector approach of cbn taking over management, saving bank and selling to core investor..
Shareholders in soup right now.
Hope it won't be wild fire in the insurance sector
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mpeace:
Meristem are not so efficient in handling such a big company like FBNH. First registrars were doing a wonderful job, and had more branches across the country.
Still waiting to get alert of FBNH dividends grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Odisweet(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
yMcy56:

It's about half year dividends, mostly called interim Dividend that some banks and companies used to pay.
These banks and companies pay dividends twice a year.
So, the calculations you saw there were done in expectation of this year's interim Dividends using the interim amount paid last year as yardstick........this was to be used in positioning for this year's dividends, and more importantly, to know which one will give the best value among the four banks considered, for half year 2022.......all things being equal.
Hope I answered your question. smiley

Thanks buh wanna talk more with you on it, can mail you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Jerekre(m), ositadima1(m), kaykehin, Objectivist04, Zegra, ghm, SonofElElyonRet, NL1960 and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.